Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this, he had no will (which could be incorrect)...

Dulos apparently didn’t leave a will naming an executor or a beneficiary.

Dueling probate cases to be filed in Fotis Dulos death -- including one by Jennifer Farber Dulos’ mother

IF That Truly is the case:

- The Children Inherit EVERYTHING.

Fd died with No Living Legal Spouse.

You know, with JFd being murdered and all, by Fd.

GF is the Legal Guardian of the 5 children.

NO CHANCE in H[REDACTED]L are the Greek Family getting their hands on The Children and Their Inheritance.

Assuming there is anything of value to inherit.

IMO.

I wonder if we've been looking at this a bit in the wrong direction. Yesterday I mentioned in passing that maybe FD didn't kill JD. Rather KM killed her and FD just cleaned up. Not that that matters. But it might answer why FD thought he didn't kill JD and was being wrongfully accused. He's wrong of course. Someone presumably as smart as him should know that, but in his head, maybe he thought he was in the clear if he could just prove it. It gets worse. One thing that made no sense to me was why JD's shirt and bra were thrown away. This would lead one to assume that they were taken off JD. From pictures of KM, he seems like a creep. Maybe FD told him he could do what he likes with her. And maybe he did. That would explain the zip ties, bra, and shirt. After he was through, he killed her and left a mess. FD was hoping to make it look like a home invasion. That was the plan. But something changed. I'm hoping some of you sleuths can apply the timeline to this scenario. Maybe FD never intended to go to the house, never intended to clean up, never intended to throw stuff away in Hartford, never intended to get her car to the park, and never intended to be caught on the myriad of cameras all around town. Is it possible that the sightings of FD were actually KM? The don't really look alike but I never saw a really clear picture of him either. Maybe this is why FD felt he was innocent. There was kind of a quid pro quo going on between KM and FD. You kill my wife, I'll kill yours. And the cops will think you did yours in and I did mine in but they will be wrong and we can prove it.

I believe this is why KM and MT will not be off the hook. I'm now suspicious that KM did the deed. If so, he'll need to be held accountable. It doesn't matter that FD is dead. MT was probably the side kick. But MT would know one way or the other. Particularly because KM and her were in the office together afterwards answering the phone.

Why doesn't the Greek Family stay at 80 Mountain Spring?

It has most recently been an AirBnB property, managed by none other than AC herself, IMO.

I am Sure the Greek Family will Not have Any issue staying at 80 MS.

Right?

IMO.

Yes, and also, why doesn't the Greek family stay in a hotel they pay for themselves as anyone else would - if traveling to see a deceased person...their brother didn't OWN ANYTHING...he was a squatter, penniless, homeless, con man...he built with someone else's money 5 homes, have any sold, if not he either broke even which doesn't earn ya money honey...so he owned NOTHING in life, NOTHING.

I wonder if we've been looking at this a bit in the wrong direction. Yesterday I mentioned in passing that maybe FD didn't kill JD. Rather KM killed her and FD just cleaned up. Not that that matters. But it might answer why FD thought he didn't kill JD and was being wrongfully accused. He's wrong of course. Someone presumably as smart as him should know that, but in his head, maybe he thought he was in the clear if he could just prove it. It gets worse. One thing that made no sense to me was why JD's shirt and bra were thrown away. This would lead one to assume that they were taken off JD. From pictures of KM, he seems like a creep. Maybe FD told him he could do what he likes with her. And maybe he did. That would explain the zip ties, bra, and shirt. After he was through, he killed her and left a mess. FD was hoping to make it look like a home invasion. That was the plan. But something changed. I'm hoping some of you sleuths can apply the timeline to this scenario. Maybe FD never intended to go to the house, never intended to clean up, never intended to throw stuff away in Hartford, never intended to get her car to the park, and never intended to be caught on the myriad of cameras all around town. Is it possible that the sightings of FD were actually KM? The don't really look alike but I never saw a really clear picture of him either. Maybe this is why FD felt he was innocent. There was kind of a quid pro quo going on between KM and FD. You kill my wife, I'll kill yours. And the cops will think you did yours in and I did mine in but they will be wrong and we can prove it.

