Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT made an OVER effort for alibi that day. She visits “Hutch” who validated the visit and also took a photo with the Stop & Shop robot, Marty.
LE never corroborated in AW2 or 3 this specific information. LE took this information from MT and listed it but it could also simply be part of the now discredited 'alibi script' and hence part of the overall conspiracy plan.

Not sure "Hutch" has been a fully vetted or supported alibi witness from LE either based on the wording in the AW3.

MOO

Matt Caron on Twitter
Statement sent to me from Jennifer Farber Dulos family & friends spokesperson Carrie Luft. Confirms kids went to say goodbye to their father at Jacobi. Investigation aside - can you fathom this horrible tragedy?

View attachment 232259
I can't. The strength and wisdom it takes to get these children through this is unimaginable. It's hard to believe they won't be scarred by what their father has done.
MOO.

That quote about the garage door seemed more to be about how the door was left AFTER the murder, and after Jennifer was nowhere to be found; the sentence itself is confusing. "The victim had left the garage door open in her absence after returning home." But perhaps it doesn't matter at this point.

Yes, what matters is that clearly FD and MT plotted to murder Jennifer, there is no doubt. They worked together for quite a while on this before doing so.

I'm sure we'll see more evidence come out about MT in the near future.
And that is a very oddly worded article. Sounds like somebody at Radar made some of it up.
Inreresting livestream from 6/3:
At 54 minute mark shows google earth of WL garage and how FD could have snuck in there. The door needn't have been left open while JD took the kids to school. It could have been but was not necessary for FD to get in there.

I can't. The strength and wisdom it takes to get these children through this is unimaginable. It's hard to believe they won't be scarred by what their father has done.
MOO.
Yes. But I'd word it: What Fd and MT did, with KM's help.

The point being: they had to have had a relationship with MT and trusted her after years of being around her; yet she, too, helped plot and murder their mother.

Yes, she broke up the marriage, but they would have recovered from that quickly enough.

Since Fd is gone, justice will be that MT and KM don't get away with murder in the courts.

ETA: I do think the kids can manage to full and happy lives in the future, thanks to Jennifer's mother, extended family, nanny and friends - and the stable life that GF is showing them now.

Last edited:
Thanks - I'm just keeping the dates on the murder - not KM's divorce - if that's okay with you all.... :)
@Niner, what about the MT trial and KM trial for Conspiracy to Commit Murder charges. Are you tracking those? We now are back to having a lot of things to track as there is Probate, 2 foreclosures as well. Fd/JFd divorce action was terminated. We expect the Fd Criminal Case to be terminated at his next hearing.

And that is a very oddly worded article. Sounds like somebody at Radar made some of it up.
Inreresting livestream from 6/3:
At 54 minute mark shows google earth of WL garage and how FD could have snuck in there. The door needn't have been left open while JD took the kids to school. It could have been but was not necessary for FD to get in there.
@BellaVita, YES!

Many threads ago we looked at the scenario both ways and because nobody was 100% certain of RADAR info and LE never corroborated it, the assumption was that the Garage Doors were closed and that either the garage door itself was hacked (not hard to do and people posted multiple videos to explain how easy it is to break into an auto door) or Fd rushed in behind the entering JFd Suburban as she was entering the garage upon her return from dropping off the children at school. I think there were a few other scenarios as well as the AW language of "Fd lying in wait" was not clear as to where Fd was located (inside the garage or outside the garage).

We also didn't have complete consensus on the garage doors being closed after the JFd Suburban entered. We don't know if JFd closed the garage door or did Fd do so once he was inside the garage.

MOO

Definitely by the murder, but also by what he did in the years before. I am so glad they have Dr. Farber, and her stability and commitment to their wellbeing.
Good point. Definitely agree that it is good they have Dr. Farber as well as Jennifer's close friends, other family, hopefully the nanny as well. Good school support too. So glad Dr. Farber got them into the new routine immediately and remade her place to work for them.

Yes. But I'd word it: What Fd and MT did, with KM's help.

The point being: they had to have had a relationship with MT and trusted her after years of being around her; yet she, too, helped plot and murder their mother.

Yes, she broke up the marriage, but they would have recovered from that part.

Since Fd is gone, justice will be that MT and KM don't get away with murder in the courts.

ETA: I do think the kids can manage to full and happy lives in the future, thanks to Jennifer's mother, extended family, nanny and friends - and the stable life that GF is showing them now.

Agree 100% with

(Excerpt from quote above) ( Ugh! Edited because I had spelled ‘excerpt’ ‘except’ which created a very misleading sentence!)

“I do think the kids can manage to full and happy lives in the future, thanks to Jennifer's mother, extended family, nanny and friends - and the stable life that GF is showing them now.”

I agree. Those kids are amazing. Undoubtably in pain, to put it mildly, but they are powering through.

I think their liking and/or loving and/or feeling anger and/or sharing characteristics of Fotis and will not interfere with their resilience and their ability to use the loving support around them.

They have already endured unbelievable loss and are still standing. I can only begin to imagine what they are going through. They may not feel as strong as they are at this time, but they are stronger than most adults. I am in awe of their fortitude.

I wish their strength had never been tested like it has.

Last edited:
@Niner, what about the MT trial and KM trial for Conspiracy to Commit Murder charges. Are you tracking those? We now are back to having a lot of things to track as there is Probate, 2 foreclosures as well. Fd/JFd divorce action was terminated. We expect the Fd Criminal Case to be terminated at his next hearing.

Yes - that's what I meant - just stuff for the murder of Jennifer. You all will have to keep a separate account on all those other things happening.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member