Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, but I'm still not convinced this one aspect of the script was false. MT herself admits to police that "portions of the Alibi Script were factually inaccurate." Obviously MOO, but I think the accurate parts would be MT's morning errands. FD's alibi hinged on MT's word and his cell phone being answered at 4JC that morning. If things had gone the way these blockheads thought they would, FD wouldn't be on camera or digitally traceable. MT would say he was at home all morning, just like his phone, and she would have proof that she was a few other places, theoretically giving them both alibis (however flimsy one of them was).

I'm very curious - what's your take on KM and his involvement? We don't get much from his AW, but we know LE has more.

That's one local thing I have heard from someone familiar with/close to the investigation. LE has A LOT that we don't know about yet supposedly. I think we can all smile about that (however frustrating it is having the same discussions in circles).
I think from a perception standpoint, it looks like KM had a bidirectional agreement with FD to get rid of two people. However the evidence thus far is weak that has been shown to the public, digging a hole with no body and taking a phone call from FD isn’t illegal. So LE must have more tying him to the crime imo

BBM. I obviously don't think her role was only providing an alibi, hence me saying she was much more directly involved once FD returned to Farmington. Her DNA is found in multiple places in the trash recovered from Albany.

Even if MT did plan her morning to try and provide an alibi for FD and that was her only role, that is still enough to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder though.

I agree that the wording of the AW is interesting. They do use the word "claims" before her alibis for that morning. The three different alibis she provides, however, are easy to either confirm or disprove. This warrant was months in the making. If they had proven that MT wasn't at ANY of those locations, I would think it would be included.

There is always the possibility that someone else had MT's phone during the morning, drove to the three places she mentioned, and MT convinced two friends to lie for her (since she supposedly saw them in person), but it's a lot to orchestrate. The specificity of her claims and the ease with which they could be verified seems VERY intentional to me.

BBM.
Not to sound contrary and with all due respect.
What do you base that on?
And why wasn't it brought as a charge sooner?
As for the remainder of the post she has admitted to lying to the authorities X 3.
IMO, very bad track record.

BBM.
Not to sound contrary and with all due respect.
What do you base that on?
And why wasn't it brought as a charge sooner?
As for the remainder of the post she has admitted to lying to the authorities X 3.
IMO, very bad track record.
Why weren't any of the murder charges brought sooner? Because LE was strengthening and cleaning up their case. You only get one shot.

As for the alibi and still being charged, I meant beyond what we have video evidence to back up. It's clear IMO that MT deliberately staged her morning to provide FD with as close to an alibi as he could get, then deliberately lied to police AND tampered with evidence AND hindered prosecution. Those three acts together could still land her with the conspiracy charge methinks.

I am truly unsure why the question of if the garage door was open or not is so important. The issue is someone accessed her garage when they should not have been in there (door open or closed) and attacked her. You can never justify an attack by saying she left her garage door open when she ran her kids to school. These are social boundaries most normal people don't cross. I knocked on my neighbors door, but she did not answer. Yes, the door was just a bit ajar, but that does not justify me from entering. The arrest warrant states that FD was "laying in wait," no matter what way he found access. Crosseye, btw - the last photos you posted don't open.

Whether a social boundary was crossed in entering the open (or closed) garage door, that is just trespassing.
The real social boundary that was crossed was attacking JD leading to her death.
Murder is the actual social boundary that was crossed here, and as you point out, it doesn't really matter how he got into her garage, but that he killed her.

Why weren't any of the murder charges brought sooner? Because LE was strengthening and cleaning up their case. You only get one shot.

As for the alibi and still being charged, I meant beyond what we have video evidence to back up. It's clear IMO that MT deliberately staged her morning to provide FD with as close to an alibi as he could get, then deliberately lied to police AND tampered with evidence AND hindered prosecution. Those three acts together could still land her with the conspiracy charge methinks.
Thanks.
I was thinking they needed concrete evidence.
Like evidence of MT in the garage or house.
Something solid.
MOO.

Yea he is dragging it out and making the poor victim spend more money on the legal fees. He knows all about divorce cases and how to be the one with the upper hand How to exhaust the other party etc. Who do you think was FD personal free advisor for the divorce case.
Sounds like someone else we know, who is no longer among us. Exhausting business to live such a farce. Karma comes back and can be a real bite in the (redacted)!

I'm a paranoid person, and I have had someone harassing/stalking me in the past. I would never personally leave my (nonexistent) garage door open. At the same time, I don't know what running out of the house with 5 kids in the morning is like, so who knows?
Who knows? As a person whose Malignant N wanted me to die, you do have your guard up. But having your guard up is not sustainable 24/7 over the course of years. IME.

• so let’s say source is wrong - how would anyone enter the home if garage was closed and the alarm on? - when weighing the options, without signs of forced entry the garage being open makes more sense than FD overriding an alarm.
If you face the garage door one would assume she used the garage door furthest to the right.With the car she used the most because the mudroom door would be to the right.it would of been easy for fd to hide outside along side of the right side of the garage without being seen because the driveway approaches from the left.when jd opened the door to drive in fd could of followed her right into the garage.hide behind the car wait for the door to close then make his attack.moo
Eta most people don’t look in the left hand mirror when pulling in the garage. Also my garage door has a inside button fd could of pushed that as Jennifer was getting out of the car if she didn’t close it herself with the remote in the car.

Why are so many convinced that MT has no alibi? The AWs say nothing of the sort. LE doesn't once say whether they corroborated or disproved her alibis for that morning, just that she is a Liar McLiarface about FD's whereabouts and movements that morning.
Well, for starters when you give multiple, conflicting alibis for that morning what are people supposed to surmise. We are not stupid people here....

This pic was posted on MT IG in Oct 2019. Since then, I have been looking for the address of this house. Finally, i found that is is 77 Mountain Spring Road. That is the Manafort's house and the pic she posted is of their baby boy's room. on her private instagram. At this time FD was still following MT on both his accounts. Do you think she was sending signals or threats to FD by posting this? BTW the family has been notified of this creepy gesture by MT. Some here had the crazy idea that mt was preggo I never believed it thank god.
86672637_2562985210686327_4138949615380594688_n.jpg

This pic was posted on MT IG in Oct 2019. Since then, I have been looking for the address of this house. Finally, i found that is is 77 Mountain Spring Road. That is the Manafort's house and the pic she posted is of their baby boy's room. on her private instagram. At this time FD was still following MT on both his accounts. Do you think she was sending signals or threats to FD by posting this? BTW the family has been notified of this creepy gesture by MT. Some here had the crazy idea that mt was preggo I never believed it thank god.
86672637_2562985210686327_4138949615380594688_n.jpg
Wait so MT posted a photo of 77 kids room on her IG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000