Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows about the evidence.

Rena, here is some unsolicited advice.

I am sorry for your loss.

Get out of Pattisville and take care of yourself. I pray you get to a point where you can stop pretending Fotis did not abuse and kill Jennifer, and stop pretending he was blameless in his family court troubles. You can love your departed brother; I hope you love and miss him.

For the sake of your nephews and nieces in the USA, I pray you are able to accept what happened, continue to love your brother, and wish he had made different decisions for his own sake. Then, maybe you can widen your focus a see this more clearly from the point of view of others, especially of your nephews and nieces.

Otherwise, how can you have a relationship with them? Ever? Luckily, this family has the resources that, even absent technology, geography is not a barrier to a relationship. But if the relationship deal is, “believe a delusion to hang with me,” nobody is going to allow a child into that relationship with you. At their majority, young adults won’t tolerate it. If the relationship is built on, “I loved your father and he loved you, but there was really something wrong with him. He caused you so much harm, taking away both of your parents. I wish he.... I still can’t help remembering Fotis things like.....Dad things like....”

Maybe the children can learn ways that you are like Fotis. And ways you are different. Some day, the children are going to have to wrap their heads around what their father did, and around ways they might share traits with him. (“If I hate a mess is the house, does that mean I’m a murderer?”) They need to know that being like their father does not mean they are destined to be like him in every way, or make horrific choices.

How prepared would you think the Farber family to help in this area? They have been super with the children, and understand the impact of loosing both parents. But they know Jennifer and can build on shared memories of her. Could they do the same about Fotis?

You could do that about Fotis. And you are not heading that direction sucked into Pattisville. What an absurd accusation that his grave would be harmed.

(Ummm, yes people are angry with him, of course! But surely you understand it, or you will when you get your head out of Pattisville. And arguing with the angry only keeps it stirred up. For the kids sake, the angry people will let the kids feel their more complicated feelings. There is no reason to think his grave would be touched.)

Speaking of the Farbers, they are protecting your nephews and nieces from documented emotional abuse by Fotis. Jennifer did so until she was murdered. This is protection for people you love, not keeping the kids away from anyone. You have to accept this, too, to have an honest relationship with your nephews and nieces.

Are you really the aunt who says ,”Don’t believe what you see, read, hear, touch or feel?” Or are you the aunt who says, “It’s okay to have good memories and to have some Fotis traits. It’s okay to have bad memories; you have endured what few can imagine. You survived, and now you can just be.”

Rena, you know what happened. Deal with it. Love and miss your brother from a realistic point of view. Pattisville is is fantasy, and no shelter to you. It will keep you from real mourning, and keep you from having a relationship with your nephews and nieces.

Peace, and I am very sorry for your loss.

This is a very thoughtful and accurate post.

I hope that Rena is able to get exactly this advice and once things calm down can take such an approach. It is the best, and only, way forward for the children.

There are studies that show that people with NPD (Narcisistic Personality Disorder, for clarity, since NP could be confused with someone else here) have brain differences and deficits in grey matter. Generally I prefer to look at things from a nature/nurture interaction perspective especially regarding mental health, but in such an extreme case it can be helpful for healing to point to the possibility that there really was something materially wrong with the brain processes that led a person to commit the acts that FD did.

(Here’s a sample of this kind of study for reference, there are others out there too.
Brain structure in narcissistic personality disorder: a VBM and DTI pilot study. - PubMed - NCBI)

From the Dulos Family Letter:
We, the family of this great man, feel let down by the State that pursued and harassed him and us relentlessly and with no mercy, without ever giving him or us a chance to speak our truth and to share, with a world that was too quick to call him a monster, our story.

Still trying to be sympathetic to this family's need to grieve, but Fotis Dulos REFUSED to speak to police to help with his wife's disappearance. For eight months he refused to speak to the police; he didn't speak through his lawyer before the gag order; and he says his lawyer has evidence to clear his name.

I'm waiting...the blame game will end, the moment Attorney Pattis shares the exonerating material The ball is in Attorney Pattis' court.

Exactly!
Pray tell Rena ,
“Speak your truth”,
“Share”,
Tell us “your” Story .

Make your grand statement .
Been waiting .. still waiting .. always going to be waiting .

The main points in these 2 posts are important.

If the family has a story to tell, tell it. They are much freer to speak outside of a courtroom.

Fd had LOTS of time to tell his story, and refused to do so, before and during the gag order. Before there was a gag order, he has plenty of opportunity. He did in fact go onto talk shows. Was that not good enough for the family?

Before, during and after the gag order, LE asked for his side of the story. He refused to cooperate. Then again - he would have been under oath. It appears that was his problem in telling "his side" of the story.

Norm claims he can prove he wasn't guilty. Once the gag order is lifted, then he can publish his side. He has a mouthpiece in the media.

The main point: "Sides of a story" do not need a court of law.

Last edited:
The press arrived but were too late to catch his ponytail or Rena's fur
I really hope after today np and the dulos clan just stop and think of those 5 children Fd didn’t think of them or he never would of killed himself and leave the kids with no answers. Np and the dulos just need to stop and let the kids heal and move on in grief . Np and crew aren’t even letting the grieve or even let them comprehend what fd did just mooo moo moo

Breaking news NP is at rocky hill with Rena since like 10 am still meeting
Is it too much to hope for that they’re divulging the much touted (sorry for the pun Andrea and Yannis) “alternative explanation” for the bloody bags?
Or perhaps a travel ban on Rena’s departure due to further financial investigations?
One can dream.

I'm curious as to why NP would take such an interest in the estate. He has to know that the estate will not be going to trial over JFd's murder. Taxpayers would rightly be unhappy.

I wonder if he's worried about what will show up as far as people filing claims against the estate or maybe even worried about who would file a claim revealing more of the house of cards.

If FD were truly confident in his case he would not have resorted to suicide.
MOO NP was selling a hung jury, or voiding of the case on appeal of procedure as exoneration.
He is using the term "circumstantial evidence" in an outdated way -- current non human witness evidence: DNA, fingerprints, video survellance, phone data are often superior sources of evidence to eye witnesses.

NP still is selling it to the family. The balloon memorial outside is written on in sharpie about 8th amendment rights. It doesn't say he didn't do it.

The defense has every argument going except any explaining of FDs whereabouts, his arrangements in advance for logistical elements of the murder, the trail of blood that leads to him and his possession and disposal of her bloody clothes that day.

Last edited:
Breaking news NP is at rocky hill with Rena since like 10 am still meeting

It may have been a courtesy meeting for the bereaved arranged by NP. A chance for Rena to ask Attorney Colangelo to "try"
the case to clear her brother....Attorney C is probably too much of a professional to have refused to hear her plea or to burst her hope since LE has built an excellent case against her brother. MOO...IMO

“In the statement, his family writes that anyone who knew Dulos knew he was not a killer, and that they’re devastated Dulos “found himself in a dead-end where he saw taking his own life as the only way to be granted peace.”

Replace “his own” with “Jennifer’s” and it works equally well.
After all, before JD went missing he said he “felt like I am on a runaway train headed nowhere”.

If he was not a killer then how did he kill himself?

From the photos we know there is a thule on the Suburban. I wonder if it is the original or a new one. I think it was mentioned in the AW for a reason. Moo

Can someone explain what the issue is with the choice of the receiver? FD is gone and no longer owns the house. I don't understand why it matters who the receiver is at this point. What am I missing?

MOO and TIA

In any event, the receiver must be honest, trustworthy, honorable and reliable.

I think LE has incontrovertible evidence that FD committed murder. Would they be showing it to them today, so Norm and FD extended family can stop spewing falsehoods? I'd say Norm knew his client was a murderer but relishes the game; Sister Dulos really clings to the belief that this is an innocent "great man." Will she accept what she is shown, or deny deny deny to the end of time? The FD clan clearly worshipped this golden son who had everything except a conscience. But why was he a "great man" even before this mess? Because he was a good host, a bon vivant, a well-educated water skier who managed to marry rich and build ginormous houses? I am truly sorry for the bereaved and had he been even a good man, that would have been more than enough. The children deserved good, decent. But let's be real, this man was never great, not in any sense.

“In the statement, his family writes that anyone who knew Dulos knew he was not a killer, and that they’re devastated Dulos “found himself in a dead-end where he saw taking his own life as the only way to be granted peace.”

After all, before JD went missing he said he “felt like I am on a runaway train headed nowhere”.

Killed himself with a method that required a planning, equipment and follow through.

“This adds a level of scum to the case that is difficult to fathom.” Norm Pattis

But it was alright for him to imply JD pulled a “Gone Girl” early in the case, and steal and publicize her private psych evaluation from the Family Court case and imply she was mentally ill! @@

Totally agree.
Note: His suicide was in the first degree and also in a garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper