Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that true about she maybe be pregnant I saw a ultrasound on a
Jennifer Dulos FB page then they too it off
This has been discussed, but IMO:

No, she is not pregnant. The math doesn't work, unless it is with someone else. If you look from her first mugshot to her most recent, however, I'd say she's been doing a little stress eating and a lot less exercise.

Strike 1- Dogbite's not prepared to discuss a motion he filed.
Not kicking off to a good start! Buckle up

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV
13 years in TV News. Reporter/Anchor
@Fox61News
#TeamTEGNA Formerly
@WWLP22News
@WNEUniversity
alum, husband, dog-Dad and
@BuffaloBills
fan.
Hartford, CTfox61.com/author/matt-ca…Joined September 2010

Matt Caron’s Tweets
Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
1m

Schoenhorn asks drug testing and ankle monitoring requirement be removed. Says structure of Troconis ankle bones has caused chaffing and bruising.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
2m

Schoenhorn says Troconis can only meet with lawyer go to doctor and church. Asks to do away with house arrest with restriction to only travel in CT, MA and NY.
@FOX61News
Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
3m

Motion for Traconis for release. Not asking for bail to be reduced. Troconis family paid through bonds company. Troconis lived in CT for 2 years.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
4m

Motion for discovery is withdrawn. Judge says talk to each other and work it out.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
5m

On motion of files. Bowman returned filed to states attorney. Colangelo says he has all discovery files EXCEPT on conspiracy to commit murder charge.

@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
7m

Colangelo says this is first time Troconis has needed an interpreter. Schoenhorn says she doesn’t need every word translated but can’t follow 100%.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
8m

Troconis is putting on a headset for English to Spanish interpretation.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
10m

Troconis here in courtroom...she is speaking Spanish.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
18m

Spotted on the court's morning break...Rich Colangelo. Newly promoted Chief State's Attorney who told me he will likely pass the torch to another prosecutor. Both state AND Troconis defense team in attorney transition.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
50m

Troconis and Attorney Jon Schoenhorn wall into Stamford court but don’t talk to media. Also...is that Anna Curry with them? Working to confirm.
@FOX61News

0:43
Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
56m

Troconis’ Attorney going to get her.
@FOX61News

0:22

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
3h

TODAY: I’m in route to Stamford. Michelle Troconis, joined by her new Attorney Jon Schoenhorn will be taking a more aggressive approach to her defense. I expect him to argue to free Troconis from house arrest and GPS monitoring. Could happen anytime after 10:30AM.
@FOX61News

Not the state her daughter goes to school in though? Odd, since they brought that up earlier in their motions.

It is ski season in NY, CT and MA. Is it possible that the ski team has meets in these states? Anyway, I hope the restrictions stay in place because she could be a flight risk and why should she get to travel for pleasure while out on bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces