Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't NP claim--after FD's death--that FD found the bloody clothes on his back porch and felt someone was trying to frame him?

I believe it was after FD's 1st arrest that he claimed someone murdered Jennifer and dumped a pile of bloody clothing on the "family" porch. Same items that were filmed on the surveillance tapes, because that's what you do when you find bloody clothing on your porch...you don't think to phone law enforcement, you think to quickly toss 'em in strangers trash bins with easy access and scheduled to be collected the following morning.

A bit sarcastic, but I just can't believe the level of NP's bottom feeding lawyering. JMO

And attorney-client privilege also survives death, which I'm sure FD knew when he left a note proclaiming his innocence and that his lawyer has the evidence to prove it. If he were truly sincere, he would have waived privilege so NP could share the "proof" with his 5 children (since he was so "innocent"). Good Lord. JMO

This possibility in the Patch article sickens me, especially in light of the family's one-year message to the public. One must also consider the children involved. (I believe it was Dennis Rader's daughter who wrote a book about the challenges and heartache of being a child of a murderer.)

Nobody, as far as I can discern from reading multiple sources, has a plausible explanation for the items in the bags FD threw in the trash.

I can't figure out why NP isn't talking for sure either. No one would confirm that he is being gagged by the probate court. So, take your pick....I think you're probably right.

The following article originally appeared in the Patch on March 3, 2020, and is on Pattis' News page.
"Attorney Norm Pattis, who defended the late Fotis Dulos against murder and kidnapping charges, has received movie offers and book deals about the case, reports Connecticut Law Tribune.

Earlier this week, Pattis said in court that he believes an unnamed third party was responsible for Jennifer Dulos' death, not his client."

Fotis Dulos' Attorney Reportedly Considering Movie, Book Deals

Later, on May 20, 2020, the Stamford Advocate reported that Pattis has been told he can't discuss the case.
"The outspoken lawyer who fought a gag order while representing Fotis Dulos to proclaim his client’s innocence now says he can no longer discuss the case publicly.

Now, Pattis says he can’t talk about the Dulos case — at the request of his former client’s estate.

“Fotis’ estate now controls anything related to Fotis,” Pattis said as he declined a Hearst Connecticut Media interview about the one-year anniversary of the case. “They have asked me not to comment. So I am silent.”

Christopher Hug, the Hartford-based lawyer appointed by a judge to be the temporary administrator of Dulos’ estate, did not return a message seeking comment."

As Jennifer Dulos case reaches one year, Norm Pattis goes silent

Rena, in a Greek publication (translated by Google) said the following near the anniversary of JFD's disappearance:
"On the same day that Jennifer disappeared in the afternoon, Fotis found some unknown objects in a corner of his garden. It never crossed his mind that they were in a relationship with Jennifer. Believing that they were related to the latest incidents in the area (thefts, vandalism), without saying anything to Michelle so as not to scare her any more, he put them in a bag, not twenty as spread by the police and the press, and threw it away. away from his house because he did not want it in his trash. It later emerged that the items belonged to Jennifer. Fotis did not even realize that they were damned, he thought they were just very dirty ".
Google Translate

Dirty, indeed, at least Fd & Rena have that part right.

Every confidence in Weinstein & Dranginis.

Awaiting justice, patiently at times. However, Rena and and Michelle and Pattis' behavior do try my patience!

Jennifer Farber Dulos family thanked the New Canaan Police Department and the Connecticut State Police for the work that went into creating this document:

Arrest warrant for Michelle Troconis

Impatiently waiting to read more and to see this again:

upload_2020-8-20_17-18-40.jpeg
image from news12.com

much prefer this to that ankle bracelet, I certainly do!

jmho ymmv lrr lrr lrr lrr lrr lrr lrr

This possibility in the Patch article sickens me, especially in light of the family's one-year message to the public. One must also consider the children involved. (I believe it was Dennis Rader's daughter who wrote a book about the challenges and heartache of being a child of a murderer.)

Nobody, as far as I can discern from reading multiple sources, has a plausible explanation for the items in the bags FD threw in the trash.

I can't figure out why NP isn't talking for sure either. No one would confirm that he is being gagged by the probate court. So, take your pick....I think you're probably right.

The following article originally appeared in the Patch on March 3, 2020, and is on Pattis' News page.
"Attorney Norm Pattis, who defended the late Fotis Dulos against murder and kidnapping charges, has received movie offers and book deals about the case, reports Connecticut Law Tribune.

Earlier this week, Pattis said in court that he believes an unnamed third party was responsible for Jennifer Dulos' death, not his client."

Later, on May 20, 2020, the Stamford Advocate reported that Pattis has been told he can't discuss the case.
"The outspoken lawyer who fought a gag order while representing Fotis Dulos to proclaim his client’s innocence now says he can no longer discuss the case publicly.

Now, Pattis says he can’t talk about the Dulos case — at the request of his former client’s estate.

“Fotis’ estate now controls anything related to Fotis,” Pattis said as he declined a Hearst Connecticut Media interview about the one-year anniversary of the case. “They have asked me not to comment. So I am silent.”

Christopher Hug, the Hartford-based lawyer appointed by a judge to be the temporary administrator of Dulos’ estate, did not return a message seeking comment."

Rena, in a Greek publication (translated by Google) said the following near the anniversary of JFD's disappearance:
"On the same day that Jennifer disappeared in the afternoon, Fotis found some unknown objects in a corner of his garden. It never crossed his mind that they were in a relationship with Jennifer. Believing that they were related to the latest incidents in the area (thefts, vandalism), without saying anything to Michelle so as not to scare her any more, he put them in a bag, not twenty as spread by the police and the press, and threw it away. away from his house because he did not want it in his trash. It later emerged that the items belonged to Jennifer. Fotis did not even realize that they were damned, he thought they were just very dirty ".
Google Translate

So were the items found in the garden....to me that is a green grass yard with flowers and trees, or a porch which is connected to the house. There is a difference. They are trying to see what sticks to the wall.

So were the items found in the garden....to me that is a green grass yard with flowers and trees, or a porch which is connected to the house. There is a difference. They are trying to see what sticks to the wall.

And, I'd like to know about the high crime and misdemeanors Rena mentioned. Seems FD was acting as a hero when he spared MT knowing what was in the bags.

Friday, August 21st:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31) arrested & charged (1/29/20) with 1 count of second-degree harassment. Bond: promise to appear. New Haven
Davenport confessed to making the calls (30 calls within a span of half-hour) to both Pattis & his law partner Kevin Smith which started in October, 2019. New Haven Superior Court. Re: Jennifer Dulos case.
2/21/20 Update: Preliminary hearing. 2/21/20: Preliminary hearing continued to 3/27. Has been arraigned, but has not entered a plea.
Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.
3/27/20 Update: Next plea hearing on 5/1/20. 5/1/20: Plea hearing rescheduled due to coronavirus to 6/19/20. 6/19/20 Update: Awaiting plea. Hearing rescheduled on 8/21/20.

I am truly amazed at the Audacity of NP and Crew. I did Not think they could stoop any lower.

Any Self Respecting Attorney would have ALREADY returned the balance of the $250,000, other monies due, and a detailed expenditure report.

Any Self Respecting Attorney would have said, 'Yes, we will provide detailed expenditures and return any monies remaining.'

Any Self Respecting Attorney would NOT be trying to Keep/Hide the money.

Which leads me to believe that something Very Fishy IS going on.

Instead, what we see is a Plum Bag who ATTACKS an 80+ year old grandmother, that is only protecting the future of her 5 orphaned grandchildren.

How, EXACTLY, is an 80+ year old grandmother responsible for Fd's demise?

Fd committed suicide because Fd MURDERED his estranged wife and it was catching up to him. Fd's reasoning, in His suicide note, for committing suicide was that he could not spend another night in jail (for Murdering his wife). It had absolutely Nothing to do with Dr. GF.

NP's thinking on this matter is Identical to Fd's. They both thought and think that Dr. GF should overlook the fact that a THEFT has taken place.

I can say with a tremendous amount of certainty that the request by the Estate was made in private and NP may have used these exact words in response - 'So? Sue Me.'

Can anyone say the word - Entitlement in regards to these plum bags?

Why shouldn't Dr. GF go after All monies Due to the 5 CHILDREN?

Definitely NOT due to NP and Company. Definitely NOT due to Rena and the Greek Family. Definitely NOT due to AC.

The Monies Belong to the 5 Children.

Give the Children THEIR Monies Back.

It is That Simple.

