Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you very well could be correct about this.
But in order to see who was calling, he would have to turn the phone on, right? And then there would be a record of that and LE could see where the phone was, right? Even to switch it into airplane mode, he would need to turn it on, and if it was in airplane mode he wouldn't be able to see any incoming calls or messages, although he could go through her phone. But he would need her passcode and/or thumb (which, sick as it is, he did have, at least as long as he kept the body) to access any info on the phone.
MOO.

Wow-so this witch is blabbing that Jennifer made 100% of the motions in the divorce? Doesn’t that idiot realize that her friend MT pushed Jennifer and her children out of the house? And that Fd made all of the demands? And paid for n-o-t-h-i-n-g? Not even for his children?
The witch's husband is worse he is saying that JD pushed FD to the point he snapped and killed her.

But in order to see who was calling, he would have to turn the phone on, right? And then there would be a record of that and LE could see where the phone was, right? Even to switch it into airplane mode, he would need to turn it on, and if it was in airplane mode he wouldn't be able to see any incoming calls or messages, although he could go through her phone. But he would need her passcode and/or thumb (which, sick as it is, he did have, at least as long as he kept the body) to access any info on the phone.
MOO.

Once again, you are right! I am showing my age and lack of understanding of electronic devices!

The witch's husband is worse he is saying that JD pushed FD to the point he snapped and killed her.

Oh-because it’s understandable then! He obviously does not know the story about how Fd said she could never divorce him (and take her money with her), even after he moves his sidepiece and her kid into the house he paid not a penny for. And there was no snapping-he planned this killing with the help of the other two.
You know, it sounds to me like maybe MT was a financial supporter of this BS horse rescue (I know ALL about these scams), and when Jennifer left and took her fortune with her, that money dried up for SFM and her husband SM.

Oh-because it’s understandable then! He obviously does not know the story about how Fd said she could never divorce him (and take her money with her), even after he moves his sidepiece and her kid into the house he paid not a penny for. And there was no snapping-he planned this killing with the help of the other two.
You know, it sounds to me like maybe MT was a financial supporter of this BS horse rescue (I know ALL about these scams), and when Jennifer left and took her fortune with her, that money dried up for SFM and her husband SM.

Gosh, I’m so naive. I was thinking these people just loved horses more than people. Regardless, they have clearly been trotted out (I thank you) with the intention of softening Michelle Troconis’ hard and unappealing image.,...she cares about horses, how could she possibly kill another human being. Etc
IMO

It took a while but I've posted the questions and answers (more than 40) from Dave Altimari's Live Dulos Chat in the media thread and linked below. This reporter definitely has many sources!

This was my favorite question/answer:

I've said all along that the financial humiliation FD was about to face in court at his bond revocation hearing was too much for him that he'd rather be dead. MOO

Question
Tue, Feb 25 (11:59 am)

As things progressed, did Dulos come to recognize you and know who you and Nick were? How did he act toward you?

Answer
Tue, Feb 25 (12:23 pm)

I covered all of Dulos' court appearances and he was well aware of who I was. I talked to him briefly during court breaks many times. The only time he was angry with me was over a story about how he was $4 million in debt that came out during the civil trial. He hated that story, got right up in my face during a break, he later apologized.

CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
So we'll be starting the Dulos chat at noon. Over 40 questions have now been submitted - keep them coming will try to answer as many as I can. The goal is to answer a question every minute or so. Plan is to go for an hour and see what the interest is to continue.

8:41 AM - 25 Feb 2020

you're right i think money is involved that's why they are so protective of MT. many nonprofits are involved with money laundering and we know all about MT baby daddy money laundering and drug stuff. JMO

Last night I decided to speculate the origin of each piece of evidence collected on Albany Ave to gain a better grasp of what happened where. A few things jumped out at me:

“black garden glove” and “black Husky gloves” = two distinct sets of gloves. FD has an interior DNA match to the garden glove, while the Husky is only listed as an exterior match to JFd -- did FD wear both gloves at different points in the crime, or were the Husky gloves worn by an accomplice? For what it’s worth, Husky predominately makes “work gloves.”

“Standard Textile brand bath towel” (JFd DNA match) -- did this towel originate from 69 Welles or 80 MS? If Welles, then (IMO) it was used for clean-up. If 80 MS, from a bathroom FD used to wash himself of JFd's blood (sorry)? A bathroom MT then bagged and cleaned?

“(2) plastic garbage bags taped together with black tape” = DNA match to JFd and MT. IMO/MOO, I think this is the big clincher for MT. I’m in the camp that believes these garbage bags were used to package JFd for transportation from the Welles garage to 80 MS, and then later removed and disposed along with the long zip-ties used to secure the exterior of this makeshift body-bag (sorry :/ and again, MOO). If we make the assumption this body-bag scenario is true, it means two things:
1. The disposal process required the removal of packaging (and clothing, also per the Albany Ave evidence). MOO, but to me, that feels like a burial with some chemical component. I guess there could be an argument for burning, but I feel like you wouldn’t need to remove clothes/packaging to do that. Disposal of these items is also an unnecessary risk and I doubt plastic garbage bags and a t-shirt would really impede cremation. And burning attracts attention, even with a private bonfire. It was Memorial Day weekend. People are nosy, and the residencies are close enough that a backyard bonfire would most likely have been visible to neighbors. And yes, there are large stretches of undeveloped land near 80 MS/ 4JX/ 585 DC, but an unsanctioned fire in the woods would have been reported immediately. A pre-dug grave in some remote section of woods near one of FD’s many acres of private land, however? Now that would be a quiet, controlled, and a relatively quick process if prepared correctly. FD probably learned from KM’s mistake with the semi-private Windsor Gun Club and knew his site had to be even more private than that; not on his land, specifically, but near enough to his home turf that he was in complete control of the conditions, surroundings, and equipment.
2. If MT’s DNA is on this makeshift body-bag, then MT is guilty. Curtains. The End. I am sure we will eventually learn the extent of her involvement, but in mind, if she touched the body-bag, she is a willing accomplice in this crime. This wasn’t just cleaning the house or the Tacoma. This was cleaning Jennifer (exactly as she said, just inverse; 'lying 101' style). Whether this means she helped plan the murder, or simply helped with the clean-up and disposal, we shall see. But I really, truly believe MT (and KM, while we’re at it) knows where JFd is. (MOO)​

“Swabbing of sticky side of duct tape located on interior of bag” = DNA match JFd. Could be move evidence of “packaging” (again, sorry), but what if this tape was used as a gag? I’ve always wondered if FD actually killed JFd at Welles, or just seriously incapacitated her, bound her up, and then took her to his pre-planned kill-site on home turf. But then I go back to the ten rolls of paper towel missing from Welles...and I think his plan might originally have been to incapacitate her and take her elsewhere, but she fought back and he had to kill her at Welles. There’s no other reason I can think of that necessitates FD using 10 rolls of JFd’s paper towels. He didn’t want to go into the house. He knew the risk of DNA. The sink/paper towel use happened because the scene got out of control and FD had to improvise. Classic FD, underestimating the strength of women! My heart continues to break for poor Jennifer and kids. LE needs to step it up, find the body, and give this poor family some closure.

^^ just some speculative food for thought and all MOO
I did not read your entire post. I can't. The gloves listed that way. IMO garden gloves are tighter and were used as an inner pair, with the work gloves as an outer pair. He apparently thought he was smarter than everyone else.

you're right i think money is involved that's why they are so protective of MT. many nonprofits are involved with money laundering and we know all about MT baby daddy money laundering and drug stuff. JMO

I don’t know about MT’s baby daddy, but I do know about some of the horse rescues.

Kim, do you know if the crazy horse rescue lady’s husband was a friend of Fd’s, or if he was involved in the waterskiing place?

It took a while but I've posted the questions and answers (more than 40) from Dave Altimari's Live Dulos Chat in the media thread and linked below. This reporter definitely has many sources!

This was my favorite question/answer:

I've said all along that the financial humiliation FD was about to face in court at his bond revocation hearing was too much for him that he'd rather be dead. MOO

Question
Tue, Feb 25 (11:59 am)

As things progressed, did Dulos come to recognize you and know who you and Nick were? How did he act toward you?

Answer
Tue, Feb 25 (12:23 pm)

I covered all of Dulos' court appearances and he was well aware of who I was. I talked to him briefly during court breaks many times. The only time he was angry with me was over a story about how he was $4 million in debt that came out during the civil trial. He hated that story, got right up in my face during a break, he later apologized.

CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
So we'll be starting the Dulos chat at noon. Over 40 questions have now been submitted - keep them coming will try to answer as many as I can. The goal is to answer a question every minute or so. Plan is to go for an hour and see what the interest is to continue.

8:41 AM - 25 Feb 2020
ITA!!!

In all of the Q’s and A’s, the most significant was DA stating that FD didn’t like his article and was irate and got up in his face. Precisely! If he can snap at a reporter... just imagine.... poor JF.

When Fotis Dulos is angry or feels he was wronged he acts out. Just like he got up in JF’s face at 4JC.

He was a loose cannon!!!!

Clearly shows his character!!!!

If he’s crossed.... watch out!

LE... take note of his pattern of behavior!

Moo

Wow-so this witch is blabbing that Jennifer made 100% of the motions in the divorce? Doesn’t that idiot realize that her friend MT pushed Jennifer and her children out of the house? And that Fd made all of the demands? And paid for n-o-t-h-i-n-g? Not even for his children?

Or that MT was sleeping with and traveling with Fd as early as 2015??? (Dulos confirmed in Civil Court)....This was long before MT was an employee of FORE and certainly more than 1.5 years before she moved to CT.

Then as a secondary crime scene, LE must have SOME evidence that some criminal act took place there (80MS). Would that possibly be 'desecration of a body'?
Remember by the time the searches of mS took
place, there had bee a couple rain showers in the area. I remember we went over this at length on an earlier thread. If the panchos were used to protect the ground from blood and then the rains further removed any scent or blood, maybe this is still their theory?
Yes, or possibly abuse of a corpse? There was quite a bit of time spent at 80MS, and if (as LE states) the body was transferred to the Tacoma (EE's red truck) and then moved at a certain speed all the way back to 80MS without stopping - well, IMO, the body went to 80MS - the secondary crime scene.

This is what makes most sense - even if the majority was transferred to KM later - but the intent was to make her more difficult to identify, IMO. Horrible to even think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm