Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with previous posts questioning AC bail money.

I worked in the industry for many years and can confidently say a CFP in her early 40’s doesn’t have $150k to throw away.

They work with money (other people’s money) and can live comfortably if clientele is large enough, but aren’t necessarily swimming in it.

Unless she had an inheritance, won a lottery, or more likely stole from clients accounts (temptation is real),I don’t see how she can throw away $150k on a suspected wife-murder she worked with for 5 years. Who is okay with that anyway, unless you want him for yourself? She had no problem sleeping in a mansion where his wife and kids lived for years, so I question her state of mind. Surely there’s more to this new side-piece than we know so far.

jmo

Good point. She may not have been rich enough in her own right. He was probably using her as a stepping stone to one of her friends :)

MOO

Absolutely, FD clearly was not above doing anything..and that scenario I have seen up close and personal. A social climbing woman wanted to 'marry my BIL' and was pressuring him heavily for an engagement - my BIL had a eh, decent - mid level position at a company with several offices around the globe...this woman tells me, ASAP we get engaged, BIL is putting in to get transferred to the London office, then I will really meet the Elite, and there are so many wealthy men in the London office and ... yada yada...I said my BIL is divorced with two children in the US, he's not leaving them here so HE can be YOUR stepping stone to a wealthier man when you dump him. Enter family drama caused by yours truly...but eventually my BIL did uncover for himself the soon to be fiancee had NO plans on staying with him (probably not even marrying him once she got him into London and found Mr. Moneybags)...

So, FD using this woman, even maybe getting engaged to her - just to meet her ACTUAL ULTRA wealthy friends is a yes yes yes..

From Missing Mom Estranged Husband Fotis Dulos 'Executed' By Court Of Public Opinion, Lawyer Says : “As to those who contend that Mr. Dulos’ death reflects a consciousness of guilt, we say no," Pattis said during a press conference. "We say it was more a conscience overborne with the weight of a world that was too busy to listen and wanted a story more than it wanted the truth."

It is not about the world too busy to listen. Many were listening. It was not about wanting a story over truth. The video doesn't lie: Tacoma in NC (owner driving an Fd vehicle and vehicle in Fd's possession, license plates altered and discarded on Albany Ave, bloodied clothes on Albany Ave, his dna in her home, her blood in his vehicle. There are so many murder victims who don't get justice because so little attention is paid to their cases. Jennifer's case (unfortunately for her killer) garnered lots of interest through the way she was disappeared and murdered, the vocal displays of the defendant's attorney, and the audacity of her killer to never even have a modicum care for the emotional well-being of his kids (bring them to me even though their mom is missing, etc) or curiosity about where Jennifer was.

ITA....And, NP keeps forgetting to mention that Fd REFUSED to talk the police from the very beginning...even before NP was his attorney. The public has been waiting for Fd's story for 8+ months.

Don't know why NP needs to see the evidence before he tells the "story." Empty air...waiting for the "news."

I love how you put exactly everything I think into words.

I agree this whole thing has been tragedy from all POV but for NoPa. If anyone is the winner here it is him because he will keep taking in $ and publicity. I am sure he will write a book at the very least.

This may be harsh but I blame him for FDs demise. If he had never put out those ridiculous theories and ran to the press with them then the majority of the public would not have heard anything about the case. Yes FDs image was tarnished by his own doing but NP sure did add to it.

NP was never interested in defending FD for the sake of an innocent man accused. He knew in his heart and head Fo did take Jennifer's life. But he saw a ticket to the big time hoping he would be catapulted into the superstar lawyer he wants to be.

I dk if it was even about getting paid by Fo it was more about what Fo could do for him than what he could do for Fo.
Thanks for the compliment.

I was quite angry when I wrote that post but now reading it again I think I would chose to end it slightly differently by using Atty. P.'s words that we have seen him repeat so many times in this case, namely,

"Shame on you"!

The Atty. P. Pattisville show was IMO shameful and unprofessional on so many levels but it was not just what they but how they did it and the fact that they did it in multiple courts using multiple attorneys and THERE WERE NO CONSEQUENCES from the CT Courts. Pathetic IMO.

Here are just some 'lessons' I learned from Pattisville and their brand of 'law':

-Not telling the truth while under oath on the stand is OK
-Not showing up for depositions multiple times is OK
-Not telling the truth while under oath in a deposition is OK
-Not submitting accurate information to the Court under order of the Court is OK
-Release of highly confidential personal information to the Press that is subject to Court Seal is OK
-Submitting false financial information to the Court is OK
-Talking over a Judge and being disrespectful in Court is OK
-Making disparaging remarks in open court about opposing Counsel is OK
-Victim shaming and blaming of a mother of 5 children as a defense tactic is OK
-Misrepresenting the truth to the Press and the Public is OK
-Violation of bond release terms is OK
-Leaking information from an ongoing investigation to a member/s of the Press is OK
-Posting bond of $6 million under what now appears to be largely fraudulent terms is AOK

I could go on and on. Early on in this case I kept a basic list of things I began to refer to as the "Pattisville Comments". When I started the list I did so because I was shocked at what was being released to the public by someone who in my mind was an Officer of Court as defense counsel. I had never heard comments such as those I heard from Atty. P. and his team and I wondered if they were a temporary thing or whether they would continue. Sadly they continued, even after the gag order. Over and Over and Over again.

This tragedy ended yesterday with Atty. P. per usual taking zero personal responsibility for any role in what played out here and instead he pointed the finger at the public and those in the social media world.

All I can say is that I hope Atty. P. simply takes a long hard look in the mirror at how EVERYTHING that we have seen sadly play out here was part of the "Atty. P. Greatest Show on Earth". Sure Fd had a role in determining how this sad show ended. But, Atty. P. had the ability to attempt to manage his client and his expectations IMO and I seriously question whether he or Atty Smith did so. We will never know the answers to any of these questions but I wanted to post about this simply to record what I believe we might have witnessed here in this tragic case.

MOO

Before last thread was closed, a copy of the note was posted. FD signed it thus:
Fotis Dulos
Father, Builder, Skier
Pretty pathetic.
This has probably already been addressed, so I will edit when I catch up if so, but that wasn't "the note."

That was an excerpt from a book by a photojournalist. FD was originally going to be included in the book and wrote that biography to be included, but the author pulled his section before publishing for obvious reasons. It was shared last night on the news.

ETA: It was addressed, but I was so many pages behind, I'll leave the explanation.

Last edited:
anybody know where we can find this.
Gotta see this to believe it.
That wasn't the Note left in the Suicide.

That note was part of a published collection of interviews and the author interviewed Fd and smartly decided to leave out that interview.

There is a video clip of the Avon author being interviewed yesterday that was posted in the prior thread.

WE HAVEN'T SEE THE NOTE LEFT and the only person talking about the Note is Atty. P. so far as I know.

MOO

Hello Friends - I have to admit, while on my drive to work this morning I felt a sense of relief that FD is dead. Now if only Pattis would go away. In other news, some of you may remember through the posts that I have mentioned my son; my bail bond facts, etc. He is set to be incarcerated on Monday for 16 months. While I am heartbroken that he will be in prison; I am proud that he is taking his punishment as a man and not a coward like FD. Keep us in your thoughts on Monday...I am going to need it. jmo and truth

I am not sure what to say-glad that your son is facing the music like a man, but so sorry for what the next 16 months will be like for you all. Virtual hug to you

Wow- It looks like the argument starts with "this is an extreme action," as if if it were going to protest on those grounds. Then pivots - "we are on board with the extreme action but we want a different agency appointed to take it. " The cherry on top is to recommend an agency with experience, perhaps, with the exact property. But virtually no success to show for the time spent.

I am not a lawyer- so I would love to hear a qualified commenter tell me if I am reading this correctly. Is it as absurd as it seems?
Yes.

The insanity IMO of Pattisville continues from beyond the grave here unfortunately. IMO SR is not a viable candidate for this task for any number of reasons, most of which are non TOS.

MOO

Are you kidding do you think that FD paid into social security? He didn't even pay taxes and we know that FORE was a sham business. I think he falls into the exception category of "self employed tax evaders".
They can still collect his social security survivor benefits.
He did work at capgemini so he should have some w2 earnings IMO

ITA.

FD's face hasn't been seen since he "attempted suicide" on Monday (photos/footage + proof).

He could very well be a "gone (greek) guy" for all we know.

He claimed she staged her disappearance, so why not him?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

MOO
I don’t understand what you mean. He is dead, correct?
I mean, the EMT workers, and hospital staff wouldn’t be in on his great escape, I wouldn’t think. :::::scratching head:::::

Sometime ago I posted some things I had heard about MT and it was removed because it was third person. So let's just say they were about her strength, abilities, conscience. I have always wondered somewhere in the back of my mind if she was the real aggressor (hence the red Converse and them being changed between photos). This also would have worked with the storyline of AC becoming his alibi. I can see it now "I didn't want Mischi to know I was cheating on her so I couldn't say this before but I was with AC all day. Mischi snapped, killed JD, and I wasn't aware of what happened until I got. I was stuck and had to help her dispose of the evidence because, after all, I was enamored by her." MOO but it gives you something to think about.
YES!

I recall this post from long ago and greatly miss its demise.....

I do think that the Atty. P. strategy if the Fd case went to court would have been to point the finger elsewhere.

We IMO still don't have a timeline for MT for the murder date that has been fully corroborated by LE. Now, we simply have statements from an individual that in 3 AWs has chosen to not tell the truth to LE. Mmmmmm.

Was Fd going to point the finger at MT? Was the footprint (partial) in the garage that of MT or JFd or someone else entirely?

Was MT in the Welles Garage or possibly in the basement at 80MS?

Does MT know where the body of JFd might be?

Lots of questions still.

I do wonder if seeing the speed of here replacement what what IMO was possibly a better, faster and certainly better looking 'thoroughbred pony' might just enrage MT enough to start sharing some truth?

IDK, I'm not optimistic that MT will change as she has been quite consistent to date. But, I will hope that she sees the light.

MOO

ITA.

FD's face hasn't been seen since he "attempted suicide" on Monday (photos/footage + proof).

He could very well be a "gone (greek) guy" for all we know.

He claimed she staged her disappearance, so why not him?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

MOO
I don’t understand what you mean. He is dead, correct?
I mean, the EMT workers, and hospital staff wouldn’t be in on his great escape, I wouldn’t think. :::::scratching head:::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member