Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
slander is spoken
I don't think defamation as a cause of action can apply if the defamed person is deceased. Attorneys, correct me if I'm wrong.
Dueling probate cases to be filed in Fotis Dulos death -- including one by Jennifer Farber Dulos’ mother

Looks like the court battling will be moving to Probate Court which is highly unfortunate IMO. There isn't even coverage via electronic database so far as I know and visibility will most likely be zero. This all is just exposing the underbelly of the CT Judicial system IMO and Probate Court is definitely on the underbelly IMO.

MOO
But anyone should be able to go to the PC and read the files. If NP is a creditor for his legal fees and expenses, that would be a conflict of interest in his trying to open probate. In the HC article, it's interesting about the financial affidavit FD submitted for the civil trial--though he listed $40,000 that he owed Atty Meehan as GAL for children, there's no mention of his other lawyers' fees, both NP's and those for civil and family cases. Even if a Greek benefactor is paying NP's bills, who's paying the fees for the civil and divorce cases? In probate I'd think all bills FD was responsible for would have to be listed, even if they were being paid by someone else.

No he had Michelle help him. She looks like a pansy that would do anything he asked her to do. I do not think for a New York minute she knew what she was throwing out. She talks one way one time and another way another time. Looks like he coached her and she is totally confused. The other guy I don't think was in on her killing either. It was all on Fotis who was very angry with JD. The other two could care less.
Yeah, she seems confused alright.
It's not because she didn't know anything, though.
I bet one of them knows where the body is.
Or both.

Imo

Last edited:
I asked this a few days ago, and someone said “it’s not the lawyer’s responsibility to arrange bail”-but in this kind of case, I believe it is. The lawyer has those kinds of contacts for the large bail amounts, don’t they? This is one of the things I believe contributed to Fd’s suicide.
But after the suicide attempt NP appears with high-profile bondsman Judelman and says he should've gotten him right from the beginning.

I think you could be right; I wish I knew how it works with conspiracy, when the big kahuna offs himself. Seems to me there have been cases where something similar has happened, and the (slightly) lesser conspirators still got convicted. My god, is MT ever stupid!
I don't see how it would matter that FD is deaday. He has never talked to LE and doubtful he would testify so cases would remain the same. IMO.

Thank you!

Wow, he really does look like a terrified, broken man. If I did not know anything about him I would feel sorry for him.
I bet it was after that when he started seriously thinking about suicide.

I couldn't hear very well because my dog is lying at my feet chewing on his leg making slobbering noises.

But I did hear Norm say that the memorial was less of a memorial and more of a way to taunt his client. Poor Fotis. Always the victim. Seems to me that it is Norm's ridiculous antics that have fueled the public's outrage for Fotis the most. I wonder if FD had any thoughts about that himself.

After all, he didn't exactly thank him for all his hard work in his suicide note. Maybe Pattis failed him, after all.

Imo

I agree fd realized pattis was blowing smoke up everyones....... about how he could prove his innocence and explain it all away. I’m sure np told fd all the ways he was gonna spin this and that, and get things thrown out as evidence.np telling fd if I believe your innocent,of course I’ll convince a jury you are .pay me I’ll make you a free man!! Fd realized his plan to take the life of his mothers children for money to bail out his failing Business so he could live a life of luxury. Failed miserably and his only way out was with his life.so he did it his way!

Gives us more insight into the chaos that must have been kicked into action that morning. Remember that Colangelo was informed only that morning around 8:30 and then Pattis law office informed around 9am about the emergency hearing, so FD didn’t have a lot of time before he had to get his @#$ down to Stamford.

NP says he spoke with FD that morning. What was the conversation like and when did NP turn off his phone? Certain,y sometime before 12N, if he had loads of voicemails by the time he turned it on. Was KS the sole point of contact for FD that morning? Is that why FD was calling his bondsman and didn’t seem to know about Judelson? Given the short timeline for the emergency hearing at 12N, including the 1hr30 drive from 4 JC to Stamford court, that meant that FD would have to be on the road by 10:30 at the latest, more likely 10am if he needed to park and go through security and be at the courtroom at 12 since he was driving himself. So that explains why he was driving alone, there likely wasn’t much time for KS to come pick up FD since KS would have also had to prep for the hearing and get himself down to Stamford too, so they were probably all in scramble mode.

So we can surmise that FD was caught off guard that morning by the phonecall around 9 telling him to report at 12 for the emergency hearing, he had to spring into action to be presentable in court, gather up and assess the fact that he was likely going back to jail if only for a night or two, and then he was also on the phone to the bail bondsman, and he had to rig up the car in the garage with the vacuum hose and barricade and pen his note, and all of that happened within a 3 hour window from when he got the news about the emergency hearing. Anna was also there and wonder what she observed, was he panicking outwardly and what did he say to her? What did he send her out to get? By the time he sent her out, he was already late for or had decided to skip the hearing in Stamford. Did she know any of this was going on, or did she think was he just “taking care of business” up in the office?

MOO.
Why didn't KS electronically file a motion for an extension of time for a few hrs at least, saying NP out of town, he can't reach FD. Contacted GPS monitor. Asked for LE to make wellness check.

and IIRC, she has a degree in psych herself. Little good that did her. She should be now, as she should have always been, thinking only of her daughter, but apparently there is something terribly “wrong” which prevents her from doing so. Moo

Oh, I'm sure MT has now figured out exactly where she stands, and with the benefit of hindsight, that all sorts of psychological knowledge is flooding her brain, complete with definitions and a horrible clarity.

Yes, you are right. There is no real evidence to clear him as the psychopath claims, because really there is no way there is a plausible explanation for what those 2 nuts were doing in their car in Hartford that day. Nothing. Not one thing I can think of that would explain what they were doing besides discarding of evidence with Jennifer's blood on it (and the knife that the drug addict found).

Details on the Atty. P. "Joan of Arc" motion - legal experts weigh in:
Atty John Williams is NP's ex-partner--describes him as his "mentor."

On Chaz & AJ 1/29, before FD died, NP was asked what would happen if FD never recovered mentally. NP said the state couldn't try him bc he'd have to be competent to participate in his defense. Said there'd have to be motions filed, etc., to prove his incompetency. Now that FD's all-dead, rather than just brain-dead, NP wants to go to trial. What changed his mind? FD's note? The ship has sailed, but NP's swimming after it.

No he had Michelle help him. She looks like a pansy that would do anything he asked her to do. I do not think for a New York minute she knew what she was throwing out. She talks one way one time and another way another time. Looks like he coached her and she is totally confused. The other guy I don't think was in on her killing either. It was all on Fotis who was very angry with JD. The other two could care less.

Both MT and KM were clearly in on the conspiracy to commit the murder, at the very least. There are facts that support that and likely much, much more.

MT obviously helped in cleanup, and when it's that much blood, it's almost impossible NOT to know what one is doing. She's not a total idiot.

She talks one way one time and another way another time.
In other words: Lying. ;)

The other guy I don't think was in on her killing either.
He's already been charged in the conspiracy of her murder so he was most certainly "in on it," whether he was in that garage or not.

Perhaps Fd had something big on both of them, or was helping to trade crimes (at least in the case of KM). We might find out when they have their trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member