Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tink56 - any new court date for KM's divorce? TIA! :)

Looks like no court date change (so far)...

Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 19
Docket Information
Docket No: HHD -CR19-0266274-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE SOUTH WINDSOR
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/21/2019
Court: Hartford JD Bond Amount: $500 (This case only)
Bond Type: Set
Miscellaneous: (Not Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 9/24/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-70b SEXUAL ASSAULT-SPOUSE/COHABITR B Felony 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-182 DISORDERLY CONDUCT C Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-96 UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT 2ND DEG A Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty

@LosAngeles - thanks but I have that one - I'm looking for case #HHD-FA19-6105839-S (Divorce) - ??

TIA! :)
Thank you for Case#...is this what you are looking for?

Information Updated as of: 07/24/2020

Case Information
Case Type: F00 - Family - Dissolution of Marriage - C.G.S. Chapter 815j
Court Location: HARTFORD JD
Financial Disputes: Yes
Parenting Disputes: No
RFTD Referral: No
RFTD Accepted: No
Last Action Date: 02/13/2020 (Last Action Date is a data entry date, not actual date)

Disposition Information
Disposition Date:
Disposition:
Judge or Magistrate:

Party/Appearance/ IV-D Authorized Filer Information
Party No Fee Party Category
P-01
KENT D. MAWHINNEY
Attorney:
lile.gif
MAWHINNEY KENT D LAW OFFICE OF LLC (422454)
34 JEROME AVE
SUITE 108
BLOOMFIELD, CT 06002
Appearance For: Family Superior Court Only File Date: 01/14/2019
Attorney:
lile.gif
ROTHENBERG & CIANCIOLA LLC (408512)
20-30 BEAVER ROAD
SUITE 100 PO BOX 290767
WETHERSFIELD, CT 06129
Appearance For: Family Superior Court Only File Date: 01/24/2019
Plaintiff
D-01
CHERRY ONGOCO HADDOCK MAWHINNEY
Self-Rep: 24 STEVENS ROAD
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT 06074 File Date: 03/27/2019
Attorney:
lile.gif
ZENAS ZELOTES (419408)
1266 EAST MAIN STREET
SUITE 700R
STAMFORD, CT 06902
Appearance For: Family Superior Court Only File Date: 03/18/2019
Defendant

@LosAngeles - thanks but I have that one - I'm looking for case #HHD-FA19-6105839-S (Divorce) - ??

TIA! :)
Interesting....nothing on the docket...

HHD-FA19-6105839-S - MAWHINNEY, KENT D. v. HADDOCK MAWHINNEY, CHERRY ONGOCO
#
Date Time Event Description Status
No Events Scheduled (colored and BBM)

Last edited:
In CT it’s been hot (90s) for the last few weeks, and dry except for several days of very heavy rain.
It's going to be "blazes" again this week. Lots of thunderstorms, too. We had dinner in Farmington last Sunday. I overheard the table next to us (6+feet away) talk about Fotis, so it seems like the topic is still on everyone's mind. Justice for Jennifer. Such a shame.

It's going to be "blazes" again this week. Lots of thunderstorms, too. We had dinner in Farmington last Sunday. I overheard the table next to us (6+feet away) talk about Fotis, so it seems like the topic is still on everyone's mind. Justice for Jennifer. Such a shame.

I’m glad at least that the topic is still in play, even with Dulos gone. It does give me a little hope that some kind of justice will be coming. I hope somebody talks soon, too.

Jennifer is on so many people's minds, along with the coward. Those conversations are not going away. I do believe one day she will be found and justice will be served upon the other two.

I’m glad at least that the topic is still in play, even with Dulos gone. It does give me a little hope that some kind of justice will be coming. I hope somebody talks soon, too.

I am glad of this, too. With so much going on in the world, it might be easy for some to forget her. But people don’t, and it warms my heart to see it. MOO.

Gosh on the blazes and storms! Be safe, everyone! It makes me so happy to hear this about people still talking about it. That is so important, and speaks so well of you all there. MOO.

Just checking in to see the latest. Here's hoping that Jennifer's remains can be recovered and laid to rest properly.

I feel so bad for the Dulos children, they've lost both their mother and father under horrible circumstances. I'm glad they have their maternal grandmother to look after them.

#Justice4Jennifer

I suppose this is mean, but I really wish that the authorities would somehow manage to find Jennifer’s remains without the assistance of either MT or KM so no deals are made. But I guess if that was going to happen, it would’ve already happened by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members