Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Habib entered PTI so it's sealed and he'll most likely ask to have it expunged in Nov.
@sds71, do we know the terms of PTI? How does that work for a 'member' of the bar?

Wonder if the State Bar is watching all this play out with his various cases? Selling drugs to minor allegation has to raise a few eyebrows even in Hartford you would think?
MOO

Anyone know what time the flights to Athens leave NYC? Not soon enough.....
Were there really gypsies traveling around? I was in a taxi in London 25 years or so ago and somehow got talking to the driver...he asked where I was from and then he wanted to know if there were gypsies where I lived-I was like “I don’t know; why do you ask?”
I don't remember Gypsies when I lived in England, but we sure had our share in Germany! They were Romas and I had one once try to steal food off my plate in a restaurant!

I don't remember Gypsies when I lived in England, but we sure had our share in Germany! They were Romas and I had one once try to steal food off my plate in a restaurant!

Wow-must have been hungry to take food off of another’s plate! I can’t imagine being so tempted!

The news will have the drone there today.
Sweet! Drones in this case bring a touch of the “evil eye” watching them.
giphy.gif

This is the only online info I could find. Wonder how this "fiduciary", CH, got on it. The district is Farmington/Burlington.

Case Lookup

Case data is available from January 5, 2011 to present. Searches may yield cases prior to 2011, but the database is incomplete prior to that time.

Additional case information is available in the following ways:

• The fiduciary's contact information is available by clicking on the case number.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT THE COURT DIRECTLY.
  • The Probate Court's contact information is available by clicking on the district name that appears with the case.
We are currently experiencing an issue where the case look up feature is not accurately reporting the attorney of record on the case. Please call the court to determine the contact information for any attorney.

Fotis Dulos

Case Number: PD1020-00059

Decedent Estate Regular

Date Filed: 01/31/2020

Fiduciary:

CHRISTOPHER HUG
280 TRUMBULL STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06103

Phone: (860)275-8294

Case Lookup
Yes, I believe this is the case set up by Atty Weinstein but Atty. P. had threatened to set up another case on behalf of Fd. Maybe I am incorrect and this is the case filed by Atty. P.? IDK. Confused as are many others I would think! MOO

I don't remember Gypsies when I lived in England, but we sure had our share in Germany! They were Romas and I had one once try to steal food off my plate in a restaurant![/QUOTE]
----------------------
yes, and there were rumors in our small town that the gypsies would steal all the vegetables
out of the gardens overnight.

No video yet?
10 more minutes.
Melissa Alter C12 tweeted that MT probably won't be heard until around 11:30 am.

If anyone finds a live feed please post. It looks like WFSB is setup now outside of Stamford but they don't appear to be inside.

Frustrating to not have a schedule as to what is going on with these feeds for hearings.

MOO

100% agree. It's more clear to me now what you meant. DD means nothing without facts to back it up.
DD certainly did contain facts to back it up. “My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Ave”.

Once P explains the bags on Albany Ave, all the other blood and DNA evidence, EE’s replaced truck seats, leisurely bike rides through NC on the day of disappearance, and the mountain load of other incriminating and suspicious behavior - case closed.

I hope it’s Judge White, and that he doesn’t have a different standard for women than he has for men-and that he doesn’t let the new lawyer run over him any more than he let NP do it.
I hope so too. Judge Blawie was too much of a softie. This is tough stuff, we need White! She’s already asking for preferential treatment but they must not forget the non cooperation and repeated lies to LE for months that cost taxpayers money and time that was precious. Moo

This whole fiasco at 4JC brings back memories
of mine as a child in the midwest on a farm.

Every so often word would go through our small
town that we all feared: "The Gypsies are Coming, The Gypsies are Coming."

Gypsies were a band of foreigners who all piled
into wagons, trucks and horse drawn carts.
They traveled from town to town under the 'guise' of looking for work when they actually
were looking to steal anything that wasn't tied down. We knew to hide or tie down or contain any equipment that was moveable as during the night things just disappeared.
Farmers feared the Gypsies cause they caused
havoc and loosing farm equipment or any assets, hit the farming families hard financially.

Maybe these are the modern day Greek Gypsies.
or Turk Gypsies to be more proper.
Who are the Irish Travellers in the US? | IrishCentral.com
There are Irish Traveller enclaves in Texas, in the Houston and Fort Worth areas; as well as in South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Florida, with smaller settlements found in rural New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Many of the groups identify based on where in the US their ancestors first based themselves, such as the Ohio Travellers, Georgia Travellers, Texas Travellers, and Mississippi Travellers.

The largest-known Irish Traveller community in the US is in Murphy Village, South Carolina, which, as noted in a report by the Florida Ancient Order of Hibernians, is home to approximately 1,500 people with only 11 different surnames.

There were also gypsy sightings in my very small rural community in NY back in the 70s.
Also heard the same refrain: "The Gypsies are Coming, The Gypsies are Coming."

Were there really gypsies traveling around? I was in a taxi in London 25 years or so ago and somehow got talking to the driver...he asked where I was from and then he wanted to know if there were gypsies where I lived-I was like “I don’t know; why do you ask?”
Wow-must have been hungry to take food off of another’s plate! I can’t imagine being so tempted!
Mad me so mad. I slammed my fist on the table and glared at him. That was in Frankfurt. I also lived in Bonn and there was a large community there. They definitely live on the fringe. Most Europeans do not. I have not spent a lot of time in Greece, so I don't know if most Greeks would steal from a host. This entitlement though does seem to be a dominating characteristic of this family though.

Sweet! Drones in this case bring a touch of the “evil eye” watching them.

OT; Hearts for your avatar; I screamed out loud when I read Dr. Li passed away yesterday - after quietly warning people about CV in December..then contracting it himself; only to perish from it. Terrifying..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member