Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thoughts as always @Seattle1!

I'm baffled by this quote from Greenwich Time article:
Schoenhorn is calling for the probation officer to turn over any notes about Troconis’ activities and he wants the practice of sharing information with police or prosecutors halted “immediately.”
Attorney's complaint: Probation officer conducting 'unlawful' interrogations in Jennifer Dulos case

When FD had a temper tantrum of relatively short duration and destroyed portions of JFD memorial near his home, NP did NOT bring up this argument as Attorney Colangelo brought the action forward to the judge. I don't know/remember if probation brought this to the attention of the court or Colangelo brought the matter to the court's attention, but FD was warned that he was approaching three strikes.

Who/what does Schoenhorn think probation monitors do with the information they have? This is nonsensical, IMO...MOO.

Also, IMO, Schoenhorn is trying to develop a pattern that LE is "picking on" poor MT. He wants to use the filings to make the "public" aware of the mean way in which LE has treated MT. SMH.....UGH!

Just a tip, in case there are those who don't know this: If you can only get the first line of an "Insider" article-- if you "select" just below that line, you can usually get the next 2 sentences.

I think you are exactly right re: Schoenhorn’s attempt to portray MT as a victim of overagressive police and justice dept harassment. He thinks this won’t play well in front of a jury box of minorities, especially Hispanic people, since she is “one of them”. I also think he wants to see if they know where she’s been-he is mining for information that he should already have, since he should be attempting to control her behavior. It is up to him to keep her out of any more legal trouble, if he can.

I hope the prosecution petitions the judge about her activities. It sounds like the probation department knows she leaves home to go to unauthorized places regularly.
Absolutely agree Jmoose....I also had a moment where I considered that Schoenhorn has told MT..."You can go visit Petu. Tell probation we are having a meeting."

I don't know for sure, obviously, but this "investigating" and "interviewing" witnesses seems a bit odd to me. :confused::cool::p

Absolutely agree Jmoose....I also had a moment where I considered that Schoenhorn has told MT..."You can go visit Petu. Tell probation we are having a meeting."

I don't know for sure, obviously, but this "investigating" and "interviewing" witnesses seems a bit odd to me. :confused::cool::p

Me, too. What witnesses? Since she and Fd “didn’t do it”, what relationship could these so called witnesses have with MT? Are they suggesting that MT has the right to seek out “Fudge” and some of the other people of the street in Hartford so she can indulge in some witness tampering? Surely not. Sounds to me like MT is losing it over being confined in ANY way, with someone having control of her actions and comings and goings. Wonder if she’s PO’d that she can’t spend the very short time she has left to look for another “rich” guy? After all, her window of opportunity is getting smaller and smaller, since she is aging out of the ability to work her man trap. Not to mention the possibility that she will probably be spending years in prison soon. By the way, why can’t MT’s family and friends visit her where she lives? And I wonder if they do? Do you think anybody monitors who is coming to where she lives to see her?

Me, too. What witnesses? Since she and Fd “didn’t do it”, what relationship could these so called witnesses have with MT? Are they suggesting that MT has the right to seek out “Fudge” and some of the other people of the street in Hartford so she can indulge in some witness tampering? Surely not. Sounds to me like MT is losing it over being confined in ANY way, with someone having control of her actions and comings and goings. Wonder if she’s PO’d that she can’t spend the very short time she has left to look for another “rich” guy? After all, her window of opportunity is getting smaller and smaller, since she is aging out of the ability to work her man trap. Not to mention the possibility that she will probably be spending years in prison soon. By the way, why can’t MT’s family and friends visit her where she lives? And I wonder if they do? Do you think anybody monitors who is coming to where she lives to see her?

I can't think of anything Schoenhorn has done since taking on MT as a client that hasn't backfired -- he truly is a blowhard!

What's apparent to me is MT met her match with one that enjoys publicly skirting the spirit of the law whether it be his insane motions demanding court hearings during a pandemic or posing ideas that do not conform to house confinement, a court-ordered condition of bond release.

There's a reason that we never heard such motions from MT's previous attorney (Bowman) who would never embarrass himself or disrespect the court with such requests. It's no accident that after more than a year under confinement that the parole officer is suddenly having to make inquiries about MT's sudden change of behavior under confinement.

A perfect example of a situation where a judge grants a request to add (unproven) work release to a defendant's outings and the defendant flaunt the privilege.

Also, I believe that MT has the perfect go-around for visitors when she moved in with her mother that according to Schoenhorn, packed up and moved to CT to help out her daughter. I don't believe the court has any authority over private household guests.

From what I'm hearing today, I think Judge White granting MT's request to discontinue the random drug tests was probably a mistake.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members