Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, this was the second time AS pulled this request for appellate court hearing both the lower court had the opportunity to respond. Seems to me AS wanted an oral argument even before he received Judge Blawie's decision. AS really makes me tired....:rolleyes:

I am starting to think that what JS is really being paid to do, is to get MT’s ankle monitor removed along with her travel restrictions, so she can skip town before her trial.

If I recall correctly, this was the second time AS pulled this request for appellate court hearing both the lower court had the opportunity to respond. Seems to me AS wanted an oral argument even before he received Judge Blawie's decision. AS really makes me tired....:rolleyes:

I'm really tired of AS's requests. Here are a few of his arguments presented in his petition to the Appellate Court....I keep SMH....Hope MT isn't paying for this nonsense:

…”Despite the burden these nonfinancial conditions place on her liberty, life, family, relationships and defense preparation, the defendant never violated them. Her adolescent daughter who lived with her but was away at boarding school was forced to leave last winter and move to Argentina with the child’s father, because she was on house arrest in a small apartment for eight months, and could not attend to the child’s needs.” (This is a misrepresentation of MT’s living conditions the prior 8 months. It was a 1400 sq. ft. condo/a 3-bedroom unit. MT’s mother was living with her and could have driven MT’s child to and from school. In fact, she could have requested a waiver for that daily activity, and I’ll wager it would have been granted.)

…”She has a business and has lived and worked in the Hartford area since 2017. Prior to that time, she lived in Miami, Florida, where her father, mother and sister maintain residences, and where she maintained employment.” (This is another “Really?” moment. MT has claimed no employment in CT before her February 2020 hearing. She has never acknowledged working for the FORE group. The only employment ever publicly known from the Miami area was the Seal Shoe Covers.

She only mentions on her Instagram page her “horse therapy” in the Middle East from early 2000’s. She talks about her short gig as a “hostess” on a South American television ski report in early 2000’s until she moved to Miami. (This "Position" has been her basis for lecturing new personnel in the U.S. on the proper way in which reporters should report????)

She also worked at Cerro Castro (SP?) ski resort sometime.

She did receive a generous child support and one-time housing bonus from her daughter’s father, although they never married. She was married to someone else before she moved to CT. In fact, it appears she was still married when she began traveling with FD in 2015.

Her main employment seems to be having affairs with financially well-heeled men and marrying one. I would love to see her employment history.

…”The only reason that her daughter no longer lives with her is due to the nonfinancial conditions.” This is the same as the first response. Her mother, who is living with MT could have driven her daughter to and from school. MT’s free to do this now. The court will allow travel out-of-state, with prior approval, so she can take her daughter to ski competitions.

…”The court should bear in mind that aside from the necessity of spending between two and three hours a day recharging the batteries, the device cannot be submerged in water. For 15 months the defendant has not been allowed to swim.” Eh….this reeks of entitlement. Is MT really concerned about going swimming? This does not appear to be a hardship. Perhaps, it’s her tan or lying on the beach in Miami she misses. Or, does she desire to be waterskiing again?

Carry on AS...carry on, but you're sounding more and more ridiculous, IMO...MOO.

Twitter
@MarissaAlter
Since our main concern challenging liberty restrictions involved mandatory probation, house arrest & curfew, all of which were lifted by the judge, the additional condition of GPS monitoring is not as critical. I still believe there is no factual or legal basis
to keep that condition in place now, and I will raise the issue and seek its removal whenever we have court appearances in the future. There are more important aspects of the case to work on right now.”Attorney Jon Schoenhorn regarding the appellate court ruling.

I'm really tired of AS's requests. Here are a few of his arguments presented in his petition to the Appellate Court....I keep SMH....Hope MT isn't paying for this nonsense:

…”Despite the burden these nonfinancial conditions place on her liberty, life, family, relationships and defense preparation, the defendant never violated them. Her adolescent daughter who lived with her but was away at boarding school was forced to leave last winter and move to Argentina with the child’s father, because she was on house arrest in a small apartment for eight months, and could not attend to the child’s needs.” (This is a misrepresentation of MT’s living conditions the prior 8 months. It was a 1400 sq. ft. condo/a 3-bedroom unit. MT’s mother was living with her and could have driven MT’s child to and from school. In fact, she could have requested a waiver for that daily activity, and I’ll wager it would have been granted.)

…”She has a business and has lived and worked in the Hartford area since 2017. Prior to that time, she lived in Miami, Florida, where her father, mother and sister maintain residences, and where she maintained employment.” (This is another “Really?” moment. MT has claimed no employment in CT before her February 2020 hearing. She has never acknowledged working for the FORE group. The only employment ever publicly known from the Miami area was the Seal Shoe Covers.

She only mentions on her Instagram page her “horse therapy” in the Middle East from early 2000’s. She talks about her short gig as a “hostess” on a South American television ski report in early 2000’s until she moved to Miami. (This "Position" has been her basis for lecturing new personnel in the U.S. on the proper way in which reporters should report????)

She also worked at Cerro Castro (SP?) ski resort sometime.

She did receive a generous child support and one-time housing bonus from her daughter’s father, although they never married. She was married to someone else before she moved to CT. In fact, it appears she was still married when she began traveling with FD in 2015.

Her main employment seems to be having affairs with financially well-heeled men and marrying one. I would love to see her employment history.

…”The only reason that her daughter no longer lives with her is due to the nonfinancial conditions.” This is the same as the first response. Her mother, who is living with MT could have driven her daughter to and from school. MT’s free to do this now. The court will allow travel out-of-state, with prior approval, so she can take her daughter to ski competitions.

…”The court should bear in mind that aside from the necessity of spending between two and three hours a day recharging the batteries, the device cannot be submerged in water. For 15 months the defendant has not been allowed to swim.” Eh….this reeks of entitlement. Is MT really concerned about going swimming? This does not appear to be a hardship. Perhaps, it’s her tan or lying on the beach in Miami she misses. Or, does she desire to be waterskiing again?

Carry on AS...carry on, but you're sounding more and more ridiculous, IMO...MOO.
Well said!! The only clarification I have to add is the condo was 2547 sq ft of living space. Boggles the mind how 3 people couldn’t make that amount of space work and should instead feel sorry for her. MOO

Well said!! The only clarification I have to add is the condo was 2547 sq ft of living space. Boggles the mind how 3 people couldn’t make that amount of space work and should instead feel sorry for her. MOO

My whole house is only a little bit bigger than that, and most of our time living there, we’ve had 4, and sometimes 5 people living in it full time. Cry me a river!

I am starting to think that what JS is really being paid to do, is to get MT’s ankle monitor removed along with her travel restrictions, so she can skip town before her trial.
I agree. All this talk about how her family has $2M collateral at risk is meaningless. Freedom has a price, right? Especially for an alleged murderer.

I am starting to think that what JS is really being paid to do, is to get MT’s ankle monitor removed along with her travel restrictions, so she can skip town before her trial.[/QUOTE

I have been saying since the beginning, MT wants her bracelet off and she will flee fast. She has everything, passport, money, destination all ready to go. I hope the Judges don’t honor the request and don’t blink an eye either.

JMOO

Wow....I know it was larger than 1000 sq/ft....150% larger?!

I know MT was upset that FD had a gym and she didn't. He did make her so mad. :mad:

No kidding! What about 5 children that live in their grandmother’s 1500 sq ft, 2 bedroom apartment? I’m not sure if that is truly accurate, but regardless - 6 people in one small living space. 3 people in a 3 bedroom is plenty comfortable!

entitlement - that’s all I can say.

Thanks for the docs!

^^bbm means quoted content was bolded by OP.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=19594234

Filed yesterday: Objection to motion to dismiss in Dean, Trustee, v. Norm Pattis et al. Note p. 4 where Weinstein says certain allegations of Pattis’ motion should properly have been alleged in a motion to strike (for legal insufficiency), rather than a motion to dismiss. (My WS post a few pages back suggested same distinction). Just sorry Weinstein didn’t attach a few exhibits, e.g., copies of accounting sheets that show where the big bucks fee went after P&S transferred it to Norm Pattis individually. An NP private account? Commingling client funds with atty's own is a big no-no in the CT RPCs. Where's the oversight of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel?

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=19594234

Filed yesterday: Objection to motion to dismiss in Dean, Trustee, v. Norm Pattis et al. Note p. 4 where Weinstein says certain allegations of Pattis’ motion should properly have been alleged in a motion to strike (for legal insufficiency), rather than a motion to dismiss. (My WS post a few pages back suggested same distinction). Just sorry Weinstein didn’t attach a few exhibits, e.g., copies of accounting sheets that show where the big bucks fee went after P&S transferred it to Norm Pattis individually. An NP private account? Commingling client funds with atty's own is a big no-no in the CT RPCs. Where's the oversight of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel?
Thank you for the update @pernickety. I previously commented on how IMO, NP et. al is standing in the way of the estate realizing judicial relief. Looking forward to the ruling.

I'm beginning to feel like the CT bar association has award NP the Life-Time Teflon award....What's up with the continuous, unfathomable protection he seems to receive from the Disciplinary Counsel?

Well this is interesting. Did they lower his bail? Or did he make the full bond? Hope he is wearing a bracelet around his ankle too. Let's just let all the co-conspirators to murder out of jail to visit sick family members. I really want to believe he started talking, but I doubt it.

Yeah-isn’t it too damn bad that the co-conspiritors both have sick fathers that they want to visit? These two mutts couldn’t have cared less that Jennifer’s murder would leave 5 children without the mother that they desperately want to see. No compassion from either MT or KM

Well this is interesting. Did they lower his bail? Or did he make the full bond? Hope he is wearing a bracelet around his ankle too. Let's just let all the co-conspirators to murder out of jail to visit sick family members. I really want to believe he started talking, but I doubt it.

Well...he does have hearing related to spousal rape, etc. scheduled for Nov. 5....Conspiracy to Commit Murder is December 24. Hope he returns by the 5th.
From the CT Court Case Lookup:
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 12/24/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 11/05/2020 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 11/05/2020 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

The new order says Mawhinney can only bond out if he posts a total of $246,000 in cash and real estate bond—$50,000 in cash bond, $146,000 in real estate bond
In addition, he will have to surrender his passport & wear a GPS monitor. He will not be able to leave CT w/out permission from the court. The court is allowing him to visit his sick dad in FL “provided that his itinerary is approved by the office of adult probation.
@MarissaAlter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member