Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: the OCME of New York City is limited as to whom they may release the TOTAL autopsy report to NEXT OF KIN (and yes, they verify!) & officers of the Court. Special procedures are required to pass it onto Esquires of record & insurance cos. Yes, these documents must be purchased!

Nothing can stop release of the information once it hits the hands of authorized ppl. SO...........Rena can publish it or use it as tp.
Even though the children are underage, aren’t they considered next of kin? Can someone on their behalf request the autopsy?

One-on-one with Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis
In the note, Doulos is said to have proclaimed his innocence.

“I have not read it,” says Pattis. “I have had it describe to me. But, that is my belief, yes.”

And, in that note, Dulos allegedly wrote that his lawyers have the evidence to prove his innocence...

The Dulos family is now making funeral arrangements and has considered burying Fotis Dulos in Farmington.

“We recommended that Mr. Dulos body be removed from the United States for fear that his grave would be desecrated.”

Pattis says this is a case unlike any other he’s ever handled.

“I’ve had obviously suicides before but this is a man I came to care about deeply and understand as a human being and I take his loss personally.”

Pattis says despite the fact that Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who has been prosecuting this case, has just been named the new Chief State’s Attorney, it will have no impact on the Dulos case moving forward.

I know the girlfriend has a great college education. However, how does a degree in history prepare one to guide clients and invest their funds?

It wouldn’t (I have a degree in History)-but I also took finance classes, which she should have studied, and would have studied if that was the field she was going into. Ideally that would have been her major, unless she knew somebody who would hire her without a degree in Finance

Is absence of street smarts a flaw? Do you think Jennifer was only attracted to FD's look or money? So maybe Jennifer should have been smarter? I was in a great place emotionally when I met the Malignant N. I didn't need anybody. Everybody I knew loved him. Things do not always become clear pretty quickly. With Malignant N, things become clear when it is too late. IME.
Jennifer was PLENTY smart. She got herself and those children into another home away from FD and obviously was intelligent enough to let her nanny and mother know what to do in the event anything happened to her. Couldn't help that she was ambushed.

This street smarts thing strikes a nerve with me as well, but I don't think @gitana1 intended to malign Jennifer's character at all. We're all just trying to figure out this craziness but that's the problem--it's crazy.

Sure, maybe some people think FD is "dreamy" when it comes to appearance but many fell under his "spell"--including good old NP, IMO. That photojournalist. His lawyer/alleged accomplice. And Kevin Smith?? He looked like he just lost a close relative during that PC last evening. It's not just the ladies. MOO.

543+ Motions (or some kind of legal BS) filed in two years...FD was never going to stop; until he died. Looks like the problem has been solved. Such a waste of resources, time and money spent - and paid for by the citizens of CT. jmo
Yeah, probably the only divorce in the state of CT that has a Motion for Order: "Waterskiing" (Motion 263.0o).
Actually, let me take that back, this is CT, so perhaps not the first after all.

What time did FD talk to the bondsman on the phone the day of his suicide incident?

What time did Anna leave the house (and FD) to run errands? Did FD and AK discuss anything before she left?

Of all the mornings to leave him! She couldn’t wait until after the bond hearing to run errands to ensure he was ok?

How was FD supposed to get to the bond hearing?

He was going to drive himself to Stamford. Before we heard that he’d done this, I wondered what he was gonna do with his car down there in Stamford, when he got locked up.

Agree with every word. It was a stall for attention and this is grim, but he deserves it; when he realized holy snickers I can't get out of this car, I can't move...oh crap...he was a goner...

Btwn, NP, this new lady friend, his schemes he would have made bond again...but he needed time...stall, sympathy at the hospital..he was not a convicted felon (yet) he was a guy out on bail/bond with enough plots to hatch to have kept him out of jail...why kill yourself when you would be back in your cozy bed in 48 hours at most after the emergency bond hearing...texting, calling ladies, going to 'church' perhaps having interviews at your mansions, pleading I love my kids...he had 'plenty' to live for..
Hmmm ... I don't know ... carbon monoxide suicides don't usually strike me cries for help or statements/maneuvers. But anything's possible at this point, I suppose.

I will say that I was quite surprised FD chose that method over the more fail-safe hanging with a little bit of pharma/chemical backup. Much less chance of being interrupted/saved. Sorry if this is all super morbid, but so is this case, I guess.

this makes no sense at all. he would not be revived if he was sucking 90 min of highly concentrated CO. AC left areound 10:30 then FD immediately got to work maybe because he was timing when she would come back. The bondsman called him at 10:34 and FD told him "its all set" but he ws out of breathe because he was barricading the garage doors and the door leading into the house from the garage. He forgot to or purposely did not barricade the glass door with a hole in it now. He turned off his phone before he turned on the car since when the probation people were calling him his phone went straight to voicemail. That means he turned off his phone before he started killing himself.
Oops!
One-on-one with Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis
In the note, Doulos is said to have proclaimed his innocence.

“I have not read it,” says Pattis. “I have had it describe to me. But, that is my belief, yes.”

And, in that note, Dulos allegedly wrote that his lawyers have the evidence to prove his innocence...

The Dulos family is now making funeral arrangements and has considered burying Fotis Dulos in Farmington.

“We recommended that Mr. Dulos body be removed from the United States for fear that his grave would be desecrated.”

Pattis says this is a case unlike any other he’s ever handled.

“I’ve had obviously suicides before but this is a man I came to care about deeply and understand as a human being and I take his loss personally.”

Pattis says despite the fact that Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who has been prosecuting this case, has just been named the new Chief State’s Attorney, it will have no impact on the Dulos case moving forward.
I think my watch is running slow. Hasn't Normy Had his 15 minutes yet? I like him even less with FoDo deceased. What a bore.

@T2Fox61

In response to people crushing #FotisDulos attorney Norm Pattis on social media last night, for saying his client has been “executed,” Pattis responded, “I’m not gonna pay for the space I’m renting in your head.” More of his interview with
@FOX61News next at 5.
Exactly, NP! FD's benefactors and the tax payers of CT foot that bill. Damn fool! MOO.

@_ShannonMiller

Coming up at 5 and 6... hear why Dulos’ attorneys will continue to fight for their client even after his death.

EPo-59yXUAA7n9H
We will hear everything, but their real reason. I am quite sure.

IMO FD must have been possessed of the sociopathic charm that a small, but real, handful of these malignant narcissists possess. The lovebombing phase is a powerful drug. Undoubtedly AC was still experiencing the lovebombing bc FD needed her money. ...and even intelligent, successful, well-adjusted person can fall for the narcissist in this phase—like JD. This honeymoon is followed by hot-cold hot-cold where the victim keeps waiting for things to go back to ‘normal’ — a normal that never existed. JD wrote about this in her journal entries and MT even admitted to LE that she and FD fought all the time. Then the discard phase — the phase where your narcissist, say, spends most of his time away from home waterskiing and cheating and when he’s home he’s exploding about small things. No doubt FD was lovebombing the hell out of his mark AC, and yet did not give her even a moment's thought when he implemented his suicide plan. He must have known AC would find him dead in his car. A monster, through and through. MT and AC have their own respective culpability for their parts, of course, but FD is the classic abuser and he just happens to be very very good at the lovebombing part. MOO MOO
You hit all the points...exactly how it works with the love bombing, the gaslighting and then the discard. And there is always another one waiting in the wings.

I have two thoughts about this. First, I believe that FD was extremely skilled at using his narc/opportunist skillset. By JD's account -- they maintained a close friendship all through their college days (she met him her first week at Brown) and it appeared from JD's blog that they didn't cross the line as friends. In this regard, JD would have been a primary supply which can actually be a great place (where FD kept up his great guy fraudulent self -- never letting the mask slip).

It was a decade later that JD became FD's wife (i.e., his secondary supply) where his mask would come off and where she'd soon experience the street angel and house devil. (FD was married to a second supply and divorced only weeks before he married JD).

This brings us back to AC. I think it's very much possible that AC was yet another primary supply victim of FD which would have made it easy for her to help him out -- having groomed her for years.

My second thought is that FD may have sheltered some money with AC -- probably beginning around the time his father-in-law was dying. He would have convinced her JD was crazy and he needed to protect himself and his children during the divorce and needed her to keep his funds private. However, even if FD did shelter money with AC, it certainly would not have lasted long because narcs are spendthrifts because they're ever confident that there will be another supplier (will always have one in the wings).

Yup -- I think FD probably had plans for AC while he was still with MT since she was already second supply-- soon to be devalued and discarded. Seriously, he involved her in murdering his wife!

MOO
Great post and I agree with you

I don't find it shocking at all that FD chose to commit suicide. In my opinion he showed signs of NPD and that from just a high level view. What must he have been like IRL?

The jig was up, his bond was being revoked and he knew deep down that the State had enough evidence to convict once they filed the murder charges. He was losing ALL CONTROL and for someone like him, he would rather be dead than face the humiliation of all his dirty little secrets coming to light.

His ultimate and final act of control and hurting/punishing those who 'harmed him'. Nope, not surprised at all.

Wishing healing and comfort to the children and Jennifer's family and friends.

MOO

Hmmm ... I don't know ... carbon monoxide suicides don't usually strike me cries for help or statements/maneuvers. But anything's possible at this point, I suppose.

I will say that I was quite surprised FD chose that method over the more fail-safe hanging with a little bit of pharma/chemical backup. Much less chance of being interrupted/saved. Sorry if this is all super morbid, but so is this case, I guess.

Yes, I figured a quick hanging on the door handle - no cry for help there, its clear what you were doing..it is all so morbid I know...I can't believe the things I read then google from here...my search history ..oy..

Not only did Pattis say Friday that he was confident his legal team could secure an acquittal, he vowed that should his motion fail in the lower courts, he would appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in his quest to clear his late client's name. Pattis expressed concern that "the anger and bitterness over Fotis' death" would mean the court where he filed the initial motion may not even give the chance a case to be heard.
‘Heartbroken’ Fotis Dulos Lawyer Outlines Next Steps, Vows Fight to US Supreme Court
IMO NBC Sarah Wallace is walking a very fine line with these ongoing "exclusive" articles and frankly this one is no different too.

IMO 'ole Atty. P. is backing up the bus a bit on the issue of 'suicide note' with this quote:

"As for the possible note left in Fotis Dulos' vehicle, Pattis said he had "been told by reliable sources there was a note" on the seat of the car saying he was innocent. He said he felt uncomfortable speaking further about what he had heard about the note because "I have not seen it." But he also said he filed a motion on Thursday that the purported note and any other evidence found at the home be preserved as evidence".

Let's just hope that the amount left in the Atty. P. retainer is just $10,000 so we will only be subjected to this nonsensical chatter for a week or more and blessedly not all the way for any CT Supreme CT appeal let along US Supreme appeal.

Please stop the insanity Atty. P., take a break head someplace warm for a bit and relax and get a [REDACTED] grip and let the Fd family grieve in peace.

MOO

Jennifer was PLENTY smart. She got herself and those children into another home away from FD and obviously was intelligent enough to let her nanny and mother know what to do in the event anything happened to her. Couldn't help that she was ambushed.

This street smarts thing strikes a nerve with me as well, but I don't think @gitana1 intended to malign Jennifer's character at all. We're all just trying to figure out this craziness but that's the problem--it's crazy.

Sure, maybe some people think FD is "dreamy" when it comes to appearance but many fell under his "spell"--including good old NP, IMO. That photojournalist. His lawyer/alleged accomplice. And Kevin Smith?? He looked like he just lost a close relative during that PC last evening. It's not just the ladies. MOO.
I believe she was a totally different woman from when she first met him. Age, experiences and most importantly children... do that to you. You learn to think smart and not act irrationally when you have kids you so dearly love. This is how she outsmarted him. But sadly... no amount of smarts can protect you from someone rushing you after you pull your car into your own garage. And I note... she was even smart enough to be pulling her car into her garage even when on the way out again shortly. This is what a smart person does when they know they are always in potential danger. I give JFD a world of credit. And her mother , the same.

And such a waste of lives....

So petty, and yes so wasteful...I mean sheesh, Dulos get a job, see your kids, the builder thing was NOT working out; its a crap market in CT, live within your new means, those monstrosities in no man's land were never going to sell..fly right, earn your way off supervised visits to see your kids and .. ugh..Jesus, all this for what..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces