Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about the brutally broken family of 5 children this morning.

Yes, a crack formed between Jennifer & Fotis.

Michelle Troconis chose to wedge herself into that crack until the whole thing fell.

Fell on Jennifer's 5 children,
Fell on Kent Mawhinney's 5 children,
Fell on Michelle's own daughter.

So sad.

upload_2020-8-1_7-33-21.jpeg
image from patch.com

Yet Michelle Troconis finds one lone ankle monitor & a home she can select to be too restrictive.

Which is more restrictive, Michelle, an ankle monitor or Kent Mawhinney's jail cell?
Which is more restrictive, Michelle, an ankle monitor or zip ties?
Which is more restrictive, Michelle, a condo or an unmarked grave?

JMHO YMMV LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR

In all his devious preparations with his low class mistress and his shady lawyer - "unplanned last minute change in visitation plans" to move dinner to the backyard of JFD's home a couple evenings before, the alibi script, cellphones left at 4JC, surreptitiously "borrowed" vehicle and manipulation and attempted intimidation of its owner, parking a distance from the murder site and bicycling in...etc, I think the "Greek genius" had NO IDEA (1) how much JFD would fight for her precious life, and (2) how much her bodily fluids would spill, requiring extensive cleanup at the murder site as well as subsequent to transportation of JFD's body elsewhere.

I'd love to know when those two plastic ponchos found in the garbage bags dumped on Albany Ave were acquired. Were they found in JFD's garage with other camping stuff and employed to protect the perpetrator's clothing during clean up there? (If so, what single perpetrator needs two ponchos?) Or, did MT and FD purchase them in advance of 5/24? (Again, what single perpetrator needs two, one with a hood and one without?) Or, did MT make a run to purchase them the morning of 5/24, after learning from FD that they'd have to add some extra steps to their plans to do some unplanned cleanup of fluids and potential DNA transfer? (Aha, here I could see a need for two, one with a hood for the member of the murder cleanup crew who had long hair and one without for the murderer with the shaved head.)

The Toyota Tacoma arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22PM, having traveled from New Canaan as documented by surveillance. FD's 2015 Chev Suburban with Thule rack arrived at 80 MS Rd at 1:36PM (1 hour and 14 minutes later) and it arrived there at the same time as did the Jeep Grand Cherokee, driven by MT. I'd love to know whether both those vehicles were seen on surveillance leaving 4JC just prior to that arrival at 80 MS Rd. Or, did they rendezvous somewhere else between New Canaan and Farmington (implying the Suburban HAD BEEN in New Canaan, presumably to receive JFD's body) and then travel to 80 MS Rd from wherever that was? And if that is so, what were they doing in the 1 hour and 14 minutes after the Toyota Tacoma arrived, but before they arrived? Were they checking the "load" in the Thule rack because the driver of the Suburban detected leaking from it and he wanted that leaking addressed before his arrival in Farmington/Avon? Did they visit a hand-operated car wash to quick-clean such leaking?

I don't believe a word of any of MT's three interviews indicating she and FD ate lunch between the New Canaan adventure and the work still waiting at 80 MS Rd. I think that approximate hour and a half between 12:22 and 1:36PM was a panic-filled one in which the zip ties were cut, the package was opened, and need for cleanup that could result in more DNA transfer was determined and dealt with. It was not a "hmmm, what do have in the cabinet for lunch, and does this sound good to you" hour and a half as MT attempted to make it sound in her interviews. MOO.

If JFD's body WAS moved to the Thule rack on FD's Suburban in New Canaan and not to the Toyota Tacoma, then I wonder: was KM the bonehead who drove the Toyota Tacoma from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd and then beat the hell out of there, LEAVING all those bloody-paper-towel and -sponge filled bags in the back seats, oozing their liquid contents onto the seats and car door? It seems to me as though FD and MT discovered that mess late in the afternoon AFTER they arrived at 80 MS Rd and possibly even after the Jeep's afternoon trip - when there was only enough time to move the bags, but not time enough to clean up the mess those bags had left before PG arrived at 80 MS Rd at the end of the workday, looking for FD and looking to collect his truck and the keys which were no longer where he'd left them that morning. To me, that implies that most of that afternoon was dealing not with the bags, but with "cleaning up Jennifer" and moving her body somewhere else.

All MOO.
Thanks for this great review of events

In all his devious preparations with his low class mistress and his shady lawyer - "unplanned last minute change in visitation plans" to move dinner to the backyard of JFD's home a couple evenings before, the alibi script, cellphones left at 4JC, surreptitiously "borrowed" vehicle and manipulation and attempted intimidation of its owner, parking a distance from the murder site and bicycling in...etc, I think the "Greek genius" had NO IDEA (1) how much JFD would fight for her precious life, and (2) how much her bodily fluids would spill, requiring extensive cleanup at the murder site as well as subsequent to transportation of JFD's body elsewhere.

I'd love to know when those two plastic ponchos found in the garbage bags dumped on Albany Ave were acquired. Were they found in JFD's garage with other camping stuff and employed to protect the perpetrator's clothing during clean up there? (If so, what single perpetrator needs two ponchos?) Or, did MT and FD purchase them in advance of 5/24? (Again, what single perpetrator needs two, one with a hood and one without?) Or, did MT make a run to purchase them the morning of 5/24, after learning from FD that they'd have to add some extra steps to their plans to do some unplanned cleanup of fluids and potential DNA transfer? (Aha, here I could see a need for two, one with a hood for the member of the murder cleanup crew who had long hair and one without for the murderer with the shaved head.)

The Toyota Tacoma arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22PM, having traveled from New Canaan as documented by surveillance. FD's 2015 Chev Suburban with Thule rack arrived at 80 MS Rd at 1:36PM (1 hour and 14 minutes later) and it arrived there at the same time as did the Jeep Grand Cherokee, driven by MT. I'd love to know whether both those vehicles were seen on surveillance leaving 4JC just prior to that arrival at 80 MS Rd. Or, did they rendezvous somewhere else between New Canaan and Farmington (implying the Suburban HAD BEEN in New Canaan, presumably to receive JFD's body) and then travel to 80 MS Rd from wherever that was? And if that is so, what were they doing in the 1 hour and 14 minutes after the Toyota Tacoma arrived, but before they arrived? Were they checking the "load" in the Thule rack because the driver of the Suburban detected leaking from it and he wanted that leaking addressed before his arrival in Farmington/Avon? Did they visit a hand-operated car wash to quick-clean such leaking?

I don't believe a word of any of MT's three interviews indicating she and FD ate lunch between the New Canaan adventure and the work still waiting at 80 MS Rd. I think that approximate hour and a half between 12:22 and 1:36PM was a panic-filled one in which the zip ties were cut, the package was opened, and need for cleanup that could result in more DNA transfer was determined and dealt with. It was not a "hmmm, what do have in the cabinet for lunch, and does this sound good to you" hour and a half as MT attempted to make it sound in her interviews. MOO.

If JFD's body WAS moved to the Thule rack on FD's Suburban in New Canaan and not to the Toyota Tacoma, then I wonder: was KM the bonehead who drove the Toyota Tacoma from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd and then beat the hell out of there, LEAVING all those bloody-paper-towel and -sponge filled bags in the back seats, oozing their liquid contents onto the seats and car door? It seems to me as though FD and MT discovered that mess late in the afternoon AFTER they arrived at 80 MS Rd and possibly even after the Jeep's afternoon trip - when there was only enough time to move the bags, but not time enough to clean up the mess those bags had left before PG arrived at 80 MS Rd at the end of the workday, looking for FD and looking to collect his truck and the keys which were no longer where he'd left them that morning. To me, that implies that most of that afternoon was dealing not with the bags, but with "cleaning up Jennifer" and moving her body somewhere else.

All MOO.
Thanks for this great review of events

Michelle Troconis chose to wedge herself into that crack until the whole thing fell.

So sad.

View attachment 257944
image from patch.com

Yet Michelle Troconis finds one lone ankle monitor & a home she can select to be too restrictive.

Which is more restrictive, Michelle, an ankle monitor or Kent Mawhinney's jail cell?

Are you okay Laughing? I think you are pretty upset with MT....you know you are right...we all should be upset with her. She is NOT special! MT does not care about those precious children, only the shallow person she is.

Are you okay Laughing? I think you are pretty upset with MT....you know you are right...we all should be upset with her. She is NOT special! MT does not care about those precious children, only the shallow person she is.

Oh, just fine, thank you!

No matter how you feel about married adults and affairs -- Michelle Troconis seriously wronged the assembled group of children.

The financial crimes -- detailed in court, not searching for a link -- committed by Fotis with Michelle Troconis right beside him are not victimless crimes. The money was stolen from the children, and from the estate of Hill Farber.

So she had a hand -- both hands -- in stealing the mother of these children, and a large share of the financial security of these children.

We cannot let these facts become obscured by her new-found habit of virtue signalling.

Re-read, if you might benefit from a refresher course in evil:

Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Full Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

Justice for Jennifer, and Jennifer's children.

JMHO YMMV LRR

So sad.

View attachment 257944
image from patch.com

This gives me chills—; sometimes in the quest to search for justice, the stark horror of why justice is so important even as it can never undo the sadness, loss, and heartbreak can almost be sidelined because to think of that is to think of how staggeringly cruel, how awful for JD, and her kids, her mom, her sister, and everyone else who loves her. MOO. I’ll never understand it. MOO.

I keep reading Diddian’s post with all the facts and excellent questions and there is so much there. One great benefit of time spent learning about the case and the individuals involved is that threads that might not have seemed connected and actions that at first seemed incongruous start to be seen more clearly and in a wider context. The thing is that now, we do have the benefit of hindsight that we didn’t have six months ago or a year ago. The question of what FD might or might not do, how KM or MT might act...it seems like looking at everything again knowing more in general now might give us helpful new insights. I wonder what you all think. MOO.

I can’t read it all on this site but I’m sure this same story about MT’s attorney objecting to her probation officer asking to see receipts, etc. showing that she did go to clients’ houses for work will be published elsewhere, too (MOO):

Attorney's complaint: Probation officer conducting 'unlawful' interrogations in Jennifer Dulos case

Thanks for heads up about a new complaint filed in the court. Hopefull somebody will post or tweet a copy soon. It's cited as "insider-story" in the SA which I think means the story won't be unlocked to non-subscribers for another day or so.

I'm not impressed with MT's latest lawyer as he's already demonstrated over-the-top filings including use of the wrong court just for publicity.

I'll never forget the Judges' warning to MT of "NO SIDE-TRIPS" when he granted her non-financial bond restriction request filed earlier (to leave home for work).

The probation officer was well within his right to request receipts for any of the trips she alleges are work-related. Again, her lawyer is seeking special treatment for MT and I'm sure the Judge will remind him that his client is in-fact on HOUSE ARREST!

MOO

Thanks for heads up about a new complaint filed in the court. Hopefull somebody will post or tweet a copy soon. It's cited as "insider-story" in the SA which I think means the story won't be unlocked to non-subscribers for another day or so.

I'm not impressed with MT's latest lawyer as he's already demonstrated over-the-top filings including use of the wrong court just for publicity.

I'll never forget the Judges' warning to MT of "NO SIDE-TRIPS" when he granted her non-financial bond restriction request filed earlier (to leave home for work).

The probation officer was well within his right to request receipts for any of the trips she alleges are work-related. Again, her lawyer is seeking special treatment for MT and I'm sure the Judge will remind him that his client is in-fact on HOUSE ARREST!

MOO

This lawyer is full of it, isn’t he?? That probation officer is well within his rights to essentially ask for proof that she left the house for a legitimate reason, and not for any other one. And you just know she has been leaving the house when she shouldn’t

This lawyer is full of it, isn’t he?? That probation officer is well within his rights to essentially ask for proof that she left the house for a legitimate reason, and not for any other one. And you just know she has been leaving the house when she shouldn’t

This link popped up on a Google search for news about MT....we'll see if it works for everyone. It opened for me.
Attorney's complaint: Probation officer conducting 'unlawful' interrogations in Jennifer Dulos case

Below is the Youtube version of the hearing in which Judge White and Attorney Colangelo clarified the terms of bail. Judge White stated if she had a business meeting she was to go to that and then go home. If she "combined" errands, she needed to tell probation before she left. Meeting with one's attorney is generally not at lunch or driving to a horse farm or looking at the reservoirs in Hartford. (My hypothetical thoughts....) Probation is probably wondering if she is meeting with her attorney, why she makes so many stops, etc. This is not probation's problem.

Hey, maybe she likes to watch polo matches or go to car shows, too...possible sightings? Those polo players may want to look at some of her designer fabric swatches.

Schoenhorn is a blowhard who seems to have promised the Troconis clan that MT would be free under his guidance. (Is Attorney S married?) He seems to be taking this case very personally.

YouTube link:...It's all entertaining. You get a flavor of Schoenhorn as "unprepared" and lacking knowledge, but trying to boast his way through the hearing. Maybe he knows the judges better in Hartford? Conditions of bail start around 12-13 minutes:

IMO...MOO

P.S. When the article link posted, I see it's the same as the one HopeForTheBest posted. Sorry....or maybe it's 2 days old at this time of day???

Last edited:

August 2, 2020

STAMFORD — The attorney representing Michelle Troconis in the Jennifer Dulos homicide case has filed a complaint with the state Judicial Branch, accusing a probation officer of conducting “unlawful” weekly interrogations of his client.

According to attorney Jon Schoenhorn, his client has “illegally” been required to show pay stubs and provide information about meetings related to her defense strategy.

“This is unlawful and unconstitutional custodial interrogation, and must cease immediately,” Schoenhorn wrote in a letter obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media.

The letter was sent July 22 to Gary Roberge, executive director of the Court Support Services Division, which oversees supervision of defendants who have been released on bond with conditions.

Judicial Branch officials declined to comment on the letter.

In the letter, Schoenhorn cited the probation officer assigned to oversee his client’s electronic monitoring and other terms of her release on $2.1 million bond.

[..]

Schoenhorn contends in the letter that the probation officer is acting “under the mistaken impression that Ms. Troconis is a probationer or guilty of some offense."

The probation officer has required weekly in-person meetings, which are now conducted remotely, and questioned “the reason for legal meetings that take place outside my office,” Schoenhorn said.

“I witnessed his call come in last month while she and I were meeting in Farmington, and he asked her what we were doing,” Schoenhorn said. “If he incorrectly believes that he is acting in accordance with the law, I ask you to put a stop to this practice.”

Schoenhorn also contends that if the probation officer is sharing information on Troconis’ whereabouts with law enforcement, it would “constitute a direct interference with my representation.”

[..]

Schoenhorn is calling for the probation officer to turn over any notes about Troconis’ activities and he wants the practice of sharing information with police or prosecutors halted “immediately.”

Do your recall when MT's attorney Jon Schoenhorn recently filed multiple motions including a questionable motion filed erroneously in the court of appeals for a hearing (not a ruling) that never existed?

He was essentially saying that MT should be receiving special treatment while the rest of the judicial system was adhering to procedures established for the current pandemic/COVID19.

Well, in my opinion, he's at it again with his latest complaint that MT is being subjected to “unlawful and unconstitutional custodial interrogation, and must cease."

He is complaining that MT is being treated as if she was a parolee or probationer or guilty of an offense.

Duh -- there was probable cause to arrest his client three times on charges of tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution and conspiracy to commit murder!

The court mandated MT to house arrest as a bail condition -- but according to Schoenhorn, MT must be better than a probationer, and should obviously have special treatment.

I can't wait for the judge to remind him of the difference: a probationer is confined to their home unless they have a specific activity that is approved by a parole officer such as work, medical appointments, substance abuse treatment, or meetings with a parole officer.

With house arrest, you must stay in your home at all times, unless your court order includes exceptions to this rule.

MT is now complaining that she is being monitored to ensure she is compliant with her court orders. If MT defies the orders of her bond release she can have her bail revoked and sent to jail to await her trial.

Shoenhorn seems really bent out of shape because MT is being questioned about meetings with her lawyer that are taking place outside of his office.

Let's be perfectly clear: a greater number of defense lawyers represent their clients by meeting only in the confines of a jail room from the beginning to conviction or release of their client. Nobody has ever claimed that they did not have a fair defense because they had to conduct meetings with their lawyer in jail and not outside in some other desirable location of their choice.

I can just imagine where outside his office Shoenhorn and MT have been meeting.

Shoenhorn is proving to be as arrogant and acts as entitled as does MT.

I really hope Colangelo gets to respond to this!!

MOO

From the last motion and court order for MT's bail bond conditions and house arrest:

MT complained her bond restrictions were hindering her fabric swatch work, which requires her to visit clients in their home or at their business and the Judge ruled that MT could leave her home only for work purposes, religious purposes, and court appearances. "But no side trips" the judge warned.

MOO

You are very welcome! Thank YOU for all of your helpful insights in this case for Justice for JD! I cannot believe these ridiculous complaints they’re filing and the sheer, entitled arrogance! MOO.

This link popped up on a Google search for news about MT....we'll see if it works for everyone. It opened for me.

Below is the Youtube version of the hearing in which Judge White and Attorney Colangelo clarified the terms of bail. Judge White stated if she had a business meeting she was to go to that and then go home. If she "combined" errands, she needed to tell probation before she left. Meeting with one's attorney is generally not at lunch or driving to a horse farm or looking at the reservoirs in Hartford. (My hypothetical thoughts....) Probation is probably wondering if she is meeting with her attorney, why she makes so many stops, etc. This is not probation's problem.

Hey, maybe she likes to watch polo matches or go to car shows, too...possible sightings? Those polo players may want to look at some of her designer fabric swatches.

Schoenhorn is a blowhard who seems to have promised the Troconis clan that MT would be free under his guidance. (Is Attorney S married?) He seems to be taking this case very personally.

YouTube link:...It's all entertaining. You get a flavor of Schoenhorn as "unprepared" and lacking knowledge, but trying to boast his way through the hearing. Maybe he knows the judges better in Hartford? Conditions of bail start around 12-13 minutes:

IMO...MOO

P.S. When the article link posted, I see it's the same as the one HopeForTheBest posted. Sorry....or maybe it's 2 days old at this time of day???

I have a search alert in anticipation of the day when JD’s remains are found or MT/KM are convicted, etc. because I want to Know about that ASAP! I think that alert came in very early the other morning and it probably has now been long enough that they put it out to the public. It might have been on the Insider site almost a day or even a day by the time I saw it. MOO.

This is absurd, yes! Does her lawyer not know how many times she lied and went places as well—and kept an expired passport (easily renewable by mail) that she wasn’t supposed to have? Unbelievable! MOO.

IMO...MOO

Thanks for the video of the last non-financial bond requirement hearing. This is also where MT's lawyer tried to bedazzle Judge White with all his whining demands and the Judge was not having it!!

After Jon Schoenhorn tried cramming every imaginable wish by MT to make for full days away from home, he also had the nerve to suggest she did not need to clear or seek permission for her outings.

Judge White flat out tells Jon Schoenhorn his is not to be chock full of MT where he's called upon to micromanage MT's life, and tells her attorney that he could always just revoke his travel order and not allow MT to leave the house, period.

Jon Schoenhorn had no choice but to apologize to the court.

Well after his latest reported complaint about the probation officer, I hope he's called before Judge White and the consequences of how MT could go back to jail are made clear to him.

MOO

Thanks for the video of the last non-financial bond requirement hearing. This is also where MT's lawyer tried to bedazzle Judge White with all his whining demands and the Judge was not having it!!

After Jon Schoenhorn tried cramming every imaginable wish by MT to make for full days away from home, he also had the nerve to suggest she did not need to clear or seek permission for her outings.

Judge White flat out tells Jon Schoenhorn his is not to be chock full of MT where he's called upon to micromanage MT's life, and tells her attorney that he could always just revoke his travel order and not allow MT to leave the house, period.

Well after his latest reported complaint about the probation officer, I hope he's called before Judge White and the consequences of how MT could go back to jail are made clear to him.

MOO
I wonder if MT is complying with the "social distancing" rules-- with her lawyer, with her fabric-sample clients, horses, everyone else.

MOO

Good thoughts as always @Seattle1!

I'm baffled by this quote from Greenwich Time article:
Schoenhorn is calling for the probation officer to turn over any notes about Troconis’ activities and he wants the practice of sharing information with police or prosecutors halted “immediately.”

When FD had a temper tantrum of relatively short duration and destroyed portions of JFD memorial near his home, NP did NOT bring up this argument as Attorney Colangelo brought the action forward to the judge. I don't know/remember if probation brought this to the attention of the court or Colangelo brought the matter to the court's attention, but FD was warned that he was approaching three strikes.

Who/what does Schoenhorn think probation monitors do with the information they have? This is nonsensical, IMO...MOO.

Also, IMO, Schoenhorn is trying to develop a pattern that LE is "picking on" poor MT. He wants to use the filings to make the "public" aware of the mean way in which LE has treated MT. SMH.....UGH!

Good thoughts as always @Seattle1!

I'm baffled by this quote from Greenwich Time article:

When FD had a temper tantrum of relatively short duration and destroyed portions of JFD memorial near his home, NP did NOT bring up this argument as Attorney Colangelo brought the action forward to the judge. I don't know/remember if probation brought this to the attention of the court or Colangelo brought the matter to the court's attention, but FD was warned that he was approaching three strikes.

Who/what does Schoenhorn think probation monitors do with the information they have? This is nonsensical, IMO...MOO.

Also, IMO, Schoenhorn is trying to develop a pattern that LE is "picking on" poor MT. He wants to use the filings to make the "public" aware of the mean way in which LE has treated MT. SMH.....UGH!

I think you are exactly right re: Schoenhorn’s attempt to portray MT as a victim of overagressive police and justice dept harassment. He thinks this won’t play well in front of a jury box of minorities, especially Hispanic people, since she is “one of them”. I also think he wants to see if they know where she’s been-he is mining for information that he should already have, since he should be attempting to control her behavior. It is up to him to keep her out of any more legal trouble, if he can.

I hope the prosecution petitions the judge about her activities. It sounds like the probation department knows she leaves home to go to unauthorized places regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247