Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alathea -2010 was a pivotal year for Fd, according to him. The year his mother was run over by the nanny. The year he claims to have fallen out of love. Was he feeling guilty for what he was doing starting that year?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to Dr. Joyce Brothers, marriage therapist and guru back in the 80's:
She said that these fake narco men can only keep up the charade of wanting to be married,
fathers, etc. for just so long and about the 6 th
or 7th year their mask comes off and the real
cheating jerk shows up. 7 year itch.

Last edited:
I usually prefer to counter them for the benefit of the lurkers. Then again, I debate as a profession.
Yeah, the occasional posters get sucked in. I couldn't resist at first but I'm done now. The reasoning is just outlandish and it's not worth it. I could debate all day with half my brain tied behind my back and I would still win!!!

Lets talk about the hole police made in the side door to get in and how CBS got into 4JC when it was a sealed off crime scene.
The hole verifies for me that FD blocked off the garages and the door from garage to inside the house which is why he was huffing and puffing at 10:34 am.
Seems like he forgot to block off the side door though since thats how police got in....... and thats the same window police probably saw him, not the windows on the garage door. Did FD leave that door on purpose thinking someone will save him in time? Did AC go through a long checkout line and arrived too late to save him?Or did he really want to die and had all negative thoughts he forgot to block off the side door. ?
Well if FD thought the bracelet monitoring or his lawyers or the CSP would enter earlier then sadly he miscalculated and quite badly IMO. I guess the lesson learned too is to never put your life in the hands of CT bureaucrats or your lawyer as you might lose it!

Atty Smith alerted at 12.15 pm about FD Being missing and by that time FD was close to being declared dead the first time!

NObody was looking for FD in Stamford ahead of his court appearance IMO and the call to Farmington PD didn’t happen until 11.54 am I believe and it supposedly came from the bonding folks.

Oops!

Fd was in cardiac arrest most likely when he was pulled out of the garage and I believe it took medics about 30 min to get a faint pulse.

I too wondered about a false staged suicide but FD would have done the math on the situation and so if nobody showed up to haul his *advertiser censored* out of the garage then why stay and die? FD stayed in that car that was filled with gas and I believe he was there for at least and hour or slightly more.

The theory about Atty. P. Dumping FD After he found out about the bond fraud IMO has great promise but sadly this info will go to the grave with Pattis and Smith. I do believe FD was despondent for reasons that we don’t yet understand and probably never will.

I do also want to find out more about possible involvement of Pattisville PI with bond.

The press used FOIA to get the bond docs so if anyone can post them here that might clear up a lot of the confusion surrounding what FD was dealing with when he decided to kill himself.

MOO

I don’t think the power was off in that house-I just think they hadn’t been paid. I am not sure about CT, but in a lot of places you can’t easily shut off the power, esp. in the winter. If anybody knows for sure, please correct me if I am wrong.

CT will happily cut off electricity/heat no matter what time of year! Sadly speaking from very recent personal experience.

Being book smart and getting a degree from a top notch university like Duke gets a person to a higher social status than gross FD had. But in a real way.

Social climbers hang on to others in the hopes of achieving a status from those others that they themselves cannot achieve. Anyone who can get accepted to and graduate from Duke doesn't need to do that. So something else is up with her involvement with FD.

Yeah, then what was it? It can’t be just sex-a pretty girl with money wouldn’t have any trouble at all finding that. And if she is wealthy in her own right, what did she need his money for? I still don’t think Fd would have ever been classified as “loaded”, even when Jennifer was with him, from everything I’ve seen. Smoke and mirrors is more like it. The loans he got for properties in which he had no collateral are puzzling, too. Did they look at him as a good risk by rolling the dice and hoping he stayed married to “Liz Claiborne’s” niece or something?

@dlharris2712, you and your son are in my prayers. I’m sure for you as the parent, this will be extremely difficult. It is wonderful that your son is taking responsibility and hopefully it will provide him with the desire to be a walk the straight and narrow. Hugs, and thanks for sharing.

Could Fd have taken money from his mother's estate that the rest of the family was unaware of and had AC manage it for him? It doesn't seem like his sister knows much about the laws in this country. She may have believed there wasn't any money when, in fact, there was.

If he has other family in the US where were they while he was laying there at Jacobi?

I can’t “like” your post, because it’s sad-but thanks for answering

Thank you. It was my own oversight that caused it, so please dont feel bad for me. I was just explaining how the utility companies work here... they are not fun. It was 17 degrees when they shut my heat off and refused to turn it back on until the next business day which was 2 days later. They do not care what anyone's situation is at all. They are basically the poster children for CT.

Could Fd have taken money from his mother's estate that the rest of the family was unaware of and had AC manage it for him? It doesn't seem like his sister knows much about the laws in this country. She may have believed there wasn't any money when, in fact, there was.

If he has other family in the US where were they while he was laying there at Jacobi?
I’ve suspected all along that he was lying about no life insurance on her. I also suspect AC was helping him hide other money. JMO

Yeah, then what was it? It can’t be just sex-a pretty girl with money wouldn’t have any trouble at all finding that. And if she is wealthy in her own right, what did she need his money for? I still don’t think Fd would have ever been classified as “loaded”, even when Jennifer was with him, from everything I’ve seen. Smoke and mirrors is more like it. The loans he got for properties in which he had no collateral are puzzling, too. Did they look at him as a good risk by rolling the dice and hoping he stayed married to “Liz Claiborne’s” niece or something?
It's hardly ever about "just sex" with women. There is a magnetism with guys like this. Jennifer fell for it. A beautiful, smart and lovely woman in every sense. Jennifer did not know the game she was involved in. MT and AC did know the game so hard to explain their actions. MOO.

Yeah, IMO NP heartbroken because he screwed up when he first found out that FD attempted suicide and blaming the public for it...then he was (almost) humbled saying he saw no signs and should have known...now it’s the public’s fault again. Man up and realize you had no clue. The spin is getting old.

Have a listen to the Chaz & AJ show that @Gardenista posted earlier. These guys will ask him any question...but listen to how NP answers.

They asked if FD was on life support and it was pulled...of course he couldn’t answer that saying it was too raw. Still think that something is up with that whole scenario.
https://www.wplr.com/podcasts/
Also listen to their show of 1/29/20 at end of NP interview, where they ask if he got paid yet. Around 29:23.

It is just my opinion, but I really thought Fd seemed much more agitated at the last hearing. It was the first time a judge stood up to NP and NP didn't seem happy at all. I think NP gave Fd an ultimatum and told him he wouldn't coddle him anymore. It makes no sense that he wasn't picked up for court when the possibility of him being jailed was so high.

I think NP does feel responsible for the suicide and I think NP is also embarrassed knowing that others probably feel that he is responsible too. I think the charade is to divert from his own guilt by portraying he would do anything for Fd even after death.

MOO NPs main strategy in defending FD was to churn negative publicity to the point that he could argue the trial is not fair. Then to get one juror who just would not convict BECAUSE of the negative press, which worked to make them suspicious of the evidence or not care about the evidence and illogically go with a thin alternative theory.

I still am mystified why FD took his life as it looked AC was stepping in and the bond money was going to be there.

I don’t think he meant to kill himself. At 9:38 he was calling new bonding company. No one told him new bonding co. in the works. NP wasn’t picking up calls bc flying to DC. So at 10:00 he’s all rigged up with his latest stall tactic. He was counting on new friend to find him when she left for the store. Which would have been a little bit later. Or to get back from store earlier. And find him. Or monitoring company to come get him. By 10:20? or so when bond guy called back, he was already sucking in CO. 10:30 was target. For monitoring company to realize he wasn’t en route. It takes about 1.5 hrs travel time. New girlfriend didn’t go into garage as expected at 10:30. Must have parked his car outside.
If there is a note? Maybe he meant it.
If he really wanted to kill himself, he would have pulled a trigger. This was a cry for help. Like pills.
We will never know. I don’t care. He deserved to be snuffed out for his crimes. At least we know he won’t get acquitted. And cannot kill another person.

For real, yo. I do find it interesting that NP is so cathected emotionally to FD. Perhaps FD was a figure of great meaning (besides $) to NP. Perhaps NP needs to convince himself that it's not just about money for him, because FD's estate is next to non-existent, will take time to settle and NP isn't going to see another dime of it.
Will be interesting (and telling) to see if he'll put in a claim as a creditor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces