Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fotis Dulos’ attorneys seek to remove court-appointed caretaker from his home

The situation with the Property Manager is IMO unfortunate. But, Atty Weinstein acted quickly and made a public statement denouncing the actions of Giuffria. Given the Giuffria history though I am not sure he can be trusted or controlled by anyone. The Pattisville choice was Reich and well that situation and choice doesn't merit even a second of thought IMO. Perhaps Atty Weinstein needs to find someone absolutely unaffiliated with the situation and start from scratch. Its unfortunate to have to do this as Giuffria knows the house but the integrity and trust at this point are probably more important than anything else for Atty Weinstein and Gloria Farber as those pictures should not have been released IMO.

MOO

BBM, No, I don't.

IMO - There is a lot missing from the AW for NM - and on the face of it, not very much evidence at all mentioned in the AW for KM - he was at 4JX on the morning that Jennifer went missing, then left and his phoned pinged twice at the gun club (where there was previously discovered an alleged grave shaped hole). It is what is not said in the AW re KM that is interesting.
Question - how does LE know that the alleged hole is related to Jennifers case at all?
Question - what else does LE have on KM?
Question - Why was KM at 4JX when he knew FD would not be there?

MOO. MTs alibi for KM and KMs phone at 4JX are the indicators KM was at 4JX morning of 5/24/2020.
MOO unclear if he was teally there.

Last edited:
Dulos waived his right to a probable cause hearing on advice of his counsel Norm Pattis. That was his opportunity to present any exculpatory evidence he may have had. The ship has sailed, Norm.
100%

This point is so so so important for the Greek Family to understand. Pattisville IMO was playing a very dangerous game with the mental health of their client and the fact that the JFd Memorial desecration resulted in a significant loss for Fd, there was no way to create a positive narrative to carry Fd through his possible despair. YET, they still voted to defer any discussion of evidence that they might have presented on behalf of Fd. My guess is that such evidence simply doesn't exist and Fd knew this (even though he referenced such in the suicide note that we are not yet sure is real). Pattisville IMO has to own this choice of waiving the probably cause hearing, but they won't because that is simply not how Pattisville rolls ever.

IMO Pattisville needs to think hard about their role in what happened to Fd as little about their actions on the suicide dates makes any sense, the Joan of Arc Motion makes absolutely no sense and the demand for discovery in a case that will be terminated makes even less sense IMO. I guess I wonder at what point does the personal vanity of Atty. P. fade away and some consideration be given to the victims here which include 5 living children and family on both sides? Tone deaf doesn't even begin to cover the unconscionable Pattisville actions since Fd death was announced and with each day this nightmare of 'tit for tat' and 'family letters' it simply seems that the only person that won't move on here is Pattisville.

Fd decided to move on and made a life altering choice, why can't Pattisville simply retire from public discussion of this tragic case so that the involved parties might grieve and possibly heal?

MOO

As it's highly likely NP was involved in this ackward letter, the "sickening farce" is yet another Freudian slip of what he is actually doing.
I know. She could have garnered sincere sympathy for the loss of her brother had she not have denied the facts of the case so far and then go on to blame the public for causing him despair.

The situation with the Property Manager is IMO unfortunate. But, Atty Weinstein acted quickly and made a public statement denouncing the actions of Giuffria. Given the Giuffria history though I am not sure he can be trusted or controlled by anyone. The Pattisville choice was Reich and well that situation and choice doesn't merit even a second of thought IMO. Perhaps Atty Weinstein needs to find someone absolutely unaffiliated with the situation and start from scratch. Its unfortunate to have to do this as Giuffria knows the house but the integrity and trust at this point are probably more important than anything else for Atty Weinstein and Gloria Farber as those pictures should not have been released IMO.

MOO

I am really quite surprised that Weinstein did not choose someone who was completely unaffiliated with the situation and property. Neither of these two men ought to have been considered appropriate managers of the property. I wonder if Weinstein (and others) thought they needed someone who was completely familiar with this home and grounds, and that is why Giuffria was chosen? This seems to be Weinstein’s only misstep so far.

Family letter is based on one of the 3 prongs of typical crminal defense strategy, paint police as having tunnel vision pursuing the suspect.
Foundation of the "alternative theory." MOO NP influence.

From the photos we know there is a thule on the Suburban. I wonder if it is the original or a new one. I think it was mentioned in the AW for a reason. Moo

Can someone explain what the issue is with the choice of the receiver? FD is gone and no longer owns the house. I don't understand why it matters who the receiver is at this point. What am I missing?

MOO and TIA

MOO
I agree 100% that Giuffria has made himself a liability and will not be surprised if the courts appoint the FD estate’s choice now.

Did he have photos of the children in the car with him? Not that it really matters-everything he did appears to be a fraud.

MOO Having your father insist on a live in girfriend is not being a good Dad or husband.
MOO He married for money, he couldn't make money himself because he hardly worked, he got bored felt victimized and started down a path that led to divorce and ruin.

IDK, but if I'd put down as much $$$ on the Fd bond as AC 'apparently' had then I think I would have followed him to the Courthouse myself if he didn't want me in the car with him!

We don't know exactly what the Fd vehicle options are these days as all we have seen recently have been the Suburban and the BMW M3. No sign of the white Jeep MT used to drive and I guess the Raptor is still with LE and the Porsche is out of commission and is at 585 DC.

But, to your point if AC had the BMW M3 and the Suburban was still in the garage and AC (assumption as to person as there could be 2 different females I think) arrived at 11:18am and saw the Suburban you would think that this might strike her as odd. Perhaps she like the bracelet monitoring people just kept calling him and going to voicemail? IDK.

