Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100%

This point is so so so important for the Greek Family to understand. Pattisville IMO was playing a very dangerous game with the mental health of their client and the fact that the JFd Memorial desecration resulted in a significant loss for Fd, there was no way to create a positive narrative to carry Fd through his possible despair. YET, they still voted to defer any discussion of evidence that they might have presented on behalf of Fd. My guess is that such evidence simply doesn't exist and Fd knew this (even though he referenced such in the suicide note that we are not yet sure is real). Pattisville IMO has to own this choice of waiving the probably cause hearing, but they won't because that is simply not how Pattisville rolls ever.

IMO Pattisville needs to think hard about their role in what happened to Fd as little about their actions on the suicide dates makes any sense, the Joan of Arc Motion makes absolutely no sense and the demand for discovery in a case that will be terminated makes even less sense IMO. I guess I wonder at what point does the personal vanity of Atty. P. fade away and some consideration be given to the victims here which include 5 living children and family on both sides? Tone deaf doesn't even begin to cover the unconscionable Pattisville actions since Fd death was announced and with each day this nightmare of 'tit for tat' and 'family letters' it simply seems that the only person that won't move on here is Pattisville.

Fd decided to move on and made a life altering choice, why can't Pattisville simply retire from public discussion of this tragic case so that the involved parties might grieve and possibly heal?

MOO

The media could stop courting NP, that should help.
It takes two to play a game!
IMO

I'm curious as to why NP would take such an interest in the estate. He has to know that the estate will not be going to trial over JFd's murder. Taxpayers would rightly be unhappy.

I wonder if he's worried about what will show up as far as people filing claims against the estate or maybe even worried about who would file a claim revealing more of the house of cards.
MOO is that he is trying to run down his retainer. Once that’s gone, I’m sure we will see NP fade away.

Look at the following exhibits.
Exhibit 1a: the weird check in question signed on 1/9/20 $1000 by FD
Exhibit 1b: bond papers signed on 1/9/20 by FD
Exhibit 2a: Papers signed on 11/2018 by FD
Exhibit 2b: Uncovered checks signed by FD on 11/07/09
Conclusion: Exhibit 1a clearly differs from his real signature (Exhibit 1b,2a, and 2b) and was not signed or written by FD
84140168_10219921053610273_5046842076109471744_n.jpg
83705343_10219921053890280_251172393299476480_n.jpg

83702159_10219921054330291_3082840990067720192_n.jpg

83656852_10219921054530296_1764042166247620608_n.jpg

The signature on 1a is most definitely different than his other earlier signatures.

I would say it was more “femine” and more “controlled”.

It’s very much legible, in the way that Anna Curry’s signature is very much legible.

Hmmmm

Thank god FD did not die in the house since it would lower the value for GF. His last attempt to do more damage other than breaking the garage door with his thule.
That last picture posted this morning the house looked worn down, sad and dreary.
Hard to imagine anyone buying the place .
Too much tragedy engulfs the place. A dark cloud.
MOO.

“In the statement, his family writes that anyone who knew Dulos knew he was not a killer, and that they’re devastated Dulos “found himself in a dead-end where he saw taking his own life as the only way to be granted peace.” Replace “his own” with “Jennifer’s” and it works equally well. After all, before JD went missing he said he “felt like I am on a runaway train headed nowhere”.

If he was not a killer then how did he kill himself?
Someone mentioned earlier that Fd had the makings of a serial killer.

Grandma Dulos?
Jennifer Farber d?
Planning to help/murder KM's STBX?
Himself?

A serial killer is typically a person who murders "three or more people, usually in service of abnormal psychological gratification, with the murders taking place over more than a month and including a significant period of time between them."

It doesn't typically include the killer himself, nor (typically) murders-for-hire, but it might be worthy of discussion at some point.

Last edited:
The balloon and lantern were dropped off by Rena and an unidentified male and they rushed to a parked car on parrish road
No surprise. The balloon and lantern looked truly trashy, and definitely are not CT style at all.

(Aside from the fact that NO one in CT is going to put up anything to remember him, anyway.)

Look at the following exhibits.
Exhibit 1a: the weird check in question signed on 1/9/20 $1000 by FD
Exhibit 1b: bond papers signed on 1/9/20 by FD
Exhibit 2a: Papers signed on 11/2018 by FD
Exhibit 2b: Uncovered checks signed by FD on 11/07/09
Conclusion: Exhibit 1a clearly differs from his real signature (Exhibit 1b,2a, and 2b) and was not signed or written by FD
84140168_10219921053610273_5046842076109471744_n.jpg
83705343_10219921053890280_251172393299476480_n.jpg

83702159_10219921054330291_3082840990067720192_n.jpg

83656852_10219921054530296_1764042166247620608_n.jpg
that $1,000 FD check signature looks a little like AC's writing.

Atty. P. Continues his quest to find out exactly how low the bar can go in terms of personal professional behavior.

Still dangling out the idea of a story coming out at the appropriate time. Unbelievable. At what point does abuse of legal process become a reality for Atty. P. and his behavior in this case?

Simply no words for his plans and IMO very direct threats to the State of CT.

Legal T H U G IMO doesn’t even begin to cover it as I now believe he is abusing the process completely.

MOO

Atty. P. Continues his quest to find out exactly how low the bar can go in terms of personal professional behavior.

Still dangling out the idea of a story coming out at the appropriate time. Unbelievable. At what point does abuse of legal process become a reality for Atty. P. and his behavior in this case?

Simply no words for his plans and IMO very direct threats to the State of CT.

Legal T H U G IMO doesn’t even begin to cover it as I now believe he is abusing the process completely.

MOO

BBM - the "appropriate time" passed ages ago!

The signature on 1a is most definitely different than his other earlier signatures.

I would say it was more “femine” and more “controlled”.

It’s very much legible, in the way that Anna Curry’s signature is very much legible.

Hmmmm

It even has the same right slant.

NP says he is continuing on because it is "personal". That to me is telling. He also states another client committed suicide. I am not blaming NP for either of these deaths, however maybe he should consider how he presents his cases and how it affects his clients when things do not go as planned.
According to NP, FD deserves to have his reputation and legacy vindicated. I really wonder if NP believes all this stuff??

“We had contemplated burying Fotis in Farmington but fear desecration of his grave. We will remove his remains to Greece and bid farewell to a nation at war with its ideals,” she wrote.
“We are shocked at how Law Enforcement obsessively focused with speculation and circumstantial evidence on an innocent man and turned their back on finding the real perpetrator of this tragedy, who is now at large, still a threat to public safety,” Kyrimi said. “Words are not enough to describe our thoughts, emotions, and sorrow.”

Kyrimi also echoed her brother’s concerns with the family court system. Dulos had complained about the enormous costs of the divorce from paying a court-appointed monitor more than $175,000, to hiring experts and court monitors. He also complained that the court unfairly kept him from seeing his children and allowed his wife’s attorneys to control the courtroom.

“Will the State now investigate the circumstances that led to this horrible end? A family court system lacking accountability? A family court system bleeding the estate of Gloria Farber, while destroying a loving man’s relationship with his children?” Kyrimi wrote.

“We are not alone in wondering how great wealth can be abused to destroy a family. We call the Judiciary System, in the name of justice, to publicly release the family relations study in the family case; Fotis had no motive to kill. We demand nothing less than the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.”

The statement ends saying that the case is far from over.
Family of Fotis Dulos says he was ‘in a dead-end where he saw taking his own life as the only way to be granted peace’
Once again, I am pages behind, desperately trying to catch up, but I am INFURIATED by the quotes in this article! I know of the spin by DA, but this is egregious, as I have seen completely different wording reported elsewhere.

Quotes according to DA/HC:
"A family court system bleeding the estate of Gloria Farber..."
"...to publicly release the family relations study in the family case;"

Quotes in other sources (BBM):
"Lawyers and so-called professionals bleeding the estate of a feeble old woman, Gloria Farber..."
:...to publicly release Jennifer´s medical records and psychiatric evaluations..."
Sources: Family defends Fotis Dulos in new statement following his death
’Fotis Was No Killer’: Family of Fotis Dulos Releases Statement
Family of Fotis Dulos says they feel 'let down' by the state following his death

Those are just a couple of examples. The changing of those word choices COMPLETELY changes the tone of those sentences. DA/HC are putting their own positive PR spin on the family's statement, and it is absolutely deplorable IMO.

I've tried so hard not to write them off as a source, but after this, I don't think I can bring myself to take them seriously.

MOO.

I saw this article today and found it interesting. The man being interviewed cannot reconcile the FD he met with what happened. It is sad, because FD had it all and threw it away. Apparently his buildings were beautifully done; he had a beautiful wife and children. Fotis Dulos’ life story written a year before Jennifer’s disappearance
This is simply a fluff piece and it seems clear that the author didn't go too deep w/ interviewing a philandering father of five who
had his adulterous mistress sitting beside him in the fine family home.
Oh yea, he had it all at one time but his motives
were unpure and his character was horribly flawed. Plus he wasn't smart enough to maintain that good life. He wanted more and more like a cocaine addict. Feel the high and
take some more.

Once again, I am pages behind, desperately trying to catch up, but I am INFURIATED by the quotes in this article! I know of the spin by DA, but this is egregious, as I have seen completely different wording reported elsewhere.

Quotes according to DA/HC:
"A family court system bleeding the estate of Gloria Farber..."
"...to publicly release the family relations study in the family case;"

Quotes in other sources (BBM):
"Lawyers and so-called professionals bleeding the estate of a feeble old woman, Gloria Farber..."
:...to publicly release Jennifer´s medical records and psychiatric evaluations..."
Sources: Family defends Fotis Dulos in new statement following his death
’Fotis Was No Killer’: Family of Fotis Dulos Releases Statement
Family of Fotis Dulos says they feel 'let down' by the state following his death

Those are just a couple of examples. The changing of those word choices COMPLETELY changes the tone of those sentences. DA/HC are putting their own positive PR spin on the family's statement, and it is absolutely deplorable IMO.

I've tried so hard not to write them off as a source, but after this, I don't think I can bring myself to take them seriously.

MOO.
I’m glad you caught those changes that were reported.

It makes the original letter really much weirder and less balanced ( if you can call the DA/HA version “balanced”)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper