Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dying to know what they chose to pack up for theft.

I looked up the company Iraklis - in Astoria. They ship overseas. They don't seem to be a moving company as much as a shipping company. The web site features vehicles in transit. Martha M likes their service to Greece.

How sweetly ironic would it be if, in parading this shipping company’s name through 4JX, Rena had provided another clue to the money trail.

I wonder if any of them have popped round to see Michi. She was such a big part of his life for nearly a decade.

Maybe she asked them to rescue her statuette from the coffee table. Only thing is, AC probably wants it too. Fd probably told all his women it was there because it reminded him of them.

JMO

YES! Where is the WFSB drone when you need it!?!?!
MOO

YIKES!

I guess we have to add the class WILLS AND ESTATES where Atty. P. clearly was sleeping in law school.

Unreal that an atty thinks that showing up with a moving van is the right way to proceed here.

Atty. P. never fails to disappoint by providing the easiest (and usually unlawful IMO) answer to very simple situations.

I truly wonder what the Greek Family understand about the legal system apart from what they were told by Atty. P. Did Atty. P. say, "just call up the truck and take what you want"!

Atty. P. has ZERO standing in this matter so I'm not sure why the Press are repeating his patter.

Its not enough that Fd ransacked the marital estate from the second JFd went missing but to see this is simply too much.

MOO

Entertaining post! Yes, probate probably wasn't his thing. Not enough scope for his theatrics. MOO.

What Happens if You Owe More than You Own?

"Today, unlike hundreds of years ago, people cannot inherit other peoples' debts. A person's property is used to pay their probate and funeral expenses first, and if there is not enough left to pay their other debts, then the creditors are out of luck. However, if a person leaves property to people and does not have enough assets to pay his or her debts, the property will be sold to pay the debts."

Resolving Debts in a Will

I wonder if any of them have popped round to see Michi. She was such a big part of his life for nearly a decade.

Maybe she asked them to rescue her statuette from the coffee table. Only thing is, AC probably wants it too. Fd probably told all his women it was there because it reminded him of them.

JMO

Probably not enough room for them in her claustrophobic 1,000 square foot condo I'm afraid. MOO

JMO
Replying again.

I do wonder how she feels about the Dulos family taking up residence with AC for the past week or so. All of them in the 15k square foot mansion consoling each other, sharing meals and memories. LOL

Did MT need an interpreter when she lived in Dubai ?
No, she spoke English .

Did MT need an interpreter when she lived in Miami for countless years ?
No, she spoke English.

Did MT need an interpreter while she lived in Connecticut ?
No, she spoke English .

Did MT need an interpreter to communicate for hours with Bowman ?
No, she spoke English.

Does MT’s sister need an interpreter?
No, they grew up in the same household .

Everyone is fluent !
Pleeze

Understanding a language and being fluent in it because it's your first language are two different things. Especially in a criminal interview or procedure... but for all you convinced of MTs guilt, this move by the attorney is a two way street. Does it possibly hurt the interrogations being admissible? Possibly....but what it also does is not allow for that as an reason for retrial on appeal if she is convicted. If I were her attorney, I wouldn't even challenge it. She still has to explain the alibi note in any language and any explanation seems in my opinion moot because the alibi note just is going to look terrible to a jury period.

Sorry if I'm reading this incorrectly why do you think GF paid for the moving van
GF didn't rent or pay for the moving van. The Greek Grifters rented the moving van!

GF paid for the house and everything inside of it... rewording it below:

They've brought A MOVING VAN to GF's house - the house which was paid for by her, as well as all the furnishings inside of it.

What did they arrive with - a suitcase?

Astonishing. Add theft to this family's long list of crimes, though it's probably the least serious so far.

Last edited:
I don't. The Greek Grifters brought the moving van!

GF paid for the house and everything inside of it... rewording it below:

They've brought A MOVING VAN to GF's house - the house WHICH WAS paid for by her, including all the furnishings inside of it.

What did they arrive with - a suitcase?

Astonishing. Add theft to this family's long list of crimes, though it's probably the least serious so far.
They are just grieving, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member