Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this another clown that makes all noise, throws stuff to see what will stick on the wall and refuses to listen to the Gag Order because it was not given on his shift? Why does CT courts not get after these clowns that violate the laws they are to uphold?

Wish a trial would start. I feel MT lawyer will drag it on. Now KM he might give up what he knows for a lighter sentence....he will not have a good time in prison at all especially if he is with those he put in prison.

Thanks everyone for the updates.

I've been laughing about MT New Atty saying that the memorials for JFd are all in New Canaan and then using this 'fact' to partially support his desire to move the MT case up to Hartford.

Its amusing IMO to see people feel compelled to speak and do endless interviews (I counted 6) when they in fact have little to no info and hadn't even picked up the files yet from Atty Colangelo. Its all good I think as we learned a good bit about MT New Atty (aka Dogbite!) so it will be interesting to see if he truly started the case as he means to go on or if his performance might improve at some point as his client is looking at spending a good portion of the rest of her life in prison, so I do hope he steps it up and reads the files before next speaking to the Press!

Attached below is an article about the Fd decision to make an unauthorised stop on his way home to remove the memorial set up for JFd (Yep, MT New Atty the Memorial was in Farmington which last time I checked is kinda/sorta/maybe close to Hartford where you believe your client has a better shot at getting a fair trial.).

Fotis Dulos Accused of Removing Items From Memorial to Missing Wife

Quotes from article:

A prosecutor in Connecticut is asking a judge to review the $6 million bond granted to Fotis Dulos after he was allegedly seen taking things from a memorial to the estranged wife he’s accused of murdering. Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo submitted a two-page court filing on Wednesday making the case for a judge to modify the terms of Dulos’ bond after the alleged tampering with the memorial earlier this week, the Hartford Courant reports. It was not immediately clear what items Dulos is said to have taken from the memorial that had been set up at the end of his street. Dulos posted bond last week after being charged with the murder of Jennifer Farber Dulos, who vanished in late May while in the midst of a volatile divorce and custody battle with him over their children. Dulos, who faces charges of capital murder, murder, and kidnapping, is due to appear for a hearing Thursday where he is expected to waive his right to a probable cause hearing and push for a quick trial. His former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, has been accused of acting as an accomplice in the murder and faces a conspiracy to commit murder charge.

Last edited:
I wonder IF the court clerks were Tired of hearing NP WHINE about the release delay and finally Rushed the latest bond draft through without Vetting the documents?

IMO.

I guess about anything is possible at this point but even saying that makes me queasy.

This bond is one of the largest done in CT in a long time and so to see that the underlying collateral for the bond was insufficient and that the individuals participating in the bond were in fact it seems involved in perpetrating a fraud based on what we now know IMO, it raises so many red flags in my mind. What are the review processes for these bonds? Why was Fd (big flight risk and ditto for MT) allowed out of jail until the collateral had been reviewed?

Will the individuals involved in perpetrating this fraud be prosecuted - Anna Curry, GV and PI McKenna?

Where was Atty Colangelo? Where was the State Insurance Group in Hartford that reviews these policies? What is so shocking is that as frauds go this one wasn't really very well done IMO as the information on the properties was all publicly available. Why wasn't someone tasked to simply verify the information BEFORE allowing Fd out of Jail?????

Where was Judge Blawie and Judge White in the review of bond (has MT bond package been completely reviewed as it seems like there are major faults in the CT review process of these large bonds)?

Why did it take a whistleblower to take the lid off of this entire conversation?

Why was Palmetto on the Approved list for the State when it had insufficient liquidity and capital for a bond of $6 million. Which Company is standing behind the MT bond in terms of the insurance and has her bond/s all been reviewed and is the collateral sufficient and accessible?

Why have the Press written nothing further on this entire conversation?

Why did the Court hearing not proceed to resolve the bond issue even though Fd didn't show up? It truly seemed to to an outsider watching this process that the attempt was made to sweep this entire debacle under the rug and hide it behind the eventual death of Fd? I hope this isn't true but it seems this way even a week plus later unfortunately IMO.

