Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 230541
I think I kinda sorta know what you're saying. To me, the clear explanation of leaving MT out of it is this: She is a weak sister and FD did not want to have any extra attention brought on her by LE. Not because she didn't know anything but because she did know things. And FD was right about her. Because for whatever reason, she couldn't shut her trap. She didn't say much to LE but she should have said nothing at all or given up everything. FD knew she is stupid and she proved it,

While I agree with all that you write here, my point was just that a lie spoken by a living man doesn’t magically convert to the truth because that man re-expressed that same lie in the note he wrote before his self-chosen death.

All the flourishes in the note - “I am no more,” “if it takes my head to end this” - are simply dramatic appeals to emotion; they don’t have the magical ability to convert lies to truth. Adding the adjective “dying” before “declaration” doesn’t add weight to that declaration’s veracity.

JMO, but isn't it sad when things have to come to this?? Meaning, court orders have to be issued to try and protect a deceased person's estate until probate, coupled with in order to get those staying in said person's home, it takes a court order to be sure that they are out of the home by the date that had been stated previously? Do FD's family members not have an ounce of decency to abide by the rules and most importantly IMO, realize that the 5 children are considered FD's next of kin, are they not? They have had sooooo much taken away from them already. When does it stop...

Another thought, before I went to sleep last night I was thinking about this case and I said to myself, what if GF hadn't made sure those 5 children were safe and protected and cared for, and instead FD had the care of those 5 children, when he decided to end his own life? He could very well have caused harm to them as well. But yet now, even after FD's death, HIS family members want to cause further anguish?

No, they don’t appear to have any sense of decency. Here is how I think they are looking at things (not necessarily in this order)

1)Fotis sends money back to Greece for us-everything belongs to Fotis

2)We love Fotis; nothing he decides to do is wrong

3)We didn’t like Jennifer because she wasn’t fun enough, like MT and AC

4)Jennifer’s mother has Fotis’s children and all that money-why is she hassling us because we are taking all of Fotis’s stuff?

5)We don’t care that Fotis killed Jennifer-she wasn’t giving him the house, kids, all of her money, and living where Fotis tells her to live, or how he tells her to live, so she deserved it.

6)We are Greek citizens, not American citizens, so America’s laws don’t apply to us.

7)Darn it-who called the police on us while we were taking all of Fotis’s stuff?

While I agree with all that you write here, my point was just that a lie spoken by a living man doesn’t magically convert to the truth because that man re-expressed that same lie in the note he wrote before his self-chosen death.

All the flourishes in the note - “I am no more,” “if it takes my head to end this” - are simply dramatic appeals to emotion; they don’t have the magical ability to convert lies to truth. Adding the adjective “dying” before “declaration” doesn’t add weight to that declaration’s veracity.
100% agree. It's more clear to me now what you meant. DD means nothing without facts to back it up.

The Probate Court appointed CH temporary administrator on Thursday.
Doesn't this indicate there is NO WILL where
an administrator would have been named by FD
to handle his estate?
I don't recall a temporary administrator being
named in a recent family probate case in Ct.
The person named in the descedent's will took over immediately at first probate hearing.

Doesn't this indicate there is NO WILL where
an administrator would have been named by FD
to handle his estate?
I don't recall a temporary administrator being
named in a recent family probate case in Ct.
The person named in the descedent's will took over immediately at first probate hearing.
Maybe the people named in the will are minors or the will is being contested.
Or if there isn’t a will they just need someone to make sure there is a complete inventory his assets.

Does the Estate Need a Special Administrator?
A special administrator is a temporary fiduciary appointed by the probate court in many states to marshal and preserve the assets when a delay is foreseen in appointing a permanent fiduciary. This may happen in the case of a contested will, problems serving notice on interested parties, and other situations. A special administrator can be appointed whether or not there’s a will.
Anyone can be an executor or administrator: a member of the decedent’s family, a beneficiary of a Will, an attorney or a bank. An executor is named in the Will and chosen by the person making the Will. If there is no Will, the court will select an administrator. The law requires the court to appoint a family member, unless it appears that it would not be in the best interests of the parties concerned, in which case the court Will usually appoint an impartial person or a bank.

I was a landlord to folks who took the plexiglass touch panel from a swinging door, took the poles out of the closets, lightbulbs out of fixtures. And yes, the toilet paper holders! Nothing is surprising.

Yes, 20 years ago, I had a friend who did the same when her BF asked her to move out/broke up with her.

While he was at work, she literally took anything she could physically remove from his apartment, she yes, took the toilet paper roll holder, the shower curtain, the shower rod, all his dishes/silverwear...so yes, nothing is surprising to us of a certain age anymore..but the plexiglass touch panels :eek: that's taking it to a new level of petty...

No, they don’t appear to have any sense of decency. Here is how I think they are looking at things (not necessarily in this order)

1)Fotis sends money back to Greece for us-everything belongs to Fotis

2)We love Fotis; nothing he decides to do is wrong

3)We didn’t like Jennifer because she wasn’t fun enough, like MT and AC

4)Jennifer’s mother has Fotis’s children and all that money-why is she hassling us because we are taking all of Fotis’s stuff?

5)We don’t care that Fotis killed Jennifer-she wasn’t giving him the house, kids, all of her money, and living where Fotis tells her to live, or how he tells her to live, so she deserved it.

6)We are Greek citizens, not American citizens, so America’s laws don’t apply to us.

7)Darn it-who called the police on us while we were taking all of Fotis’s stuff?

All of this is 100%, we know this by their actions...

This whole fiasco at 4JC brings back memories
of mine as a child in the midwest on a farm.

Every so often word would go through our small
town that we all feared: "The Gypsies are Coming, The Gypsies are Coming."

Gypsies were a band of foreigners who all piled
into wagons, trucks and horse drawn carts.
They traveled from town to town under the 'guise' of looking for work when they actually
were looking to steal anything that wasn't tied down. We knew to hide or tie down or contain any equipment that was moveable as during the night things just disappeared.
Farmers feared the Gypsies cause they caused
havoc and loosing farm equipment or any assets, hit the farming families hard financially.

Maybe these are the modern day Greek Gypsies.
or Turk Gypsies to be more proper.

This whole fiasco at 4JC brings back memories
of mine as a child in the midwest on a farm.

Every so often word would go through our small
town that we all feared: "The Gypsies are Coming, The Gypsies are Coming."

Gypsies were a band of foreigners who all piled
into wagons, trucks and horse drawn carts.
They traveled from town to town under the 'guise' of looking for work when they actually
were looking to steal anything that wasn't tied down. We knew to hide or tie down or contain any equipment that was moveable as during the night things just disappeared.
Farmers feared the Gypsies cause they caused
havoc and loosing farm equipment or any assets, hit the farming families hard financially.

Maybe these are the modern day Greek Gypsies.
or Turk Gypsies to be more proper.

Were there really gypsies traveling around? I was in a taxi in London 25 years or so ago and somehow got talking to the driver...he asked where I was from and then he wanted to know if there were gypsies where I lived-I was like “I don’t know; why do you ask?”

Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo has arrived to courtroom for Michelle Troconis’s hearing on charges related to the dissapearance and alleg. murder of her late ex-boyfriend’s wife Jennifer Dulos
@WTNH

Were there really gypsies traveling around? I was in a taxi in London 25 years or so ago and somehow got talking to the driver...he asked where I was from and then he wanted to know if there were gypsies where I lived-I was like “I don’t know; why do you ask?”
Yes, there really were. You know as a child when your parents are nervous and worked up over some impending doom. Well, we kids Knew this was seriously bad stuff.
And the funny thing was, how the word traveled so far ahead of the gypsies.
Of course we had 'party line' telephones then so all the neighbors listened in on the calls of their other neighbors. We didn't have daily newspapers or TV's so we relied on word of mouth to warn us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321