Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at the point where the court needs to say clear and outright that if they ask about this one more time it is straight to the slammer. Period. The End.
Honestly the lawyer has been over the top from day 1 and their behavior IMO might break a few rules professional conduct. I have no idea why the judge is allowing it or at the very least hasnt threatened sanctions

JS insists vociferously and repeatedly in the filing that MT has complied with all conditions of her release since day 1.

Uhm, that’s not exactly true. MT failed to turn over her Venezuelan passport, and she had contact with FD against the conditions of her release. JS already argued this in front of judge White, at the same time as pleading the “delicate ankle” defense, so wondering what he’s hoping to accomplish here.
Michelle Troconis Had Expired Passport, Contact With Fotis: State

I’m also keeping in mind that KM was negotiating a plea deal in his spousal rape charges “pending discussions in the JD case.” KM is an attorney, albeit a broken guy, but I doubt he’s sitting in his jail cell twiddling his thumbs And letting MT run away with the prize (remember the note he passed to his attorney in his prison smock pocket).
It will be interesting to see how the next chapters roll. MT is scraping the bottom of the barrel with these kinds of motions. KM has some things to answer for as well. Story’s not nearly over yet, MOO.

I’m sure that clunky ankle monitor reminds MT of FD every time she stumbles over it, and now that he’s dead she’d rather just close the book and move on. Conspiracy to murder? That’s so yesterday!
She’s probably fuming, she needs a T-shirt that says, “My boyfriend went to h%^^ and all I got was this crummy ankle bracelet”.

Honestly the lawyer has been over the top from day 1 and their behavior IMO might break a few rules professional conduct. I have no idea why the judge is allowing it or at the very least hasnt threatened sanctions

You may want to reconsider joining this case! Ain't seen but a fraction of what this clown JS has in store for the CT Judicial system.

Feb 6, 2020

Who is Michelle Troconis' new attorney?

New attorney for Michelle Troconis outlines new defense strategy in Dulos case

Feb 6, 2020

Michelle Troconis will now be represented by attorney Jon Schoenhorn out of Hartford in the Jennifer Dulos murder case.

JS insists vociferously and repeatedly in the filing that MT has complied with all conditions of her release since day 1.

Uhm, that’s not exactly true. MT failed to turn over her Venezuelan passport, and she had contact with FD against the conditions of her release. JS already argued this in front of judge White, at the same time as pleading the “delicate ankle” defense, so wondering what he’s hoping to accomplish here.
Michelle Troconis Had Expired Passport, Contact With Fotis: State

I’m also keeping in mind that KM was negotiating a plea deal in his spousal rape charges “pending discussions in the JD case.” KM is an attorney, albeit a broken guy, but I doubt he’s sitting in his jail cell twiddling his thumbs And letting MT run away with the prize (remember the note he passed to his attorney in his prison smock pocket).
It will be interesting to see how the next chapters roll. MT is scraping the bottom of the barrel with these kinds of motions. KM has some things to answer for as well. Story’s not nearly over yet, MOO.

I’m sure that clunky ankle monitor reminds MT of FD every time she stumbles over it, and now that he’s dead she’d rather just close the book and move on. Conspiracy to murder? That’s so yesterday!
She’s probably fuming, she needs a T-shirt that says, “My boyfriend went to h%^^ and all I got was this crummy ankle bracelet”.

MT has also changed a few other things since her initial arrest:
  • Now, she can't speak and understand English well. Hmmm...that is despite being a "high-powered executive" who could help launch a shoe cover company, other media presentations in the Middle East (she spoke Arabic?), and various online promotional work. Color me puzzled.
  • She now has a job her attorney can't understand and Attorney Colangelo had never heard of in March, after having no work throughout 2019. Color him confused.
  • She volunteers at a horse rescue, but this wasn't part of her bail stipulations.
  • She meets with her Lincoln-Lawyer all over CT not at his office as stipulated by Judge White. JW might be colored annoyed.
  • According to MT the probation people are not nice to her.
  • According to her social media sites for "getting to know Michi" which allow no disparaging comments and written in Spanish, despite beginning in English...Michi had no life between 2015 and June 2019 except waterskiing and loving her daughter. (Poor FD....He has been forgotten)
  • She has forgotten those trips to Greece and other parts of Europe paid for by Farber money. And, inquiring minds want to know if she took money with her to Greece.
  • She has answered no questions about her role with FORE group. What did she know about the JFD's trusts, HF's will, and the status of FD's accounts?
  • She and her daughter were living in a home paid for her boyfriend's mother-in-law. Didn't she wonder about that?
  • Who paid for MT's first legal representation? Was it FD?
  • She repeated the alibi scripts almost verbatim in the first interview with LE. Didn't it occur to her that this was illegal?
  • She had been traveling with FD since 2015....living with him since 2017...in CT working for him prior to that. Now, she says she was going to leave the relationship as soon as her daughter's school year ended in 2019. She was afraid of him????? Right!
  • MT, the sweet, soulful person, also has a fiery temper. The Tacoma truck did not drive itself from Farmington to New Canaan. The key was left in Farmington. Only 3 people resided in the home. If FD didn't drive that truck to New Canaan, did MT? She has a few things to discuss with LE. A candid honest discussion might help her lose the ankle bracelet and a long time behind bars. IMO...MOO

YES! I observe, via attorney filings and social media, an extreme tendency to compartmentalize that I’ve seen (thankfully mostly from a distance:confused:) in folks who have harmed others.

Everyone compartmentalizes; its just that a huge amount is required in order to not face dire effects & consequences of one’s actions/inactions.

IMO
Edit: snipped for focus

Last edited:
MT has also changed a few other things since her initial arrest:
  • Now, she can't speak and understand English well. Hmmm...that is despite being a "high-powered executive" who could help launch a shoe cover company, other media presentations in the Middle East (she spoke Arabic?), and various online promotional work. Color me puzzled.
  • She now has a job her attorney can't understand and Attorney Colangelo had never heard of in March, after having no work throughout 2019. Color him confused.
  • She volunteers at a horse rescue, but this wasn't part of her bail stipulations.
  • She meets with her Lincoln-Lawyer all over CT not at his office as stipulated by Judge White. JW might be colored annoyed.
  • According to MT the probation people are not nice to her.
  • According to her social media sites for "getting to know Michi" which allow no disparaging comments and written in Spanish, despite beginning in English...Michi had no life between 2015 and June 2019 except waterskiing and loving her daughter. (Poor FD....He has been forgotten)
  • She has forgotten those trips to Greece and other parts of Europe paid for by Farber money. And, inquiring minds want to know if she took money with her to Greece.
  • She has answered no questions about her role with FORE group. What did she know about the JFD's trusts, HF's will, and the status of FD's accounts?
  • She and her daughter were living in a home paid for her boyfriend's mother-in-law. Didn't she wonder about that?
  • Who paid for MT's first legal representation? Was it FD?
  • She repeated the alibi scripts almost verbatim in the first interview with LE. Didn't it occur to her that this was illegal?
  • She had been traveling with FD since 2015....living with him since 2017...in CT working for him prior to that. Now, she says she was going to leave the relationship as soon as her daughter's school year ended in 2019. She was afraid of him????? Right!
  • MT, the sweet, soulful person, also has a fiery temper. The Tacoma truck did not drive itself from Farmington to New Canaan. The key was left in Farmington. Only 3 people resided in the home. If FD didn't drive that truck to New Canaan, did MT? She has a few things to discuss with LE. A candid honest discussion might help her lose the ankle bracelet and a long time behind bars. IMO...MOO
A big argument in JS's motion is that the Stmfd/NWlk court didn't have jurisdiction to impose the conditions on MT, alleging if there was a conspiracy it took place in the Hartford or Avon district. Under CGS on conspiracy, 53a-48, I found this citation to case law that might apply.

"...the law is not concerned with where the plan was hatched, but with where conspirators proposed to carry out its unlawful purpose. 73 CA 386" (The number is of the law volume where the case ruling can be found)

Dave Altimari@davealtimari

The state Appellate Court has ordered that Michelle Troconis get a hearing on possibly loosening the conditions of her $2.1 million bond. Hearing will be on Aug. 28th live in Stamford Court. Her attorney has argued keeping her on an ankle bracelet is not necessary.
9:54 AM · Aug 11, 2020

Bumping -- MT live with JS in Stamford Friday.

Any storm cancels?

Does MT lawyer speak Spanish?

Are employees at the lawyers office Spanish speaking to provide legal help?

Does an interpreter go with MT every where with her for jobs, meetings all over the state with her lawyer?

Does the interpreter translate the secret whispers in court room?

Attorney releases video of Michelle Troconis interview with police in Jennifer Dulos case

Aug 25, 2020

Schoenhorn contends that judges, and even Chief State’s Attorney Richard J. Colangelo Jr., have required Troconis to be on electronic monitoring based on what he claims are false assertions made by state police investigators in warrants and in conversations with his client.

According to Schoenhorn, Troconis was instructed by her former lawyer, Andrew Bowman, to write the note, which lists everything she claims to have done the day Jennifer Dulos disappeared.

However, Bowman said any suggestion he was involved with Troconis creating “alibi scripts” is untrue. Bowman said in Troconis’ first arrest affidavit investigators determined the creation of the timeline was suggested by a family attorney working for Fotis Dulos. Bowman said the notes were created before he met Troconis.

JS will stop at nothing -- asserting Bowman instructed MT to draft her timeline (alibi) and cites the discrepancies compared to the video evidence make for false claims against MT.

No, the discrepancies exist because his client, MT, is a liar!

Did Bowman direct MT to cite she was in the shower about 6:40 AM having sex with FD when video of FD driving red Toyota contradicts this? Nope.
MT did that all on her own. Why? Because she was creating her own alibi. Nothing derogatory about the truth. It is what it is. MOO

ETA: JS cites "alibi" is derogatory and meant to disparage MT.

Attorney releases video of Michelle Troconis interview with police in Jennifer Dulos case

Aug 25, 2020

Schoenhorn contends that judges, and even Chief State’s Attorney Richard J. Colangelo Jr., have required Troconis to be on electronic monitoring based on what he claims are false assertions made by state police investigators in warrants and in conversations with his client.

According to Schoenhorn, Troconis was instructed by her former lawyer, Andrew Bowman, to write the note, which lists everything she claims to have done the day Jennifer Dulos disappeared.

However, Bowman said any suggestion he was involved with Troconis creating “alibi scripts” is untrue. Bowman said in Troconis’ first arrest affidavit investigators determined the creation of the timeline was suggested by a family attorney working for Fotis Dulos. Bowman said the notes were created before he met Troconis.

JS will stop at nothing -- asserting Bowman instructed MT to draft her timeline (alibi) and cites the discrepancies compared to the video evidence make for false claims against MT.

No, the discrepancies exist because his client, MT, is a liar!

Did Bowman direct MT to cite she was in the shower about 6:40 AM having sex with FD when video of FD driving red Toyota contradicts this? Nope.
MT did that all on her own. Why? Because she was creating her own alibi. Nothing derogatory about the truth. It is what it is. MOO

ETA: JS cites "alibi" is derogatory and meant to disparage MT.

SMH....We've called it before. Attorney S does not seem to have difficulty embellishing the truth to paint a picture of something that doesn't exist.

I sincerely hope whoever is representing the State is prepared to explain the evidence and law to AS. He needs a refresher course.

Attorney Wants Court to Remove Bond Conditions on Michelle Troconis

Aug 24, 2020

The attorney for Michelle Troconis is calling for the removal of some of the non-financial bond restrictions on his client.

In a memo filed in Stamford Superior Court ahead of a hearing scheduled for August 28, Attorney Jon Schoenhorn argues that the GPS monitoring and 24-hour house arrest imposed on Troconis as part of her bond conditions are excessively restrictive, violate her constitutional rights, and that they were imposed based on inaccurate evidence presented to the court.

[..]

Schoenhorn is calling for the removal of the ankle bracelet GPS monitoring, to end his client's participation in the Intensive Probation Program, house arrest and curfew requirements. He is also asking the court to lift travel restrictions within the US and the requirement that his client report to a probation officer or CSSD official while on pretrial release.

Currently, Troconis is not allowed to leave her apartment except for meetings with her attorney, religious services, medical appointments, and court. [*]

[..]

He says Troconis is not a flight risk and that she has close ties to the Hartford area. She has pleaded not guilty to all of the charges. [**}

He also argues that his client was arraigned in the wrong courthouse in the wrong judicial district, and therefore the conditions of release were determined improperly. [***]

Sorry my pre-hearing opinion post is tardy but it's a matter of self-preservation.

What can I say -- Jon Schoenhorn
really gets me fired up!

I'm also disappointed with CT NBC's inaccurate reporting here that IMO, helps JS paint his client MT, victim, victim, victim.

I have to remind myself that before JS donned his attorney cap, he was a media guy-- and he clearly still loves the sound of his own voice.

* Several restrictions to MT's bail conditions were lifted in Feb that are not reflected in this media release including that MT is able to leave home to shop for her essentials, and also able to make alleged sales calls to her clients offices where she allegedly shows samples and takes measurements.

**The claim that MT is not a flight risk and that she has close ties to the community are laughable. She withheld her VNZ passport (expired) when it was first ordered surrendered to the court more than a year ago. There was nothing to prevent MT from getting the pp to the Consulate to update the instrument for travel.

MT has the audacity to claim water skiing club and other hobbies are credible evidence of her close ties to the area! Let's get real --MT's only ties to the area were FD and JD, and they are both deceased.

*** Prosecutor Richard Colangelo ("RC") addressed his opposition to the defense change of venue motion July 24. MT had multiple hearings to object to particular charges not heard in Stamford, and never objected until today. It's obvious the request is for the convenience of her lawyer-- whose office is located in Hartford. I am surprised that once again, JS/MT are throwing Bowman under the bus with motion for venue change.

Also, after reviewing my posts from JS first and last appearance on behalf of MT last February, I'm so on to this guy! I don't expect he will disappoint on Friday.

Last appearance JS managed to not only talk over everybody, he also imposed an extra burden on the court by filing discovery and venue motions that were either moot or he was unprepared to argue including Discovery (he already had everything available) and venue change which will be heard Friday but only because he was not ready to argue his own motion during the last hearing.

JS used his last non-financial bail restrictions hearing to argue that FD had more privileges to leave home than MT did! Such sound, legal reasoning.

He also cited MT's physical discomfort with her bracelet monitor (for the very first time in almost a year).

Another first was that MT had a job and she was prevented from meeting with her customers!

And can't forget MT's sudden allegation that she has a language barrier and requires assistance to understand English.

I don't think RC was able to get but a couple of words in that were basically for the record (i.e., first time notice to the court).

This really seemed to set JS off -- he actually tried to gaslight RC by insinuating that RC was somehow unavailable to learn of MT's first-time issues (clearly a dig at RC's recent promotion as Chief states attorney.

Until Friday!

MOO

Last edited:
Does MT lawyer speak Spanish?

Are employees at the lawyers office Spanish speaking to provide legal help?

Does an interpreter go with MT every where with her for jobs, meetings all over the state with her lawyer?

Does the interpreter translate the secret whispers in court room?

Yes -- MS was almost theatrical when he told Judge White that he sometime spoke to MT in Spanish--but stopped short of asking the court to convert the court session to Spanish in his own ear-piece.

The court supplying MT interpreter services for her defense is a Title 6 issue --it's mandatory at no cost to her.

Obviously, the state owes MT nothing when she's living her private life or selling her wares. If she's struggling with English outside of the courtroom, she has a ready remedy where she can always go to jail. They'll be happy to oblige her in jail.

Victim, victim, victim, --- all together now! MOO

https://www.justice.gov/crt/file/892036/download

Yes -- MS was almost theatrical when he told Judge White that he sometime spoke to MT in Spanish--but stopped short of asking the court to convert the court session to Spanish in his own ear-piece.