What was the role of Atty P. and Atty Smith in terms of jamming this bond through the Court? Nobody should know the Fd financial situation better than Pattisville IMO given their involvement in the Civil Case where all these issues were discussed. I do think that Atty. P. saying that the 'hold up' in the bond was a 'technical detail relating to title' was not truthful in the least and it was just word salad for 'fraud' IMO and so to see the attorneys so involved in jamming through a bond that was not based on truthful information is something that is so profoundly wrong IMO that I do wonder why we haven't seen an sanctions for this behaviour once the investigation is completed.

Its a horrible feeling to not have confidence in a bureaucracy having the systems and process in place to do a simple task like looking at collateral and issuing a bond. But, sadly it seems that the issuance of the Fd bond was an epic fail on all levels. Wonder why we haven't seen anything more about it discussed either in Court or in the Press?

So disappointing and I do wonder if Atty Colangelo was simply spread too thin and so something major but simple such as a bond slipped through the cracks?

MOO

I've been laughing about MT New Atty saying that the memorials for JFd are all in New Canaan and then using this 'fact' to partially support his desire to move the MT case up to Hartford.

Its amusing IMO to see people feel compelled to speak and do endless interviews (I counted 6) when they in fact have little to no info and hadn't even picked up the files yet from Atty Colangelo. Its all good I think as we learned a good bit about MT New Atty (aka Dogbite!) so it will be interesting to see if he truly started the case as he means to go on or if his performance might improve at some point as his client is looking at spending a good portion of the rest of her life in prison, so I do hope he steps it up and reads the files before next speaking to the Press!

Attached below is an article about the Fd decision to make an unauthorised stop on his way home to remove the memorial set up for JFd (Yep, MT New Atty the Memorial was in Farmington which last time I checked is kinda/sorta/maybe close to Hartford where you believe your client has a better shot at getting a fair trial.).

Quotes from article:

A prosecutor in Connecticut is asking a judge to review the $6 million bond granted to Fotis Dulos after he was allegedly seen taking things from a memorial to the estranged wife he’s accused of murdering. Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo submitted a two-page court filing on Wednesday making the case for a judge to modify the terms of Dulos’ bond after the alleged tampering with the memorial earlier this week, the Hartford Courant reports. It was not immediately clear what items Dulos is said to have taken from the memorial that had been set up at the end of his street. Dulos posted bond last week after being charged with the murder of Jennifer Farber Dulos, who vanished in late May while in the midst of a volatile divorce and custody battle with him over their children. Dulos, who faces charges of capital murder, murder, and kidnapping, is due to appear for a hearing Thursday where he is expected to waive his right to a probable cause hearing and push for a quick trial. His former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, has been accused of acting as an accomplice in the murder and faces a conspiracy to commit murder charge.

Thanks @afitzy for posting the article about Fd removing items from the Memorial for JFd. Fd was in a rage....at Jennifer when he disassembled that "Justice for Jennifer" memorial near his home.

It's the same rage that inspired him to demand irrational visitation and custody agreements with her...chasing her out of the house at 4JX...and demanding she tape together the contents of the agreement he had ripped apart. Fd had an explosive, abusive temper and never admitted it...perhaps even to himself.

The Ct. Center for Family Justice posted an Op-Ed: titled "Lessons We Can Learn from the Jennifer Dulos Case." Here's an excerpt. Indeed, JFd was an abused woman who paid the ultimate price.

Op-Ed: Lessons We Can Learn from the Jennifer Dulos Case
January 27, 2020

Jennifer Dulos warned us this would happen. The New Canaan mother-of-five spelled her fears out in her divorce papers in what has now become a chilling cry for help. She told the court she was afraid her late estranged husband would become so enraged by her divorce filing he might hurt her.

And now that same husband has committed suicide after facing accusations he allegedly murdered Jennifer.

Jennifer’s case painfully resonates with so many of us who work to support and protect victims of domestic violence on a daily basis because her prophetic pleas for protection seem to have gone largely unheard. Now she’s missing, foul play is suspected and we’re all left to wonder about her fate and how she was failed by the system.

As one of fourteen presumed victims of intimate partner violence in Connecticut last year, Jennifer was by no means alone. She was part of a tragic dynamic we continue to see where people in our communities are being murdered or harmed—often emotionally and physically– by the same people who have sworn to love, protect and cherish them.

At The Center for Family Justice we work to help victims by providing free, confidential crisis and supportive services for anyone impacted by domestic and sexual violence in the communities of Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull.

We know from working with our clients, who number close to 5,000 a year, that these forms of abuse are equal opportunity problems which impact people of every demographic in our society. In all 6 towns we serve there are too many Jennifer’s who live in real fear of their abusers every day.

Consider some of these statistics provided by the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV):

• One of 4 women and 1 in 7 men will be impacted by domestic abuse in their lifetime.
  • On average, nearly 20 people per minute are abused by an intimate partner in the United States. That equates to approximately 10 million people a year.
  • On a typical day, nearly 10,000 calls are placed to domestic violence hotlines in the United States, including the 24/7 one CFJ operates for local victims.
  • In Connecticut, one-third of all criminal cases involve family violence.
  • Seventy-two percent of all murder-suicides involve intimate partner violence and more than 92 percent of the murder victims in those cases are female.
  • One in 15 children are exposed to intimate partner violence each year and 90 percent of these children are eyewitnesses to this violence, a phenomenon that has become an increasing cause for concern in our state.
Op-Ed: Lessons We Can Learn from the Jennifer Dulos Case - Center for Family Justice

Quotes from article:

Love when you use kinda/sorta/maybe...

Some late in the evening questions that have been running through my mind as I consider MT’s interviews with police, as sparsely documented in the AW's:

1. Was Andreas Toutziaridis phone call at 8:24 am EST on 5/24 to Fotis Dulos’s cellphone merely a prearranged step in “The Alibi Script” to lend the appearance that FD was in Farmington with his cellphone? Alternatively, could it have been a signal confirmation from the caller that something expected to happen in New Canaan HAD happened before the call was made? (IMO, the timing could coincide with completion of a fatal attack upon Jennifer and if a signal, this could explain why MT was so cagey about “static” during the call, and about having trouble understanding what was being said, and about whether or not she was certain it was Andreas. It could also explain why the call was so brief and there was no follow up to communicate more.)

2. MT’s three documented visits (i.e. first to friend, second to store where she took selfie with store robot, and third to another friend) allegedly occurred between approximately 9:00 and 11:30 am EST on 5/24 (i.e. AFTER the Andreas Toutziaridis call, but BEFORE Toyota Tacoma return to 80 MS). Those three documented visits that she so readily volunteered – information that was not truly responsive to the actual questions asked by officers, who were inquiring about FD, not MT – were those documented communications (visits/texts/SM posts) prearranged steps in “The Alibi Script” to provide evidence MT was not in New Canaan morning of 5/24, or could those documented communications (texts, photographs on SM, in-person visits) be signal confirmation(s) from MT to others that certain step(s) had been completed before those communications were made? It is possible they would serve as both. And if signal confirmation(s), then to whom? Who would be watching for either those visits or those texts, or for the post(s) to SM? And why three communications (2 visits & 1 photo with robot)? Was that to cover a span of time, or if intended to signal, did each of the communications signal completion of a specific step (for example “kill,” “body transfer Suburban to Toyota Tacoma,” and “body transfer Toyota Tacoma to an unknown receiver or location”)?

SUMMARY: Could AT’s 8:24 am EST call to FD’s cellphone sitting in the offices of FORE Group, allegedly in the presence of MT and also possibly KM, have been a primary signal to MT (and perhaps KM) from those on scene at New Canaan? And then, could MT’s subsequent communications while running errands from 9:00 to 11:00 have been a set of secondary signals to others (perhaps KM, or other local associates aware of the morning plans, or even distant associates aware of the morning plans). Was anyone watching MT’s SM that morning expecting such a signal? Could MT have been carrying a separate phone with a caller telling her when various parts of the plan were fulfilled? If not via phone call, could someone have been posting signals to SM that MT was watching for and then relaying through her own SM posts to others?

My apologies if these questions have already been addressed. I am still catching up on earlier threads, while also trying to organize my own VERY detailed timelines for the relevant parties as well as spreadsheets to ease navigating the SW's.

So the gag order made him gag?? Maybe he lost confidence in NP. IMO

The reason for FD's suicide seems so simple to me and Pattis was at the heart of it with a little help from DA at The Courant.

A fantasy-land had been created in the press and FD read it over and over until he solidly believed it.

Inevitably the lies and deceit came apart at the seams.....

Then......whoops!......he's headed to the hoosegow. Reality bites!

Some late in the evening questions that have been running through my mind as I consider MT’s interviews with police, as sparsely documented in the AW's:

SUMMARY: Could AT’s 8:24 am EST call to FD’s cellphone sitting in the offices of FORE Group, allegedly in the presence of MT and also possibly KM, have been a primary signal to MT (and perhaps KM) from those on scene at New Canaan? And then, could MT’s subsequent communications while running errands from 9:00 to 11:00 have been a set of secondary signals to others (perhaps KM, or other local associates aware of the morning plans, or even distant associates aware of the morning plans). Was anyone watching MT’s SM that morning expecting such a signal? Could MT have been carrying a separate phone with a caller telling her when various parts of the plan were fulfilled? If not via phone call, could someone have been posting signals to SM that MT was watching for and then relaying through her own SM posts to others?

My apologies if these questions have already been addressed. I am still catching up on earlier threads, while also trying to organize my own VERY detailed timelines for the relevant parties as well as spreadsheets to ease navigating the SW's.

Good points/questions. I was wondering also if may have been a signal for help...something didn't go as planned...IMO

Ok! Without further adieu, here are some pictures I took yesterday at 585 Middle Rd, one of the locations named in the SW Cell Tower dumps:

585 Middle Rd - Parking Lot/Woods (for Arden Courts -- dementia care facility):
585 Parking Lot - Right Corner_Entry.jpg
585 Parking Lot - Yellow Shed.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Yellow Shed Rear.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Woods 1.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Woods 2.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Rear Right.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Grassy Knoll 1.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Grassy Knoll 2.jpg

Attachments

• 585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property 1.jpg
    585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property 1.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property 2.jpg
    585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property 2.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 106
Is this another clown that makes all noise, throws stuff to see what will stick on the wall and refuses to listen to the Gag Order because it was not given on his shift? Why does CT courts not get after these clowns that violate the laws they are to uphold?

Wish a trial would start. I feel MT lawyer will drag it on. Now KM he might give up what he knows for a lighter sentence....he will not have a good time in prison at all especially if he is with those he put in prison.

I don’t think KM put anybody in prison. And for other inmates (and corrections officers), he is probably an asset-he can dispense (trade) legal advice and also refer people to other lawyers that he knows.

Part 2 - Residencies Proximal to 585 Middle Rd:

Neighboring house to 585 Middle Rd -- according to google maps, the driveway actually leads to two properties: the big yellow house on the right (new build) and an older, smaller house up to the left that you can't see from the road. Included a google maps ss for reference -- Arden Courts parking lot is in the bottom left corner, yellow house in the center, smaller house on the right.
585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property 1.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property 2.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property Driveway 1.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property Driveway 2.jpg Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 8.44.40 AM.png

Property 2 houses down from 585 Middle Rd -- I took a picture of this one because it is listed as the home business of a local roofer/landscaper and there was a boat in the driveway. A tenuous connection to be sure (MOO), but I figured it was still worth photographing.
IMG_20200224_161841_1.jpg 585 Parking Lot - Neighboring Property Boat.jpg

Police search Fotis Dulos' home as bondsman says he spoke to him last before suicide attempt | Daily Mail Online

Fd Suicide Information:

Data points per article:

9:53 am Fd calls bail bondsman to ask to take over bond that was to be discussed in emergency hearing. 'I [Bondsman] stated that I would give him a call back in a little while because he said he was on his way to his attorney's office.' [BBM]

10:34 am He [Bondsman] said when he called Dulos back about 40 minutes later at 10:34 a.m., he noticed he sounded different and like he was 'out of breath'.

'He was like it's all set something to that effect,' Motuxzick said.

'It sounded like he was working out it was almost like he was kind of I don't know out of breath.'

11:18 am Fd friend/local businesswoman (believed to be AC IMO but not confirmed in this article) arrives at 4Jx.

11:54 am Wellness call made to FPD/911

Question: What took so long to get to Fd? Fd was due in Court at Noon. AC or female referred to in article arrived at 11:18 am, did they see Fd and why did they not enter the house or garage?

Quotes from article:

Motuxzick told NBC Connecticut Wednesday that the suspected murderer called him at 9:53 a.m. Tuesday morning asking if he could take over the bond that was up for the emergency hearing that Dulos missed later that day.

'He asked me what do I need to take over, those were his words, the bail that he's referring to the $6 million,' said Motuxzick, who was the first bondsman to try to secure Dulos' most recent $6 million bond.

'I stated that I would give him a call back in a little while because he said he was on his way to his attorney's office.'

He said when he called Dulos back about 40 minutes later at 10:34 a.m., he noticed he sounded different and like he was 'out of breath'.

'He was like it's all set something to that effect,' Motuxzick said.

'It sounded like he was working out it was almost like he was kind of I don't know out of breath.'

'Unfortunately I don't know if it just all got to him at that point and he said to heck with it,' said Motuxzick.

The bondsman told NBC Dulos always told him he loved his children and that he had an explanation for the accusations against him but the bond might have 'put him over the edge'.

'Whatever happened along the way with the bond being posted I think this was possibly a something that just might've put him over the edge,' Motuxzick said.

A woman, who has not been named publicly but has been identified by local outlets as a friend of Fotis and local businesswoman whose signature is on his bond, went to the house at 11.18am.

It is unclear if she got inside or if she spoke to him.

The call to police for a wellness check did not come in until 11.54am. It is unclear if she has any significant role in what happened on Tuesday.

In a recent article published by Hearst (CT Insider and CT Magazine), Pattis is asked why he takes on the defense of unpopular defendants. He is quoted: "A good part of my vocation is wanting to bear witness and to make sure these [people] aren't alone," Pattis says. "I can provide that. They're not alone in their worst moments."
Where was NP when FD sat alone in the garage of his mansion inhaling lethal gas? Off in another state with his phone shut off? Where was his partner KS? Chatting in the judge's chambers in Stamford? If that wasn't FD's worst moment... Yet Hearst re-publishes that article on 2/24 with no mention of FD's very solitary last act.

New Attorney For Michelle Troconis Speaks Out About the Dulos Case

Quotes from article:

When asked whether Fotis Dulos’s death helped or hurt his client, Michelle Troconis' new attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, said that prosecutors have now turned their attention to Troconis to make their case worthwhile.

However, Schoenhorn also said the suicide note Dulos left behind could help his client’s case.

“He specifically directs his attorney to disclose the truth,” the Hartford-based attorney said of the note police say was found beside Dulos when he tried to commit suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning in a car last month.

Schoenhorn has filed three motions. One asks that the case be moved from Stamford to Hartford. Schoenhorn said that while the state alleges Dulos’s death occurred in New Canaan, the crimes Troconis is accused of and pleaded not guilty to were alleged to have happened elsewhere.

“There isn’t one word in that multi-page arrest warrant suggesting that any conspiracy is alleged to have either hatched, formed or been carried out anywhere other than in either Farmington, I guess East Granby is mentioned, Avon and Hartford,” he said.

Although Schoenhorn said his main argument is that the case should have been heard in Hartford in the first place, moving it out of Stamford might be beneficial to his client for another reason -- finding a fair and impartial jury.

“The jurors up here, in my opinion so far, would be less prejudiced than down in New Canaan where there are these vigils, there's all these memorials,” said Schoenhorn. [BBM - REALLY? The Memorials have mainly been in Farmington?]

When asked for an explanation of why Troconis was allegedly caught on camera in a pickup in Hartford with Fotis Dulos the night Jennifer Dulos disappeared, Schoenhorn pointed to the suicide note allegedly penned by Dulos. It says Troconis is innocent, and that Dulos' attorney can explain why the pair was on Albany Avenue on May 24. The state said surveillance footage shows Dulos throwing away bags of trash. Blood evidence was later collected from garbage bags in that same vicinity that prosecutors said contain Jennifer’s DNA.
This is just a verbal game of Monkey in the middle. Guarantee NP has nothing to explain the evidence dump on Albany. This is the pre game talk. Just waiting for prosecution to join in with " your mother's so ugly.......

I do believe this is lawyering 101. Actually he might be quite popular with all the free legal advice.

auspex, thanks for the info on Middle Rd.
I see Ct. Light and Power have a couple parcels of vacant land on Middle Road but most interesting to me is that Burnt Hill Reservoir
is accessed from Middle Rd.
Apparently there's walking trails there also.
Could this have been a temporary body holding site? Or even a permanent grave?
do we know if Burnt Hill Reservoir was searched?
I don't recall hearing about it back when the searches were going on.

I guess about anything is possible at this point but even saying that makes me queasy.

This bond is one of the largest done in CT in a long time and so to see that the underlying collateral for the bond was insufficient and that the individuals participating in the bond were in fact it seems involved in perpetrating a fraud based on what we now know IMO, it raises so many red flags in my mind. What are the review processes for these bonds? Why was Fd (big flight risk and ditto for MT) allowed out of jail until the collateral had been reviewed?

Will the individuals involved in perpetrating this fraud be prosecuted - Anna Curry, GV and PI McKenna?

Where was Atty Colangelo? Where was the State Insurance Group in Hartford that reviews these policies? What is so shocking is that as frauds go this one wasn't really very well done IMO as the information on the properties was all publicly available. Why wasn't someone tasked to simply verify the information BEFORE allowing Fd out of Jail?????

Where was Judge Blawie and Judge White in the review of bond (has MT bond package been completely reviewed as it seems like there are major faults in the CT review process of these large bonds)?

Why did it take a whistleblower to take the lid off of this entire conversation?

Why was Palmetto on the Approved list for the State when it had insufficient liquidity and capital for a bond of $6 million. Which Company is standing behind the MT bond in terms of the insurance and has her bond/s all been reviewed and is the collateral sufficient and accessible?

Why have the Press written nothing further on this entire conversation?

Why did the Court hearing not proceed to resolve the bond issue even though Fd didn't show up? It truly seemed to to an outsider watching this process that the attempt was made to sweep this entire debacle under the rug and hide it behind the eventual death of Fd? I hope this isn't true but it seems this way even a week plus later unfortunately IMO.

What was the role of Atty P. and Atty Smith in terms of jamming this bond through the Court? Nobody should know the Fd financial situation better than Pattisville IMO given their involvement in the Civil Case where all these issues were discussed. I do think that Atty. P. saying that the 'hold up' in the bond was a 'technical detail relating to title' was not truthful in the least and it was just word salad for 'fraud' IMO and so to see the attorneys so involved in jamming through a bond that was not based on truthful information is something that is so profoundly wrong IMO that I do wonder why we haven't seen an sanctions for this behaviour once the investigation is completed.

Its a horrible feeling to not have confidence in a bureaucracy having the systems and process in place to do a simple task like looking at collateral and issuing a bond. But, sadly it seems that the issuance of the Fd bond was an epic fail on all levels. Wonder why we haven't seen anything more about it discussed either in Court or in the Press?

So disappointing and I do wonder if Atty Colangelo was simply spread too thin and so something major but simple such as a bond slipped through the cracks?

MOO
Perhaps the reason that we’ve seen or heard nothing more about the flimsy nature of bond review more generally is that if we did, the entire house of cards that comprises bond review in the state of CT would fall and be exposed for the shallow scam that it appears to be. I am not a “CT conspiracist” by any means, but I do know that there is a lot of looking the other way and pretending nice and old boy networks and the like, including outright corruption from time to time, that have built this state and continue to operate, and allow circus acts like NP and the FD bond fiasco and indeed the murder of JD to happen.
Maybe the person to contact for insight on weaknesses in the bail bond system would be the bondswoman who first reported it to Colangelo, she seems to be an activist keeping watch on the fraudulent nature of the system.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member