Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CT most definitely enforces that rule. The monitor should still be on unless she's somehow managed to escape it and is on a plane right now to Argentina.

Maybe, since the hearing is remote, MT is planning to participate from Florida??? She shouldn't be with AS on October 1, if she is correctly quarantining, right?

If she isn't on that plane to Argentina....:eek::eek:

@_ShannonMiller
Jennifer Dulos’ mother’s attorneys object to the settlement between Fotis Dulos’ defense attorney Norm Pattis and the Dulos Estate on the $250,000 retainer fees they say are owed to the estate
In the latest filing we see the retainer fee agreement between Fotis Dulos and Norm Pattis from January of this year.

There is some kind of "game" going on between these attorneys that should not be happening.

What I really want to see is the explanation of the expenses that brought NP over $100K in qualified expenses according to the "settlement" suggested to the probate court. That is absolutely stunning, IMO, considering the full $250K amount should have covered most expenses through the entire murder trial.

Furthermore, there has been no explanation of where FD came up with $250K to pay NP. Are there more funds hiding in Greece or in off-shore accounts? This is absurd.
IMO...MOO

I am new here and not sure if this has already been addressed. (Probably has, but I’m not sure where or how to find it.) MTs Instagram starts in April. Was there a different Insta account before that? Which would have pics and info from Her life with FD before JD disappeared and all throughout the year after her disappearance through to this past April?

I am new here and not sure if this has already been addressed. (Probably has, but I’m not sure where or how to find it.) MTs Instagram starts in April. Was there a different Insta account before that? Which would have pics and info from Her life with FD before JD disappeared and all throughout the year after her disappearance through to this past April?
Welcome Nannyhope! Yes, Patagoniastyles was one that she displayed her cheap hide rugs that failed to sell on Amazon. Along with a bunch of creepy posts with fire, water and knives all in the midst of searching for JD... it may be still active, but I probably am blocked.

Thank you! I’ll check it out now.
I found it. It starts in February 2019. And no private pictures at all. I’m wondering if there was another one more like her current one. I feel like there must have been one with pictures of her and FD just living life.

*found it. It’s @michitroc and private. ‍♀️

Last edited:

Welcome! MT has a private account where her personal pictures are likely posted. I believe it’s MichiTroc or something close to that. Of course, it’s private. She only created the sham that the current account is to pat herself on the back and attempt to persuade jurors in her favor. BIG FAIL!

MOO (MOO=my opinion only)

I found it. It starts in February 2019. And no private pictures at all. I’m wondering if there was another one more like her current one. I feel like there must have been one with pictures of her and FD just living life.

*found it. It’s @michitroc and private. ‍♀️
Yes, that is her private account.

@MarissaAlter
JUST IN: I’m hearing Michelle Troconis’ court hearing Thursday in the Jennifer Dulos case has been pushed back to November 13.
@Niner

Sooooooo....when MT and AS want a hearing they go to the Appellate Court and demand a hearing 3 times!

When the hearing date and quarantine protocols don't work with MT's schedule, AS and MT cancel the court date, with rather late notification. A two-day notice, but this might make it impossible or inconvenient for another person waiting for a court slot.

Tone deaf and entitled behavior marches on.

@_ShannonMiller
Jennifer Dulos’ mother’s attorneys object to the settlement between Fotis Dulos’ defense attorney Norm Pattis and the Dulos Estate on the $250,000 retainer fees they say are owed to the estate
In the latest filing we see the retainer fee agreement between Fotis Dulos and Norm Pattis from January of this year.

My new favorite phrase is "violating the Rules of Professional Conduct!!!"

IMHO Atty Pattis is caught with his pony-tail in the cookie jar? We may even find out how Fd filled that jar!

Weinstein Is My Hero!

Going to post this until I hear different....

Wednesday, Sept. 30th:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT – Fotis Dulos (52) - *Brad Ragaglia (61) was arrested & charged (2/2/20) with 1st degree criminal trespassing. Bond is $1500 (non-surety); released from custody. Farmington #H14C-CR20-0180107-S
He showed up at Fotis’ door Christmas Eve (2019) being invited by Fotis. Ragaglia gifted Fotis holy water, capsules of magnesium & two spiritual books. They exchanged phone numbers. They texted for about a week. Fotis thought the holy water & capsules might be poisoned. Police never tested them. February 2nd — after Fotis’ death. That's when police say they found Ragaglia trespassing at 80 Mountain Spring Road. It’s another Dulos property searched in connection to the murder investigation. Ragaglia was charged with first degree trespassing.
2/2/20 Update: Next court date 4/22/20 awaiting plea. 4/22/20 Update: Hearing has been rescheduled due to the coronavirus to 7/8/20. 7/8/20 Update: Hearing has been rescheduled to 8/19/20. 8/19/20 Update: Plea hearing has been rescheduled to 9/30/20.

@_ShannonMiller

So in the meanwhile, Hug is presenting an agreement to the probate court for approval, all-knowing that the agreement is void without the Farber Estate trustee's approval.

IMO, Hug is cut from the same cloth as JS. :rolleyes:
^^bbm

And brilliant that Trustee Dean did just as I stated -- called out Hug without ever saying his name. This was so dirty -- even before it was filed with the court.

I tend to agree at this moment. Judge Blawie was very firm with FD. Hopefully, by amending the more rigorous parts of MT's bail agreement, he may gain allowance from the Appellate Court to keep the ankle bracelet.

When counsel meets in chambers before the hearings, it seems that "things" are often discussed. I wonder what JS discussed about MT and her distress level if the attorneys met in chambers with the judge prior to the public hearing held in late August . (Am I correct in believing that an attorney for the defendant can't meet privately with the judge without opposing counsel present, even in a criminal case.)

Did the judge talk with the attorneys prior to his written ruling? Was Attorney Colangelo involved in the decision to let MT visit her father in Florida? (An assuming she has a current driver's license to fly, as she shouldn't have anymore passports, right?)

And, what is the big deal about attending hearings in Stamford? AS looked truly relieved that the Oct. 1 hearing would be virtual. I really don't understand the angst the man has about driving to Stamford.

The other thing that I have been wondering about are the parents' properties that were used to secure MT's bail. What would happen if one of those properties were sold? Would that change her bail as it did for FD?

Lots of wondering over here, I guess.

MOO...IMO...just wondering!

Your correct, but in any type of case, not just criminal (with an exception when obtaining an emergency restraining order). Meeting with the judge ex parte is a violation of the ABA rules of professional conduct, specifically -

Rule 3.5: Impartiality and Decorum of the Tribunal

A lawyer shall not:

A. Seek to influence a judge, juror, prospective juror or other official by means prohibited by law;
B. Communicate ex parte with such a person during the proceeding, unless authorized to do so by law or court order;​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member