Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - that's what I meant - just stuff for the murder of Jennifer. You all will have to keep a separate account on all those other things happening.... :)

Hi @Niner,
Am confused by your response. I personally see the other cases as important as they are related to motive and/or, especially in relation to the probate case, the possible continuation of the Fd's defense as NP wants to keep the charges against Fd "alive" through the estate of Fd to further his claims that his client is innocent, if only NP can see the rest of the evidence to shape the "estate of Fd" defense.

Personally, I can't separate any of these as motive, IMO, is hidden in the financials. Is this for your personal preference or a suggestion to the entire forum?

MOO...IMO

Last edited:
A strange thing happened to me on my way to the vacuum cleaner. I had a thought I absolutely HAD to share. Sorry, dust bunnies and pet hairs!

I have always felt that Fotis intended not so much to frame anyone in particular: not EE, not hie co conspirators, not a stranger in Waveny. But he wanted to create a few dead ends, so that LE would have a frustrating maze to wander.

I felt that was one of the reasons for using EE’s truck. (Using his own and hiring someone else to get it detailed would be more discrete.) I felt it was one of the reasons for leaving Jennifer’s suburban by the park w/the phone. And turned on like JFD had returned from a run. I felt it was one of the reasons he handed LE the phone, thinking they would superficially find its activity 5/24, and ID it so that could see it ping around Northern CT during their investigation, etc. I thought Albany Avenue was chosen so that IF items were found, it adds a new false lead- possible petty, not personal, motives could be considered such as $$$ or drugs.

I have always questioned the wisdom of spewing evidence up and down Albany Avenue, multiplying the odds of it being found. I did see some logic in it- smaller things would each cause less alarm. But still... these days a lot can be learned from a small patch of stained clothing.

It just occurred to me. Duh! Maybe odds of finding the items were intended to be increased! Maybe they didn’t think the CCTV images would be so clear. And why do I think that? Because the plates were thrown in a storm drain. As has been asked repeatedly, why was all the Albany Ave stuff not with the body, why were the the plates not with the the stuff?

(I know there is another viable option- Jennifer went through MIRA- shudder. If so, the question stands about what makes the plates different.)

The theory I am chasing now is that Fotis did not intend for the plates to be found. But did intend for some part of the other things he discarded to be found.

I now ask myself, what vehicle were those plates on, when and why? And was it related to the Suburban being on Thurton? Wouldn’T it be something if the altered plates were on the Suburban when it was involved in an accident? Wouldn’t it be something if the suburban’s license plate screws were atypically oiled, clean and not corroded in place? HMMM

(Edited to bring a few sentences closer to clearly written. I tried to bang out the post and get on with adulting. It was gibberish. My writing got clearer as I came to accept my own resistance to housework.)

Last edited:
He took MT over this family.
@kay74, AMEN!

Yes, Fd made this choice of choosing MT and her daughter (or digging his heels in because he 'respectfully disagreed with Judge Heller about her decision to exclude MT and daughter from visits with the 5 Dulos children) but in doing so IMO he effectively weaponised his children against JFd who was then dealing with the 5 children on her own and had at least 1 child in severe emotional distress during this period such that CPS involvement was recommended by that childs' psychologist.

I'm writing this post after thinking about the extent of the distress endured by JFd and the 5 children for nearly 10 months as Fd chose to not comply with Judge Hellers ruling on removing MT and her daughter from 4Jx during visitation of the children. I'm struggling greatly to understand what kind of couple (I'm putting MT and Fd together here) makes such a choice to inflict pain and confusion on children? Answering my own question I would have to only use the words "monsters and insensitive human being focused only on themselves". The fact that MT could be party to such an action and did so being a mother herself IMO makes the situation absolutely impossible to understand what she was thinking about other than herself and preserving whatever relationship she had with Fd. Just giving thought to the possible role of MT in this decision simply is IMO enraging as I don't for a second believe that Fd made the decision in a vacuum without discussing it with MT. Nope, don't buy it. I also do wonder if MT very much fanned the flames of the situation by getting angry every time she and her daughter had to vacate 4Jx. I very much believe that MT was willing to pretty much do or say anything in order to maintain her title as "Queen of 4Jx" and if that included inflicting pain on JFd and the 5 Dulos children then it was no skin off her back at all IMO.

BUT, I can't but help taking that then entire scenario and putting yourself in the shoes of then 44 year old MT, a single mother of one child. What was she thinking? Did she care about just herself? Did she give any consideration to the impact of living amidst a contentious divorce with Fd might have on her daughter? Did she care about the impact on the 5 Dulos children of not seeing their father for 10 months? Or, was she totally in sync with Fd on the decision because it meant punishing JFd and inflicting pain on the 5 Dulos children (some of whom might have been too young to understand why they couldn't see their father).

It's hard not to believe IMO that MT supported the Fd decision fully to not see his children and if this is true it sheds quite a bit of light I think on her maturity, emotional development and who she is as a human being.

What kind of life and relationship or family life even could have been happening at 4Jx during this period of Fd not having contact with his children? What could the partner of Fd been thinking about regarding herself, Fd, her child and their relationship? Did either MT or Fd give any consideration to the impact of the Fd choice/decision on the 5 small Dulos children or JFd who was left to sweep up the pieces? What role did MT play in the Fd choice? Did MT issue an 'ultimatum' and said I hate being excluded and made to leave the house every time the children come and you have to chose between them and me? Did Fd even consult MT about his choice and it really had zero to do with the children but rather was about being told what to do by Judge Heller?

IMO none of what was playing out then in Family Court happened in a vacuum and to me it seems that MT might have also been selfishly supportive of the lack of visitation of the 5 Dulos children as it meant that Fd was present at 4Jx with her and not distracted during this period.

IDK but I keep coming back to this period of time when Fd didn't have access to his children and then I start to wonder about the partner of that person who also happened to be a mother and trying to figure out why the partner seemed to do nothing to push for resolution of the situation sooner (be it complying with the required therapy or parenting classes etc. or even agreeing with the terms of the Judge Heller order). I guess I cannot fathom any partner not caring about the impact of the decision on the 5 children and not be aware of the psychological damage it was inflicting on all parties involved (particularly if you mother was a psychologist and you yourself allegedly had a degree in psychology). I then wonder though if this period was the beginning of a well thought out plan to bring JFd to her knees by inflicting pain on the children which clearly were here life?

This period of time was crucial IMO in the divorce proceeding and MT was front and centre for all of it and seemed to have zero impact on resolving the situation. Was it because it suited her goals? Did she herself want to inflict pain and harm on JFd and the children? Is this just who she is and she frankly didn't care one way or another and left this in Fd hands? Any of these possibilities seem to say quite a lot about MT and her possible feeling of hate towards JFd and IMO also speak clearly to the issue of motive of MT in the plan to murder JFd.

MOO

@kay74, AMEN!

Yes, Fd made this choice of choosing MT and her daughter (or digging his heels in because he 'respectfully disagreed with Judge Heller about her decision to exclude MT and daughter from visits with the 5 Dulos children) but in doing so IMO he effectively weaponised his children against JFd who was then dealing with the 5 children on her own and had at least 1 child in severe emotional distress during this period such that CPS involvement was recommended by that childs' psychologist.

I'm writing this post after thinking about the extent of the distress endured by JFd and the 5 children for nearly 10 months as Fd chose to not comply with Judge Hellers ruling on removing MT and her daughter from 4Jx during visitation of the children. I'm struggling greatly to understand what kind of couple (I'm putting MT and Fd together here) makes such a choice to inflict pain and confusion on children? Answering my own question I would have to only use the words "monsters and insensitive human being focused only on themselves". The fact that MT could be party to such an action and did so being a mother herself IMO makes the situation absolutely impossible to understand what she was thinking about other than herself and preserving whatever relationship she had with Fd. Just giving thought to the possible role of MT in this decision simply is IMO enraging as I don't for a second believe that Fd made the decision in a vacuum without discussing it with MT. Nope, don't buy it. I also do wonder if MT very much fanned the flames of the situation by getting angry every time she and her daughter had to vacate 4Jx. I very much believe that MT was willing to pretty much do or say anything in order to maintain her title as "Queen of 4Jx" and if that included inflicting pain on JFd and the 5 Dulos children then it was no skin off her back at all IMO.

BUT, I can't but help taking that then entire scenario and putting yourself in the shoes of then 44 year old MT, a single mother of one child. What was she thinking? Did she care about just herself? Did she give any consideration to the impact of living amidst a contentious divorce with Fd might have on her daughter? Did she care about the impact on the 5 Dulos children of not seeing their father for 10 months? Or, was she totally in sync with Fd on the decision because it meant punishing JFd and inflicting pain on the 5 Dulos children (some of whom might have been too young to understand why they couldn't see their father).