I believe this is why KM and MT will not be off the hook. I'm now suspicious that KM did the deed. If so, he'll need to be held accountable. It doesn't matter that FD is dead. MT was probably the side kick. But MT would know one way or the other. Particularly because KM and her were in the office together afterwards answering the phone.
He SAID, in the suicide note. KM and MT had nothing to do with her death. Which means ta da... he acted alone. MOO

My thoughts on this FWIW, is that if FD wasn’t happy with Pattis, he would have advised her against hiring him so he was probably recommended. Now for what ... is the next mystery. And that mystery will likely unveil itself shortly. Or maybe... he knew he wouldn’t be Norm’s client much longer so there wouldn’t be any conflict. Lol sorry cracking myself up as I write this.

I suspect the channels by which Pattis got paid and by which Anna Curry got reimbursed were the same. And smitten or not by Fotis’ charms, I don’t believe Anna would take a $$$ loss on her relationship with Fotis. She could have been ripped off- maybe all the promised money won’t come to make those payments- but she didn’t plan to take a loss if she did.

Maybe the funds will barely cover her legal expenses rather than be the profit she anticipated. She better run to better representation-she should not be represented by the man who knows where Fotis’ ( ill-gotten) $$$ come from. It doesn’t matter if Pattis is not breaking laws by taking it or failing to disclose the source. It matters that Anna might have different interests than Pattis. She might be more culpable if she doesn’t tell. She absolutely has more to gain if she does tell. Get another lawyer, Anna.

We saw the liquor display prominently in the kitchen bar area of 4Jx.

Booze is a depressant so maybe it kicked the fight out of Fd?

IDK, I'm fixated on the delusion of his now famous "sorry, not sorry" suicide note.

Fd in that note essentially blamed the State for all of his issues. I went back to my Atty. P. list of quotes and the number of times Atty. P. attacked the State was IMO extreme and excessive and absolutely without basis. Fd latched onto this 'blame the State' for all my ills it seems rather than acknowledging the reality of his situation. Atty. P. it seems created a false reality where Fd could be comfortable for a period of time until there was no more money or assets for bail and jail became a reality.

I find the possible psychology of this all quite interesting if true. Fd had no ability or willingness to deal with reality and Atty. P. fed that inability with the easy out of blaming another (whether it was Gf with the 'mama warbucks' statement, JFd as the incapable drug addicted wife and the State for bringing an unfounded case).

Wonder greatly if what pushed Fd over was realising that Atty. P. was pushing a false narrative that had zero chances of winning in the end? Even if Fd couldn't acknowledge the contents of AW1-3 he knew and saw the information and given the fixation in winning simply knew with AW3 and possibly AW4 with another conspiracy to murder charge that there was no possible win here for him?

IDK but I'm having a tough time disconnecting Fd from Atty. P. and how one party fed the other. But I think in the end that Fd was smart enough (and certainly smarter than Atty. P.) to see that the line being peddled by 'Norm Barnum' would never fly with a jury given the growing mountain of evidence.

MOO
He blamed the state, but I think it was the criticism and condemning by the public that really pushed him over the edge.

That, and as you said, the realization that he was fighting a losing battle.

Reputation and how one is perceived by others is very important to a Narcissist.
I think he was content and confident in his life of pretense up until the time he killed his wife.

There is research that suggests that Grandiose Narcisism correlates with mental toughness, such as confidence and goal orientation, and it helps to reduce stress.
I have only read about the research, not the research itself, so it's just my opinion that Narcissism is linked to confidence and reduced stress.

Either way, it makes sense to me. He had been fighting for a long time. He had already been convicted by the "court of public opinion." He was about to go to jail.
He was no longer admired by the public. He lost his lover. There was nothing left to feed his ego.

I also think he must have had some degree of underlying guilt, although he would have not have consciously acknowledged it.

All this was eating away at him and tearing him apart on the inside. He put on a brave face for the media but like everything else it was all a pretense.

This was not some dramatic stunt to gain sympathy. He wanted to die. If he had lived, he would have been right back to where he left off when he recovered. Nothing would have changed. He still would be facing prison, and he was not going to allow that to happen.

He knew he was doomed, just like the Spartans.

Imo

Interesting to watch this last court hearing again that FD attended where he was put on house arrest in light of what soon

Interesting possibility but I’d have to think unlikely only because of the extreme orchestration of switching cars, the bicycle etc. That doesn’t seem to me to be a quick jump into action because there is a lot of cleanup scenario. His buddy might very well have been the guy who knows where the body is though.

it's been great reading all the posts. at what point do we return the narrative to Jennifer and the cases against MT and the goofy lawyer? (can't remember his initials)

Yes I agree we have beat fd suicide to death!!(pun intended) going over his suicide has been good for us all,I believe it gives us some type of closure we all had high hopes of see the look on his face when a guilty verdict was read. But the selfish coward killed himself and took that away from us!!
I’m hoping we can move on to mt and km soon as well. Their trials will give us much info into fd also.

He SAID, in the suicide note. KM and MT had nothing to do with her death. Which means ta da... he acted alone. MOO
Or that they were involved and he knows it. If he is claiming his innocence then he has to say they had nothing to do with it.
He is the only one who would know, besides them.
It would have been interesting if he had explained how he was so sure they weren't involved.

Imo

Having just finished my own will in CT, I can say that his siblings would have absolutely no right to FDs money/assets unless ALL of the 5 children were deceased too.
If he has a will I suppose he could leave everything to whoever he wants ? Since JFD is missing although I’d love it if GF claimed elective share -does CT have this?- on her behalf if he did leave everything to someone other than his children ? We have elective share so spouses cannot disinherit each other - they get 1/3rd no matter what
JMO

He also said NP can explain the garbage bags. Ok, maybe this is why he was frustrated by the gag order. I suppose there's a 1% chance that someone besides KM, MT, or FD killed her. And he had nothing to do with it. It just so happened though that he somehow went over to JD's house and said, "oh my. Look at the mess" and felt compelled to do some house cleaning rather than call the cops. But I'm more inclined to think at this point that the suicide note is a lie.

It isn't typical that a suicide note would be released but it is "typical Norm". IMO

BBM
I think the relatives and MT should be allowed to gather their own personal belongings but I don't agree that they should be allowed to reside at the residence. JMO
ITA and they should be under GF attorney supervision IMO

What excuse do you think NP is gonna come up with about the bloody bags?

I have tried to think of a plausible reason that on the night JFd goes missing, her ex is out throwing away items?

Why would one throw out these items from the arrest warrant?

duct tape
a bra, belonging to his ex
an XS t-shirt ,belonging to his ex
zip ties
paper towels with blood like stain
mop handle
one black glove
a pair of black gardening gloves
a standard textile bath towel
numerous garbage bags
altered license plates that had belonged to a car Fd owned

Items reported in MSM as found on Albany and not in warrant:
a bloody pillow
a folded hunting knife

Plausible Answers and Do They Fly or Not:

Fd and MT were doing a major home cleaning and getting rid of items from the houses to make the home salable. Doesn't make sense that on the night she goes missing, Fd decides to clean the garage.

Fd and JFd were involved in a physical fight at her residence. Fd left her alive but took all evidence of the altercation (but left some for her to clean). Doesn't make sense because after 11 that morning JFd is never heard from. Blood trail doesn't go into the house. Blood is found in her vehicle but in the driver's seat where she would have sat if she left her home on her accord in her own car which was left near Waveny.

Fd and JFd were involved in an altercation previously and Fd held onto the materials and thought he needed to get rid of items now that she was missing. Doesn't make sense. No one has stated that JFd had been physical harmed to the point of bleeding in an altercation with Fd. MT didn't state that the bags had been there for years. The employee didn't say that there was a lot of trash bags on the properties that he saw.

Jennifer drove to Farmington to engage in an argument with Fd that was or was not witnessed by MT. Doesn't make sense. Blood was found in NC and Fd's dna found in the house. JFd wouldn't bring ten rolls of paper towels with her.

Only plausible explanation is that an assault happened in Welles garage and items were removed for disposal. A trash bag with a knot and a bloody pillow was found discarded with

We don't know where the towel came from. We know about the pillow and the folding knife from Albany Ave, but are they connected?
We don't know because they are not on documents that have been released.

Trying to give Fd and his claim of plausible reason for the Albany Ave run but I haven't found a believable explanation. Pattis, your turn.

Good eye .
1. The Y’s in the top note are all the same (Straight Like a Stick).
* The Y’s in the second note have around 5 different variations .

2. The i’s are dotted in first note but, not in the second note .

3. Letters are also curvy in second note but, not in first note .

my vote : It’s not the same handwriting

I’m going for they are both by Fotis.

I think he did, but it is not known that Fotis physically wrote the first vomit-inducer; a minion could have done so.

I think he wrote both. Some habits could have changed. His linguistic history involved multiple alphabets. He may have only learned the ABC’s those samples are written in well after his early childhood.

no timeline (that I’m aware of) of KMs locations the morning JFd disappeared, other than the (conflicting) statements by him and MT with regard to him being at 4JX around 7,8 am which imo are completely unreliable. I do think that if KM did it, MT would have said so, her attachments were to FD MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83