Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - Man...I appreciate that you have been thinking about us. Luckily, he qualified for early release and we are hoping he is released on Sunday, 7/26. That is the plan, anyway...but dealing with CDCR here in California can be tricky...and they can change their minds on a whim. I can't wait to see him...I have missed him so very much.

Again - thank you for thinking about me. It means a lot!

Debbie
xoxo

Congrats to the both of you!!!
images

Prayers, hugs, good Karma for his continued success and yours!

May everything go your way this weekend!

@MarissaAlter
·
Michelle Troconis’ next court appearance in the Jennifer Dulos case has been pushed again. She was supposed to appear in Stamford 8/6. That’s now down for 10/10. Troconis is charged with conspiracy to commit murder, evidence tampering, and hindering prosecution.
Troconis has had her case on hold due to the pandemic. She last appeared in court in February and remains on house arrest with GPS monitoring. She’s allowed to leave for medical reasons, work, church, to meet her attorney, and go shopping provided she gets approval 1st.
@News12CT

Horse hobby isn’t on the list?

Hi - Man...I appreciate that you have been thinking about us. Luckily, he qualified for early release and we are hoping he is released on Sunday, 7/26. That is the plan, anyway...but dealing with CDCR here in California can be tricky...and they can change their minds on a whim. I can't wait to see him...I have missed him so very much.

Again - thank you for thinking about me. It means a lot!

Debbie
xoxo

That is excellent news-good luck to you all!

Tricia will be on WS youtube tonight briefly at 10:00 pm but then at midnight Mountain time, she plans to do a 24 hour marathon "end of the world" youtube in (dis)honour of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. There will also be discussion of many missing people cases that perhaps don't get as much coverage as others ... whatever she and you folks can fit into those 24 hours.

You must be okay with Tricia perhaps nodding off, her couch at times empty with Scrappy Joe, Boo and Babe holding down the show between interludes, but all in all, Tricia will be there or thereabouts, listening to you folks and swapping tales with you ... for a whole 24 hours !! How exciting is that?

giphy.gif

Click here for Tricia's Websleuths Youtube Channel

Justice may be coming slow for Jennifer but I can see by Colangelo's motion that there will be a vigorous and dogged attempt to hold MT accountable and take away any doubt that FD was a murderer also. I hope her family can hold tight with this process as it is so grueling on the psyche.

I believe they can. They have been through so much already and have shown themselves to be incredibly resilient, class acts (and I do not mean anything related to money), and devoted to each other. It makes me sick that they’ve had to demonstrate such admirable characteristics thanks to the selfish greed of others who only ever took and took from JD and her family. MOO.

Since they know those two windows of time when JD’s remains were disposed of, we can estimate how far he or they could travel and return. (Who said we’d never use algebra?) Some places obviously are unlikely, like I doubt she was disposed of in a grocery store. It just seems like using radii (ah, geometry), likely areas could be identified and unlikely areas specified as well. Easy for me to say, I know, but surely there’s a way to work it using computers—or grids or something. I don’t know how it works but I’ve read about people looking at Google Earth photos and seeing unexpected glimpses of loved ones who are no longer present. What if some Google Earth photo somewhere shows FD, MT, KM, etc. on those days? Could we divide and conquer? Off the wall, ok, but how could it be done? I wonder, too, about asking people to look at any casual photos they took on that day since the name ground might show something useful that the people never realized was there since their focus was something else. Also, most areas have aerial photographs taken at intervals for mapping, etc. It’s much easier to see disturbed areas from air especially if compared to previous aerials. MOO.

‘it’s 10/1

THESE CHANGES...UGH!

Just checked CT Court Case Lookup....Mawhinney's Criminal Trial is on the calendar for:

Next Court Date: 9/3/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

His divorce proceeding in Hartford are on August 5th at 10 A.M.:
53a-223* VIOLATION OF PROTECTIVE ORDER D Felony 1 6/26/2019 Not Guilty
53a-70b SEXUAL ASSAULT-SPOUSE/COHABITR B Felony 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-182 DISORDERLY CONDUCT C Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-96 UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT 2ND DEG A Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty

The big questions remain. Will either KM or MT have something to add to the FD conversation or details that might help find JFD? Who will start to talk first??

I say neither one talks, because ofcthe extent of their respective involvement...they will both “triple dog dare” the state of Connecticut to prove it. And it sounds like the state will do just that, irrespective of MT’s showboat attorney’s antics. Who is representing KM? Public defender, or a hotshot?

I say neither one talks, because ofcthe extent of their respective involvement...they will both “triple dog dare” the state of Connecticut to prove it. And it sounds like the state will do just that, irrespective of MT’s showboat attorney’s antics. Who is representing KM? Public defender, or a hotshot?
On the judicial website it says Butler, Norris & Gold. Gold was a chief prosecutor for city of Hartford and mayor of Wethersfield, Ct at one point in time. Norris a former State's Attorney. I have not looked into what if any high profile cases they have represented.

On the other hand regarding the delays, MT will be further upset now at not getting to go here, there, and everywhere she likes. I never thought that LE and the prosecutors would give up on this case, and I feel even more convinced of that as a result of statements we’ve heard in the past few days. We can’t bring JD back but we can hold out for justice for her and those five kids. MOO.

Thursday, July 23rd:
*Pretrial Conference Proceedings Hearing (Remote/re Divorce) (@ 12pm ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 55) arrested & charged (1/7/20) & arraigned (2/20/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $2M bond.
Court info from 1/7/20 thru 5/20/20 reference post #495 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

6/2/20 Update: Murder: Hearing was cancelled due to COVID-19. Next pretrial hearing on 7/9/20. 6/29/20 Update: Pretrial hearing has been rescheduled to 9/3/20.

*Charged (1/21/19) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & on June 26, 2019 with violating of a protective order. Plead not guilty. $500 bond.
If bond made – on house arrest, surrender passport & no contact with co-defendants. Dulos’ former civil lawyer who represented Dulos against a $2.5 million civil lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law.
Court info from 2/14/20 thru 4/23/20 reference post #756 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

6/15/20 Update: Divorce hearing (#6105839) on 6/15/20 has been rescheduled to 7/7/20.
6/16/20 Update: Violation of protective order & sexual assault hearing on 6/25 has been rescheduled to 8/6/20.

7/7/20 Update: Divorce: Hearing was rescheduled as remote pretrial conference proceedings on 7/23/20.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) – Had pretrial hearing on 10/1/20.

*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

ITA - they will not reveal where the body is IMO or really, anything much now. The only person who knows they know (if they know) is dead.

IMO, Since we know he planned this attack on her (was it a planned abduction then murder or murder at her home?) I'm sure he had a disposal place - but I still believe they found something in the garbage plant - and her body will not be found.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member