Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty quiet here for the last few days. Hoping that things start happening soon. And I am really hoping that MT has to keep wearing her electronic “jewelry” after her upcoming court date. Is it really possible that any judge will say “It doesn’t matter what she has been charged with; She’s been good for months-let’s remove the only thing keeping her here, waiting to be tried for conspiracy to commit murder.”

Or, there aren't any receipts, unless ticket stubs from car shows & polo matches are the only receipts available?

Anyone in the area, willing to contact Michelle Troconis and arrange to meet somewhere to see upholstery samples or perhaps even the entire hide of a cow???

Start a new gmail address & a pseudonym, please.

I'm thinking Starbucks, avoid letting the ankle monitor know where you live, too.

JMHO YMMV LRR

I would, but I only speak English and drink Dunkin.

In the slow days, as Attorney Schoenhorn ( For Seattle1: That's why I dubbed him AS, and it's so close to that other word) seems to be quiet for a change. Perhaps he's practicing in front of mirror, repeating a mantra...and deep breathing. Perhaps the Troconis quartet could help him with that.

Rereading a couple of article I noticed on February 6, 2020, just before AS's first appearance with MT, when interviewed by WFSB he stated the following:
"He said he also plans to argue that his client shouldn't be under house arrest.

There should be no house arrest," he said. "She should be free to travel at least within the United States. She's going to have to give up her passport. She has a 13-year-old daughter who goes to school out of state. She cannot visit her daughter. If her daughter comes here, she cannot leave the house even to take her daughter for ice cream. These are things we are going to be working on in the immediate future.”
New attorney for Michelle Troconis to question potential language barrier in Dulos case

Then on February 7, 2020, AS marched into court and giggled and suggested that MT remove the anchor monitor and have a curfew from say 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. and be allowed to travel to NY, CT, and MA. And, you betcha she needed to give up that passport, like in June 2019. So, when and why did his bravado change so much? Was it in the judge's chambers before the hearing? Did he realize that the State was really not impressed with the "expired passport"? In 24 hours from the printing of the article above, he stepped way back.

Here's the link again for the delightful pre-trial hearing in which MT removes one ear piece so she can hear what's going on.

Then, AS failed to file a timely appeal (within 10 days of the February appearance) in the Appellate Court. Is the Troconis clan pushing him to use a little Miami legal high jinx a la Mama T in CT? Is MT becoming more and more restless? Is AS spending too much time practicing for his next appearance.

Pretty quiet here for the last few days. Hoping that things start happening soon. And I am really hoping that MT has to keep wearing her electronic “jewelry” after her upcoming court date. Is it really possible that any judge will say “It doesn’t matter what she has been charged with; She’s been good for months-let’s remove the only thing keeping her here, waiting to be tried for conspiracy to commit murder.”

I sure hope not. That would be scary and unfair to others, and I’m sure she’d be gone. MOO.

No. If that were the case, jails and prisons would be empty from all the misunderstood boys and girls that managed to use their manners for a few months being released. She seems to not understand that she is in trouble for a serious crime and currently, she is being allowed ALOT more leeway than even non violent offenders... hell, she is getting more perks than the entire rest of the world thanks to covid.

I hope something can be done about her lawyer constantly trying to get her to the front of the line to speak with a judge.

This bs has me fuming and quite disgusted with my state. Ugh.

Jmo or whatever

No. If that were the case, jails and prisons would be empty from all the misunderstood boys and girls that managed to use their manners for a few months being released. She seems to not understand that she is in trouble for a serious crime and currently, she is being allowed ALOT more leeway than even non violent offenders... hell, she is getting more perks than the entire rest of the world thanks to covid.

I hope something can be done about her lawyer constantly trying to get her to the front of the line to speak with a judge.

This bs has me fuming and quite disgusted with my state. Ugh.

Jmo or whatever

I really wish they hadn’t given in to his demand to be heard immediately; I hope they are doing it so they can give him the immediate public scolding that he deserves.

Wonder what Andrew Bowman thinks of these hijinks? Not that it matters anymore, but I do wonder...

IMHO Bowman is glad to be on the outside looking in. Not sure that Michelle Troconis is a very cooperative client for a defense attorney.

Her defense attorney needs to come up with a good explanation for everything listed here:

Arrest Warrant for Michelle Troconis

with a client who changes the story publicly, and repeatedly.

I've been on juries -- that changing story could draw lots & lots & lots of questions.

JMHO YMMV LRR

upload_2020-8-16_19-25-58.jpeg
image from connecticut.news12.com

So yeah, Im kind of speechless about this lawyers behavior. The Judge gave her a very generous option to wear a monitor rather then go to jail and instead of being grateful she goes out and violates the terms of her bail, then has the audacity to submit a motion about her unjust conditions and how uncomfortable the monitor is uncomfortable AND ask for more free time. Perhaps its inconvenient, but im sure its better than jail. I am SHOCKED the judge let her stay out on bond after her violation and I dont really understand the special treatment. The attorney is doing the client a disservice my submitting so many pointless motions and pissing off the judge before the trial starts. Seriously the BOLDNESS of this lady is shocking

In the slow days, as Attorney Schoenhorn ( For Seattle1: That's why I dubbed him AS, and it's so close to that other word) seems to be quiet for a change. Perhaps he's practicing in front of mirror, repeating a mantra...and deep breathing. Perhaps the Troconis quartet could help him with that.
^^bbm

Lol! I'd withdraw my apology but instead, I'll keep it in abeyance. :cool::D:)

Hello Everyone!
I am brand new here so forgive me if this is not where I am supposed to post, but my heart breaks for this woman and her family.
Those of us in Connecticut are probably familiar with the Jennifer Dulos Case. Jennifer went missing on May 24th, 2019. The prime suspect in this disappearance was her husband Fotis Dulos who died from an apparent suicide in January 2020.
I do not believe Jennifer will be found alive. But I believe it is important to find her for her surviving family as well as gathering evidence so that possible accomplices can be brought to justice. It's my personal opinion that she may be in multiple locations around the properties Fotis Dulos owned or worked on (not near her home where she disappeared).
I don't know, I just hope there are other people who still want to find Jennifer. I know it's no longer a hopeful search and the apparent suicide of the main suspect makes the search all the more challenging- but she deserves to be found and put to rest just like all the other heartbreaking stories on here.
Thank you for listening to me

UPDATE...

08/17/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/29/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

UPDATE...

08/17/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/29/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

Thanks for the update LosAngeles. Wonder if KM's pre-trial hearing was bumped back to accommodate Miss Entitled MT??

Just trading places....darn.

You know, I just realized that I never should have been shocked at the recent entitled behaviors of MT. In my opinion, this is a pattern from long before JD was murdered. How many people would not only have an affair with the husband of a woman with five kids, a woman whose money financed your salary and his, expensive trips, and more, but also unabashedly move into the wife’s house like you were, um, entitled? While those and other examples are not illegal, they show the same kind of brash, ruthless self-centeredness that permeates her actions as documented by the court and her own words, the idea that whatever MT wants, she should have it no matter how many people suffer as a result (JD, JD’s five kids, all the other people incarcerated and ahead of her in line, etc.). Yes, in my view, it’s a pattern and an ugly one. MOO.

Thanks for the update LosAngeles. Wonder if KM's pre-trial hearing was bumped back to accommodate Miss Entitled MT??

Just trading places....darn.

Good question. I remember back in February, KM was offered a deal that was pending "discussions" in the JFD case. The deal was related to KM's wife, Laura Baldini....not sure if that's her name...maybe?, accusing him of sexually assaulting her and violating a protective order. It was interesting that these two cases were discussed on the same platform. Have the terms of the deal been released to the public?

Good question. I remember back in February, KM was offered a deal that was pending "discussions" in the JFD case. The deal was related to KM's wife, Laura Baldini....not sure if that's her name...maybe?, accusing him of sexually assaulting her and violating a protective order. It was interesting that these two cases were discussed on the same platform. Have the terms of the deal been released to the public?
I've long believed the real connection between FD and MW was their shared dream for both LB and JD to suffer the same fate.

I don't recall any MW terms released or discussed here. I may have missed it.

I've long believed the real connection between FD and MW was their shared dream for both LB and JD to suffer the same fate.

I may be wrong, but I think LB is already an Ex. I think this divorce is for the next marriage after her.
Speaking of courts, divorce and marriage, I’m intrigued by the never spoken of marriage of MT. I believe she was also married when she found her true love FD. Fastest divorce ever, managed to file late 2016 and get it by Jan 2017. Florida. That seems to be another trail of heartbreak and horrible pain. At least to one of them. Maybe MT never saw the payday coming she expected on that one. It takes a little translating to get the whole story-if it is the right story, but I think it’s worth the look.
I couldn’t be more cryptic, right??

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!
I am brand new here so forgive me if this is not where I am supposed to post, but my heart breaks for this woman and her family.
Those of us in Connecticut are probably familiar with the Jennifer Dulos Case. Jennifer went missing on May 24th, 2019. The prime suspect in this disappearance was her husband Fotis Dulos who died from an apparent suicide in January 2020.
I do not believe Jennifer will be found alive. But I believe it is important to find her for her surviving family as well as gathering evidence so that possible accomplices can be brought to justice. It's my personal opinion that she may be in multiple locations around the properties Fotis Dulos owned or worked on (not near her home where she disappeared).
I don't know, I just hope there are other people who still want to find Jennifer. I know it's no longer a hopeful search and the apparent suicide of the main suspect makes the search all the more challenging- but she deserves to be found and put to rest just like all the other heartbreaking stories on here.
Thank you for listening to me
Welcome to WS! We are on our 50th thread for Jennifer and we all want the same thing - justice. I'm not sure her body will ever be found though.
JMO

Nothing was released, but rather alluded to...we sort of extrapolated from this that they might make a deal if he gives up (some) information about Jennifer’s murder. I have my doubts that he will make such a deal, however; he cannot tell what he knows without revealing how deeply involved he was, and he is already in plenty of trouble.

I thought his wife’s name was Cherry Something-or-other...not that it matters. And he has been married several times.

Nothing was released, but rather alluded to...we sort of extrapolated from this that they might make a deal if he gives up (some) information about Jennifer’s murder. I have my doubts that he will make such a deal, however; he cannot tell what he knows without revealing how deeply involved he was, and he is already in plenty of trouble.

I thought his wife’s name was Cherry Something-or-other...not that it matters. And he has been married several times.
Oh dear! My apologies. It's JUDGE LAURA BALDINI and you are correct. Her name is Cherry Haddock Mawhinney. I really should think before I hit "send."

@_ShannonMiller
TODAY: Attorneys representing Jennifer dulos’ father’s estate filed a lawsuit against Fotis Dulos’ criminal attorney Norm Pattis asking that Pattis return the remainder of the $250,000 retainer to Fotis Dulos’ estate.

****Pattis’ attorney John Williams releasing this statement in response: “This is an utterly frivolous and meritless lawsuit which appears to have been brought on behalf of the woman who bears a large measure of responsibility for the tragedy that has enveloped this family...
We not only intend to defend the case vigorously, but after we prevail we will seek compensation from everyone responsible for bringing it. There is much to be said here and we fully intend to say it in the appropriate forum and at the appropriate time..

Attachments

• 9A416DA5-1DF5-47EB-AFE5-E00F16516853.jpeg
    9A416DA5-1DF5-47EB-AFE5-E00F16516853.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 65
  • 39C01B96-DB21-48DF-ADD2-1382A532CAAC.jpeg
    39C01B96-DB21-48DF-ADD2-1382A532CAAC.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 7847FE89-E8A9-48D9-9C33-91D8C4C05C92.jpeg
    7847FE89-E8A9-48D9-9C33-91D8C4C05C92.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 78
  • C4A66383-E758-45F8-B0F7-104935240160.jpeg
    C4A66383-E758-45F8-B0F7-104935240160.jpeg