Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they had proven that MT wasn't at ANY of those locations, I would think it would be included.

I'm not sure that we are positioned to make ANY assumptions about why LE has or hasn't chosen to corroborate MT alibi and certainly not whether something would or wouldn't be included by LE as this case is simply too complex with too many moving pieces IMO. Based solely on no support from LE and ongoing lying by MT I fully expect her to show up on CCTV in a location that we never in a million years would have expected her to be on 5/24/19. Speculation on my part as we have seen the entire 'alibi script' put together by Fd an MT essentially implode over 7+ months, so why would anyone reasonably believe that the MT stated alibi simply isn't an extension of the original multi page 'alibi script'? IMO there is a reason that is as yet unknown to us here why LE isn't sharing where MT was and whether she can provide any alibi support for Fd.

The reason I believe this so strongly is that there were/are 3 co-conspirators and a very complex process was being undertaken by Atty Colangelo to first prove the murder case against Fd and then work on the Conspiracy to Commit Murder charges against MT and KM IMO. Atty Colangelo had been masterfully picking away at the Fd alibi for months in the 3 AWs and this included chipping away at the early Fd alibi claim that MT would alibi him for the morning of the 24th. Atty Colangelo chipped away hard at MT via 3 meetings of taped interviews and even though she lied and was largely uncooperative she did eventually kinda/sorta say that Fd was not with her when she woke up and they didn't shower together as originally stated and they eventually met up for a 'quick lunch' even though she isn't firm on the time of said lunch IMO.

As you point out, by now you would expect that LE knows the precise MT timeline and has evidence to support it, possibly including CCTV and eyewitness accounts.

YET, LE has chosen to NOT provide ANY support to MT alibi information.

When you look at the words of MT (pick either english or spanish as IMO it won't make any difference) she really only provides selective information about her morning up to and including the time that she runs into Fd at 4Jx (I believe she gave 3 different times for when they had lunch).

I don't think its possible to assume that MT spent the morning of 5/24 in Farmington or that any of the phone games she said happened did in fact happed as she described.

Its maddening that the MT timeline isn't clear at this point, but I do believe this is entirely by the design of LE/Atty Colangelo and was most likely done to keep Atty. P. and Fd off balance. In this respect I think it worked as Atty. P. (who never really had a case IMO) backed up the bus on MT alibi completely and I don't think the defense ever recovered from this huge blow which also included the months of Atty. P. and Dave Altimari spouting the 'Alibi Script' narrative which was later totally discredited by LE IMO.

MOO

Sure. It could be either. Leaning towards personal, IMO.

“I don’t give a **** about the chatter in the backgorund, I never put my Mac down.”

Sorry but neither of those attachments meet TOS guidelines. GV isn't a named POI but he has been mentioned previously due to role in 123 Hunter and the Fd Fraudulent Bail Bond. LA relative is strictly off limits as is LA as she is not a POI or Suspect.

For anyone in FB groups , horse woman and her husband have infiltrated a lot of the groups and keep running their mouths. I'm hoping someone will send the info to Colangelo. They are saying FD killed jd for sure and mt knew nothing about it . Also they said fd trapped KM and km is as innocent as MT is. yea sure

MT made an OVER effort for alibi that day. She visits “Hutch” who validated the visit and also took a photo with the Stop & Shop robot, Marty.
BBM.

Actually, we do NOT know that she did either of those things at all. She claimed she did - that's all we know.

She may have visited Marty an entirely different day - if at all - that week.

We also do NOT know she visited Hutch on 5/24. Not sure where you get "who validated the visit" from. Did you see them claim to validate it somewhere?

Last edited:
LE doesn't once say whether they corroborated or disproved her alibis for that morning, just that she is a Liar McLiarface about FD's whereabouts and movements that morning.

Sure MT provided some kind of alibi to LE but it hasn't been corroborated so absent any corroboration for our purposes I don't think we can assume anything about MT whereabouts on 5/24/19.

MT couldn't even provide solid info about driving her daughter to school and picking her up and IMO this is important because it provides boundaries around her schedule when she would have to be at a certain place at a certain time.

I don't think we have anything about MT location for the am of 5/24/19 other than kinda/maybe/sorta she was hanging out at 4Jx and kinda/maybe/sorta did a few errands and kinda/maybe/sorta took a selfie.

IMO MT is up the creek with NO PADDLE based on the info in AW3 as there is no alibi information to hang her hat on at all.

MOO

I've always been of the opinion that it was an immediate blitz attack in the garage, although there are multiple things in the most recent warrants that call that into question (purse near mudroom door, blood on mudroom door frame). It's very possible FD was in the house, but I'm not sure he would've wanted to risk his DNA being left behind more than he had to.

The mention of electronics in the master bedroom though in the SWs still confuses me though.

I am far from an expert, but I had assumed the electronics were to see who had recently contacted her and might be a witness or suspect, and to eliminate her own devices’ interactions with her router.

"The statutory reference for conspiracy is C.G.S. Section 53a-48. The elements of the crime of a conspiracy under Connecticut law are:

• Acting with a mental element of intent to engage in conduct that constitutes a crime to be performed
  • An agreement with one or more persons to engage in the conduct
  • Any one of the group takes an overt act in pursuance of the criminal objective"
Source: Conspiracy Crimes | Fairfield County Criminal Defense Lawyer

They discussed, the crime was committed, action was taken related to the crime. MT didn't have to be present in NC to conspire.

The nice thing is that in CT, conspiracy carries the same sentence as the actual crime. :) If found guilty, minimum is 25 years.
BBM.
What does this mean?

Perhaps you should get yourself verified as an "inside source" OR if it's not backed up with a link, whatever you say basically becomes rumor or opinion.
It's best to begin or end your posts with IMO or just give a heads up that what you're posting is only conjecture and supposition. Things just grow legs and people run with it and everything gets nuts over here.
This is just IMO.
100%

@Crosseyedobgyn, not sure where the source of this information is coming from but only approved sources for WS are Mainstream Media and Court documents and social media as outlined in WS TOS. Comments from FB Groups aren't approved WS Sources. If you have a MSM source for this information about the 'neighbor' then it would be great to see it. Absent a MSM source please report you post and ask to have it deleted as it simply serves to confuse and derail the thread.
I think the new member has some reading to do. I suggest we all back off until they have done so. Really don't want this thread to deteriorate or worse. JMO (and a very happy Valentine's Day to MT and KM!)

Last edited:
She gave conflicting alibis for FD, not herself. I know it can be viewed as splitting hairs, but I think it's an important distinction.

@Alkali13, are you suggesting that MT provided a consistent and clear alibi to LE for her whereabouts on 5/24/19 and such alibi has been corroborated by LE?

If so, please post it as I simply don't see this as having happened in AW1-3 for MT.

MOO

BBM.
What does this mean?

This is an explanation as to what exactly is meant by Conspiracy to Commit Murder in CT and how if MT is convicted then she is looking at 25 years to life.

Amongst other things it means that MT is easily looking at 25 years to life for Conspiracy to Commit Murder!

The post explains what Atty Colangelo has been so clearly stating about MT in each of her 3 AWs regarding her role in the murder of JFd as he has been laying the foundation for his case against MT.

I think the easiest way to understand it is to read the definition of Conspiracy to Commit Murder and then go back to read the MT AWs. AW3 in particular IMO is quite important.

MOO

Any one of the group takes an overt act in pursuance of the criminal objective?
Any member of the group takes an action that is clearly intended to commit the crime.

Let's say we conspired to murder someone, then I go and shoot at said person and miss.

I took a clear, overt action in an attempt to complete our criminal objective, murder.

Success isn't what decides the crime, it's the intentional action.

"The statutory reference for conspiracy is C.G.S. Section 53a-48. The elements of the crime of a conspiracy under Connecticut law are:

• Acting with a mental element of intent to engage in conduct that constitutes a crime to be performed
  • An agreement with one or more persons to engage in the conduct
  • Any one of the group takes an overt act in pursuance of the criminal objective"
Source: Conspiracy Crimes | Fairfield County Criminal Defense Lawyer

They discussed, the crime was committed, action was taken related to the crime. MT didn't have to be present in NC to conspire.

The nice thing is that in CT, conspiracy carries the same sentence as the actual crime. :) If found guilty, minimum is 25 years.

Thanks for this info. I am actually confused about the penalties for FD crime vs MT and KM. In reading info from your attached source it indicates that conspiracy to commit a class A felony is a class B felony - does that sound right? So If FD crime is a class A felony are guidelines for that penalty different than the class b felony ? I looked for the info in the attached but did not see it. I think I must be missing something. IMO thanks

@Alkali13, are you suggesting that MT provided a consistent and clear alibi to LE for her whereabouts on 5/24/19 and such alibi has been corroborated by LE?

If so, please post it as I simply don't see this as having happened in AW1-3 for MT.

MOO
No, I've specifically said repeatedly that we don't know whether her alibis have been corroborated or not. I personally do not subscribe to the opinion that lack of knowledge is the same as fact. We can't know what we don't know.

The statements I see in AW3 are pretty consistent as to her own whereabouts that morning. They don't strike me as lies, and LE has not released any information that would make me think she was lying about those specific points.

LE does, however, paint a very clear narrative of her repeatedly lying for and about FD and his whereabouts on that day. She lies repeatedly, and eventually admits to it.

MT's alibis seem to be purposefully easy to verify. It's like she designed a morning where she could be tracked and her whereabouts could be corroborated, and I think that's EXACTLY what she did.

MOO.

Thanks for this info. I am actually confused about the penalties for FD crime vs MT and KM. In reading info from your attached source it indicates that conspiracy to commit a class A felony is a class B felony - does that sound right? So If FD crime is a class A felony are guidelines for that penalty different than the class b felony ? I looked for the info in the attached but did not see it. I think I must be missing something. IMO thanks
FD's charges carried a maximum of LWOP.
MT and KM are looking at 25-life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members