Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!! This is exactly what I remember too!!! And the hood was pulled tight around the face. I am starting to feel slightly less crazy! Thank you all
Wonder if I can track down the photo. Here is a news article referencing it:

"At 7:31 a.m., the hoodie-wearing bicycle-rider is spotted on residents’ security footage pedaling toward Jennifer Dulos’ home. The hood of the sweatshirt is up, obscuring the rider’s face."

Bloody zip ties and a French bicycle: Court records detail evidence against Jennifer Dulos’ husband

I think you're right. His glove always bothered me.

JMO
Interesting about the glove on FD's left hand. IIRC that is the same hand on which it appears there may be possibly be a blood blister under the nail of his ring finger on that hand when he was captured on camera jogging near the 4JC residence in the days following JFD's disappearance. I am not sure, but think I remember that he was wearing an ankle monitor during that jog, so it would have to have been after the first arrest and release on bail.

I see that @Megnut and I were discussing this back in July 2020. See my post #954 in thread #49 for those photos. According to the Daily Mail, that jog was two days after he posted bail after the first arrest in early June 2019.

Last edited:
I remember the picture....keep asking and maybe a WS member who has not read here lately but has pictures will have that one. Gosh wish I could take a picture of my mind!

It could be that LE/FBI removed the picture from the web. Only if a person saved it to their own pics will we see it until trial.
If it helps, I've been here on and off commenting and lurking since the beginning, and I don't recall ever seeing a photo. The only residential camera photos I saw were of the Tacoma.

I want the search yesterday and the excavator today to be something but I worry it is just LE wanting one last look before the sale closes. I feel this could be a nothingburger. I hope not though. MOO

I know-I feel the same way...it does seem to be a lot of expense and trouble to go to for nothing, though-because they can get a warrant and come back later if they really need to (like if one of those two knuckleheads end up talking). I suppose it could be a combination of opportunity pre-sale, and MT’s upcoming court appearance, but it does look to me a little more extensive than the search at Skyview, I think. Dogs that seem to be alerting, excavator, etc. I am eagerly awaiting some good news, and will be more than disappointed if we don’t have any

I want the search yesterday and the excavator today to be something but I worry it is just LE wanting one last look before the sale closes. I feel this could be a nothingburger. I hope not though. MOO
Fingers crossed you're wrong, although I too don't have much hope. I think she's in a way more remote place than the woods behind the property. That being said, I'm anxiously awaiting drone footage.

I know-I feel the same way...it does seem to be a lot of expense and trouble to go to for nothing, though-because they can get a warrant and come back later if they really need to (like if one of those two knuckleheads end up talking). I suppose it could be a combination of opportunity pre-sale, and MT’s upcoming court appearance, but it does look to me a little more extensive than the search at Skyview, I think. Dogs that seem to be alerting, excavator, etc. I am eagerly awaiting some good news, and will be more than disappointed if we don’t have any
Yeah, the dogs and GPR make me think they have some sort of new information. That's a lot of money spent to intimidate MT into possibly talking.

And hello! Long time, no see! I force myself to take mental health breaks now until I see any developments. I'm glad I see familiar names still though.

If it helps, I've been here on and off commenting and lurking since the beginning, and I don't recall ever seeing a photo. The only residential camera photos I saw were of the Tacoma.
I agree. FD on his bike was reportedly captured on surveillance video. This would require a screenshot of the video. I believe all the "photos" I've seen in MSM are stock photos or enactment video of the evidence.

Last edited:
You are correct. That would be a big expense! I did not think of that. Fingers crossed!!

I am kinda feeling the same way. I'm trying to stay positive. I had my hopes up every time they were searching an area. Feels like a last ditch effort maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces