Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! The SC doesn’t have better things to do? Than repair the image of FoDu? An image he destroyed all on his own. So annoyed. Uggghhh
There’s no way that will be considered by the SC, in my opinion. I don’t get how his bold, outlandish claims and statements is considered ethical in the legal field. It’s wasting everyone’s time. My opinion only.

Curious what that would they amount to, since he didn't pay taxes or earn much for several years, did he? Can't see how that would go very far.

He did work at CapGemini for a bit, where I belive he met AC.

So in terms of monthy SS benefits, that ~ $400 a month or so isnt going to turn any heads ( assuming he has been working as an Independent Contractor for 10+ years and not paying anything to SS.

Not only did Pattis say Friday that he was confident his legal team could secure an acquittal, he vowed that should his motion fail in the lower courts, he would appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in his quest to clear his late client's name. Pattis expressed concern that "the anger and bitterness over Fotis' death" would mean the court where he filed the initial motion may not even give the chance a case to be heard.
‘Heartbroken’ Fotis Dulos Lawyer Outlines Next Steps, Vows Fight to US Supreme Court

Sara Wallace is the reporter again...the same one who did the early Fd interview....right? The reporter who owed NP a favor...

If this heard by the Supreme Court...EVER...I would be beyond shocked. NP knows there very little chance it will ever be heard anywhere. It's another podium for him to shout and preen, to continue to use this case to further his professional career...as he sees it. What did NP say in another interview....hmmm...he saw Fd as a "brother"?
They are very much alike.

MOO...IMO

Hello Friends - I have to admit, while on my drive to work this morning I felt a sense of relief that FD is dead. Now if only Pattis would go away. In other news, some of you may remember through the posts that I have mentioned my son; my bail bond facts, etc. He is set to be incarcerated on Monday for 16 months. While I am heartbroken that he will be in prison; I am proud that he is taking his punishment as a man and not a coward like FD. Keep us in your thoughts on Monday...I am going to need it. jmo and truth
Good luck for your son.

Sara Wallace is the reporter again...the same one who did the early Fd interview....right? The reporter who owed NP a favor...

If this heard by the Supreme Court...EVER...I would be beyond shocked. NP knows there very little chance it will ever be heard anywhere. It's another podium for him to shout and preen, to continue to use this case to further his professional career...as he sees it. What did NP say in another interview....hmmm...he saw Fd as a "brother"?
They are very much alike.

MOO...IMO
If so, it’s sad he is using a dead person to further his own career. This is becoming a circus. This is dangerous. My opinion only.

Ding Dong the psycho is gone.
Have too many posts to catch up on here.
Of course he just will not go away. He abuses his wife for years, then murders her and of course has to leave a suicide note proclaiming his innocence. Along with a delusional attorney who promises to clear his name.

No news media here in town today. They should make this story just go away. Let Jennifer's mother and children live in peace finally. Media should focus on domestic violence. Jennifer was abused mentally and physically by him for YEARS. and then murdered. Laws need to be changed.

As always, prayers and thoughts for the grandmother and children.

Ding Dong the psycho is gone.
Have too many posts to catch up on here.
Of course he just will not go away. He abuses his wife for years, then murders her and of course has to leave a suicide note proclaiming his innocence. Along with a delusional attorney who promises to clear his name.

No news media here in town today. They should make this story just go away. Let Jennifer's mother and children live in peace finally. Media should focus on domestic violence. Jennifer was abused mentally and physically by him for YEARS. and then murdered. Laws need to be changed.

As always, prayers and thoughts for the grandmother and children.
Good post

Not only did Pattis say Friday that he was confident his legal team could secure an acquittal, he vowed that should his motion fail in the lower courts, he would appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in his quest to clear his late client's name. Pattis expressed concern that "the anger and bitterness over Fotis' death" would mean the court where he filed the initial motion may not even give the chance a case to be heard.
‘Heartbroken’ Fotis Dulos Lawyer Outlines Next Steps, Vows Fight to US Supreme Court

With FD now deceased what it the appropriate action for the State to take? Do they drop the case? Close it? If so would NP march his way to the Supreme Court over a case that no longer exists?

Pattis Motion To Compel Discovery

Attachments

• 146392E4-EADC-4E97-BEE5-AA2A31E87A33.jpeg
    146392E4-EADC-4E97-BEE5-AA2A31E87A33.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 88BE8A1C-F8C6-4903-925A-32EF08AC0EB1.jpeg
    88BE8A1C-F8C6-4903-925A-32EF08AC0EB1.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 80764DBB-6BA9-44EB-BAE9-26C14BD39FF9.jpeg
    80764DBB-6BA9-44EB-BAE9-26C14BD39FF9.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 1428D62F-AB3F-4C31-B5CC-6B2D2F5C3A47.jpeg
    1428D62F-AB3F-4C31-B5CC-6B2D2F5C3A47.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 121ABCC4-8281-4755-842C-BEC86261A45B.jpeg
    121ABCC4-8281-4755-842C-BEC86261A45B.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 19D8D4C1-0F15-4ADC-A590-F38CB342BC9D.jpeg
    19D8D4C1-0F15-4ADC-A590-F38CB342BC9D.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 09388D92-48C8-4E3F-99BC-053B0D4B3C35.jpeg
    09388D92-48C8-4E3F-99BC-053B0D4B3C35.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 103
Appeal what?

The "no" he didn't get get yet from CT to hold a trial and acquit (he would have a gullible public believe) Fotis post-suicide.

He will get the "no" but it would be an interesting game of chicken if the State could say yes without being ridiculous.

There would never be an acquittal- especially after the suicide which would turn any fence-sitter toward conviction.

Pattis would backpaddle like crazy if CT decided to follow Joan of Arc precedent.

I'm thinking the AC angle here is interesting and why did she immediately engage Atty. P.? Is it for criminal representation or other 'services' of Pattisville? Might bear some looking into, just saying. Nothing IMO about the last bond deal made much sense and AC signed on the dotted line for $3.0 million I believe. Are we looking at yet more fraud here from both the late Fd and AC? Very curious situation with that bond IMO.

I do wonder if she was shelling out her own cash or cash that she might have 'invested' on behalf of Fd which he was potentially at the time actively hiding from JFd in the divorce? Wonder if Atty Weinstein ever looked into her situation as I don't recall her name on any of the depositions in the Civil Case.

Doesn't seem like Fd left his 'friends' well situated financially either as the 2 friend loans (assuming their were ever funded of course) on Sturbridge will be wiped out by the mortgage and taxes IMO. Ditto for friend loans on other properties due to prior claims and taxes (state and federal).

AC shelled out cash for the latest bond and was suckered into paying $20,000 or so monthly until 2021 I believe on the bond. Will the circumstances of this bond agreement be litigated and that is why AC needs Atty. P. for criminal representation?

Its a big fat greek mess left by Fd.

MOO
Very interesting post. Several of us suspect that FD hid money and assets from Jennifer. There’s been some discussion of offshore accounts etc, but what if it was handled closer to home- in essence money laundering. And what if AC was involved in that aspect then her signing and hiring NP would make a lot of sense. If she’s worried about legal matters not pertaining to FD then she would have more likely used her own lawyer, not FDs criminal defense lawyer who would already be familiar with the financial issues. JMO and speculation. Edited for typos.

Last edited:
Will MT request the court to allow her to attend the funeral or service?

Wow- It looks like the argument starts with "this is an extreme action," as if if it were going to protest on those grounds. Then pivots - "we are on board with the extreme action but we want a different agency appointed to take it. " The cherry on top is to recommend an agency with experience, perhaps, with the exact property. But virtually no success to show for the time spent.

I am not a lawyer- so I would love to hear a qualified commenter tell me if I am reading this correctly. Is it as absurd as it seems?

Pattis Motion To Compel Discovery

When did LE ever say they believed there was a violent STRUGGLE in the garage at 69 W? I recall reading about a "violent assault". A struggle? Might be only one person who would've known THAT....

I can't believe NP won't stop.

He and his ponytail need to retire.

JMO

I don’t get how a Defense Attorney can call LE evidence “baseless speculation” before the trial and when it clearly is forensic evidence. What the heck. Maybe this is what they do? Isn’t he violating the gag order with this?
I am so sorry for the Farbers that they now how to deal with Fotis’ lawyers - who won’t give it up! Have some respect! My opinion only.

No Norm. The case isn’t not going to be heard because of “anger and bitterness.”

The case isn’t going to be heard because your client is dead, what you’re asking is unprecedented, and your argument is asinine.

Go away, and cut your hair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads