Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • so let’s say source is wrong - how would anyone enter the home if garage was closed and the alarm on? - when weighing the options, without signs of forced entry the garage being open makes more sense than FD overriding an alarm.
We did discuss this quite a bit and had many pages about the various possible scenarios of how he got into the garage. Lots of theories. Easy enough to duck down and run into the garage from around back of house right behind the car - it's a huge car. Or, perhaps he got the code or extra remote on previous visit. But no matter, really, at this point, as that is not an active case.

What matters now is: was MT with him during the murder, or waiting out back for him, or waiting at the park, or on the way back, or -?? She has no real alibi for 5/24 whatsoever.

Last edited:
Are there any hearings next week other than KM on Thursday (assuming it doesn't get pushed for some reason)?

Since she is your source can you ask her why the police were not contacted earlier after noticing all the red flags. Energy bar on counter, purse on floor, took the wrong car, and 10 rolls of paper towel left? Thank you

• so let’s say source is wrong - how would anyone enter the home if garage was closed and the alarm on? - when weighing the options, without signs of forced entry the garage being open makes more sense than FD overriding an alarm.
He wouldn't have to do either. He was arrested with poison ivy on him. He could have easily sprinted from the tree line as she pulled in.

There are tons of possibilities of how the attack could've gone down. We don't have much information as to how FD entered the garage and when.

Easy enough to duck down and run into the garage from around back of house right behind the car - it's a huge car. Or, perhaps he got the code or extra remote on previous visit; we had many pages about the various possible scenarios of how he got in. But no matter, really, at this point.

What matters now is: was MT with him, or waiting out back for him? She has no real alibi for 5/24.
Why are so many convinced that MT has no alibi? The AWs say nothing of the sort. LE doesn't once say whether they corroborated or disproved her alibis for that morning, just that she is a Liar McLiarface about FD's whereabouts and movements that morning.

Would love to know your reading source. There hasn't been anything that I've read that gave information on her am or pm habits. Also you seem to be quoting that she hated the turn in her driveway. That seems like personal information, or BS, IMO.
You go girl!

Why are so many convinced that MT has no alibi? The AWs say nothing of the sort. LE doesn't once say whether they corroborated or disproved her alibis for that morning, just that she is a Liar McLiarface about FD's whereabouts and movements that morning.
There has been NO alibi for MT at all so far. Nada - from LE, from her, or from her lawyers.

The AWs and SW aren't there to prove negatives.

She was arrested for conspiracy to commit murder, not for lying (though she's done plenty of the latter). And we know there is a lot more evidence about her yet to be made public.

Last edited:
There has been NO alibi for MT at all so far. Nada - from LE, from her, or from her lawyers.

The AWs and SW aren't there to prove negatives.

She's arrested for conspiracy to commit murder, not lying. And we know there is a lot more evidence about her yet to be made public.
I completely agree that LE has WAY more evidence that we don't know about.

My issue is that if MT said she was X, Y, and Z that morning, but they can prove that X never happened, that is usually included in an AW as evidence against the charged, especially with the charges being as serious as they are.

If they corroborated her alibis (which would be very easy to do given the specificity of her actions that morning, whaddup Marty), that's information that wouldn't be pertinent to the AW and hence wouldn't be included.

I still think MT's role that morning was VERY specific and was to provide an alibi for FD (which clearly completely fell through because these two aren't the brightest bulbs). The afternoon is obviously a very different story - she seems much more directly involved once FD is back in Farmington.

MOO.

My issue is that if MT said she was X, Y, and Z that morning, but they can prove that X never happened, that is usually included in an AW as evidence against the charged, especially with the charges being as serious as they are.

If they corroborated her alibis (which would be very easy to do given the specificity of her actions that morning, whaddup Marty), that's information that wouldn't be pertinent to the AW and hence wouldn't be included.

I still think MT's role that morning was VERY specific and was to provide an alibi for FD (which clearly completely fell through because these two aren't the brightest bulbs). The afternoon is obviously a very different story - she seems much more directly involved once FD is back in Farmington.

MOO.
The very fact of the way the AW was worded - that MT "claims" she had pictures of Marty - was worth noting. If they had seen the pictures, and believed them to be an appropriate alibi, they would probably have included that as part of the timeline. The wording was clearly showing doubt. If she had pictures, the wording would have been different.

She certainly wasn't an unwitting participant. And she wasn't yet arrested for abuse of a corpse, which would indicate just her involvement AFTER the murder, but those charges may come later!

She likely wasn't just at 80MS, but was part of the planning from the very beginning, and possibly also present that morning - or nearby. Of course, we don't know that yet, but the mention of hair, the shoe print (we don't know whose but if Jennifer's, odd to mention it there at all), and mention of the car behind the house at some point (we don't know when, yet) made me think that all the more.

No - she was involved from the beginning, an active participant in the murder, IMO. I really look forward to learning more.

Last edited:
I somehow found exactly what I was referencing crazy fast. Here's a post from @afitzy back in August with the info. MSM started saying the garage door was open, and it looks like it was from an anonymous LE source, but, like I said, we have NEVER seen that confirmed in any AW/SW (that I can recall).

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

All of this being said, I don't think it matters whether the garage door was open or not. This was clearly premeditated. I am of the belief that FD intended to murder JFD on 5/24 hell or high water.

Not sure we can trust radar online as a reliable source.
Having said that, it appears they are reporting that she left the garage door open when she RETURNED from school.
I have always thought it was possible she left it open while taking the kids to school.
Could he have been lying in wait INSIDE the house and NOT in the garage?
LE has remained rather cryptic in the SWs and AWs.
We are led to believe that the assault began in the garage when she returned.
But maybe that's not the case?
Interested in your thoughts.
MOO.

MOO.
All good points.
However, she has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
This is not a charge spun out of whole cloth.
It's real and it's big and it's serious.
I would not want to be in her shoes.
I think she and her family are in for a rude awakening.
May take awhile but it is coming.
Very sad for her young daughter.
MOO.

Having said that, it appears they are reporting that she left the garage door open when she RETURNED from school.
I have always thought it was possible she left it open while taking the kids to school.
MOO.
I feel the same about radar, but it is approved to post it here.
Here’s that article if anyone wants to read:
Police Deem Missing Connecticut Mother Case A 'Homicide'

The very fact of the way the AW was worded - that MT "said" she had pictures of Marty - was worth noting. If they had seen the pictures, and believed them to be an appropriate alibi, they would probably have included that as part of the timeline. The wording was clearly showing doubt. If she had pictures, she would have shown them already and the wording would have been different. They didn't even state they had seen them, or had them, at all.

MT's role was huge. Simply providing an alibi wouldn't have gotten her arrested for conspiracy to murder, I don't think. Do you?

She likely wasn't just at 80MS, but was part of the planning from the very beginning, and possibly also present that morning - or nearby. Of course, we don't know that yet, but the mention of hair, the shoe print (we don't know whose but if Jennifer's, odd to mention it there at all), and mention of the car behind the house at some point (we don't know when, yet) made me think that all the more. I really look forward to learning more.
BBM. I obviously don't think her role was only providing an alibi, hence me saying she was much more directly involved once FD returned to Farmington. Her DNA is found in multiple places in the trash recovered from Albany.

Even if MT did plan her morning to try and provide an alibi for FD and that was her only role, that is still enough to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder though.

I agree that the wording of the AW is interesting. They do use the word "claims" before her alibis for that morning. The three different alibis she provides, however, are easy to either confirm or disprove. This warrant was months in the making. If they had proven that MT wasn't at ANY of those locations, I would think it would be included.

There is always the possibility that someone else had MT's phone during the morning, drove to the three places she mentioned, and MT convinced two friends to lie for her (since she supposedly saw them in person), but it's a lot to orchestrate. The specificity of her claims and the ease with which they could be verified seems VERY intentional to me.

MOO.
I've always been of the opinion that it was an immediate blitz attack in the garage, although there are multiple things in the most recent warrants that call that into question (purse near mudroom door, blood on mudroom door frame). It's very possible FD was in the house, but I'm not sure he would've wanted to risk his DNA being left behind more than he had to.

The mention of electronics in the master bedroom though in the SWs still confuses me though.

BBM. I obviously don't think her role was only providing an alibi, hence me saying she was much more directly involved once FD returned to Farmington. Her DNA is found in multiple places in the trash recovered from Albany.

Even if MT did plan her morning to try and provide an alibi for FD and that was her only role, that is still enough to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder though.

I agree that the wording of the AW is interesting. They do use the word "claims" before her alibis for that morning. The three different alibis she provides, however, are easy to either confirm or disprove. This warrant was months in the making. If they had proven that MT wasn't at ANY of those locations, I would think it would be included.

There is always the possibility that someone else had MT's phone during the morning, drove to the three places she mentioned, and MT convinced two friends to lie for her (since she supposedly saw them in person), but it's a lot to orchestrate. The specificity of her claims and the ease with which they could be verified seems VERY intentional to me.

Actually it's MT's job to prove she WAS somewhere else, not LE's job to prove she was not. :)

Her claims are just like her Alibi Script, which was proven to be false -- detailed, yet all lies.

The visitation was strictly scheduled for 4:30-7:30. The supposed visit to Grace Farm was a ruse. FD knew full good and well when it closed. He wanted in at WL. He was using excuse of closing at 6PM. I just don't think any type of GPS planting/placing something on her network on 5/22 would be of much help determining a pattern would be helpful. But then again, there WAS a reason he wanted visitation at WL. I think he just wanted to scope the layout. MOO.

Agree,And also to be able to claim possible transferred DNA, If his DNA was found in the house. Witch it was and that was the exact excuse np was going to try to use for its existence.

This is the other property that changes in June on his website. 1 Olcott Way, he sold the land to Manafort Brothers in Feb 2019 and neither party registers the sale with Farmington. FD took 33k loss on sale, also Farmington records show Manafort and FD working together in 2017 on construction work, so why when FD needs money so badly does he take hit on sale AND Manaforts build themselves instead of Fore Group?

maybe he owed manforts brothers money for work done and sold them the land at discounted price?

Actually it's MT's job to prove she WAS somewhere else, not LE's job to prove she was not. :)

Her claims are just like her Alibi Script, which was proven to be false -- detailed, yet all lies.
Good point, but I'm still not convinced this one aspect of the script was false. MT herself admits to police that "portions of the Alibi Script were factually inaccurate." Obviously MOO, but I think the accurate parts would be MT's morning errands. FD's alibi hinged on MT's word and his cell phone being answered at 4JC that morning. If things had gone the way these blockheads thought they would, FD wouldn't be on camera or digitally traceable. MT would say he was at home all morning, just like his phone, and she would have proof that she was a few other places, theoretically giving them both alibis (however flimsy one of them was).

I'm very curious - what's your take on KM and his involvement? We don't get much from his AW, but we know LE has more.

That's one local thing I have heard from someone familiar with/close to the investigation. LE has A LOT that we don't know about yet supposedly. I think we can all smile about that (however frustrating it is having the same discussions in circles).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member