Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back a bit on the article 'reposted' today by DA and the reference to Fd with the shaved head as of Wed before the murder, it got me wondering a bit more about the time line of Fd on the Murder Date. Just putting a few data points from AW3 here to think about.

On Fd shaved head: Other pictures of Fd with a shaved body have been seen as it appears he did 'shave down' during winter and summer ski seasons in the past. Issue though is that Fd didn't appear to have done much in the way of 'winter skiing' since the money ran out and so to see the 'Mr Clean' look in advance of the Murder Date seems quite suspicious IMO. Its highly unlikely that he was skiing in CT in May IMO but we don't know (has LE confirmed any ski activity in May to support a 'Mr Clean' look?). Does the Avon Ski Park open Memorial Day weekend and was Fd still a member a/o Memorial Day?

5/24/19 - Murder Date:

Fd cellphone alarm goes off at 4:20 am (he shut it off at 4:21 am) on the Murder Date. Does Fd cellphone place him at 4Jx on Murder Date am or is he at another location (i.e., did Fd sleep at 4Jx or another location?).

Red Tacoma leaves 80MS at 5:35 am

-Many had assumed that the early alarm happened due to shower and Fd 'shave down'. It now appears that the shave down happened in advance of the Murder Date (noticed by children on 5/23). So, what was Fd doing for over an hour on the Murder Date morning and how did he get from 4Jx to 80 MS? MT even with all her word salad NEVER confirmed seeing Fd on the Murder Date am. So, where was Fd and did he even sleep at 4Jx? Did he perhaps sleep at 80MS overnight?

-Where was MT during this early am period on Murder Date? Did MT drive Fd to 80MS or did he ride his bike (later seen in NC) to 80MS? Or, was the Red Tacoma parked at 4Jx overnight or at 585 DC overnight and then he just had to get to 80MS? Why leave from 80MS? Is there footage of Fd and/or MT leaving 4Jx on the am of the Murder Date? Ditto for 80MS?

-Was Fd alone or MT alone driving the Tacoma to NC?

-Were any of the other FORE/Fd vehicles seen in NC on Murder Date?

-Did any other vehicles enter/depart 4Jx or 80MS or 585 DC on the Murder Date morning, afternoon or evening?

-Was MT captured on video at any point leaving/arriving at 4Jx to corroborate school drop off? Where was MT daughter on the night before the Murder Date (alleged party) and Murder Date? Has MT daughter been interviewed by LE to corroborate any portion of the MT testimony? Is there video from EW School of MT daughter drop off / pick up from school? Is there a sign in / sign out procedure at EW School? MT 'stories' on the school drop off/pick up has been hazy at best and LE has chosen to not corroborate any information. Why is there no mention of interview with MT daughter by LE or interview with EW School officials doubt MT attendance on 5/23 and 5/24?

-When precisely did Mama A arrive in Farmington? Where was she staying and can her whereabouts be corroborated via digital means with certainty? Did Mama A play a role in any aspect of coverup/conspiracy?

5/25/19

-Why was Fd so late (over 3 hrs late) arriving at NCPD headquarters? Was the issue that he couldn't get an atty or was something else occupying his time? I believe we learned that the 5 Dulos children were to have been dropped off at 11am (this never happened). So, what were Fd AND MT doing on the morning of 5/25 until 2:47 pm when Fd showed up at NCPD? Where was MT and her daughter during this period? Had Mama A arrived and was she perhaps taking on childcare duties?

Regarding the ongoing discussion of cell tower dump requests I was looking for the timestamp on the Starbucks visit after the Albany trip of stupidity:

Starbucks after Albany Avenue on camera at 7:59pm

Cell Phone Tower Dump General Question:

Is it safe to assume that for any cell tower dump that the radius around the requested dump covers roughly 3 miles? Or, is the radius less? Or, does the radius for coverage depend on other factors including possibly other towers in the area?

Clearly the Bristol address location has been a bit of a question mark. Was LE referencing that address for the Park discussed earlier tonight by @enelram or the other businesses @enelram previously had discussed in that area? Or, should the radius around Bristol be expanded to look further?

MOO
It now appears that the shave down happened in advance of the Murder Date (noticed by children on 5/23).

I note your apparent trust in the HC article - I don't have that trust. The scary thing is, here "we" are taking a not-always-credible source (HC/DA) and using it as evidence.

Where did the HC/DA get that info? It has not been released before by anyone - notably not by LE - and Dave A (NP's buddy) doesn't say where the information came from.

The HC has put forth stories that turned out to be complete fabrication before - from NP (ETA: e.g.: "Gone girl theory")

How can we base anything on this new info that has no stated source?

Last edited:
It now appears that the shave down happened in advance of the Murder Date (noticed by children on 5/23).

I respect your apparent trust in the HC article - I don't have that trust. The scary thing is, here "we" are taking a not-always-credible source (HC/DA) and using it as evidence.

Where did the HC/DA get that info? It has not been released before by anyone - notably not by LE - and Dave A (NP's buddy) doesn't say where the information came from.

The HC has put forth stories that turned out to be complete fabrication - from NP.

You are correct. I guess the Pattisville and Fd delusion are spreading.

We don't know how DA and HC got access to the apparent transcripts of the visitation reports.

My assumption was that as we saw LE make the requests to get this info in the SW dump that the visitation reports would have no doubt been part of the discovery package sent to Atty. P.

We do know that Atty. P. was angry about not receiving discovery yet for AW3 (his last big moan about this was a few jabs made at Atty Colangelo at the Judge White hearing) but its hard to tell also whether the DA article info would have come from Atty. P. discovery for the Criminal Case or via Atty Rochlin who no doubt had the entire file including the visitation reports.

Truly IDK who gave DA the information that he included in his article.

But to me this is ALWAYS the issue with DA reporting is that IMO I have zero confidence in his sourcing and I don't believe he always has multiple sources or even if he has personally viewed ANY of the materials that he claims to write about or whether he simply takes 'descriptive narrative' from his sources as being 'fact'.

In short we know nothing of DA and IMO I have zero reason to believe his accounts. I have yet to see him publish a source document and his vague references to 'visitation reports' IMO simply don't cut it.

IDK why his editors don't hold him to any known journalistic standards and I think you are correct for calling him out on his reporting about the Fd 'shave down' as its no different IMO than when we have called him out many times before for his IMO quite irresponsible reporting on the 'stolen psych report' and the Greek Family interview and the disparaging remarks about the Farber family etc. That DA reporting IMO was shameful and shouldn't even have been published as anything else other than an 'op ed' as it certainly wasn't reporting of a standard I have any familiarity with IMO.

We just have to call them like we see them and I understand why you want to call DA reporting into question.

I simply cannot disagree with you. The reason its so damaging is that the DA 'reposting' gets regurgitated via other press outlets and then comes out of the meat grinder of news as 'fact' or 'kinda like fact' and this is what Atty. P. counts on and IMO is quite despicable to see a so called member of Press actively involved in such games when an active investigation is ongoing.

Why is the 'gag order' never enforced?

MOO

Last edited:
The reason its so damaging is that the DA 'reposting' gets regurgitated via other press outlets and then comes out of the meat grinder of news as 'fact' or 'kinda like fact' and this is what Atty. P. counts on and IMO is quite despicable to see a so called member of Press actively involved in such games when an active investigation is ongoing.

Well said! My guess: It's rewarding to the HC, and they really don't care about the source (it's also rewarding to the other press outlets that regurgitate the info and also really don't care).

Even if you're correct about the sourcing, it still is based upon NP's (aka Dave A's) interpretation; we are NOT seeing the original source - as it is not allowed, per the gag order.

Time for better news sources, IMO! :)
You are correct. I guess the Pattisville and Fd delusion are spreading.

We don't know how DA and HC got access to the apparent transcripts of the visitation reports.

My assumption was that as we saw LE make the requests to get this info in the SW dump that the visitation reports would have no doubt been part of the discovery package sent to Atty. P.

We do know that Atty. P. was angry about not receiving discovery yet for AW3 (his last big moan about this was a few jabs made at Atty Colangelo at the Judge White hearing) but its hard to tell also whether the DA article info would have come from Atty. P. discovery for the Criminal Case or via Atty Rochlin who no doubt had the entire file including the visitation reports.

Truly IDK who gave DA the information that he included in his article.

But to me this is ALWAYS the issue with DA reporting is that IMO I have zero confidence in his sourcing and I don't believe he always has multiple sources or even if he has personally viewed ANY of the materials that he claims to write about or whether he simply takes 'descriptive narrative' from his sources as being 'fact'.

In short we know nothing of DA and IMO I have zero reason to believe his accounts. I have yet to see him publish a source document and his vague references to 'visitation reports' IMO simply don't cut it.

IDK why his editors don't hold him to any known journalistic standards and I think you are correct for calling him out on his reporting about the Fd 'shave down' as its no different IMO than when we have called him out many times before for his IMO quite irresponsible reporting on the 'stolen psych report' and the Greek Family interview and the disparaging remarks about the Farber family etc. That DA reporting IMO was shameful and shouldn't even have been published as anything else other than an 'op ed' as it certainly wasn't reporting of a standard I have any familiarity with IMO.

We just have to call them like we see them and I understand why you want to call DA reporting into question.

I simply cannot disagree with you. The reason its so damaging is that the DA 'reposting' gets regurgitated via other press outlets and then comes out of the meat grinder of news as 'fact' or 'kinda like fact' and this is what Atty. P. counts on and IMO is quite despicable to see a so called member of Press actively involved in such games when an active investigation is ongoing.

MOO

Last edited:
I’m thinking that too. He planned to abduct her and murder her somewhere else, but she fought for her life and that p***** him off, so he either stabbed her or used an object to disable her. IMO. But how in the world did he not leave any DNA evidence in the kitchen other than on the faucet? Did he pull a “Dexter”and bring along plastic sheeting to cover the floor? Wear gloves?
Remembering something from many threads back discussing the same point and either wondering whether or establishing this was the cleaning lady’s cleaning day and that personally potentially unwittingly cleaned up the DNA evidence. Can anyone confirm?

Remembering something from many threads back discussing the same point and either wondering whether or establishing this was the cleaning lady’s cleaning day and that personally potentially unwittingly cleaned up the DNA evidence. Can anyone confirm?
I recall the discussions but haven't heard of a cleaning person, or one being there around that time, and it isn't likely it would be 1) in the garage or 2) prior to the nanny and LE being there. It probably would have been mentioned, IMO.

Last edited:

I remember that. There was confusion about if the maid had been there. But, I don't think anything ever came of that. She has not been mentioned.

That last roll of paper towels would have been long gone if someone was cleaning the house. Although we do have the subway receipt.....and still don't know who bought the footlong!

LE has never provided any information about the Housekeeper/Cleaning Person. We just learned in AW3 that LA returned to Welles to eat lunch with the children (or at least 4 of the 5 children I believe).

We don't even know if such a person as the housekeeper/Cleaning Person exists at this point.

During the early days of the case there were any number of uncorroborated reports, the fake 'alibi script' info floating around and various Atty. P. statements that were apparently sheer fabrication IMO.

As we saw all of this happening and then Judge Blawie confirmed in his 'gag order' motion that leaking had been going on from a variety of sources (lawyers, Press report and LE etc.) then most folks here decided to defer to the AWs. What happened with the Atty. P. link up to DA at the HC was that put the entire 'alibi script' narrative into the MSM world and it came out the other end looking to be close to a 'fact' but it was pure fiction. DA and HC has NEVER issued a retraction or made any alterations to reflect the information in the AWs that LE found the actual original 'alibi scripts'.

I think we have figured out the bulk of the 'alibi scripts' but I do have to say that once we actually get to see the alibi scripts that I fully intend to take a HUGE RED PEN to the DA articles and publish them in full to show the extent of the 'reposting' of Atty. P. commentary. Right now I just have DA and Atty. P. filed under '*advertiser censored* THAT HAPPENS IN CT"!

MOO

Well, he wasn't 'there for him' in the sense most of us would expect: to protect his life. But NP is not the "usual" type. Perhaps he would want Fd to do what he wanted. The ultimate selfish act.

NP claimed to have received Fd's last wishes - or however he worded it. I would have to think that would have included his intent.

In other words - if Fd said he wanted NP to clear his name after his death, he had to have included that 'little' detail of his intent.

How else are we to take NP's claim? He can't have it both ways. Yes, it's extreme, but I have a feeling he KNEW what Fd was about to do. And NP was the type to let him have his way.
I believe FD suicide note was "last wishes" as he said he is innocent and NP had the info that would explain garbage run. NP is taking that info from the note and running with it. Staying in the spotlight and maybe running up billable hours. NP is extrapolating intent from the note. That is all, IMO. I'm pretty sure NP is relieved that FD is gone. MOO.

I believe FD suicide note was "last wishes" as he said he is innocent and NP had the info that would explain garbage run. NP is taking that info from the note and running with it. Staying in the spotlight and maybe running up billable hours. NP is extrapolating intent from the note. That is all, IMO. I'm pretty sure NP is relieved that FD is gone. MOO.
They sure deserved each other. IMO

I note your apparent trust in the HC article - I don't have that trust. The scary thing is, here "we" are taking a not-always-credible source (HC/DA) and using it as evidence.

The HC has put forth stories that turned out to be complete fabrication before - from NP (ETA: e.g.: "Gone girl theory")

We CAN’T unless we want to act like trolls, paid or not, or we want to try to create some kind of wisp of doubt in the midst of three AWs of evidence—and the statement from LE that there is more evidence. You know how they say, “Follow the money”? In the case of this sudden rumor seemingly plucked from thin air, perhaps the question needs to be, “Who would benefit from floating a new, unsourced rumor like this?” Hmmm. Let’s think. And who would be so crass as to involve the poor kids in this? Hmmm. Let’s think. MOO.

LE has never provided any information about the Housekeeper/Cleaning Person. We just learned in AW3 that LA returned to Welles to eat lunch with the children (or at least 4 of the 5 children I believe).

We don't even know if such a person as the housekeeper/Cleaning Person exists at this point.

During the early days of the case there were any number of uncorroborated reports, the fake 'alibi script' info floating around and various Atty. P. statements that were apparently sheer fabrication IMO.

As we saw all of this happening and then Judge Blawie confirmed in his 'gag order' motion that leaking had been going on from a variety of sources (lawyers, Press report and LE etc.) then most folks here decided to defer to the AWs. What happened with the Atty. P. link up to DA at the HC was that put the entire 'alibi script' narrative into the MSM world and it came out the other end looking to be close to a 'fact' but it was pure fiction. DA and HC has NEVER issued a retraction or made any alterations to reflect the information in the AWs that LE found the actual original 'alibi scripts'.

I think we have figured out the bulk of the 'alibi scripts' but I do have to say that once we actually get to see the alibi scripts that I fully intend to take a HUGE RED PEN to the DA articles and publish them in full to show the extent of the 'reposting' of Atty. P. commentary. Right now I just have DA and Atty. P. filed under '**** THAT HAPPENS IN CT"!

MOO

An English teacher would give a student who turned in a paper with thinly or incorrectly sourced information masquerading as “fact” an F and have some no nonsense conversations with the student about the need to have and provide a reliable source before including it as “fact” in a paper. MOO.

I'm curious why you doubt the bike could have been tossed into the back of the Suburban with the body.

Isn't that where the garbage bag(s) full of bloodied paper towels (and presumably gloves) would have been tossed? Presumably, JFd's body was bagged (two bags taped together open end to open end) and zip-tied so it wouldn't be an obvious human body but would resemble something like a rolled up rug packaged for carrying before it was placed in the back of the Suburban. Why would it be any odder to add a bike on top of all that than to have put everything else back there?
Yeah, the bike was in the back of the Suburban, IMO>No reason why FD couldn't have just walked it thru the woods when he got close enough to WL.

I recall the discussions but haven't heard of a cleaning person, or one being there around that time, and it isn't likely it would be 1) in the garage or 2) prior to the nanny and LE being there. It probably would have been mentioned, IMO.
As I recall the "cleaning woman" report came from NP, and no mention of cw in LE reports. Also LA told of her noticing the paper towels were gone, but said nothing about a cw who might have taken them or used them. I also recall NP said back then that someone was on his way from Greece to give an affidavit. Never heard anything more about who it was or what the affidavit would be about.

SC 20363 STATE OF CONNECTICUT v. FOTIS DULOS

STATE OF CONNECTICUT
FOTIS DULOS
FEBRUARY 18, 2O2O
ORDER
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, SUA SPONTE, THAT COUNSEL OF RECORD FILE
MEMORANDA NOT TO EXCEED 5 PAGES ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 25,2020,
ADDRESSING WHY THIS APPEAL SHOULD NOT BE DISMISSED BECAUSE THE DEFENDANT HAS DIED. SEE SIAIE v. BOSTWICK,251 CONN. 117 (1999); SIAIE v. IRANIOLO,209 CONN.169 (f 988); STATE v. NALEWAJK, 190 CONN. APP. 462
(201e

http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=w/i8VmIbAkH4ZFwFzUb9KA==

The ongoing issue of the Fd/AC/GV/McKenna fraudulent bond also has to be resolved by the Court and I do very much hope that the State of CT doesn't do a quick sweep under the rug of what IMO appears to have been a well crafted fraud that took the State of CT over 20 days to figure out? Not sure WHY none of the Press are talking about why it took so long for Atty Colangelo to figure out the fraud (when he and his people could no doubt look at the collateral and know that 2 properties were in foreclosure!?!?!)!

Has the State of CT / Atty Colangelo or the Press looked at the Michele Troconis BOND to verify that it is in fact solid and not another fraudulent bond? Can FOIA request be made for a bond such that others can check the bond as it appears that the State perhaps is quite lax on its review of multimillion dollar bonds for people that are clear flight risks such as MT?????

Fox61 reported--per Atty McGuigan--that Dept of Insurance investigation was closed.

Fotis Dulos may not have had enough collateral to post bond

Palmetto Surety filed a motion in Stamford Superior Court to revoke the bond. We reached out to the attorney for Palmetto, Ryan McGuigan, who said in a statement:

“On Tuesday, January 28, Palmetto Surety was informed by the Connecticut Department of Insurance that there was a hearing regarding Mr. Dulos’ bond set for 12pm. Palmetto Surety provided the Connecticut Department of Insurance with the information requested and were anticipating the hearing when Mr. Dulos attempted to take his life. On Monday, February 3, we were informed by the Connecticut Department of Insurance that they are no longer investigating and it is closed.”

Such a brief investigation would seem to be a shocking lack of oversight by the state on what seemed to be fraud on the court (and on The People of CT). That could be another question for DA at his upcoming forum at the HC. Dave, did you FOIA the file on the investigation from the State Dept of Insurance? (If the investigation is indeed closed, the file would not be exempt from disclosure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025