It's hard not to believe IMO that MT supported the Fd decision fully to not see his children and if this is true it sheds quite a bit of light I think on her maturity, emotional development and who she is as a human being.

What kind of life and relationship or family life even could have been happening at 4Jx during this period of Fd not having contact with his children? What could the partner of Fd been thinking about regarding herself, Fd, her child and their relationship? Did either MT or Fd give any consideration to the impact of the Fd choice/decision on the 5 small Dulos children or JFd who was left to sweep up the pieces? What role did MT play in the Fd choice? Did MT issue an 'ultimatum' and said I hate being excluded and made to leave the house every time the children come and you have to chose between them and me? Did Fd even consult MT about his choice and it really had zero to do with the children but rather was about being told what to do by Judge Heller?

IMO none of what was playing out then in Family Court happened in a vacuum and to me it seems that MT might have also been selfishly supportive of the lack of visitation of the 5 Dulos children as it meant that Fd was present at 4Jx with her and not distracted during this period.

IDK but I keep coming back to this period of time when Fd didn't have access to his children and then I start to wonder about the partner of that person who also happened to be a mother and trying to figure out why the partner seemed to do nothing to push for resolution of the situation sooner (be it complying with the required therapy or parenting classes etc. or even agreeing with the terms of the Judge Heller order). I guess I cannot fathom any partner not caring about the impact of the decision on the 5 children and not be aware of the psychological damage it was inflicting on all parties involved (particularly if you mother was a psychologist and you yourself allegedly had a degree in psychology). I then wonder though if this period was the beginning of a well thought out plan to bring JFd to her knees by inflicting pain on the children which clearly were here life?

This period of time was crucial IMO in the divorce proceeding and MT was front and centre for all of it and seemed to have zero impact on resolving the situation. Was it because it suited her goals? Did she herself want to inflict pain and harm on JFd and the children? Is this just who she is and she frankly didn't care one way or another and left this in Fd hands? Any of these possibilities seem to say quite a lot about MT and her possible feeling of hate towards JFd and IMO also speak clearly to the issue of motive of MT in the plan to murder JFd.

MOO
Agree with your thoughts @afitzy!

Personally, IM, MT had no desire to become a full-time mother to 5 additional children. As one would suspect her focus was on her child and her child's benefit from the relationship with Fd. She had to be furious about all the time, money, and attention the divorce action was taking from her relationship with Fd and time taken away from her child. There have been references to the Farmington community not warmly welcoming her. She was not happy about the circumstances and continuing drama surrounding the divorce and am sure that she made Fd's life uncomfortable, at the least, about the saga.

MT was responsible for publicity for FORE Group, and the use of her daughter's picture on the advertising brochure must have been hurtful to the Fd's children as it reflected they were no longer the focus of Fd's attention. That was a deliberate attempt by MT, IMO, to publicly display the change in the family structure. It shows immaturity and spitefulness toward JFd and her children. MT was an active participant in wanting to end the marriage without adhering to the legal procedure, IMO..MOO.

I have always felt that Fotis intended not so much to frame anyone in particular: not EE, not hie co conspirators, not a stranger in Waveny. But he wanted to create a few dead ends, so that LE would have a frustrating maze to wander.

I felt that was one of the reasons for using EE’s truck. (Using his own and hiring someone else to get it detailed would be more discrete.) I felt it was one of the reasons for leaving Jennifer’s suburban by the park w/the phone. And turned on like JFD had returned from a run. I felt it was one of the reasons he handed LE the phone, thinking they would superficially find its activity 5/24, and ID it so that could see it ping around Northern CT during their investigation, etc. I thought Albany Avenue was chosen so that IF items were found, it adds a new false lead- possible petty, not personal, motives could be considered such as $$$ or drugs.

I have always questioned the wisdom of spewing evidence up and down Albany Avenue, multiplying the odds of it being found. I did see some logic in it- smaller things would each cause less alarm. But still... these days a lot can be learned from a small patch of stained clothing.

It just occurred to me. Duh! Maybe odds of finding the items were intended to be increased! Maybe they didn’t think the CCTV images would be so clear. And why do I think that? Because the plates were thrown in a storm drain. As has been asked repeatedly, why was all the Albany Ave stuff not with the body, why were the the plates not with the the stuff?

(I know there is another viable option- Jennifer went through MIRA- shudder. If so, the question stands about what makes the plates different.)

The theory I am chasing now is that Fotis did not intend for the plates to be found. But did intend for some part of the other things he discarded to be found.

I now ask myself, what vehicle were those plates on, when and why? And was it related to the Suburban being on Thurton? Wouldn’T it be something if the altered plates were on the Suburban when it was involved in an accident? Wouldn’t it be something if the suburban’s license plate screws were atypically oiled, clean and not corroded in place? HMMM

(Edited to bring a few sentences closer to clearly written. I tried to bang out the post and get on with adulting. It was gibberish. My writing got clearer as I came to accept my own resistance to housework.)
Hmmm.
For starters, I agree that FD did not want to frame anyone. JD was just supposed to be missing. Of her own accord. I don't agree that he was trying to create dead ends. He really thought that LE would not look at him, LOL and that due to JD "mental instability" they would think she made her own self disappear. HOWEVER, something went bad wrong in the garage. There wasn't supposed to be blood, IMO. When that much blood happened is where new plans had to be made.

I disagree that FD wanted LE to find pings in Hartford on 5/24. I think he just handed the phone over due to hubris. He had conned most people his entire life and even in death, he still has people conned. He thought that somehow LE wasn't going to catch on.

As far as spewing things up and down Albany, I definitely agree items found separately would cause less alarm. Or maybe they didn't want to spend too much time at one bin. Of course, mentioned many times before, but always worth pondering again why the plates were dropped in the drain. And why was JD clothes, zipties, etc not disposed of with the body. Unless, like you say, poor JD was also left in Hartford. For some reason, I think she was either passed off to someone in NC or FD disposed of her body after returning to MS and before the Hartford run.

I don't believe FD wanted any of those things to be found in Hartford. He was paranoid about his DNA(but managed to mismanage that as well) and certainly would have feared that if things like the gloves, ponchos, clothing, tape, garbage bags were ever found, he would be linked to those items. MOO.

Last edited:
This week we saw MT and her New Atty head to probate court to join the 'land grab' for the contents at 4Jx.

For those that didn't see the entire MT list here it is:

Here is the full list of items Troconis is asking to get back:

Kitchen
-Juicer

-Blender

-Crepe maker

-Set of silverware from my grandmother (set of six)

-Daily silverware, serving silverware

-Three cooking knives

-Juice jars

-Cheese board in a box

-Cooking utensils: bowel sets, plastic spatula, seven plastic spoons, wooden spoon, lemon squeezer

-Round plate mats (eight brown)

-12 wine glasses

-12 champagne glasses

-Set of 12 plates and bowls (he used most of them for Greek Easter to break them)

-12 glasses

-12 cloth napkins (white)

-Meat serving board

Bedrooms
-Low table (wood and glass)

-Thailand chair (wooden)

-Big mirror with gold frame (entrance of master bedroom)

-Floor lamp

-Plant

-Two bathroom baskets (master bedroom)

-Two big base (sic) white and blue in bathroom

-Two gray lamps on side tables

-Soap tray

-Two white bathroom floor rugs

-Two artistic picture of myself (one in master bedroom, the other in gym)

Other bedroom
-Silver floor lamp

-Three white mounted shelves (square)

-White rug

-Books (approximately 15)

Linen closet
-Three gray bath towels

-Three gray hand towels

-Three blue pool/beach towels

-White sheets for king bed and pillows

-White sheets for full bed and pillows

Family room
-Two candle (sic) with a silver tray

-Backgammon board game

-Four gray pillows (decorative)

-Leather white sofa

-Four big floor base in kitchen

TV room
-Gray sofa

-Gray square puff

-Orange rug in basement

Other
-Christmas decoration (ornaments for Christmas tree, Santa Claus, deer)

-Skis and poles

-Ski jacket (red) in closet in mudroom

-Water ski syndicate (white color) in garage

-Motorcycle Honda 250

-Surfboard in garage

-Yoga mats in gym

-Light weights in gym

-Stretching machine in gym

-Ladder in laundry room

-Iron in laundry room

While the towels and used household goods MT requested IMO weren't too interesting, the Honda 250 dirt bike is interesting because I don't believe its registered in Farmington or CT and it seems like the perfect option for driving around the dirt paths behind 4Jx and the entire Reservoir area.

The AWs IMO indicate that neighbours had cameras that captured in/out activity at 4Jx and possibly 80MS and I do wonder if Fd/MT were aware of the cameras and so sought to head to the woods possibly via dirt bike or trail bike to avoid detection?

I also wonder if a dirt path or trail exists to get from 4Jx or 80Ms to 585 DC?

Was the EE truck parked at 4Jx on 5/24 or was it parked at another location such as 585 DC or 80MS?

Here are the specs of the bike (not it exactly but close model I think):

Honda XR200R

MThondabike.png

hondaxrinfo.png

PS. Here is CT Registration Information for Motor Bikes

PSS. I searched both Farmington and Avon, CT to see if MT has registered the Honda and I found no registration.

PSSS. MT is NOT in compliance with CT Registration for the bike and I do very much wonder if this might just have to do with her not registering in CT for Tax Purposes as well as it doesn't appear that she has a CT License either (FL license so far as I can tell).

Motorcycles and Motor-Driven Cycles-Important Information

I know MT has larger issues than these but tax evasion and non registration of a motorcycle are punishable offences.

Not sure when the State of CT will wake up on these issues as MT has lived in CT now for 3 years and its unclear whether she has paid taxes to the State or has been living effectively as a 'mistress ghost Queen of 4Jx' and been a tax dodger!

MOO

Last edited:
@kay74, AMEN!

MOO
I don't think for one minute that FD ever did anything he didn't want to do just because MT told him. Responding specifically to this as these are my own thoughts before I even read your own:
I then wonder though if this period was the beginning of a well thought out plan to bring JFd to her knees by inflicting pain on the children which clearly were here life?

I 100% agree that this was a way to inflict pain on JD. I wonder how she felt knowing that FD did not care enough to regularly see his children while MT and her daughter were both living at 4JC. How do you explain the situation to the kids? What was FD telling them in the calls/visits where Greek was spoken? FD was the type of guy where he wants what he wants. He wanted MT there with the kids. He knew JD did not want that. MT probably wanted to be there too. The judge ruled against him. So, what is the definition of WIN-NING in this scenario? Stop seeing your kids, hurt them more just so FD can show everyone that he does whatever he wants to do.

Yes, very sad. These children have had far more to deal with than most adults could even imagine. This should have remained private.

We figured at least the older children would have gone to the hospital to see their Dad once last time; and we would never hear of it..

These kids have been thru so much..so sad..

Last edited:
Tink56 said:
Personally, I can't separate any of these as motive, IMO, is hidden in the financials. Is this for your personal preference or a suggestion to the entire forum?

Well - since I can't access any Conneticut court sites - and I really hate that I have bother people to ask for court dates - so yes, it is a personal preference. I follow quite a LOT of other cases on here - and it just gets too much for me.... :)

and yes I agree that the other financial stuff is associated with FD.

But if someone wants to write up "when" these other court cases are coming up - I "guess" I can add them to my stuff....

MT is still in a WORLD OF HURT.
Now that we know KM has been offered a plea
deal in some of his criminal charges related to
his divorce but they're holding off for finaliziing
it til they work out the conspiracy charges in the
JFD case, this leaves MT in a very weak position.
My hunch is now that FD is gone, LE no longer is looking for info against him to bring a stronger case to trial.
So that leaves mT and KM hanging in the wind.
There's no love lost on MT due to her time-wasting and lack of co-operation and continued lies and alibi fabrication. She's very much in the hot seat now.
The state wants someone to be punished if found guilty now that FD is gone. From the AW it seems LE has a lot more on mT.
So if they pursue a case against her, they'd like
to use KM to strengthen their case.

Also IME, in some areas there's a great deal of effort made not to charge attorneys with serious crimes that would jeopardize their careers and ability to earn a living. It may not be right but it happens. Many times I've watched this play out.
So I believe the state is planning to cut a super deal w/ KM to testify against MT and hopefully send her up the creek.
So KM is in limbo right now. If he cleans up his alcohol habit, testifies against MT, he gets
time served and a slap on the wrist, and goes
on his merry way.
MT is left, all alone, to take the brunt of the charges and it sounds like LE thinks they can make the charges stick.
Things are not looking too good for MT right now.
She's in a bad, bad spot.

Last edited:
Hmmm.
For starters, I agree that FD did not want to frame anyone. JD was just supposed to be missing. Of her own accord. I don't agree that he was trying to create dead ends. He really thought that LE would not look at him, LOL and that due to JD "mental instability" they would think she made her own self disappear. HOWEVER, something went bad wrong in the garage. There wasn't supposed to be blood, IMO. When that much blood happened is where new plans had to be made.

Ditto this, I think the Suburban was running at Waveney...hmm, whose car is this...or the car would have been stolen (altho in NC, doubtful, but you never know) then the next day, JD reported missing and FD/MT would have had nearly 24 hours to dispose of whatever materials, but they just didn't have the time and a new hastily thrown together disposal plan was hatched..

I think he thought he would get his kids Saturday as he pressed the nanny for; JD was well, huh, that's weird, she's missing, Oh well my kids will stay with me now...and he was just going to carry on as he was with MT/her daughter and now his 5 kids...

IMHO Albany Ave..the disposal of the bloody items..all an oh S t - what do you mean they reported her missing within 5 hours of her being 'gone.'

20-24 more hours would have bought FD/MT a lot more time - before FD picked up his kids (for good) Saturday for his 'visitation'.

Last edited:
MT is still in a WORLD OF HURT.
Now that we know KM has been offered a plea
deal in some of his criminal charges related to
his divorce but they're holding off for finaliziing
it til they work out the conspiracy charges in the
JFD case, this leaves MT in a very weak position.
My hunch is now that FD is gone, LE no longer is looking for info against him to bring a stronger case to trial.
So that leaves mT and KM hanging in the wind.
There's no love lost on MT due to her time-wasting and lack of co-operation and continued lies and alibi fabrication. She's very much in the hot seat now.
The state wants someone to be punished if found guilty now that FD is gone. From the AW it seems LE has a lot more on mT.
So if they pursue a case against her, they'd like
to use KM to strengthen their case.

Also IME, in some areas there's a great deal of effort made not to charge attorneys with serious crimes that would jeopardize their careers and ability to earn a living. It may not be right but it happens. Many times I've watched this play out.
So I believe the state is planning to cut a super deal w/ KM to testify against MT and hopefully send her up the creek.
So KM is in limbo right now. If he cleans up his alcohol habit, testifies against MT, he gets
time served and a slap on the wrist, and goes
on his merry way.
MT is left, all alone, to take the brunt of the charges and it sounds like LE thinks they can make the charges stick.
Things are not looking too good for MT right now.
She's in a bad, bad spot.
This is also what I had thought of, KM would be the weaker link and would be the first person to try a plea deal. He knows exactly what to do, as a lawyer, to get him less time. MT must know this is looking very bad to her. If her previous attorney told her this is how it will go, and tried to get her to stop lying and tell her story, that could be why she fired him and chose a new lawyer. Her new lawyer should have spent time researching his clients case before coming out in court. He tried the "no English" angle on the court with limited success.

You are right, things are not looking too good for MT right now.

MOO

@kay74, AMEN!

MOO
You analysis of the situation would be understandable if FD or MT were normal. Scio paths or psychopaths, very far off the normal reactions of man and woman. These two procreated, that's all they had in common. Not poster children as parents, or human beings. Your looking for something that redeems them. Your looking for a moment when they broke from social norms. These 2 are really unable to feel anything but their own wants, needs, joy, pain, etc. These two were draw to each other because of their common denominator. These two are drawn to others because of what they want.

@xtrain, thanks for finding this article:

Excerpt below:

Family Life Becomes a Prison
Their youngest child was born in the fall of 2010. As anyone who has kids can tell you, sleep, or lack of it, can be more powerful than love. Nights when a baby won’t stop crying, added burdens on attention and money, will, if anything, put even more pressure on an already troubled marriage. Jennifer hinted at this in an essay published on Patch on April 26, 2012, confessing that life was harder with her husband than without. “It was not like this when my husband Fotis was not here,” she wrote of a long night in which three of them—husband, wife, baby—shared a bed. “We had more room. I and she (and he, somewhere afar) slept better. But if Fotis is to come back (he leaves again today) next Tuesday, then we do have to get this dealt with. Which may mean her crying, but it’s just so heart wrenching. Then again, who can subsist on no sleep?”

At such times, family life will become a prison for a man like Fotis, a vain man, a man a little too concerned with his hair and clothes and the trimness of his body, one determined to look and feel as he did when he was young. For such a man, a relationship is less about loving than being loved, admired, showered in a certain kind of light, looked at a certain kind of way. Once you have kids—Fotis had five!—that sort of attention, which had powered the marriage, shifts from husband to children, where it glows like a lost paradise. “The best part of my night now, hands down, is when I give our baby … a bath and then her bottle, in my arms,” Jennifer wrote in March 2012. “She falls asleep, safe, up against my chest. I love it. It’s my peace and solace and quiet reward.”

What will a man like Fotis do in such a situation?

He will wander. He will look for what he has lost somewhere else, with someone else. And he will lie about it, then come to resent the person who makes him lie. None of this can be said for certain—in any work of nonfiction, the unknowable stands behind each sentence—but it can be inferred from the behavior of the participants. You deduce it the way an astronomer, seeing a characteristic wobble of a small planet, knows there must be a big planet tugging from just beyond the line of sight.

photo-1581735081.jpeg

The girlfriend: Michelle Troconis arrives at Stamford’s superior court in July. She has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and has pleaded not guilty.
Fotis began to disappear for days, then weeks at a time. Now and then, when Jennifer challenged him, he’d fly into a rage.

A Threat to Leave
Some of these tantrums were just loud; others were loud and scary. One day, in June 2017, the nanny later told police, she had found Jennifer crying in the driveway. Jennifer said Fotis had tried to run her over with the car. To save herself, she’d had to jump out of the way. Later that summer, Fotis chased Jennifer through the house. She made it to her bedroom and got the door locked just in time. He stood there, pounding the door and screaming, but quieted down when he saw the nanny and one of the children watching. Jennifer did not call the police, said the nanny, because she was scared of what Fotis might do. He’d threatened to take the kids to Greece and never return.

On another occasion, when Jennifer did call the cops, Fotis explained his behavior by calling Jennifer a “bad mother” and saying that she “belongs in an asylum.”

In March 2017, Jennifer realized her husband was more than just running around and cheating on her. He’d gotten involved in a serious affair. The woman had actually done some work for the Fore Group. Think of the nerve! The person destroying the last remnants of the marriage had been inside Jennifer’s own house!

And who was this woman?

Jennifer realized that Fotis had gotten involved in a serious affair. The woman had actually done some work for the Fore Group. The person destroying the last remnants of the marriage had been inside Jennifer’s own house!
She was a good-time girl! A ski bum from South America! Her name was Michelle Troconis, but friends called her Michi. She had long dark hair and a wicked smile. She was in her early 40s when she met Fotis, with a teenage daughter from a liaison that preceded her failed marriage. She’d gotten a degree in psychology at the Central University of Venezuela in 1998, then worked in event planning and public relations at hotels around the world. The Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club, in Abu Dhabi. Cerro Castor, a resort on Mount Krund, in Tierra del Fuego. She had been the host of Snow Time, an ESPN show shot at ski resorts in South America. She had lived in Caracas, the United Arab Emirates, Miami.

She was a type—the jet-setter, the aging ingénue, the woman who always seems to find the best-looking, most unstable man in the room. It was Michelle Troconis’s arrival on the scene that set in motion the events that would lead to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. [BBM]

Last edited:
The SW details a number of cell phone dump requests for key times in the investigation and I thought these were interesting as a starting point:

Day prior to JFd Murder:
5/23/19 9:53PM EST until 10:23 PM EST 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT
5/23/19 10:10PM EST until 10:40PM EST 585 Middle Road, Farmington, CT

523celldumpmap.png

Day of JFd Murder:
5/24/19
7:01AM EST until 7:30am EST 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington
1:20PM EST until 1:50PM EST 80 MS, Farmington
2:15Pm EST until 2:45PM EST 190 Old Farms Road, Avon
2:30PM EST until 3:00PM EST 193 Birch Street, Bristol
7:11PM EST until 7:41PM EST 26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford

Celltowerdump525.png

190 Old Farms Road, Avon
Avon Self Storage
Avon Self Storage, Climate Controlled Storage Farmington Central CT – Serving the Farmington Valley of central Connecticut

193 Birch Street, Brisol (cannot find physical location - perhaps this is a reference to adjacent Pine Lake Park area? IDK)

193Birchst.png

26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford, CT

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford

Our Places | EDENS | EDENS

crossroadsplaza.png

Last edited:

Excerpt below:

Their youngest child was born in the fall of 2010. As anyone who has kids can tell you, sleep, or lack of it, can be more powerful than love. Nights when a baby won’t stop crying, added burdens on attention and money, will, if anything, put even more pressure on an already troubled marriage. Jennifer hinted at this in an essay published on Patch on April 26, 2012, confessing that life was harder with her husband than without. “It was not like this when my husband Fotis was not here,” she wrote of a long night in which three of them—husband, wife, baby—shared a bed. “We had more room. I and she (and he, somewhere afar) slept better. But if Fotis is to come back (he leaves again today) next Tuesday, then we do have to get this dealt with. Which may mean her crying, but it’s just so heart wrenching. Then again, who can subsist on no sleep?”

At such times, family life will become a prison for a man like Fotis, a vain man, a man a little too concerned with his hair and clothes and the trimness of his body, one determined to look and feel as he did when he was young. For such a man, a relationship is less about loving than being loved, admired, showered in a certain kind of light, looked at a certain kind of way. Once you have kids—Fotis had five!—that sort of attention, which had powered the marriage, shifts from husband to children, where it glows like a lost paradise. “The best part of my night now, hands down, is when I give our baby … a bath and then her bottle, in my arms,” Jennifer wrote in March 2012. “She falls asleep, safe, up against my chest. I love it. It’s my peace and solace and quiet reward.”

He will wander. He will look for what he has lost somewhere else, with someone else. And he will lie about it, then come to resent the person who makes him lie. None of this can be said for certain—in any work of nonfiction, the unknowable stands behind each sentence—but it can be inferred from the behavior of the participants. You deduce it the way an astronomer, seeing a characteristic wobble of a small planet, knows there must be a big planet tugging from just beyond the line of sight.

photo-1581735081.jpeg

The girlfriend: Michelle Troconis arrives at Stamford’s superior court in July. She has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and has pleaded not guilty.
Fotis began to disappear for days, then weeks at a time. Now and then, when Jennifer challenged him, he’d fly into a rage.

A Threat to Leave
Some of these tantrums were just loud; others were loud and scary. One day, in June 2017, the nanny later told police, she had found Jennifer crying in the driveway. Jennifer said Fotis had tried to run her over with the car. To save herself, she’d had to jump out of the way. Later that summer, Fotis chased Jennifer through the house. She made it to her bedroom and got the door locked just in time. He stood there, pounding the door and screaming, but quieted down when he saw the nanny and one of the children watching. Jennifer did not call the police, said the nanny, because she was scared of what Fotis might do. He’d threatened to take the kids to Greece and never return.

On another occasion, when Jennifer did call the cops, Fotis explained his behavior by calling Jennifer a “bad mother” and saying that she “belongs in an asylum.”

In March 2017, Jennifer realized her husband was more than just running around and cheating on her. He’d gotten involved in a serious affair. The woman had actually done some work for the Fore Group. Think of the nerve! The person destroying the last remnants of the marriage had been inside Jennifer’s own house!

And who was this woman?

Jennifer realized that Fotis had gotten involved in a serious affair. The woman had actually done some work for the Fore Group. The person destroying the last remnants of the marriage had been inside Jennifer’s own house!
She was a good-time girl! A ski bum from South America! Her name was Michelle Troconis, but friends called her Michi. She had long dark hair and a wicked smile. She was in her early 40s when she met Fotis, with a teenage daughter from a liaison that preceded her failed marriage. She’d gotten a degree in psychology at the Central University of Venezuela in 1998, then worked in event planning and public relations at hotels around the world. The Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club, in Abu Dhabi. Cerro Castor, a resort on Mount Krund, in Tierra del Fuego. She had been the host of Snow Time, an ESPN show shot at ski resorts in South America. She had lived in Caracas, the United Arab Emirates, Miami.

She was a type—the jet-setter, the aging ingénue, the woman who always seems to find the best-looking, most unstable man in the room. It was Michelle Troconis’s arrival on the scene that set in motion the events that would lead to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. [BBM]
Then add psychopath to both descriptions of FD and MT.

Excerpt below:

photo-1581735081.jpeg

A Threat to Leave

And who was this woman?

Wow! This is a very good read. Feels as if the writer actually took time to research things. Almost like it was written by someone from here. Thanks for sharing!

Excerpt below:

photo-1581735081.jpeg

A Threat to Leave

And who was this woman?

This was a fabulous article from the descriptions of the Farmington Valley to Jennifer's adjustment as a Manhattan girl.etc.
He nailed it.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members