Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, could KM continue to practice law if he takes a plea deal in the spousal rape part of the case?

Then, what happens to the divorce? It continues to meander on....
His license has been temporarily suspended. Judge suspends Kent Mawhinney’s law license, appoints clients new attorney

The status of his ability to practice I would think would depend on both the outcome of the Spousal Rape AND the JFd related charge for Conspiracy to Commit Murder. CT being CT IMO its hard to guess but I would be surprised to see him keep his license if charged for either.

We also have the Habib case where he has been charged with selling drugs to minors near a school. So far as I can tell there has been no change to the status of his law license, no suspension etc. Habib also has some kind of sealed record for a case that remains pending so its hard to tell if he is under some kind of deal with the State or what. If anyone can explain this all please post as I don't get how folks with drug charges pending or past possible felonies can practice law in CT?

MOO

FOX61 anchor Ben Goldman said it wasn't surprising that the search for Jennifer Dulos was followed so closely in Connecticut and across the country.

“You know from the outside everyone would think that this family had everything. Money, five kids, beautiful home,” he said.

For the next nine months, the story grabbed headlines on a daily basis. In early June, Fotis and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis were charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution. But there was still no sign of Dulos’ estranged wife.

Now a podcast is looking at the search for Jennifer Dulos and what happened in the wake of her disappearance. The VAULT Studios podcast True Crime Chronicles will talk about the investigation with Goldman in an episode that will be available Monday.

The disappearance of Jennifer Dulos: podcast explores the search and what's followed

The plea thing has been going on since last year in Oct. Cannot really discuss the logistics of it but KM pleaded not guilty. they're offering him a plea deal meaning if he admits hes guilty, for a lighter sentence or a lower fine etc. Hope this makes sense
So he’s just dragging it out? Sounds like it may not be even viable now due to the pending charges in the Dulos case?

So he’s just dragging it out? Sounds like it may not be even viable now due to the pending charges in the Dulos case?
Yea he is dragging it out and making the poor victim spend more money on the legal fees. He knows all about divorce cases and how to be the one with the upper hand How to exhaust the other party etc. Who do you think was FD personal free advisor for the divorce case.

Lots of reading - I will have to go back and see if it was warrant or somewhere else. Photographic memory helps but I should of compiled every find on this case differently.
Would love to know your reading source. There hasn't been anything that I've read that gave information on her am or pm habits. Also you seem to be quoting that she hated the turn in her driveway. That seems like personal information, or BS, IMO.

Lots of reading - I will have to go back and see if it was warrant or somewhere else. Photographic memory helps but I should of compiled every find on this case differently.
Welcome, @Crosseyedobgyn - where have you been all these months with all this great info and photos?

I'd be interested in the source of the garage-door-open idea, as I try to follow closely, but am not on social media to get extra info (that may or may not be verified - which is WHY I'm not on social media!)

I am of the belief that Jennifer would be far too scared to leave the door open, and would simply use the remote.

@Crosseyedobgyn : What do you think about MT's and KM's involvement? I guess those are probably the most important right now as they are the only active cases. Would love to know your thoughts on those!

Last edited:
Welcome, Crosseyed - where have you been all these months, with all this great info and photos? :)

I'd be interested in the source of the garage-door-open idea, as I try to follow closely, but am not on social media to get extra info (that may or may not be verified - which is WHY I'm not on social media! ;)) I am of the belief that Jennifer would be far too scared to leave the door open, and would simply use the remote.

What do you think about MT's and KM's involvement? I guess those are probably the most important right now as they are the only active cases. Would love to know your thoughts on those!
We discussed whether the garage door could've/would've been left open very early on I believe. I remember a news article eventually said it was, in fact, left open, but I haven't seen that confirmed in any AW or SW, so it could've just been a working theory from LE at the time.

I'm a paranoid person, and I have had someone harassing/stalking me in the past. I would never personally leave my (nonexistent) garage door open. At the same time, I don't know what running out of the house with 5 kids in the morning is like, so who knows?

02/14/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant KENT MAWHINNEY and docket number H14HCR190281509T. The bail for the defendant in this case has been set.

That woman friends everyone TBH lol not sure why you are showing that. Loves attention comments on every news article on FB its ridiculous esp because your daughter is involved in the case and your daughters boss was murdered, I would expect to see more respect coming from that person.

We discussed whether the garage door could've/would've been left open very early on I believe. I remember a news article eventually said it was, in fact, left open, but I haven't seen that confirmed in any AW or SW, so it could've just been a working theory from LE at the time.

I'm a paranoid person, and I have had someone harassing/stalking me in the past. I would never personally leave my (nonexistent) garage door open. At the same time, I don't know what running out of the house with 5 kids in the morning is like, so who knows?
That woman friends everyone TBH lol not sure why you are showing that. Loves attention comments on every news article on FB its ridiculous esp because your daughter is involved in the case and your daughters boss was murdered, I would expect to see more respect coming from that person.
Since you’re so very critical, a lot of time has gone into data and gaining trust to see comments, convos and stuff that would indicate where her remains her. Since you seem to be so critical, can you just save us all the energy and tell us where he put her?? Instead of being condescending, roll and scroll or do tell where JD is since you’re so adept with such.

MOO, this has always been a guess, or someone's theory in how FD came up on JD. I have never heard on this in anything LE.

No one is being condescending here. Just critical of your so-called source. If they are such great sources they should work with the LE to find Jennifer’s body. That’s my point. And obviously I don’t know where he body is either. Or else she would be found by now and we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

MOO, this has always been a guess, or someone's theory in how FD came up on JD. I have never heard on this in anything LE.
I somehow found exactly what I was referencing crazy fast. Here's a post from @afitzy back in August with the info. MSM started saying the garage door was open, and it looks like it was from an anonymous LE source, but, like I said, we have NEVER seen that confirmed in any AW/SW (that I can recall).

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

All of this being said, I don't think it matters whether the garage door was open or not. This was clearly premeditated. I am of the belief that FD intended to murder JFD on 5/24 hell or high water.

• so let’s say source is wrong - how would anyone enter the home if garage was closed and the alarm on? - when weighing the options, without signs of forced entry the garage being open makes more sense than FD overriding an alarm.

• so let’s say source is wrong - how would anyone enter the home if garage was closed and the alarm on? - when weighing the options, without signs of forced entry the garage being open makes more sense than FD overriding an alarm.

I somehow found exactly what I was referencing crazy fast. Here's a post from @afitzy back in August with the info. MSM started saying the garage door was open, and it looks like it was from an anonymous LE source, but, like I said, we have NEVER seen that confirmed in any AW/SW (that I can recall).

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

All of this being said, I don't think it matters whether the garage door was open or not. This was clearly premeditated. I am of the belief that FD intended to murder JFD on 5/24 hell or high water.

That quote about the garage door seemed more to be about how the door was left AFTER the murder, and after Jennifer was nowhere to be found; the sentence itself is confusing. "The victim had left the garage door open in her absence after returning home." But perhaps it doesn't matter at this point.

Yes, what matters is that clearly FD and MT plotted to murder Jennifer, there is no doubt. They worked together for quite a while on this before doing so.

I'm sure we'll see more evidence come out about MT in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member