Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She went to Duke. It ranks super high and is very expensive. The acceptance rate is low. Hard to get into. I don’t know her weird story but if she went to Duke she’s not a mere social climber.

She could be a really book smart social climber. You don’t necessarily have to be fabulously wealthy to go to Duke (I know several people whose kids have gone, and none are what I’d call wealthy). There is definitely a weird story there, for sure, though-hope we find out!

What surprises me is that AC has supposedly be around FD since October and there has been no word of it leaked.

Did the journalists and LE not watch FD at times to see what he was up to or who was coming and going from the house? Did they see her but weren’t able to track who she was, assuming AC flew in.

Or they knew, and were keeping quiet to see what angle she and FD might lead them on?

IMO, this case probably would have taken a different turn if MT had known back in October that FD had dumped her and had a new paramour in her place at the house.

I think she would have quickly given up her allegiance to FD, covered her own @$$, and told the real story. She played his game all along, even memorizing the alibi scripts. With his devious games, we don’t know if the story as we know it is true, or a made up version to go along with what FD made up for MT and the public.

I just found out that NP claimed Jennifer received medical services on July 7, more than 6 weeks after she disappeared. Did you all sleuth that? Where would he come up with that specific date. I’m sure there’s nothing to that, because I’ve never heard that floated.
Yes, this was discussed endlessly in prior threads.

It is believed that what Atty. P. has (he never showed a copy to the public or court - just waved papers around in Court) was an explanation of benefits (EOB) statement.

Carrie Luft, on behalf of the family later reported that it was automatically generated by the doctors system and didn't relate to an actual service on the date claimed.

Atty. P. presented this misleading information as part of his 'gone girl' scenario and was at the time trying to get JFd medical records and doctors information made available to him.

The State accused Atty. P. of being on a 'fishing expedition' and his crazy motion was denied by the Judge.

This issue though is that the damage of what he had done was already public and this IMO was his original goal from the second he decided to submit that particular motion to the court.

IMO it was unnecessary and shameful.

MOO

She went to Duke. It ranks super high and is very expensive. The acceptance rate is low. Hard to get into. I don’t know her weird story but if she went to Duke she’s not a mere social climber.
You can go to expensive competitive schools and still be a “social climber”. Just sayin.
I don’t think the connection to FD was about “social climbing” however.
MOO.

What surprises me is that AC has supposedly be around FD since October and there has been no word of it leaked.

Did the journalists and LE not watch FD at times to see what he was up to or who was coming and going from the house? Did they see her but weren’t able to track who she was, assuming AC flew in.

Or they knew, and were keeping quiet to see what angle she and FD might lead them on?

IMO, this case probably would have taken a different turn if MT had known back in October that FD had dumped her and had a new paramour in her place at the house.

I think she would have quickly given up her allegiance to FD, covered her own @$$, and told the real story. She played his game all along, even memorizing the alibi scripts. With his devious games, we don’t know if the story as we know it is true, or a made up version to go along with what FD made up for MT and the public.
It was leaked since they were pictured everywhere together.

Maybe MT did know back in October. Remember her big teary court appearance over AW2 at the end of September? When it became public that she flubbed up the alibi script when LE pressed her with facts, and she starting ad libbing? That might have been when FD cut her loose. MSM reported that she moved her things out of JC shortly after, and that’s when a mystery person named “Anna” posted 80MS on AirBnB (discussed in thread 30). MT may have known about bestie AC and put the dots together. Or FD may have kept the “best friend with benefits” off MTs radar before that. Or MT and AC might be on the same team, for all we know. I’m guessing though that with the move-out and AirBnB listing, MT had an inkling what was up.
MOO.

Video interview at link below. Seems Fiedler had his first encounter with a narc -- he met the fraud.

Fotis Dulos’ life story written a year before Jennifer’s disappearance

Jan 30, 2020

AVON - A photojournalist shared a project of his, one that he has held on for quite some time all because it is based on Fotis Dulos' success.

Two years ago, Michael Fiedler said he met Dulos and Michelle Troconis at the Jefferson Crossing home for a photo book project he was working on.

It was portraits of people and their life stories called "Working Journal."

Fiedler was about to publish the book with Dulos in it until the news of Jennifer Dulos' disappearance were released.

That is when he decided to public the book without Dulos in it.

"It was like photographing a guy from GQ magazine," said Fiedler.

Fiedler said the home was one to remember.

"Luxurious, everything was done perfectly, his office was immaculate, he was very well spoken, he seemed liked a great guy," added Fiedler.
Beware, Satan comes in many disguises.

Hello Friends - I have to admit, while on my drive to work this morning I felt a sense of relief that FD is dead. Now if only Pattis would go away. In other news, some of you may remember through the posts that I have mentioned my son; my bail bond facts, etc. He is set to be incarcerated on Monday for 16 months. While I am heartbroken that he will be in prison; I am proud that he is taking his punishment as a man and not a coward like FD. Keep us in your thoughts on Monday...I am going to need it. jmo and truth
@dlharris2712, thoughts and prayers to you, your son and family during this rough time.
MOO

Maybe MT did know back in October. Remember her big teary court appearance over AW2 at the end of September? When it became public that she flubbed up the alibi script when LE pressed her with facts, and she starting ad libbing? That might have been when FD cut her loose. MSM reported that she moved her things out of JC shortly after, and that’s when a mystery person named “Anna” posted 80MS on AirBnB (discussed in thread 30). MT may have known about bestie AC and put the dots together. Or FD may have kept the “best friend with benefits” off MTs radar before that. Or MT and AC might be on the same team, for all we know. I’m guessing though that with the move-out and AirBnB listing, MT had an inkling what was up.
MOO.
It was also about that time when NP kept announcing FD’s love for her.

I am beginning to think Anna C could have been in a business friendship with Dulos. And getting her money from whatever mysterious channels Pattis gets his.

She could have accepted Dulos' promise that she get back any assets encumbered because Dulos promised acquittal, suicide or incarceration (in his order of preference) so the bail would not be an issue. The bond could be paid by her in exchange for a larger sum of money via the mysterious NYC lawyer channel.

It could be more business than romance. Or should I say more sleazy business than sleazy romance.

I f I am right or wrong, she should run like hell from Pattis. She needs independent representation.
Agree. My guess/speculation/WAG is that she could have been part of Fd scheme to hide assets during the divorce and so with the bail action she was simply returning Fd money/Farber money maybe to him.

If there was fraud involved in her activities or the bond presented the State of CT, I hope the State of CT investigates it. The reality is that a bond that wasn't worth the paper it was printed on was submitted to Court and absent a review by the State of CT Insurance folks would have been accepted IMO. Fd could have fled (we saw how the bracelet monitoring worked...) and not been out more than the cash that his 'friend' had put up along with whatever he had previously submitted for his other bonds.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members