Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad for the children at the heart of this tragedy. FD was such a coward. How dare he do this to them. I suppose a man willing to take away their children's mother doesn't put them first. I am sure he believed he loved them, and loved them as much as he was able through his toxic and malignant narcissism.
Fotis Dulos' children visited him in hospital before his death: Family statement
Loving your children "as much as you are able" is poor consolation to the children. The children were possessions, used as pawns. Malignant N has no idea what love is. MOO. IME.

The address 26 crossroads Plaza indicates to me that they were in the parking lot of the shopping center on the lower grade by the pet store and post office. There is an actual road that runs from Albany Ave ( rt 44) where the parking lot is that runs over to Starkel Rd. My guess is they were in the car on the
phone. They probably got starbucks across the street (very limited parking) maybe MT ran in and then they pulled across the street into this parking lot. It is not very active at this time in the evening. I think they spoke to KM also sometime that evening. Renbrook is just west on rt 44 and this area is about 15 from FT home.

On one of the many drives I took checking out 4JX and 585DC I kept driving on DC and it eventually ends at Route 44 (Albany Ave), somewhere between Renbrook School and Mountain Road. Seeing it with my own eyes made it clear how easy this route would have been for them to take for their dumpster dive of stupidity date night (I think I have that right).

On one of the many drives I took checking out 4JX and 585DC I kept driving on DC and it eventually ends at Route 44 (Albany Ave), somewhere between Renbrook School and Mountain Road. Seeing it with my own eyes made it clear how easy this route would have been for them to take for their dumpster dive of stupidity date night (I think I have that right).
Indeed you do.
MOO.

So sad for the children at the heart of this tragedy. FD was such a coward. How dare he do this to them. I suppose a man willing to take away their children's mother doesn't put them first. I am sure he believed he loved them, and loved them as much as he was able through his toxic and malignant narcissism.
Fotis Dulos' children visited him in hospital before his death: Family statement
Since this group seems intellectual and well versed on law, if FD had dual citizenship what would be needed if on the 25th he tried taking children to Greece ? My father is Iranian and always threatened my mother with taking us (siblings) to Iran because of his dual citizenship. What are his rights if he did succeed in taking them? “Not without my daughter.”
MOO

What a great article.
“The idea that all that work, sublimation, and planning, all the pent-up will of those penned-in generations, would play out as a murder spectacle and public mystery in New Canaan, a place long considered hostile territory for Jews, the killer closing in fast, on his French bike, is enough to make you cry.”
Thanks to the author for summing it all up.

The SW details a number of cell phone dump requests for key times in the investigation and I thought these were interesting as a starting point:

Day prior to JFd Murder:
5/23/19 9:53PM EST until 10:23 PM EST 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT
5/23/19 10:10PM EST until 10:40PM EST 585 Middle Road, Farmington, CT

View attachment 232307

Day of JFd Murder:
5/24/19
7:01AM EST until 7:30am EST 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington
1:20PM EST until 1:50PM EST 80 MS, Farmington
2:15Pm EST until 2:45PM EST 190 Old Farms Road, Avon
2:30PM EST until 3:00PM EST 193 Birch Street, Bristol
7:11PM EST until 7:41PM EST 26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford

View attachment 232310

190 Old Farms Road, Avon
Avon Self Storage
Avon Self Storage, Climate Controlled Storage Farmington Central CT – Serving the Farmington Valley of central Connecticut

193 Birch Street, Brisol (cannot find physical location - perhaps this is a reference to adjacent Pine Lake Park area? IDK)

View attachment 232313

26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford, CT

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford

Our Places | EDENS | EDENS

View attachment 232316
Why do you think the Avon self storage is on the list?

I can't find any record of 193 Birch either. The numbers hop from 197 to 191. Why do you think they included this address as well?

Why do you think the Avon self storage is on the list?

I can't find any record of 193 Birch either. The numbers hop from 197 to 191. Why do you think they included this address as well?
Avon self storage is on list because MT and FD were friends w/ the owners, the owners had attended party at 4JX the night before the crime, and the day of the crime, one of MTs alibi was returning an item to the owners at their place of business.

RSBM: I agree it's possible FD hoped the phone or car would be stolen. I don't see where FD thinking was sophisticated enough to say, oh, let me put a weather tec mat on Albany so I can blame a homeless guy. If he did think that, he's stupid. For one thing, I am sure JD Suburban had tracking. Can't remember if AW states that. How would a homeless guy in Hartford get to NC, 1.5 hours away, just happen to pick JD to victimize. Why would someone just take the mat and leave everything else. For sure though, the way things went down in the garage was very surprising and FD head was exploding trying to figure things out. MOO.
ETA: I am not at all discounting your idea about what FD may have thought about leaving the items on Albany. LE would have found the idea laughable that a homeless guy in Hartford would have traveled to WP and made it back to Albany with JD clothes, knife, pillow, mop, paper towels, garbage bags. All those items would have been checked for FD DNA anyway. MOO.

Thanks BellaVita,

Of course it’s laughable that a homeless person did it. (I have worked with homeless people. They travel! Just not to murder- murderers are usually housed involuntarily.)

It’s laughable and insulting to a generally law abiding population. It is laughable and insulting that Jennifer did a gone girl or revenge suicide. It is laughable and insulting that EE was a handyman with something to hide. There’s a pattern, no?

The fact that is laughable doesn’t detract from my theory. It’s not to frame. It’s to send minds in various directions even if only for a moment.

That said, the DNA is an issue, as you point out. I think Fotis and Co. figured they were dumping in an area where bodily secretions are just part of the scenery. And it was far enough away he may have thought that it being Jennifer’s blood would not have come to mind. (In fact they were likely dumping in an area where the residents knew one another better than in his neighborhood. I don’t know, but I am guessing from other posters whose descriptions sound like neighborhoods I have seen.)

Avon self storage is on list because MT and FD were friends w/ the owners, the owners had attended party at 4JX the night before the crime, and the day of the crime, one of MTs alibi was returning an item to the owners at their place of business.
I know it was part of her alibi for the morning, but none of her other errands are part of the cell tower SWs. I find it interesting that this specific one is, especially since they searched the pond here later.

Last edited:

“I don't see where FD thinking was sophisticated enough to say, oh, let me put a weather tec mat on Albany so I can blame a homeless guy. If he did think that, he's stupid.”

From everything we’ve witnessed, it’s a pretty well established fact that FD completely overestimated his own intellectual capacity. The company he kept (MT, KM et al), falsely propped up his facade as a successful and smart business guy. If he wanted to pull off and get away with the “perfect crime, he might’ve at least studied up by binge watching Forensic Files, instead of the movies he chose to view on his vacation. But, he was way too lazy to even do that (thankfully!). Also, he was way too self-absorbed to realize that LE has so many tools at their disposal that he had zero clue even existed.

In the end, he was a not so slick conman that his wife and family had finally caught onto. This only enraged him to no end even further!

At this point, the only mystery to me, is how he made far enough to actually graduate from a very good school like Brown U. I can only surmise that he figured out how to cheat at that too. IMO

Last edited:
Since it's been mentioned what a ghost town Bishop's Corner can be at night, I will say that Starbucks is usually also dead on a Friday around 7. Crown Market next door closes early for Shabbat, so the parking lot behind the building is pretty deserted.

Not sure why the Crossroads Plaza address is used for the cell tower SW though. Also not sure if 26 actually corresponds to a business or not.

Since this group seems intellectual and well versed on law, if FD had dual citizenship what would be needed if on the 25th he tried taking children to Greece ? My father is Iranian and always threatened my mother with taking us (siblings) to Iran because of his dual citizenship. What are his rights if he did succeed in taking them? “Not without my daughter.”
MOO
<modsnip> From my sister's experience, the children's passports must be up-to-date. If not, both parents must sign off on passports of children. In a custody dispute in the states, you cannot just run off with your children to Greece or anywhere. Just my experience, JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip> From my sister's experience, the children's passports must be up-to-date. If not, both parents must sign off on passports of children. In a custody dispute in the states, you cannot just run off with your children to Greece or anywhere. Just my experience, JMO

While being a traveling parent with a sports team that ventured into Canada, one of the kid's parents were divorced. Even to cross the border for a sports competition, the custodial parent had to have notarized permission from the X-spouse to allow the child to enter Canada.

It's difficult to abscond with children if they do not have passports and both parents traveling with them. I'm not positive what the current requirements are. It might be different from country to country.

Here's a website that discusses countries that honor U.S. custody agreements:
Parental Child Abduction from US - Ayo and Iken PLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving your children "as much as you are able" is poor consolation to the children. The children were possessions, used as pawns. Malignant N has no idea what love is. MOO. IME.
Yep, FD said to his kids that everyone "has their limits". I cannot think of a bigger insult after killing their mother. JMO.

While being a traveling parent with a sports team that ventured into Canada, one of the kid's parents were divorced. Even to cross the border for a sports competition, the custodial parent had to have notarized permission from the X-spouse to allow the child to enter Canada.

It's difficult to abscond with children if they do not have passports and both parents traveling with them. I'm not positive what the current requirements are. It might be different from country to country.

Here's a website that discusses countries that honor U.S. custody agreements:
Parental Child Abduction from US - Ayo and Iken PLC
Yes! The "father" of my sister's children lives outside the states in an island country I will not name. The one time he showed interest in seeing them, he was the one that dropped the ball because he had to sign off on their passage. I cannot imagine that the CT courts, given the acrimonious divorce, would clear those kids to leave the US with FD.

I believe the water skiing pond is right behind the storage also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member