Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you pull into the garage each time knowing what happened there?! Too much for me! Was very curious to see what would happen with the property. I thought it was ballsy of Mr. Karp to say he didn't believe she died there. o_O

Totally with you on this and I have no words for the business ethics of Mr Karp (or lack thereof IMO). The thing though is that the garage floor stains will always remain absent a new floor being installed. Wonder what cosmetic fixes Mr. Karp did at 69/71 Welles? I get he is in business but I truly wonder whether the new renters knew the property history? MOO

@Crosseyedobgyn, if you could post your address info for these various sites it would be helpful I think. I followed your suggestions from OP and couldn't confirm those connections.

I also went hunting for a connection between Andreas and Libra Group and drew a blank. Andreas is active in the shipping industry and Greece is a small place so perhaps he is a consultant? But I haven't found a direct link.

Have you managed to directly connect Andreas to Libra entities? Do you know if there might be a connection between Libra entities and the mysterious Atty Pfufas - CEO of Libra lives in NY as does Atty Pfufas?

MOO
@afitzy In looking up Libra shipping I found this article. Although unrelated to this case, it was interesting to find Hercules shipping (associated with Libra) under Identifying Information. Hercules is the name on the side of the building from the website for the Company that the sister was using to take things out of the house (Iraklis).

Guess all these companies are intermingled, and change names as needed.

United States Exposes Iranian Shipping Scheme

In my respectful opinion the children faces do not need to be shown in these pics. They’re minors and posting their pic without permission from their legal guardian is against the law. I’m not talking about the person who shared the pic here but the person whose watermark is on it.

Agreed.

Any local CT people know who "leeshcast" is? A bit of a hot mess................

How do you pull into the garage each time knowing what happened there?! Too much for me! Was very curious to see what would happen with the property. I thought it was ballsy of Mr. Karp to say he didn't believe she died there. o_O
The new renters might not be aware YET of what happened. They could very well be from out of town/state moving into the area. But I imagine if this is the case, it will only be a matter of time. IMO

Look, I'm not saying your idea/theory is impossible. But yes, IMO, I'm not sure FD would even know the router thing is possible. Everyone knows how to delete history. And gaining access to the router on the evening of 5/22 would not have helped to establish any patterns. FD plan was in full force before 5/22. I think it far more likely there was location sharing with the kids,IMO.
ETA: 5/24 was golden for FD. He had visitation that weekend and thought he would get the kids. Thanks to bad*** GF, that did not happen.
We shall see, if LE pulled the router they would be able to look at Linux logs and ascertain if any new MAC addresses hopped on the network and remained there until the 24th. Time will tell as they reveal more.

@afitzy In looking up Libra shipping I found this article. Although unrelated to this case, it was interesting to find Hercules shipping (associated with Libra) under Identifying Information. Hercules is the name on the side of the building from the website for the Company that the sister was using to take things out of the house (Iraklis).

Good find ty very much.

Good info!

Here is video of the white box trucks going to 4Jx WFSB

Police seen back at Farmington home of Fotis Dulos

Here is still shot of NY Shipping Company.
iraklispacking.png

You don’t have to post all the stuff from your twitter to here we saw all of it already tbh jmo
I’m posting here for stuff I wish to have the thread pulled on and intelligent non emotional responses. My Twitter is now private and today going thru and blocking anyone that I don’t know or hasn’t provided info bidirectionally. ‍

Attachments

• F0D9B8C7-BA09-4AF5-9635-E9B3961D46FC.jpeg
    F0D9B8C7-BA09-4AF5-9635-E9B3961D46FC.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Excellent catch. Nobody lends $600k and doesn't take a first or second mortgage on Sturbridge. C'mon. IRS needs to investigate a potential kickback scheme through the Block Island property in which FORE records a loss on the project but Masiello delivers cash to Fd in a briefcase (later converted to a lien on Sturbridge). Creative financing for new project in New Canaan not financed by FIL. MOO.
Didn’t know the block island property was sold at a loss either - ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member