Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These people lived in MIAMI.

They should be USED to hurricane prep!!!

Yes, eyeroll practice.

images

What language did MT prepare her personal timeline in?

I smell invention.

JMO

I smell rot. The note must be in English since she is protesting. Well let the handwriting be tested. It is one thing to speak English or any language but writing A language is harder IMOO. So, if the note is in English and proven to be MT’s writing then I would say, MT knows English very well. Her attorney and her are not telling the truth.

There are so many ways to prove MT speaks, writes and understands English over the years....her different jobs, her current job, her timeline note not to mention people she has spoken too, for work and play.

If she gets the bracelet removed, she will be gone. I would not be surprised to find out someone close to her already has a fake passport just waiting, a private jet just waiting.....JMOO on all of this.

What language did MT prepare her personal timeline in?

I smell invention.

JMO

I smell rot. The note must be in English since she is protesting. Well let the handwriting be tested. It is one thing to speak English or any language but writing A language is harder IMOO. So, if the note is in English and proven to be MT’s writing then I would say, MT knows English very well. Her attorney and her are not telling the truth.

There are so many ways to prove MT speaks, writes and understands English over the years....her different jobs, her current job, her timeline note not to mention people she has spoken too, for work and play. Paying bills, applying for rent lease, electricity, doctors.....so many ways.

If she gets the bracelet removed, she will be gone. I would not be surprised to find out someone close to her already has a fake passport just waiting, a private jet just waiting.....JMOO on all of this.

Marissa Alter

Michell Troconis’ attorney has filed a new memorandum ahead of her Friday court appearance where he’ll argue for the non-financial conditions of her bond release to be relaxed. Specifically he wants no more GPS monitoring anklet, house arrest ended, no more travel restrictions within the US, and an end to her reporting to probation while on pre-trial release. Attorney Jon Schoenhorn says after going through some of the discovery, the evidence against his client is far weaker than the court was led to believe. Among the arguments, he points to videos he says show Troconis was only in the car with Fotis Dulos on the day Dulos disposed of evidence and that she herself is never seen doing it.

Omg. Her ankle bracelet hurts? What a tragedy! And those damn travel restrictions! Inhumane! Maybe they should just let her go and forget this ever happened. On the other hand, there are 5 children and an elderly mother who will never get over their hurt. A family that would probably travel to the ends if the earth to know what happened to their mother. So yeah, Michi, we all feel your pain. It hurts us that you are still not in jail, where you belong, or in hell with your old squeeze. ! Karma's coming

There are so many ways to prove MT speaks, writes and understands English over the years....her different jobs, her current job, her timeline note not to mention people she has spoken too, for work and play.

Would you be surprised if she used one of her sisters’ passports? They are a FAMILY, after all!

My apologies to all....I didn't realize that the probation charging excitement was a result of MT's mother...not Schoenhorn's Statement.

OMGoodness...Now Mama T is giving a legal statement about how mean probation is! All of these early publications before the trial appear to be media hype.

I can't figure out if MT needs a protector at all times in her life or if she prefers one. :(:mad::(

Huh? Are you saying Pattis is representing a party connected to the murder of Vanessa Morales?

Yup. He is the attorney for Vanessa's father who was charged with her mother's murder... unless that changed and I missed it. In addition tho, that father and Kent Mawhinney were (maybe still are) cell mates. I'm sure there is no conflict there (sarcasm).

Jmo and whatnot

Another mischaracterization was from what police have termed the “alibi notes” - handwritten notes they found while searching the Jefferson Crossing home where Dulos and Troconis were living at the time of Farber Dulos’ disappearance.

Schoenhorn said at a June 6 interview in Bowman’s office attended by State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, the prosecutor in the case, “Troconis prepared a one-page time line to account for her whereabouts during the day on May 24, 2019, at the behest of Bowman.

Attorney for Michelle Troconis seeking to remove GPS tracking says state police embellished arrests warrants in disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos

“When she was shown a separate handwritten document prepared by Fotis Dulos, she stated that none of it was in her handwriting and she denied contributing to it,” Schoenhorn said.

This is new!

So was she lying then or lying now? I know: Both, about all kinds of things. And I have to ask again why, since we know she lied about multiple things, does anyone think we should believe her?MOO.

My apologies to all....I didn't realize that the probation charging excitement was a result of MT's mother...not Schoenhorn's Statement.

OMGoodness...Now Mama T is giving a legal statement about how mean probation is! All of these early publications before the trial appear to be media hype.

I can't figure out if MT needs a protector at all times in her life or if she prefers one. :(:mad::(

I think JD and those five kids could have used a protector to keep MT away from them. I don’t think she needs a protector. I think society needs protected from MT. MOO.

Oh, RIGHT! My gosh. How ridiculous. And it’s true: FD gets plenty of blame, too, but MT brought no one in that family anything but pain. Five kids. Five kids. MOO.
Was there anything in the state's arrest warrants re MT going to the NY Probate Court to try to read info on HF trust? Or did that info come to light only in the Farber civil case against FD? I'd think it'd be good evidence to support the conspiracy to commit murder charge. Most of JS's arguments/evidence seem to relate to the obstruction charges.

Was there anything in the state's arrest warrants re MT going to the NY Probate Court to try to read info on HF trust? Or did that info come to light only in the Farber civil case against FD? I'd think it'd be good evidence to support the conspiracy to commit murder charge. Most of JS's arguments/evidence seem to relate to the obstruction charges.

The visit to the NY Probate Court was only in the civil trial information. It was in the Attorney Weinstein deposition questions which, of course, MT refused to answer.

P.S. And, if I remember correctly, Attorney Bowman stated he wouldn't let her answer those questions to protect MT from conspiracy charges.

Last edited:
The visit to the NY Probate Court was only in the civil trial information. It was in the Attorney Weinstein deposition questions which, of course, MT refused to answer.
P.S. And, if I remember correctly, Attorney Bowman stated he wouldn't let her answer those questions to protect MT from conspiracy charges.

Was the trust written in English or Spanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member