Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they may have worn out their welcome today. Just saying. They haven’t been there long enough to get squatters rights.
15 years in CT to get squatters rights lol good luck

‘Adverse possession is a method of acquiring title to real estate, accomplished by an open, visible, and exclusive possession uninterruptedly for a 15-year period (CGS § 52-575)’

BBM
Bricks. Cars.
Mimi your a pip!
Giving away my age here, but that brings back memories of seeing Steve Martin as he is leaving in "The Jerk." "Why don't I go then? And I don't need anything. I don't need this and this and this. I don't need anything at all. I don't need anything... except this ashtray. And this paddle game. And this remote control. And these matches. And this lamp. That's all I need, this ashtray, and this paddle game, and the remote control and this lamp. And, that's ALL I need. I don't need one other thing. Except this. And this. That's all I need." And his voice fades into the distance.
And this thermos....

What the h are these people trying to do.....strip the house of everything detachable ? Shower curtains and pricey doorknobs and all? Good Lord !

Big sister Rena, taught FD well: take all you can.
He has been doing this for years, and now she is here, to take more.
What a bunch of misers/losers.
Well Karma has worked already, and there will be more to come in the future for these thieves.
MOO.

Big sister Rena, taught FD well: take all you can. He has been doing this for years, and now she is here, to take more.
What a bunch of misers/losers. Well Karma has worked already, and there will be more to come in the future for these thieves.
MOO.
Exactly. It doesn't help his image at all for the world to now learn that it's the way his entire family operates!

Before now, we would not have assumed they were that terrible.

'Take from others'... it's the way they operate.

Even trying to take a mattress. You know they didn’t bring that with them!
Police seen back at Farmington home of Fotis Dulos

Heavens, a mattress.:eek:
How low can they go.

So, these creeps are living on skid row, in Greece, and need anything they can steal, as must sleep on the floor.o_O
Poor things.
Hope this info is plastered all over Greece, and neighbours will 'ask why'?
Their reputations are further tarnished, coming to USA.
MOO.

If you check out Iraklis Packing & Shipping - their website shows they also ship cars...in big shipping containers. I wonder if Iraklis is somehow associated with one of FD's Greek friends (I can't remember his name -- Yanni??). Yet the sign on their building says "Hercules Packing, Shipping and Moving - then name is also written below in Greek. Hercules doesn't have very good reviews. moo

Truly disgusting, low class people.

Hmm. I wonder: Is attempted theft a crime in CT?

I wonder how much house value they've lost since they've stunk up the house with cigarettes, too.
Doubtful...heck - they let murderers out on bail wearing an ankle monitor...they probably wouldn't want to be bothered with attempted theft... moo

Heavens, a mattress.:eek:
How low can they go.

So, these creeps are living on skid row, in Greece, and need anything they can steal, as must sleep on the floor.o_O
Poor things.
Hope this info is plastered all over Greece, and neighbours will 'ask why'?
Their reputations are further tarnished, coming to USA.
MOO.
Or......
What’s Hidden in the mattress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads