Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also do not think he would fall down, break his phone and forget calls if the calls were not a problem, IMO
surely breaking the phone (case/screen) would not erase the call data - this could be pulled from the phone carrier? I can't understand the relevance of KM saying this, can someone clarify please?

Seems like a lot of vehicles in motion. Where was KM vehicle? What was he driving that day.You would think that at least KM would tell FD and MT about all the camera's, and neighborhood survalance around town? Everyone knows school buses now have camera's on them! Cell towers can locate where calls come from! Absolutely stupid, yet we can't figure out what they did with Jennifers body! Was she in the truck rolling around? Who has that big of balls? We have to go back to the beginning day, and time lines, and SW and AW and pings. It's in there, are we over thinking these idiots?

The time line in nc and the missing 40 minutes tells me he did something with the body in nc.When fd bought the land in nc that is now being foreclosed on. I’m sure he didn’t buy the first property he looked at.Im sure he looked at many places that where for sale at the time. A good fisherman never forgets a good fishing hole he once saw.Im sure if fd saw a good place to bury a body on one of the property’s he looked at he would not forget that either.As a builder developer he would know the set back laws where land would never be excavated during future excavation.Such as common land,buffer strips from wet lands and property lines to mention a few.What I’m thinking is le should of checked with local realtors about what property’s were for sale and did they show fd any of them around the time he bought his Land in NC,and are they still vacant.A lot with a abandon house could make for easy access and good cover while he pre dug the grave. and put the body in on the 24th The radius would be about 4 miles from wells lane.because at 40mph you would go a distance of 4.66 miles in 7 min. Any more than 7 minutes one way and he would not have time bury in a pre dug grave.and make it back within the total of 40 missing minutes.Ive been associated with the development of land and builders. Builders put a lot of time in,to learn and know all there is to know about a piece of land before they purchase.there is land that he has looked at and not purchased that he knows a lot about! I don’t believe he would of disposed of her body on his own land,If she was ever found that would definitely Incriminate him. I don’t think he brought the body back to Farmington.moo

I'm curious why you doubt the bike could have been tossed into the back of the Suburban with the body.

Isn't that where the garbage bag(s) full of bloodied paper towels (and presumably gloves) would have been tossed? Presumably, JFd's body was bagged (two bags taped together open end to open end) and zip-tied so it wouldn't be an obvious human body but would resemble something like a rolled up rug packaged for carrying before it was placed in the back of the Suburban. Why would it be any odder to add a bike on top of all that than to have put everything else back there?
Perhaps some bags were on the back seat, hence the blood stains?

Obvious to me mT and KM are not suspects in
the actual murder or they would have been charged by now.
SBBM - I agree with this. Another question, were the blood stains on the garage floor obvious? If so, why did the nanny not notice them?

I recall the discussions but haven't heard of a cleaning person, or one being there around that time, and it isn't likely it would be 1) in the garage or 2) prior to the nanny and LE being there. It probably would have been mentioned, IMO.
LE doesn't mention anything about interviewing a cleaning person coming to Jennifer that day.

The time line in nc and the missing 40 minutes tells me he did something with the body in nc.When fd bought the land in nc that is now being foreclosed on. I’m sure he didn’t buy the first property he looked at.Im sure he looked at many places that where for sale at the time. A good fisherman never forgets a good fishing hole he once saw.Im sure if fd saw a good place to bury a body on one of the property’s he looked at he would not forget that either.As a builder developer he would know the set back laws where land would never be excavated during future excavation.Such as common land,buffer strips from wet lands and property lines to mention a few.What I’m thinking is le should of checked with local realtors about what property’s were for sale and did they show fd any of them around the time he bought his Land in NC,and are they still vacant.A lot with a abandon house could make for easy access and good cover while he pre dug the grave. and put the body in on the 24th The radius would be about 4 miles from wells lane.because at 40mph you would go a distance of 4.66 miles in 7 min. Any more than 7 minutes one way and he would not have time bury in a pre dug grave.and make it back within the total of 40 missing minutes.Ive been associated with the development of land and builders. Builders put a lot of time in,to learn and know all there is to know about a piece of land before they purchase.there is land that he has looked at and not purchased that he knows a lot about! I don’t believe he would of disposed of her body on his own land,If she was ever found that would definitely Incriminate him. I don’t think he brought the body back to Farmington.moo
I think this is very interesting. What I question is how much FD knew about land. He was just a poser. Could the land he owned but didn't develop fit the bill?

Can you please clarify in regard to the missing 40 minutes? Thanks!

Fox61 reported--per Atty McGuigan--that Dept of Insurance investigation was closed.

Fotis Dulos may not have had enough collateral to post bond

Palmetto Surety filed a motion in Stamford Superior Court to revoke the bond. We reached out to the attorney for Palmetto, Ryan McGuigan, who said in a statement:

“On Tuesday, January 28, Palmetto Surety was informed by the Connecticut Department of Insurance that there was a hearing regarding Mr. Dulos’ bond set for 12pm. Palmetto Surety provided the Connecticut Department of Insurance with the information requested and were anticipating the hearing when Mr. Dulos attempted to take his life. On Monday, February 3, we were informed by the Connecticut Department of Insurance that they are no longer investigating and it is closed.”

Such a brief investigation would seem to be a shocking lack of oversight by the state on what seemed to be fraud on the court (and on The People of CT). That could be another question for DA at his upcoming forum at the HC. Dave, did you FOIA the file on the investigation from the State Dept of Insurance? (If the investigation is indeed closed, the file would not be exempt from disclosure.)
Agree. seems in Ct. when questions arise over
sketchy activity, it's 'Quick, close the case'.
Are the citizens there so asleep that no one cares except maybe the 'whistleblower' who
stepped up to expose this charade?
Very disheartening for sure.

I think this is very interesting. What I question is how much FD knew about land. He was just a poser. Could the land he owned but didn't develop fit the bill?
IMO, unless the place was in an area where someone couldn't ever dig or remove trees, I don't think he would want her body to ever be found if the property was ever going to be developed on. I don't see him or any of the group as being over ambitious and they wouldn't carry a 100lb body very far (especially wrapped in slick plastic bags).

On another note, if he put the body originally in the suburban, when did her blood get in his employees truck?

The other thing that is really startling to me, all this was done in broad daylight (well except for the disposing of the bags)?

MOO

I’ve read a few DA’s articles in the HC and have a hard time finding exculpatory information in any of them that would bolster a case for FD’s innocence.
E.g after reading his article from Jan 8, if I had never read anything else about the case, I would come away believing FD killed JD.

“A rare French bike, a bloody doorknob and Jennifer Farber Dulos’ DNA on zip ties among new evidence against Fotis Dulos”

A rare French bike, a bloody doorknob and Jennifer Farber Dulos’ DNA on zip ties among new evidence against Fotis Dulos

His writing style, as many have said here, has a lot in common with much MSM “reporting” these days in that it is mostly takes on the role of a rote narrator. That can definitely lead one down the path of “false balance”, but DA is sadly not alone in this regard. However, I can’t find any clear tell-tale evidence that he is getting his talking points from NP. If so, could anyone offer any specifics here? I have a subscription, and would love to ask him any pointed question(s) for his Q/A that would make it difficult for him to wriggle his way out in this regard? So, please fire away.

Last edited:
but where in this document does it say there is a missing 40 minutes? Thanks do you mean from the time he left Welles Lane to when next spotted on Merritt Parkway

Yes, JFd's Suburban left her home at 10:25 am and it is believed that she was not driving the vehicle. The vehicle was spotted on Weed St heading in the direction of Lapham Rd, where it was later found parked approximately 100 ft from where the Toyota Tacoma had been parked. It takes about 3-4 minutes to reach the spot on Lapham Rd from JFd's home. JFd's cellular data confirms that her phone was in the area of Lapham Rd from that time until 11:09 when the phone was disconnected from the cellular network.

So, from approximately 10:29 until 11:09 (40 minutes), something was happening and some believe the activity that filled that time was more than just moving JFd's body, the garbage bags full of bloody paper towels and gloves, the cargo mat from the Suburban, and the bicycle from the Suburban to the Toyota Tacoma. They believe that either her body was dumped somewhere nearby before stuff was moved into the Toyota Tacoma or that her body was moved to the Toyota Tacoma and then dumped somewhere within a short driving distance (some say 5 mile radius of the Lapham Rd parking turnout, some have said as much as 10 mile radius).

So it went down like this, MOO: Suburban driver is not a good driver. Some drivers know how to perfectly parallel park for a smooth transfer of cargo to the Tacoma. You would expect that being an hour or more late, Suburban driver was panicked and got yelled at for never really having learned how to precisely line up back of Suburban to back of Tacoma without leaving a bloody mess in the Suburban and outside of the Suburban and outside of the passenger door of the Tacoma. Comedy of errors. Blood oozing everywhere. Fd did not get out of the Tacoma to help - it was all on the accomplice because Fd could not be seen in New Canaan. Was there added protection against the 2017 Suburban rolling down a hill while still in reverse installed as compared with the 2015 model so that the lights couldn't be turned off as a warning that you are not in Park like you should be? Kind of like your car beeping when the seatbelt is not on? Sorry, IDK, my car is old and I pull the manual hand brake whenever I park but maybe the 2017 Suburban just keeps the lights on until you figure out what you did wrong. MOO.

@pandaknows, we don't have much of a timeline on the 'player to be named later' for KM on the Murder date 5/24/19 IMO.

On the issue of possible accomplice I do wonder if KM spent the night possibly at 80MS as didn't we see Fd going over the 80MS when he had the issue with not having enough 'meat' for his party at 4Jx on 5/23? We don't know what was going on at 80MS on 5/23 and who exactly was there. Did KM assist with moving the body, possibly either in NC or at 80MS?

Could 5/23 at 80MS been a time to put together all the taped bags and put down plastic on floors and cover walls. Did KM help with this process?

I still am baffled by MT statement (well this one more than others) on I believe 5/24 when she says that, "Fd was in the basement" at 80MS. I'm not sure in a house that size if she were allegedly in a 2nd floor bathroom that she could know where exactly Fd was in the house. We don't know if MT/Fd were texting and so that is how she knew where he was or if the house has some kind of intercom system.

MOO

I guestion fd true ability as far as a builder goes.I know his type of builder wearing penny loafers driving a raptor showing up on job sites sayin, I can’t stay long I gotta practice for water a skiing competition.and talk about himself for 15 minutes.How every he may of relied on engineers and construction supervisors to determine the quality of land before purchase. He still would of been involved in site inspections before purchase just to feed his ego and act like a big shot know it all.And ask questions like why and why not. I just don’t think he would take the chance of burring her on his own property.Because le would search it the hardest and and would definitely associate it with him if the body was ever found.another reason I think the body is buried on a property he looked at purchasing and didn’t is.A friend of mine who runs a sales business had a very expensive piece of equipment stolen from his business. Le aske if anyone lately had been in to purchase that one or one like it and was denied credit by the bank.he gave le all those names.and wouldn’t ya no one of those guys was in possession of the stolen piece of equipment. I know,not quite the same thing but close,By Association he looked at properties in nc, there’s a good chance he saw something that would work and kept it in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase