Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter

Michell Troconis’ attorney has filed a new memorandum ahead of her Friday court appearance where he’ll argue for the non-financial conditions of her bond release to be relaxed. Specifically he wants no more GPS monitoring anklet, house arrest ended, no more travel restrictions within the US, and an end to her reporting to probation while on pre-trial release. Attorney Jon Schoenhorn says after going through some of the discovery, the evidence against his client is far weaker than the court was led to believe. Among the arguments, he points to videos he says show Troconis was only in the car with Fotis Dulos on the day Dulos disposed of evidence and that she herself is never seen doing it.

I must finally concede. The ankle bracelet is unfair, just not for the reasons she cites. It creates an opportunity for flight for someone bent on getting it removed. Ankle's not supposed to fit through it. A good way to get bruising IMO? when one tries to force one's ankle through it. I see only one fair remedy in light of the charges against her. Tighten the bracelet. Really tight.

Also fair, remove it. Once she's safely behind bars.

Her DNA was found on the rim of some of those bags so she she touched them plenty.

Conveniently the attorney isn't releasing photos of a truckbed full of bags. No one has claimed a streaming video of the events in Hartford but the inference is there... two people, one truck, full truckbed, many stops, empty truckbed.

NP led us to believe there was just one pile of dirty things left near FD's house....

That FD valiantly took care of, disposing far from home, so MT wouldn't be scared.

How scared was she at 4JC when she handled trash bags herself, leaving her DNA surreptitiously behind?

I see her strategy loud and clear. She's not selling her innocence, she's banking on one not guilty by reasonable doubt. I guess that's what defense attorneys do....

Yet she's the one who inserted herself in Jennifer's marriage, Jennifer's home, the family business and every minute of the day of Jennifer's murder, as noted by the need for scripted alibi papers.

That kind of blood on your hands doesn't wash off easily.

Maybe she should re-read her arrest papers. In whichever language works best for her.

JMO JMO JMO

Okay....From Shannon's Twitter account....
Schoenhorn must be living with MT....because he was there when probation called....he was with her during her perilous fight to find a place to charge her ankle bracelet...etc. This is much too cozy for attorney/client. Are their any codes of professional conduct?

EgMxD2fXoAkrYhu

EgMxD2fWAAEBMZs

Shannon Miller
Schoenhorn also files statement from MT’s mother detailing probation officer’s request for Troconis to charge GPS ankle bracelet the day of Tropical Storm Isaias after she lost power from the storm.

Attachments

• B8D40889-90C0-40EE-AEC1-8E5864993A4B.jpeg
    B8D40889-90C0-40EE-AEC1-8E5864993A4B.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 9C7D3C5A-C58A-436B-B309-BF72EA066F0E.jpeg
    9C7D3C5A-C58A-436B-B309-BF72EA066F0E.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 48
  • ADCED49A-66B2-47FA-872B-7B14F334CE18.jpeg
    ADCED49A-66B2-47FA-872B-7B14F334CE18.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 44
  • C8F8E1BB-E80C-4FDE-894D-6770BE335B4E.jpeg
    C8F8E1BB-E80C-4FDE-894D-6770BE335B4E.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 43
Why does ANYONE CARE that MT's smoke bracelet is cumbersome? Isn't that the POINT?

Sorry, Doll, the benefit of NOT BEING IN JAIL is balanced with the RESPONSIBILITY of following the terms of house arrest. It's Covid -- you've got time to abide.

I'm afraid I'm not sorry the storm and the terms of her house arrest, namely the bracelet, cause you discomfort. Or in danger, as your mother says.

Jennifer didn't like her zip ties either.

If your freedom mattered to you, maybe you should've thought about it before you helped FD do the dastardly.

Can the judge INCREASE her conditions?

Please tell me yes.

JMO

Marissa Alter

Michell Troconis’ attorney has filed a new memorandum ahead of her Friday court appearance where he’ll argue for the non-financial conditions of her bond release to be relaxed. Specifically he wants no more GPS monitoring anklet, house arrest ended, no more travel restrictions within the US, and an end to her reporting to probation while on pre-trial release. Attorney Jon Schoenhorn says after going through some of the discovery, the evidence against his client is far weaker than the court was led to believe. Among the arguments, he points to videos he says show Troconis was only in the car with Fotis Dulos on the day Dulos disposed of evidence and that she herself is never seen doing it.

By the way, in case there’s any doubt, when I like something like this, it means I like the person who kindly provided the facts—sds71 in this case—and that the words give me practice in rolling my eyes, which surely is some kind of sport or at least exercise. :) It does not mean I like inane, illogical blathering such as the lawyer’s statement that MT wasn’t shown disposing of a bag on camera. I’m not a lawyer but you know...did anyone say these videos document everything MT and FD did on and after 5-24? If so, let’s back to the morning JD was murdered. Next, MT’s DNA was found on at least one bag and she was in the truck. Anyone see any sign she was trying to run from the truck as FD was disposing the bags in the PARTs that we see here? The absence of video does not mean something could not have happened or even that it was unlikely. If it were, well, no crimes solved until video was invented. Um, sure. And, not last (I’ll be back!) and certainly not least, a video or photo is about moments of time. There's much more to this story such as the alibi scripts, MT’s efforts to keep FD’s former employee’s car away from him, the car wash, the lies about where she and FD were and were not, the cleaning, and a pile of other documented facts. As I said, there is more. Maybe her attorney should read the arrest warrants. MOO. Edited an auto-correct typo. MOO.

I must finally concede. The ankle bracelet is unfair, just not for the reasons she cites. It creates an opportunity for flight for someone bent on getting it removed. Ankle's not supposed to fit through it. A good way to get bruising IMO? when one tries to force one's ankle through it. I see only one fair remedy in light of the charges against her. Tighten the bracelet. Really tight.

Also fair, remove it. Once she's safely behind bars.

Her DNA was found on the rim of some of those bags so she she touched them plenty.

Conveniently the attorney isn't releasing photos of a truckbed full of bags. No one has claimed a streaming video of the events in Hartford but the inference is there... two people, one truck, full truckbed, many stops, empty truckbed.

NP led us to believe there was just one pile of dirty things left near FD's house....

That FD valiantly took care of, disposing far from home, so MT wouldn't be scared.

How scared was she at 4JC when she handled trash bags herself, leaving her DNA surreptitiously behind?

I see her strategy loud and clear. She's not selling her innocence, she's banking on one not guilty by reasonable doubt. I guess that's what defense attorneys do....

Yet she's the one who inserted herself in Jennifer's marriage, Jennifer's home, the family business and every minute of the day of Jennifer's murder, as noted by the need for scripted alibi papers.

That kind of blood on your hands doesn't wash off easily.

Maybe she should re-read her arrest papers. In whichever language works best for her.

JMO JMO JMO

Dang! You nailed it!

For the life of me, I cannot see how he thinks this helps MT at all with the conspiracy and tampering charges? Her DNA (and possibly fingerprints) wer on the inside of at least one of those bags, and the dumping of the bags is pretty much immaterial to the conspiracy charge. All it proves is that it was indeed FD and MT hauling those bags around!

Shannon Miller
Schoenhorn also files statement from MT’s mother detailing probation officer’s request for Troconis to charge GPS ankle bracelet the day of Tropical Storm Isaias after she lost power from the storm.

You know, I’m just going to ask...was that storm a freak surprise that no one thought would be coming ever? Does every probation officer have to call every person with a monitor and remind the person to get the thing charged and to figure out where to go and what to do to ensure it stayed charged like, you know, in advance? If so, that seems like a giant amount of time for the parole officer and maybe the person being monitored would be better served in a facility where they could take care of such issues for her, like a jail? I bet he or she called to be sure she had taken care of it like a responsible arrestee would. People who use breathing machines, people who have to have electricity for a laptop and work, or a cell phone, and just everyday people whose freedom is not tied to a properly charged monitor know they must think of these things before any issues happen. Of course, if one would like the opportunity for a monitor to be off of power and thus be forced to go to, say, another country that has electricity but not extradition to the U.S., well, that’s another issue. Ridiculous. MOO.

Another mischaracterization was from what police have termed the “alibi notes” - handwritten notes they found while searching the Jefferson Crossing home where Dulos and Troconis were living at the time of Farber Dulos’ disappearance.

Schoenhorn said at a June 6 interview in Bowman’s office attended by State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, the prosecutor in the case, “Troconis prepared a one-page time line to account for her whereabouts during the day on May 24, 2019, at the behest of Bowman.

Attorney for Michelle Troconis seeking to remove GPS tracking says state police embellished arrests warrants in disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos

“When she was shown a separate handwritten document prepared by Fotis Dulos, she stated that none of it was in her handwriting and she denied contributing to it,” Schoenhorn said.

This is new!

You know, I’m just going to ask...was that storm a freak surprise that no one thought would be coming ever? Does every probation officer have to call every person with a monitor and remind the person to get the thing charged and to figure out where to go and what to do to ensure it stayed charged like, you know, in advance? If so, that seems like a giant amount of time for the parole officer and maybe the person being monitored would be better served in a facility where they could take care of such issues for her, like a jail? I bet he or she called to be sure she had taken care of it like a responsible arrestee would. People who use breathing machines, people who have to have electricity for a laptop and work, or a cell phone, and just everyday people whose freedom is not tied to a properly charged monitor know they must think of these things before any issues happen. Of course, if one would like the opportunity for a monitor to be off of power and thus be forced to go to, say, another country that has electricity but not extradition to the U.S., well, that’s another issue. Ridiculous. MOO.

We all were well aware of the storm and the severe consequences (no power) in plenty of time. I read somewhere that she had befriended folks from her church in Avon, so I'm wondering why she wouldn't call on one of her friends or maybe the pastor who might have a generator to allow her to stop in for a cup of tea and a 2-hour charge? An easy fix. Plus, most libraries, fire stations, police stations etc...had charging stations available for those without a generator and in need of a charge. Really a sad and lame excuse if you ask me. Shameful, actually.

By the way, in case there’s any doubt, when I like something like this, it means I like the person who kindly provided the facts—sds71 in this case—and that the words give me practice in rolling my eyes, which surely is some kind of sport or at least exercise. :) It does not mean I like inane, illogical blathering such as the lawyer’s statement that MT wasn’t shown disposing of a bag on camera. I’m not a lawyer but you know...did anyone say these videos document everything MT and FD did on and after 5-24? If so, let’s back to the morning JD was murdered. Next, MT’s DNA was found on at least one bag and she was in the truck. Anyone see any sign she was trying to run from the truck as FD was disposing the bags in the PARTs that we see here? The absence of video does not mean something could not have happened or even that it was unlikely. If it were, well, no crimes solved until video was invented. Um, sure. And, not last (I’ll be back!) and certainly not least, a video or photo is about moments of time. There's much more to this story such as the alibi scripts, MT’s efforts to keep FD’s former employee’s car away from him, the car wash, the lies about where she and FD were and were not, the cleaning, and a pile of other documented facts. As I said, there is more. Maybe her attorney should read the arrest warrants. MOO. Edited an auto-correct typo. MOO.

The storm was not a surprise, and it was maybe an hour long. She could have charged it before losing power, and she could have called her probation officer when she lost power. She didn’t have to wait for him to call her and tell her to do it. And the local police station would have been able to help her out. She did not have to drive all over creation to do it. What was her mother doing there with her-couldn’t those two bimbos figure it out?

MT’s mother is full of it. That call from the probation officer came in at nearly 5, long after the storm was over (like hours after). There wasn’t any debris flying around, and it wasn’t anything close to dark at 5pm. And if she gad kept it charged like she was supposed to, that day, at least, wouldn’t have been a problem. By the way, why did they both have to go out, if it was do dangerous? Why didn’t Mommy stay put?

MT’s mother is full of it. That call from the probation officer came in at nearly 5, long after the storm was over (like hours after). There wasn’t any debris flying around, and it wasn’t anything close to dark at 5pm. And if she gad kept it charged like she was supposed to, that day, at least, wouldn’t have been a problem. By the way, why did they both have to go out, if it was do dangerous? Why didn’t Mommy stay put?

Because lil Michi is a'scared.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads