Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should the name be Kammenos? (Panos Kammenos?)

...and don't address this until you are no longer driving!

Also aside from shipping, YT has heavy ties to corrupt Pammenos the defense minister. In the spirit of Frank Lucas, would there be any airports or bases near NC? Military assets would be ideal as LE has no jurisdiction? MOO

Yes PK - typo - same PK who detained journalists when they started looking into military contracts going to P&P
Should the name be Kammenos? (Panos Kammenos?)

...and don't address this until you are no longer driving!

Attachments

• 08D4D420-5B82-47A4-AFE8-E297404ACA16.png
    08D4D420-5B82-47A4-AFE8-E297404ACA16.png
    331.3 KB · Views: 68
  • A06F5951-F7D7-4760-B896-8C437D4F0520.png
    A06F5951-F7D7-4760-B896-8C437D4F0520.png
    347.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Looks like Lisa Backus of SA is following it so hope to see an article about appearance at some point.

Attorney charged in Jennifer Dulos homicide in court for spousal rape case

Really....And, he expects to be out of jail by May 14?

from the article:
Mawhinney has requested an extension in the divorce case to May 14 so he can respond to 103 questions and 25 document requests made by his wife’s Stamford attorney, Zenas Zelotes. Mawhinney’s motion seeking the extension states he is incarcerated and does not have access to any records.

Edited to add:
KM filed for an extension on Dec. 16, also. Must have been a busy holiday season.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDFA196105839S

Sooooo, seems to me we've taken a hard left down Rabbit Hole Lane then a right turn onto Conspiracy Alley. Just my opinion and all that.
10000%!!!

Back to focus on MT and AW3. KM is in court today on his spousal rape charge (Happy Valentines Day KM!) so wonder what we might see there or will it be a typical CT Court nothing burger?

MOO

Really....And, he expects to be out of jail by May 14?

from the article:
Mawhinney has requested an extension in the divorce case to May 14 so he can respond to 103 questions and 25 document requests made by his wife’s Stamford attorney, Zenas Zelotes. Mawhinney’s motion seeking the extension states he is incarcerated and does not have access to any records.

Oh no, we are getting a master class from the proven 'master' of delay delay delay! Wonder why May 14th? I absolutely feel sorry for KM STBX as it feels like she will never be free of this miscreant and abuser!

MOO

Mawhinney appeared Friday in state Superior Court in Hartford where the prosecutor said there’s a proposal for a disposition in the sexual assault case. The terms of the potential deal were not revealed in court and the judge said it could be held up pending the charge in the Jennifer Dulos case. Mawhinney is next scheduled to appear for the charges related to his wife on April 23.

Attorney charged in Jennifer Dulos homicide nears deal in spousal rape case

Hmmmmm....Why would the State offer a plea deal in a divorce case?
@Tink56, not sure about the reporting as I don't see State having interest in divorce action but clearly had interest in spousal rape charge. As both cases were heard on same date then it might have made for tricky explanation for reporters IDK. The details of the spousal rape charge truly were horrific and classic DV IMO and so I hope whatever deal offered gets additional prison time. KM can't be trying to save his law license at this point given all these various charges but who knows given that its CT!?!?

I still am curious about whether we will ever see an additional Conspiracy to Commit murder charge for KM for an attempt on his STBX? We know the State is still investigating and the KM AW1 seemed to be a work in progress when it was filed.

MOO

The plea thing has been going on since last year in Oct. Cannot really discuss the logistics of it but KM pleaded not guilty. they're offering him a plea deal meaning if he admits hes guilty, for a lighter sentence or a lower fine etc. Hope this makes sense

iraklispacking.png If anyone has any information on the shipping company on the box trucks that were at 4Jx last week that might be useful.

I also wonder if the shipping connections we have seen could be via the Greek Rear Admiral given his many years of service and connections in Greece? We saw Fd ship the vehicles back to 4Jx via Port Newark due to the Civil Trial. Or, are the shipping connections via Andreas Tout?

Having jumped down the rabbit hole awhile ago on the issues swirling around the 'Two Touts' in Greece and the various connections etc. I think its safe to say that its a cesspit of interrelationships that seem to be part and parcel of being part of a small country which has the well earned reputation of being amongst the most corrupt in the EU. Fd no doubt went to school with any number of people that are now part of the business and government communities and establishment in Greece but he clearly seemed to be best friends with the "Two Touts".

It just seems much more likely IMO that any funds Fd might have had left the US and were most likely with the "Greek Family" long before he died. Fd didn't appear to leave a will and at the time he died he knew that JFd hadn't been declared dead and that anything he left would go to either her or the children. Given how hard Fd fought to not give JFd or the children a dime in Family Court, I find it really hard to believe that anything of monetary value will be found now as if he had anything it would be with his family or used to pay Pattisville IMO.

The issue on the 'Friend Loans' is that I'm not convinced they were ever funded. Atty Weinstein is on the issue and will work to resolve the questions surrounding the Masiello and Yannis Tout loans. Pure speculation here but I don't believe these "Friend Loans" involved anything other than signing on documents with the purpose of blocking GF from collecting anything on the sale of the Sturbridge property (or other properties possibly too).

But, we have seen with the Fraudulent Bond posted by Fd that he didn't seem to have any issue screwing long time friends such as AC and GV out of case so perhaps the 'Friend Loans' were funded or perhaps Fd figured out some way to recycle cash to his friends to have them provide the loans. IDK, we will have to see.

Chasing conspiracy theories IMO while having some entertainment value for some, isn't something that I think will give clarity to the MT or KM situations. Perhaps I'm wrong. We will see!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member