Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Error born of zeal? In LAW?

What about DECENCY?

What about INTEGRITY?

What about holding oneself to a higher standard?

Compensation is one thing, but NO ONE should profit from this tragedy.

Lining pockets with blood money.

It breaks my heart to think of those children, who've lost beyond measure, and this is what they see of humanity. The ugliness of greed. Somehow may they find balance, in what is good. Generosity, gratitude, grace -- those values their mother so heroically embodied.

I hope we will see judges take firm stands, disallowing individuals and the attorneys who represent them from using the Courts to thwart justice.

JMO

This would sort of explain why the usually strident Pattis has been so quiet since practically January, after professing his faith that he could get Fd acquitted after death. He either knew the suit was coming, or he was keeping his head down so everyone would forget about the money he was holding but hadn’t yet earned. If that money could have been used for Fd’s bail, then it is one more reason to hold Pattis responsible for Fd’s death, as well as the lack of justice for Jennifer’s family. I do love how the Farber side is turning over each and every rock, to hold these creatures responsible for what they’ve done. KM and MT would be wise to make a note of the scorched earth policy that the Farber family is pursuing. Actually, that also goes for Rena Dulos and Anne Curry, too.

Isn't it great, watching these Creeps (all of them) fall down.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

These guys should star in their own game show! Whoever sinks the lowest wins. I must say, it would have to have some kind of "lightening round " because at the end, it looks like there could be a dead heat for the winner of "America's Biggest Pond Scum"

I don't post much anymore, but hardly a day goes by that I don't think of Jennifer and her family. I still pray there will be Justice For Jennifer and the sooner the better!

Thank you to all who keep her thread moving along!

I don't post much anymore, but hardly a day goes by that I don't think of Jennifer and her family. I still pray there will be Justice For Jennifer and the sooner the better!

Thank you to all who keep her thread moving along!

So good to know you're thinking of Jennifer and her family often and waiting for justice in the case. Your post reminded of the family's statement on the year anniversary of JFD's disappearance. Here's an excerpt that encompasses what so many of us who have stayed engaged for so long believe, just as you have in thought. (bolded parts by me):

"In the past several months, the focus of the media has turned, as it should, to the life-threatening illness that has engulfed the globe. We know Jennifer has not been forgotten. The investigation into her death and disappearance is active and ongoing, and we remain extremely grateful to the Connecticut State Police and New Canaan Police for their commitment to Jennifer’s case. Two people have been arrested for conspiracy to murder and have yet to stand trial. That day will come.

The calls for Justice for Jennifer are powerful and moving. We urge that their scope be extended to all victims of intimate partner violence, many of whose stories are never told and who are now even more at risk. Some community-based groups are organizing Candles for Jennifer on Sunday, May 24. Please support them—in Jennifer’s honor, and in honor of all those who have died by intimate partner violence.

Likewise, for any who can afford to do so, we encourage donations to a local women’s shelter, family shelter, or food bank. These vital organizations are struggling during the pandemic, at a time when their services are more crucial than ever.

Jennifer was a very private person; she would never have wanted the details of her life to be made public. When you read about her case, we ask that you keep that in mind. She was gentle, kind, brilliant, and courageous, and we still cannot believe she is gone."

IMO, there will be justice for Jennifer...join in as often as you can. Your voice is valuable and appreciated.

Thinking about this lawsuit. I don't think that HF's estate can actually sue. I don't think they have a standing. It needs to be FD's estate that needs to sue. (It's like if my ex stopped paying me, and I went and sued his mother). So, I wonder what the deal is here.... I could be wrong.

Thinking about this lawsuit. I don't think that HF's estate can actually sue. I don't think they have a standing. It needs to be FD's estate that needs to sue. (It's like if my ex stopped paying me, and I went and sued his mother). So, I wonder what the deal is here.... I could be wrong.

Maybe the estate of HF is suing because that money originated with HF, and would have ended up in JFD/FD’s estates after his death; since it likely was a marital asset and not solely Fd’s to take and spend (since after all, he and his lawyer asserted that she was not dead, but only in hiding to get Fd into trouble)-it should never have ended up in the hands of NP in the first place. Or...maybe this lawsuit’s purpose is to produce discovery of a financial nature which would lead to some other information, even if there is an eventual ruling that HF’s estate doesn’t have standing to sue NP?

m hoping t
Maybe the estate of HF is suing because that money originated with HF, and would have ended up in JFD/FD’s estates after his death; since it likely was a marital asset and not solely Fd’s to take and spend (since after all, he and his lawyer asserted that she was not dead, but only in hiding to get Fd into trouble)-it should never have ended up in the hands of NP in the first place. Or...maybe this lawsuit’s purpose is to produce discovery of a financial nature which would lead to some other information, even if there is an eventual ruling that HF’s estate doesn’t have standing to sue NP?
The latter is what I was thinking. Thanks for replying.

I am truly amazed at the Audacity of NP and Crew. I did Not think they could stoop any lower.

Any Self Respecting Attorney would have ALREADY returned the balance of the $250,000, other monies due, and a detailed expenditure report.

Any Self Respecting Attorney would have said, 'Yes, we will provide detailed expenditures and return any monies remaining.'

Any Self Respecting Attorney would NOT be trying to Keep/Hide the money.

Which leads me to believe that something Very Fishy IS going on.

Instead, what we see is a Plum Bag who ATTACKS an 80+ year old grandmother, that is only protecting the future of her 5 orphaned grandchildren.

How, EXACTLY, is an 80+ year old grandmother responsible for Fd's demise?

Fd committed suicide because Fd MURDERED his estranged wife and it was catching up to him. Fd's reasoning, in His suicide note, for committing suicide was that he could not spend another night in jail (for Murdering his wife). It had absolutely Nothing to do with Dr. GF.

NP's thinking on this matter is Identical to Fd's. They both thought and think that Dr. GF should overlook the fact that a THEFT has taken place.

I can say with a tremendous amount of certainty that the request by the Estate was made in private and NP may have used these exact words in response - 'So? Sue Me.'

Can anyone say the word - Entitlement in regards to these plum bags?

Why shouldn't Dr. GF go after All monies Due to the 5 CHILDREN?

Definitely NOT due to NP and Company. Definitely NOT due to Rena and the Greek Family. Definitely NOT due to AC.

The Monies Belong to the 5 Children.

Give the Children THEIR Monies Back.

It is That Simple.

Shortly after Fd committed suicide, NP announced that he would be representing AC and the Greek family.

Hmm? I wonder if AC had to provide her own retainer or was Fd's retainer transferred to her?

Hmm? I wonder if the Greek family had to provide their own retainer or was Fd's retainer transferred to them?

Where Exactly did this $250,000 come from? Safe Deposit Box perhaps?

This money was paid to NP After the Murder charge in January of 2020, so I Highly Doubt it was part of the June 2019 Transfer from the 'Unknown' Greek Benefactor through Atty Phufas.

(Hmm? Perhaps the money did come from the mysterious Greek Benefactor. IF NP and Crew let the cat out of the bag and explain that the money from the Greek Benefactor, should be returned to the Greek Benefactor, we All would see whom this money originated from. Perhaps that is opening it's own can of worms that NP is trying to avoid?)

Message to NP and Crew:

Just because the defendant decided to commit suicide does NOT Give you the Right to KEEP the Money.

You Might get a bit of respect from me IF you behaved in a manner consistent with a Respectable member of the Court and politely say 'Yes, we will be happy to make an accounting of the monies involved in this case and we will be happy to return any portion remaining.'

Don't forget NP and Crew, you are Not allowed to use any of the monies in question for Your Own Defense.

You Personally and Your Practice are the defendants, so you must defend yourself out of Your Own Pocket.

IMO.

Last edited:
In the complaint Weinstein cited as his cause of action several subsections of CGS 52-552. If you look at the complaint and then the statutes. It also occurred to me that Hug could sue for FD's estate--for the other creditors, incl. himself (for administrator's fees). The lawsuit should be interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if the Chief Disciplinary Counsel brought a grievance against NP for violations of several ethics rules (including conspiring with his client in fraud on the civil court) and against Williams for the one having to do with extra-judicial public statements--particularly his rant about the woman who he alleged was responsible for the woes that befell her family. Really unbecoming to an officer of the court. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if the CDC didn't bring a grievance against either NP or JW, knowing how NP seems to be Teflon when it comes to grievances filed against him--the last one in the Alex Jones case stemming from a referral to the CDC from a Superior Court judge, and having the investigative Bar panel find misconduct, but the Statewide Grievance Committee concluding NP was just "sloppy" about that forged affidavit. MOO

I am truly amazed at the Audacity of NP and Crew. I did Not think they could stoop any lower.

Any Self Respecting Attorney would have ALREADY returned the balance of the $250,000, other monies due, and a detailed expenditure report.

Any Self Respecting Attorney would have said, 'Yes, we will provide detailed expenditures and return any monies remaining.'

Instead, what we see is a Plum Bag who ATTACKS an 80+ year old grandmother, that is only protecting the future of her 5 orphaned grandchildren.

Fd committed suicide because Fd MURDERED his estranged wife and it was catching up to him. Fd's reasoning, in His suicide note, for committing suicide was that he could not spend another night in jail (for Murdering his wife). It had absolutely Nothing to do with Dr. GF.

NP's thinking on this matter is Identical to Fd's. They both thought and think that Dr. GF should overlook the fact that a THEFT has taken place.

I can say with a tremendous amount of certainty that the request by the Estate was made in private and NP may have used these exact words in response - 'So? Sue Me.'

Definitely NOT due to NP and Company. Definitely NOT due to Rena and the Greek Family. Definitely NOT due to AC.

It is That Simple.

Shortly after Fd committed suicide, NP announced that he would be representing AC and the Greek family.

Hmm? I wonder if AC had to provide her own retainer or was Fd's retainer transferred to her?

Hmm? I wonder if the Greek family had to provide their own retainer or was Fd's retainer transferred to them?

This money was paid to NP After the Murder charge in January of 2020, so I Highly Doubt it was part of the June 2019 Transfer from the 'Unknown' Greek Benefactor through Atty Phufas.

Message to NP and Crew:

Just because the defendant decided to commit suicide does NOT Give you the Right to KEEP the Money.

You Might get a bit of respect from me IF you behaved in a manner consistent with a Respectable member of the Court and politely say 'Yes, we will be happy to make an accounting of the monies involved in this case and we will be happy to return any portion remaining.'

Don't forget NP and Crew, you are Not allowed to use any of the monies in question for Your Own Defense.

You Personally and Your Practice are the defendants, so you must defend yourself out of Your Own Pocket.

IMO.
In the Rules of Professional Conduct for lawyers, a big one is that any funds received from a client must go into an escrow account, not to be withdrawn until they are earned. There should be an accounting, showing the lawyer's hourly rate and details of what was done for client. Commingling funds, i.e., the lawyer mixes the client funds with his own funds (to spend them before they are earned) are grounds for suspension or even disbarment.

In the Rules of Professional Conduct for lawyers, a big one is that any funds received from a client must go into an escrow account, not to be withdrawn until they are earned. There should be an accounting, showing the lawyer's hourly rate and details of what was done for client. Commingling funds, i.e., the lawyer mixes the client funds with his own funds (to spend them before they are earned) are grounds for suspension or even disbarment.

EXACTLY.

NP has Something to Hide and I Want to Know What.

IMO.

It is That Simple.

(Hmm? Perhaps the money did come from the mysterious Greek Benefactor. IF NP and Crew let the cat out of the bag and explain that the money from the Greek Benefactor, should be returned to the Greek Benefactor, we All would see whom this money originated from. Perhaps that is opening it's own can of worms that NP is trying to avoid?)

Message to NP and Crew:

IMO.

All they are doing, IMO, is holding out until GF dies. That is it-and hoping for it to happen soon. They think it’ll be all over then-the hunt for the financial shenanigans, and maybe even the pursuit of the (at least) two co-conspiritors in Jennifer’s murder. Almost all of the lawyers that we’ve encountered when following this case are disgusting, except for Atty Weinstein and possibly Andrew Bowman. I really hope they are not underestimating Atty Weinstein, and especially Gloria Farber, god bless her!

Last edited:
All they are doing, IMO, is holding out until GF dies. That is it-and hoping for it to happen soon. They think it’ll be all over then-the hunt for the financial shenanigans, and maybe even the pursuit of the (at least) two co-conspiritors in Jennifer’s murder. Almost all of the lawyers that we’ve encountered when following this case are disgusting, except for Atty Weinstein and possibly Andrew Bowman. I really hope they are not underestimating Atty Weinstein, and especially Gloria Farber, god bless her!

Trusts are separate entities that survive the beneficiaries. Dean is the trustee. If Gloria died, her share would go to her other daughter (JFD's sister) and JFD's children --Hilliard and Gloria's grandchildren--and possibly others named in the trust. The lawsuit for financial shenanigans wouldn't go away. Just my guess and opinion.

Trusts are separate entities that survive the beneficiaries. Dean is the trustee. If Gloria died, her share would go to her other daughter (JFD's sister) and JFD's children --Hilliard and Gloria's grandchildren--and possibly others named in the trust. The lawsuit for financial shenanigans wouldn't go away. Just my guess and opinion.

And attorney-client privilege also survives death, which I'm sure FD knew when he left a note proclaiming his innocence and that his lawyer has the evidence to prove it. If he were truly sincere, he would have waived privilege so NP could share the "proof" with his 5 children (since he was so "innocent"). Good Lord. JMO

And attorney-client privilege also survives death, which I'm sure FD knew when he left a note proclaiming his innocence and that his lawyer has the evidence to prove it. If he were truly sincere, he would have waived privilege so NP could share the "proof" with his 5 children (since he was so "innocent"). Good Lord. JMO
Didn't NP claim--after FD's death--that FD found the bloody clothes on his back porch and felt someone was trying to frame him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7