Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying these three are currently at 4JX? Starting to agree with others that something is amiss w/AC. Some lack of dignity. Does she not have a home to go to ? I would think that 4JX is the last place she wants to be, the house where her ‘best friend’ just killed himself.

I guess this goes with your post and @afitzy's above...If Fd left a will leaving 4JX to his sister, does Rena have standing in the court to argue against the eviction process?
And, if Fd died without a will, do all the court proceedings about properties stop until after his "estate" has gone through probate?

The Courant has obtained Fotis Dulos' note. Here's our story.

“If you are reading this I am no more," the letter starts. “I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had NOTHING to do with. Enough is enough."

“If it takes my head to end this, so be it,” Dulos wrote in the letter obtained by the Courant.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

Attachments

• E4EB080D-4FBB-4B64-A334-D44A89C3F21F.jpeg
    E4EB080D-4FBB-4B64-A334-D44A89C3F21F.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 206
https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/alleged-wife-killer-fotis-dulos-had-a-type-brainy-pretty-brunettes/
I guess this goes with your post and @afitzy's above...If Fd left a will leaving 4JX to his sister, does Rena have standing in the court to argue against the eviction process?
And, if Fd died without a will, do all the court proceedings about properties stop until after his "estate" has gone through probate?

Don’t know. Farmington property records list FD and the RE trust GF created as co-owners. Hope this link works. PropertyRecordCards.Com

He had been planning this to a large degree. It’s certainly not just like jumping off a bridge suddenly
Agree!

When you look at the setup of the Suburban with the vacuum hose etc. that Fd used to gas himself to death, I have to wonder if that vacuum hose was the same one MT brought to 80MS which didn't work? I just have this image of MT schlepping a vacuum cleaner with no hose and turning it on and be baffled that it didn't work.....

It would be quite curious if LE can look at Fd search history to try and figure out exactly how long he might have been planning this method of 'exit' from life? I am sure they will be able to piece together his call history and so we can figure out how many times he might have desperately been trying to reach Atty. P. as we know that Atty Smith only sent out the alert at 12:15 pm on the day Fd was due in Court. I wonder also how hard Atty Smith attempted to reach Fd? Did he ask Fd to reach out and call or text when you leave? Very curious about how all this played out as the person that was supposed to be in Court protecting Fd interests that day by all accounts was the last to raise the alarm?

Quite curious to see more info about the Fd call log and computer search history.

My guess is that if there is a note that in it Fd simply said, "F[REDACTED] Y[REDACTED] Norm, I needed you today and you weren't here. PS. I love my children and always will. The End. Fotis Dulos"

I think that Atty. P. is quite worried about what the note will say as he is the only one talking about it.

MOO

Last edited:
"“Please let my children know that I love them, I would do anything to be with them, but unfortunately we all have our limits,"

AKA - I am the real victim. Manipulation. Control.
My opinion only.

Last edited:
Yes, I figured a quick hanging on the door handle - no cry for help there, its clear what you were doing..it is all so morbid I know...I can't believe the things I read then google from here...my search history ..oy..

I had given my opinion back a thread or 2 about why I felt he never considered hanging or gunshot... Those methods do not in general allow a person to maintain their previous "beauty". He is a vain narcissist. He was not gonna go out ugly. So, IMO, that didn't leave him many options. My bets would have been placed on the method he did choose and/or medication overdose. He may not have had his own prescription for anything but I bet he had some anxious friends that he could have stolen from... Or quite frankly, there are many legal, over the counter meds that can do the trick. I will not name any of those meds though as a precaution. And of course, there is good old alcohol.... Any combination of these options would have helped make it easier for him.

I can safely say that he absolutely would not qualify for winter protection in CT. Even if he had all five children in his care he would not have qualified. Again, just my personal experience here, but very very few people in this state qualify.

“If you are reading this I am no more," the letter starts. “I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had NOTHING to do with. Enough is enough."

“If it takes my head to end this, so be it,” Dulos wrote in the letter obtained by the Courant.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Yikes. NP can explain Albany Avenue. Everyone is innocent. FD, MT and KM and AC is super wonderful. Ugghhh. It never never never ends. Never.

@kshultzo6082, the Family Court docs are held in the Courthouse and aren't online. Sometimes we get them from reporters and I'm sure the doc will show up at some point. But my guess is that its virtually identical to the earlier motion filed today by Atty Weinstein in the 4Jx foreclosure to announce death of Fd to the Court.

I misread what that was. I thought that Pattisville was now trying to have Jennifer declared dead. I was reading and responding too quick for my own good.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
“I want to thank Above all ANNA CURRY”. Not the person who helped you carry out the murder, but ANNA CURRY.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Wow
. “Above all Anna Curry I am sorry for letting you down and not continuing the fight.”

The note makes only one mention of Jennifer when he writes that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Yikes.... I am totally innocent and Michelle has nothing to do with this either. Anybody find that a totally peculiar stance?

Notorious murderer Richard Crafts, who used a chain saw to cut up his wife’s body and a wood chipper to dispose of it, is out of prison and living in a halfway house, a state Department of Correction spokeswoman said Friday.

The 82-year-old is at a transitional housing program for veterans in Bridgeport, Karen Martucci said...
Crafts also got credit for the three years he was locked up between his arrest and sentencing. He was convicted after his second trial; his first ended in a mistrial. It was the first murder conviction in the state without a body.
Richard Crafts, notorious wood chipper murderer, released from prison

Thanks for the info. By coincidence I saw that episode on Forensic Files just a week or so ago. He almost got away with murder.

Hmmm ... I don't know ... carbon monoxide suicides don't usually strike me cries for help or statements/maneuvers. But anything's possible at this point, I suppose.

I will say that I was quite surprised FD chose that method over the more fail-safe hanging with a little bit of pharma/chemical backup. Much less chance of being interrupted/saved.
Sorry if this is all super morbid, but so is this case, I guess.
IMO, he didn't have the courage for that.
Much easier to slip into the car with the hope of drifting off to sleep.
MOO.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Puh-lease. Everyone has their limits?? That's what he has to say to his children? He was sicker than I thought. And as always, everyone else is to blame except FD and his minions. This is the most disgusting document in this case so far, IMO. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1