Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this. Very interesting to listen to. NP says he cannot comment on where the suicide note came from but assures them it is authentic/ Acknowledges that his chances to try the case without Fotis are remote at best/ indicates he is still under a gag order (*!!#) so cannot tell the story that vindicates Fotis yet/ They ask him if he has indesputable evidence of Fotis' innocence and Norm says "Yes and No"/Indicates if the state will not give him the discovery he will get it one way or another/and he will tell the larger story of Fotis' innocence when gag order lifted or one way or another/
Although he gave no inidication of what the story would be - listening to him left me with a nagging suspicion that this story of his, this story of Fotis' innocence, will be more a story of continuing to malign Jennifer - re medical issues etc - .
He said they are still gathering evidence.
He sounds like a guy who needs to take a few very deep breaths, get some sleep and rethink his whole focus. He has lost all perspective ALL IMO of course
And he seems to have forgotten that he does not have a case/ client anymore!

Look at the following exhibits.
Exhibit 1a: the weird check in question signed on 1/9/20 $1000 by FD
Exhibit 1b: bond papers signed on 1/9/20 by FD
Exhibit 2a: Papers signed on 11/2018 by FD
Exhibit 2b: Uncovered checks signed by FD on 11/07/09
Conclusion: Exhibit 1a clearly differs from his real signature (Exhibit 1b,2a, and 2b) and was not signed or written by FD
84140168_10219921053610273_5046842076109471744_n.jpg
83705343_10219921053890280_251172393299476480_n.jpg

83702159_10219921054330291_3082840990067720192_n.jpg

83656852_10219921054530296_1764042166247620608_n.jpg

Great catch!

For what it is worth the AC Linkedin profile for the 'current position' has her as a project manager (middle management position) managing a team of 10 people. According to the job description she didn't appear to be managing money for her job at LPL Financial. This position appears IMO to be salary + bonus and not commission or fee based financial planning.

So, if she let her licenses lapse it might make sense as it appears she was no longer an asset manager.

MOO

From Linkedin:

LPL Financial

Company Name

LPL Financial

Dates EmployedAug 2013 – Present
Employment Duration6 yrs 7 mos
LocationCharlotte, NC

Leading the implementation of LPL’s new digital investment advice platform (“robo advisor”), Guided Wealth Portfolios, reporting to the firm's Management Committee.

Product manager for technology portfolio generating over $7 million of annual revenue. Technology products include CRM, proposal generation, financial planning, account opening, portfolio analytics and practice management software.
- Designed and implemented technology innovation strategy using the Pragmatic Marketing framework.
- Managed team of 10 product managers and product owners.

Served as executive technology liaison to Corporate Strategy.

Led the roll out of the firm’s Redtail CRM offering on behalf of CIO, driving time-critical alignment among CIO, President and direct reports for product launch in compressed 3-week timeframe.

Managed the strategy, design, and executive-level vendor selection for new bank/credit union technology platform to capture new revenue streams (the “Bank Wealth Platform”).

100%

This point is so so so important for the Greek Family to understand. Pattisville IMO was playing a very dangerous game with the mental health of their client and the fact that the JFd Memorial desecration resulted in a significant loss for Fd, there was no way to create a positive narrative to carry Fd through his possible despair. YET, they still voted to defer any discussion of evidence that they might have presented on behalf of Fd. My guess is that such evidence simply doesn't exist and Fd knew this (even though he referenced such in the suicide note that we are not yet sure is real). Pattisville IMO has to own this choice of waiving the probably cause hearing, but they won't because that is simply not how Pattisville rolls ever.

IMO Pattisville needs to think hard about their role in what happened to Fd as little about their actions on the suicide dates makes any sense, the Joan of Arc Motion makes absolutely no sense and the demand for discovery in a case that will be terminated makes even less sense IMO. I guess I wonder at what point does the personal vanity of Atty. P. fade away and some consideration be given to the victims here which include 5 living children and family on both sides? Tone deaf doesn't even begin to cover the unconscionable Pattisville actions since Fd death was announced and with each day this nightmare of 'tit for tat' and 'family letters' it simply seems that the only person that won't move on here is Pattisville.

Fd decided to move on and made a life altering choice, why can't Pattisville simply retire from public discussion of this tragic case so that the involved parties might grieve and possibly heal?

MOO
Well, IMHO, he wants to keep this money train rolling for as long as he can, as any attention is better than no attention in his mind.

Has anyone heard anything about the Lisa Backus (Stamford Advocate) FOIA request for the 10 page report from Farmington PD about the Fd Glock 19?

Its been crickets from the SA on this issue and the gun is still supposedly floating around.

Crickets also from CSP to let the public know whether there is a public safety issue associated with the person that picked up the gun for Fd.

Will keep bumping this post as a reminder that it is an unresolved issue.

MOO

The Connecticut State Police declined to comment on the Dulos investigation, citing a gag order issued in the case. The state prosecutor in charge of the case did not respond to requests for comment.

One law enforcement official familiar with the case said investigators had gathered far more evidence than they have so far disclosed.

:D

Will that evidence ever be brought to light?

My understanding was that FD was already aware that the original bond was being revoked from a 9:30 am call. And he was working on securing a second bond.

Yes, Fd Definitely Knew by 9:30 am.

However, my point is, Why did the Bond company Expect to find him at Home at 11:30 am to serve the 'official' notice when he was due in court just 30 minutes later and at least 1.5 hours away?

The Bond company would have Known (or should have) that Fd should be on his way to court for the Very Bond they were Revoking.

Did they Not have someone attending the Emergency Hearing, They Requested?

It just does not make sense.

Was their visit earlier in the morning?

Otherwise, that Bond Company needs to make some adjustments with their staff communications.

IMO.

IMO

Oh dear, WS translation needed again:

Family statement:

It was immediately very apparent that we could not afford a CT internment.

A simple quiet burial with only family in an unmarked, except by our hearts, grave is out of the question.

Its better we go back to Greece where the children he loved so much can’t easily visit his grave.

The Farber money was laundered to us but we are using it and since Fotis killed the cash cow we are just going to scatter him in the garden anyway.

We were all super worried that the estate of GF was being depleted before Fotis got all his share he reckoned was coming to him that is in addition to all other holdings that he figured was his because, well, just because. We all loved the Farber’s money so much.

We heard CT was corrupt how did it come to this that a good looking, athletic Greek man was going to pay for his crime!?​

NP:

I’m not coming off of any funds for Fotis’s burial as he so rudely cut short this debacle by murdering himself too depriving me of future earnings for my circus act.​

All IMO

I’m glad you caught those changes that were reported.

It makes the original letter really much weirder and less balanced ( if you can call the DA/HA version “balanced”)
There's more, but both of those sentences struck me when I read it the first time, so I IMMEDIATELY noticed the difference in the HC/DA piece.

Last edited:
Ryan McGuigan explaining Conspiracy to Commit Murder:

Portion where Ryan McGuigan on Face The State explains the law transcribed to the best of my ability.

Q. Some tipping point lead to murder charge. What can we ascertain? Now murder charge after 7 months.

RM: Continued investigation into co-conspirators. Namely KM. That was the delay from 1st and 2nd to 3rd charge, murder. Nailing down the culpability of third parties.

Q. Some believed only 2 people MT and FD pulled this off. Now we hear third party. What KM role's might have been?

What is charged w. conspiracy? What would be your role?

RM: Means more than 1 party. Meeting of the minds b/w more than 1 people and then one of the people takes an overt act to commit a felony. Can't be misdemeanor. Felony, more than 1 people, meeting of the minds, go forward committing an overt act towards that felony.

That is conspiracy.

The penalties are the same as the underlying charge.

It makes prosecutions much easier.

MOO.

Portion where Ryan McGuigan on Face The State explains the law transcribed to the best of my ability.

Q. Some tipping point lead to murder charge. What can we ascertain? Now murder charge after 7 months.

RM: Continued investigation into co-conspirators. Namely KM. That was the delay from 1st and 2nd to 3rd charge, murder. Nailing down the culpability of third parties.

Q. Some believed only 2 people MT and FD pulled this off. Now we hear third party. What KM role's might have been?

What is charged w. conspiracy? What would be your role?

RM: Means more than 1 party. Meeting of the minds b/w more than 1 people and then one of the people takes an overt act to commit a felony. Can't be misdemeanor. Felony, more than 1 people, meeting of the minds, go forward committing an overt act towards that felony.

That is conspiracy.

The penalties are the same as the underlying charge.

It makes prosecutions much easier.

MOO.
100% which is exactly why its so hard to defend against conspiracy and I think that McGuigan was alluding to this issue as well.

Hope this puts a stake through the heart of the MT is 'off the hook' discussion.

MT is hooked and good here and IMO isn't going anyplace expect to trial and eventually prison.

MOO

IMO

Oh dear, WS translation needed again:

Family statement:

It was immediately very apparent that we could not afford a CT internment.

A simple quiet burial with only family in an unmarked, except by our hearts, grave is out of the question.

Its better we go back to Greece where the children he loved so much can’t easily visit his grave.

The Farber money was laundered to us but we are using it and since Fotis killed the cash cow we are just going to scatter him in the garden anyway.

We were all super worried that the estate of GF was being depleted before Fotis got all his share he reckoned was coming to him that is in addition to all other holdings that he figured was his because, well, just because. We all loved the Farber’s money so much.

We heard CT was corrupt how did it come to this that a good looking, athletic Greek man was going to pay for his crime!?​

NP:

I’m not coming off of any funds for Fotis’s burial as he so rudely cut short this debacle by murdering himself too depriving me of future earnings for my circus act.​

All IMO
Sadly, so perfect, and pardon me, but right on the money!

100%

This point is so so so important for the Greek Family to understand. Pattisville IMO was playing a very dangerous game with the mental health of their client and the fact that the JFd Memorial desecration resulted in a significant loss for Fd, there was no way to create a positive narrative to carry Fd through his possible despair. YET, they still voted to defer any discussion of evidence that they might have presented on behalf of Fd. My guess is that such evidence simply doesn't exist and Fd knew this (even though he referenced such in the suicide note that we are not yet sure is real). Pattisville IMO has to own this choice of waiving the probably cause hearing, but they won't because that is simply not how Pattisville rolls ever.

IMO Pattisville needs to think hard about their role in what happened to Fd as little about their actions on the suicide dates makes any sense, the Joan of Arc Motion makes absolutely no sense and the demand for discovery in a case that will be terminated makes even less sense IMO. I guess I wonder at what point does the personal vanity of Atty. P. fade away and some consideration be given to the victims here which include 5 living children and family on both sides? Tone deaf doesn't even begin to cover the unconscionable Pattisville actions since Fd death was announced and with each day this nightmare of 'tit for tat' and 'family letters' it simply seems that the only person that won't move on here is Pattisville.

Fd decided to move on and made a life altering choice, why can't Pattisville simply retire from public discussion of this tragic case so that the involved parties might grieve and possibly heal?

MOO

Pattis will never fall on his sword. Hopefully, the court will point out, in ruling on the Joan of Arc motion, that the PC hearing was waived. Doesn't the court still have his motion to dismiss for deprivation of a grand jury hearing? Wait for the "moot."

Yes, he is quiet. I believe they went there today to clear the name of the recently departed.
Was it ever reported why NP and the sister met with Coangelo today?

Without ANY thing but a hunch to back it up, I bet they were shown a few clear pics of the departed from May 24 in NC-

well, one piece of data supports my hunch. Pattis is quiet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611