The court supplying MT interpreter services for her defense is a Title 6 issue --it's mandatory at no cost to her.

Obviously, the state owes MT nothing when she's living her private life or selling her wares. If she's struggling with English outside of the courtroom, she has a ready remedy where she can always go to jail. They'll be happy to oblige her in jail.

Victim, victim, victim, --- all together now! MOO

https://www.justice.gov/crt/file/892036/download

thank you....so imo....attorney knowing Spanish enough to talk with client is laughable

victim vIcTiM VICTIM...moo

Okay - this is going to be long - but haven't posted this in awhile... will shortening this up a bit after I post it here.

Friday, August 28th
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19).
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20).
A change involving the defendant Michelle Troconis & docket number S20NCR190167364S. This case has been transferred to another jurisdiction. The case is now being heard in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse at the following address 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT. The case now has a new docket number: FST CR190167364T on 3/14/20.
Bond conditions: must wear GPS & is put on house arrest. No contact with co-defendants. She can only leave for medical appointments, worship, or court appearances & lawyer. New: will be allowed her to leave home for basic needs. Says she cannot leave the state of Connecticut. Judge White says if she has a work appointment, she can go as long as probation knows and it’s approved. She cannot deviate from that appointment. No side trips/extra stops.

Court info from 6/3/19 thru 3/5/20 reference post #813 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

3/5/20 Update: Motion hearing re change of venue on 3/13 cancelled due to coronavirus. Pretrial hearing on 3/20. 3/13/20: Pretrial hearing on 3/20 reset for 4/9/20.
3/16/20 Update: Attorney Jon Schoenhorn is submitted a motion that her DNA & other evidence was collected “unlawfully” and wants that suppressed in court. Schoenhorn also wants to suppress the use of “illegally seized property” from 4 Jefferson Crossing, the home Troconis lived in with Dulos, and wants that property returned. The defense also wants to suppress data “unlawfully seized” from her cell phone company.
3/17/20 Update: Attorney Jon Schoenhorn wants MT's electronic monitoring unit removed because he claims it’s interfering with her defense by telegraphing her every move to probation officers & prosecutors. The fact the Ms. Troconis cannot schedule a meeting with her attorney, go to locations relevant to the investigation of her case, or seek out a potential defense witness without disclosing the information to the state interferes with the attorney-client relationship & inhibits her right to effective assistance of counsel,” in violation of the Sixth Amendment & Article I of the state constitution, Schoenhorn wrote in the motion. Schoenhorn wants the GPS unit & any other non-financial conditions removed as part of his client’s release on $2.1 million bond.
3/14/20 Update: Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks. 4/1/20 Update: Pretrial hearing on 4/9 has been rescheduled on 6/11.
5/9/20 Update: New prosecutor for the case- Paul Ferencek has replaced Colangelo. Ferencek worked under Colangelo previously & Colangelo supported his appointment. He’s been in the CT Criminal Justice dept. since 1988.
5/20/20 Update: Courts in Connecticut will be expanding the kind of cases that are done remotely on Monday (5/20/20). Those cases include civil pre-trials, trial management conferences and status conferences. All of this will be done through video or over the phone. Due to the continuing coronavirus pandemic, Troconis’ next court appearance has been pushed back again from June 11 to August 6.
With the Appellate Court. 6/14/20 Update: Defense files emergency motion to request a hearing to ask to modify the conditions of her release. The state has 10 days to respond to the motion but that the court could decide sooner.
6/29/20 Update: State's motion for extension of time to file response to petition for review re bail conditions in the Appellate Court. Senior Assistant State's Attorney Ronald Geller is seeking until July 3 to respond to Troconis' motion, in part because he has had to care for young daughter who recently underwent surgery. "This is an emergency motion because the undersigned is unable to obtain a Superior Court hearing to modify any of these conditions, the case has been continued multiple times, and the Superior Court for the Fairfield Judicial District, which is currently handling Stamford cases, either cannot – or will not – schedule this case, despite refiling of said motions in that court," Schoenhorn wrote. 7/6/20 Update: State attorney Richard Colangelo files motion to dismiss petition for review of Michelle Troconis bond conditions.
7/10/20 Update: The state Appellate Court has denied Troconis’ request for an emergency hearing to have her electronic monitoring device removed. The Appellate Court has agreed with prosecutors that it has no jurisdiction over Troconis’ pending criminal cases in the death & disappearance of Jennifer Dulos & any motions regarding the proceedings are still before the State Superior Court. The motions were denied as “untimely” and the Appellate Court can only step in if the motions were denied by a Superior Court judge — which has not happened, the order said. “Under the circumstances of this case, the motion to modify has not been denied,” the order said.
7/18/20 Update: Chief State’s Attorney Rich Colangelo has filed his objection to Michelle Troconis’ request for a venue change. Her attorney wants the case heard in Hartford rather than Stamford.
7/22/20 Update: The pretrial hearing on 8/6 has been rescheduled for 10/1/20. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse. 7/27/20 Update: Troconis attorney appealed to the state appellate court this week after his client's case was pushed to Oct. 1. "The defendant seeks expedited review of the latest continuance order, entered without her consent," Schoenhorn wrote in the appeal. "She was scheduled to argue her modification motions on August 8, 2020. The defendant requests either (1) an order requiring immediate review or (2) suspension of the nonfinancial conditions until and unless a court entertains her pending motions." Schoenhorn has attempted to have those nonfinancial components of her release relaxed, but so far has not prevailed. Troconis has been forced to wear the tracking device for more than a year while her case has been continued.
8/2/20 Update: Defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn has filed a complaint with the state Judicial Branch, accusing a probation officer of conducting “unlawful” weekly interrogations of his client. According to JS his client has “illegally” been required to show pay stubs & provide information about meetings related to her defense strategy. “This is unlawful & unconstitutional custodial interrogation, and must cease immediately,” Schoenhorn wrote in a letter obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media. Letter was sent 7/22/20. Schoenhorn is calling for the probation officer to turn over any notes about Troconis’ activities & he wants the practice of sharing information with police or prosecutors halted “immediately.” 8/5/20 Update: The State of Connecticut respectfully asks that this Court dismiss the petition for review in this case or, alternatively, deny the petition. 8/11/20 Update: Troconis’ court hearing has been moved up to 8/28/20 re motions by defense attorney.
8/21/20 Update: Troconis’ attorney has filed a new memorandum ahead of her Friday court appearance where he’ll argue for the non-financial conditions of her bond release to be relaxed. Specifically he wants no more GPS monitoring anklet, house arrest ended, no more travel restrictions within the US, and an end to her reporting to probation while on pretrial release. Attorney Jon Schoenhorn says after going through some of the discovery, the evidence against his client is far weaker than the court was led to believe. Among the arguments, he points to videos he says show Troconis was only in the car with Fotis Dulos on the day Dulos disposed of evidence and that she herself is never seen doing it.
*Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 55) – Murder: Pretrial hearing on 10/29/20. Divorce hearing was on 7/23. Court hearing re disposition (Spousal assault/violation) on 9/24/20.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

Surely the judge will consider the safety of the real victims in this sad case- the Farber children and GF and the horrible murder of JD and the fact that LE is still trying to locate remains. Taking away MT’s monitoring bracelet and permitting her to travel freely gives MT the chance to put herself in contact with the children and GF. It was revealed in past court documents that JD had to get a court order to keep MT away from the children and it was not obeyed. Also MT has not fully cooperated with LE . The new JS motions and affidavit signed by MT’s mother seem frivolous and ridiculous when compared to the horrors and suffering Jennifer’s family has to face everyday. MOO

What sort of mask will MT appear in court wearing? Will it be a mass produced blue surgical type mask, or one she sewed herself out of fabric she personally designed?

Lol....Matching outfits and being ready for a photo op seems to be a Troconis priority:

upload_2020-8-28_6-18-45.jpeg
Stamford Advocate
images

Houston Chronicle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics