Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm thinking the KitchenAid and cappuccino maker are safely back in the marital home? Maybe the Peloton was disassembled but it remains in the work out room? Hey, at least the back yard grill was built in so that stays in place.

I wonder if Atty Weinstein is going to have to have a special 'check out procedure' to check bags as the Greek Family leave on Friday?

Unreal that this is playing out this way.

The grief on the face of Fd 'sister' is no doubt heartfelt but this IMO isn't the way forward with the process. Didn't Atty. P. explain what would be happening in Probate Court?

Sad to see this all happening too as the family is no doubt grieving. I'm also not certain they understand that the marital assets need to be calculated and that the children would be the primary beneficiaries I believe in the absence of a will. I wonder if the did have some limited ability to take a few momentos and their answer was to call a white box truck and start the grab and go?

MOO

I think I had this convo earlier- with the attorney across the pond. Pattis doesn't practice law. He bangs things and yells. "This is an outrage! Now it's illegal to break the law?!!! This country used to be free. What about their 1st amendment rights to loot the place?"

There is no law in that.

Well almost none. As a few have smartly mentioned, there is the retainer model for billing that Pattis does practice, and he is probably effectively spending money that belongs to kids, charging for every vile syllable.

Greek PAcking Company. Big white boxes seen moving back into the house and Rena and Gerogios talking with LE while smoking a cig
85207489_198222251576708_4442233216249626624_n.jpg
84078077_198221098243490_4624698201671204864_n.jpg
OMG! ...and it's a moving TRUCK...not a moving van! You really can't make this stuff up!!

I wonder if Atty Weinstein is going to have to have a special 'check out procedure' to check bags as the Greek Family leave on Friday?

Unreal that this is playing out this way.

The grief on the face of Fd 'sister' is no doubt heartfelt but this IMO isn't the way forward with the process. Didn't Atty. P. explain what would be happening in Probate Court?

Sad to see this all happening too as the family is no doubt grieving. I'm also not certain they understand that the marital assets need to be calculated and that the children would be the primary beneficiaries I believe in the absence of a will. I wonder if the did have some limited ability to take a few momentos and their answer was to call a white box truck and start the grab and go?

MOO

Ha, ha! Ya had me! I though you had been been hacked at my first speed read!

put money on it- neighbors watching the fiasco.
peeking through the blinds and laughing their
*advertiser censored**es off.
But maybe creeped out living in the very houses he built?
Thinking you have arrived in your high end dream house on an idyllic street?
And driving past the master's house everyday?
They must feel like they are in the twilight zone.
MOO.

Ha, ha! Ya had me! I though you had been been hacked at my first speed read!
Nope, no hacking has happened here!

All is secure on the home front and I wish I could say the same for the situation at 4Jx!

Atty Weinstein needs a physical caretaker at that property IMO.

I'm not sure remote monitoring will be sufficient.

MOO

Did MT need an interpreter when she lived in Dubai ?
No, she spoke English .

Did MT need an interpreter when she lived in Miami for countless years ?
No, she spoke English.

Did MT need an interpreter while she lived in Connecticut ?
No, she spoke English .

Did MT need an interpreter to communicate for hours with Bowman ?
No, she spoke English.

Does MT’s sister need an interpreter?
No, they grew up in the same household .

Everyone is fluent !
Pleeze

It honestly makes me sick that GF was so classy in letting the family remain as long as they did in a house that doesn't belong to them. I don't think I would have had it in me to be perfectly honest. I probably would have hired a guard to keep them out of the house and off of the property.
I feel so bad for the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member