Shortly after Fd committed suicide, NP announced that he would be representing AC and the Greek family.

Hmm? I wonder if AC had to provide her own retainer or was Fd's retainer transferred to her?

Hmm? I wonder if the Greek family had to provide their own retainer or was Fd's retainer transferred to them?

Where Exactly did this $250,000 come from? Safe Deposit Box perhaps?

This money was paid to NP After the Murder charge in January of 2020, so I Highly Doubt it was part of the June 2019 Transfer from the 'Unknown' Greek Benefactor through Atty Phufas.

(Hmm? Perhaps the money did come from the mysterious Greek Benefactor. IF NP and Crew let the cat out of the bag and explain that the money from the Greek Benefactor, should be returned to the Greek Benefactor, we All would see whom this money originated from. Perhaps that is opening it's own can of worms that NP is trying to avoid?)

Message to NP and Crew:

Just because the defendant decided to commit suicide does NOT Give you the Right to KEEP the Money.

You Might get a bit of respect from me IF you behaved in a manner consistent with a Respectable member of the Court and politely say 'Yes, we will be happy to make an accounting of the monies involved in this case and we will be happy to return any portion remaining.'

Don't forget NP and Crew, you are Not allowed to use any of the monies in question for Your Own Defense.

You Personally and Your Practice are the defendants, so you must defend yourself out of Your Own Pocket.

IMO.

Thank you for going through this issue by issue. It’s even worse to imagine him doing this now. Who would even think of doing this? And here he goes AGAIN slinging made-up, wild accusations at the people who have been wronged! The ugliness is astounding. MOO.

I believe it was after FD's 1st arrest that he claimed someone murdered Jennifer and dumped a pile of bloody clothing on the "family" porch. Same items that were filmed on the surveillance tapes, because that's what you do when you find bloody clothing on your porch...you don't think to phone law enforcement, you think to quickly toss 'em in strangers trash bins with easy access and scheduled to be collected the following morning.

A bit sarcastic, but I just can't believe the level of NP's bottom feeding lawyering. JMO

I’m with you. How can he or anyone else do this? He knows it’s lies and that there are five kids with no mom thanks for his client. It’s horrifying and sickening. MOO.

You are so right. My eyes are going to roll out of my head. When did FD ever care about someone else’s feelings? Why would he even think his partner in crime HAD feelings? And when did FD ever clean up anything unrelated to his guilt? I’m so mad! MOO.

And, I'd like to know about the high crime and misdemeanors Rena mentioned. Seems FD was acting as a hero when he spared MT knowing what was in the bags.

Oh, yeah, that sounds like FD. Hero type for sure. Like he’d worry about anyone but himself. And like MT had a heart. She’s into dead animals, sharp knives, slicing and dicing, as I recall. Exactly what would he think could bother a woman who had an affair with a married father of five kids and moved into the house his wife built and had sex in the driveway shortly after her death? Please. He knew better. She was and is as rotted inside as he was. And how insulting that they think we’d believe these ridiculous lies. Please. MOO.

Thinking about this lawsuit. I don't think that HF's estate can actually sue. I don't think they have a standing. It needs to be FD's estate that needs to sue. (It's like if my ex stopped paying me, and I went and sued his mother). So, I wonder what the deal is here.... I could be wrong.
HF Estate is a creditor. Estate sued FD and won. They have a judgement and if FD illegally filtered money to Pattis in the disguise of retainer that is fraudulent on both parties.

I believe HF Estate lawsuit demands the money returned to FD's estate, not them. Once it's in FD's estate, they can continue their claim.

MOO

Google Translate

I don't see how Hug, as administrator of FD's estate--or the PC itself-- could gag Pattis from talking about FD.

Good find on the Rena comments, and translation.

HF Estate is a creditor. Estate sued FD and won. They have a judgement and if FD illegally filtered money to Pattis in the disguise of retainer that is fraudulent on both parties.

I believe HF Estate lawsuit demands the money returned to FD's estate, not them. Once it's in FD's estate, they can continue their claim.

MOO
Complaint also says, "In addition to retainer there were substantial payments made directly to the law firm during the subject time period including payments made by and to third parties unrelated to any criminal case for which the law firm was representing [FD]" Very interesting. By and to third parties? Sounds like money laundering to me. Doesn't say anything about the safe-deposit box.

Hope Judge Noble isn't assigned to the new case. If so, I think he should recuse. Remember when he protected Pattis from Weinstein's subpoena? RW wanted NP to testify how he was getting paid for Dulos criminal representation. Hon. Noble actually based his order on grounds not pleaded by NP. My guess is he had some advice on that. Maybe NP felt emboldened that the Judicial Branch would have his back no matter what. After all, he works for the JB (as special public defender).

MOO
Should Norm Pattis Have to Return $250,000 From Fotis Dulos? Attorney Retainers Under Scrutiny Amid Lawsuit | Connecticut Law Tribune

If you can't get this article, go to CT Law Tribune Twitter--can get it from there. Lawyers who weighed in didn't really consider the issue of the civil case against Dulos at the time the $250,000 retainer went to NP and that he claimed to be insolvent, nor that it wasn't the retainer given at the beginning of the representation--when Pattis said in the WFSB interview that "Mr. Green is in the house."

Um, why would MT have been scared at that point? And FD needed to protect her from being scared even more?
If he had no idea these “dirty clothes” were connected to JD that afternoon (remember, JD wasn’t reported to the police as missing until 7pm, and the blood was discovered shortly after, so why would anyone not involved be scared?) I am not sure why MT needed protecting. Are we to think that MT was scared by a bag of dirty clothes in the yard? And then why would he take MT along to a very high crime area when he disposed them “not in his trash” if he wanted to protect her from being scared?
Only if there was a reason to suspect they were related to JD, and they knew something nefarious had happened to JD at that point, would MT have been “scared”.

And, FD thought they were connected to all the “latest incidents in the area- thefts, vandalism”? Like 4JC is in some kind of high crime area? Yeah, lots of thefts and vandalism and bags of trash being strewn about that neighborhood for sure. As if it’s not that unusual for FD to find a bag of trash tossed on his property. Maybe readers in Athens might believe this garbage, but it won’t play well in suburban CT for sure.

I think they should keep going. They are generating such a tall tale riddled with inconsistencies that only serves as a foil for the blood, bike and video surveillance evidence.

On another note, I wonder if FDs insistence about finding the bags in his yard does suggest that the bags were at 4JC at some point. Which might mean that the body could be close to 4 JC, taken there in the unaccounted time in the afternoon (and perhaps disposed of in the dead of night that night- a time we don’t know much about, after FD returned from Albany Ave and until he contacted the nanny and NCPD yearly in the morning.) As Colangelo said, FD owned a lot of properties around there...

MOO.

Um, why would MT have been scared at that point? And FD needed to protect her from being scared even more?
If he had no idea these “dirty clothes” were connected to JD that afternoon (remember, JD wasn’t reported to the police as missing until 7pm, and the blood was discovered shortly after, so why would anyone not involved be scared?) I am not sure why MT needed protecting. Are we to think that MT was scared by a bag of dirty clothes in the yard? And then why would he take MT along to a very high crime area when he disposed them “not in his trash” if he wanted to protect her from being scared?
Only if there was a reason to suspect they were related to JD, and they knew something nefarious had happened to JD at that point, would MT have been “scared”.

And, FD thought they were connected to all the “latest incidents in the area- thefts, vandalism”? Like 4JC is in some kind of high crime area? Yeah, lots of thefts and vandalism and bags of trash being strewn about that neighborhood for sure. As if it’s not that unusual for FD to find a bag of trash tossed on his property. Maybe readers in Athens might believe this garbage, but it won’t play well in suburban CT for sure.

I think they should keep going. They are generating such a tall tale riddled with inconsistencies that only serves as a foil for the blood, bike and video surveillance evidence.

On another note, I wonder if FDs insistence about finding the bags in his yard does suggest that the bags were at 4JC at some point. Which might mean that the body could be close to 4 JC, taken there in the unaccounted time in the afternoon (and perhaps disposed of in the dead of night that night- a time we don’t know much about, after FD returned from Albany Ave and until he contacted the nanny and NCPD yearly in the morning.) As Colangelo said, FD owned a lot of properties around there..
MOO.

Google Translate

@sleuth66
I think if you are replying to Tinks post, you may have misread it. she said FD "spared" MT, not scared her. Excuse me if I'm wrong. Moo

Game of telephone. Or Google translator...

It's in Rena's quote, about MT being scared....

AND IT MAKES ZERO SENSE.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members