The infamous CSP Spokesperson Foley made an off camera remark the other day about a woman at the scene too which I still don't understand. When the reporter asked about a woman at the scene I believe Foley replied something to the effect that she was with detectives. I'm just tossing this odd statement out there in the event that we get more information down the line and that it eventually makes sense. The scene at 4Jx was confusing as there appeared to be FPD, CSP, Lawyers for the bond company, AC and the 3 different ambulance companies arriving around the same time. We also heard later that Atty. P. sent someone to 4Jx but its unclear whether this happened or if it did who was the person that went to the scene?

MOO
Can't wait for the deets to come out!
The bond was spent Already.
Was the bail partially secured by Curry assets? If that is the case, she was vulnerable if he ran. But if he died, not so much re:the bail.

As for the bond, if Fotis funded it shadily, and planned to continue to fund it shadily, the death hurts her. If he was all paid up through April 2021, she could have gotten her $$$ already.

But some kind of poop will hit the fan if details come out that Fotis funnelled marital assets out and was pulling them back via his "friends" that LE is apparently investigating. Or if the inflated prices for properties was made by people who needed to launder $$$ and the "friends" are involved.

Getting the popcorn out and waiting for LE.

Edit: caught a few typos- missed many more I am sure.

MOO Having your father insist on a live in girfriend is not being a good Dad or husband.
MOO He married for money, he couldn't make money himself because he hardly worked, he got bored felt victimized and started down a path that led to divorce and ruin.

I have a great dad (he will be 91 in a couple of months)-I cannot imagine having one the likes of Fd. As far as I am concerned, he is responsible for 100% of his life’s difficulties-starting with, as you said, marrying Jennifer for money.

IMO both families should be left alone.
IMO, the evidence that FD referred to in his note, IMO cannot be released before a decision is made about the cases of MT and KM. IMO to release this 'evidence' would prejudice any trial against MT and KM.

Thanks @Nikynoo! Do realize that my post asks the impossible, but no more than NP's motion before the court to allow the "estate" of Fd to continue in court. NP knows this is a very long shot as it would prejudice and prolong the MT and KM trials, but he encourages the family of a recently deceased person to believe that is a viable possibility.

I also feel that NP's interest in continuing the case is self-serving as he wants the CT Supreme Court to render a decision about the gag order to further his ability to try future cases. My anger is directed at NP, not the family of the deceased.

Everyone, myself included, needs some breathing room after the events of the past week. Thanks for joining the discussion. MOO...IMO

I agree 100% that Giuffria has made himself a liability and will not be surprised if the courts appoint the FD estate’s choice now.

I think this is what I'm not understanding. If Fd had no will, how could anyone step in and set up an estate?

Aren't his children his heirs making their guardian responsible for their affairs?

FD is the one responsible for whatever his children will see on the internet. Nobody here has to post a thing. The AWs tell all anyway and they are public. It is truly a pity that the children are related to FD family. Nothing they have done or not done has been helpful to the children in any way. They are kin to a monster. You know what would be helpful? If they were publicly truthful and sincerely acknowledged and apologized for what FD has done to Jennifer. It's not going to help the kids to have dueling points of view about JD murder and who is responsible for it. IF they cared ANYTHING about the kids, they would give up this ridiculous facade and do the right thing. But they won't. There is no decency in them.
A million likes

I think this is what I'm not understanding. If Fd had no will, how could anyone step in and set up an estate?

Aren't his children his heirs making their guardian responsible for their affairs?
MOO someone from CT here did say that.
I think it is true almost everywhere. The state presumes your wishes are to leave what you have to your spouse and children, and to do something different than that needs specific direction.

I'm curious as to why NP would take such an interest in the estate. He has to know that the estate will not be going to trial over JFd's murder. Taxpayers would rightly be unhappy.

I wonder if he's worried about what will show up as far as people filing claims against the estate or maybe even worried about who would file a claim revealing more of the house of cards.

I have flip flopped a few times on who was more involved in the murder of JFD. Is it MT or KM? I have come to the conclusion that in the planning it was KM. IMO MT did not help plan but did help with fake alibis and cleanup.
IMO FD and KM are misogynistic jerks who would not give her, a mere female, "ideas" a second thought. The 2 of them thought they were so much smarter than anyone else. The part in the AW3 that says KM had to tell MT to answer the phone is very telling. I think it was the signal that the job is done to carry on with the next phase of the plan.

FD either had a burner phone to call his greek friend or he was there. We dont know for sure he was on the other end of that call or if it was just from his phone in Greece. Somehow the message was relayed to KM and MT back in Farmington. If the whole office story is true that is. I would love to see the greek phone records. I wonder if LE can even get their hands on those. I bet that info would help piece things together.

BBM - Since I read about this when the AWs came out, I have thought about it often. Most of us can probably say we have been somewhere where someone who is not present phone rang, but what did we do? Did we stare at each other and try to determine who was going to answer? Not me, I would ignore the dang thing......unless of course I was instructed to answer the phone. When I think about KM and MT in this moment, I get the impression they were pacing around the room, biting nails waiting for a signal. MOO IMO which absolutely agrees with @MDATCA thoughts above.

Did he have photos of the children in the car with him? Not that it really matters-everything he did appears to be a fraud.
Yeah, don’t you think if he had photos of the children surrounding him in the car that NP would surely have mentioned that when he gave the “I’m innocent” letter (sorry but I have a hard time thinking this was a suicide note) to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper