Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Welcome to our new members.

Please review THE RULES, particularly those called “Etiquette & Information” and “Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.”, some of which are as follows:

Do not bring social media comments by the general public to Websleuths. They are considered rumor and are off limits. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include a link.

Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

WS is VICTIM FRIENDLY. No sleuthing of family members, especially parents and spouses. We give them the benefit of the doubt and the last thing we want to do is re-victimize a grieving loved one.

Theories, opinion, speculation are welcome as long as they are based on FACTS that have been made available through mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), or other acceptable sources such as scholarly or professional publications.

When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Copyright rules require that no more than 10% of any article may be copied and members must give credit to the source by providing a link. Again, if you can't link it, you can't post it. No link, no post.

Websleuths does not allow linking to unapproved sites, so if you happen to see one of your posts has disappeared, it could be because Websleuths does not allow discussion of hoax theories or rumors from other sites, or for a violation of one of The Rules noted and linked above.

DO NOT discuss moderation on the thread. Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if there is a violation of TOS or the post is otherwise deemed inappropriate.

If you need help or have questions or concerns, the Mods are happy to assist. Please use the private messaging system called “Conversations” to contact us in a respectful fashion. Disrespect to members or Websleuths staff is not allowed.

The above is only a partial list of TheRules aka TOS. You'll find others in the links provided. Please check them out, as it is every member’s responsibility to know them and post in accordance with them.

images

"In his motion, Hug argues that Jennifer Dulos was likely dismembered by Fotis Dulos."

If the attorney representing Fotis Dulos' estate says 'dismemberment', I'm afraid we need to face it.

Now we need LE to FIND it. So that the two accomplices can be held to account and Jennifer can finally be laid to rest.

JMO

Judge orders hearing to decide if Jennifer Dulos is dead

I wonder if there is an old cesspool on that property in the vicinity of the new septic system? We had to put a new one in because our old cesspool, which was just a pit lined with rocks, failed. I believe the access to it was fairly big. I don’t know about the access to our septic, size-wise

Septic Tank. Access?
@Alkali13 Hi, I'm not Megnut, but ---
1. Agreeing, field dressing may mean dismemberment, either at site of death or later if/when moved to burial site.

2. But placing an intact, adult human body into septic tank would not necessarily require dismemberment. Depends sizes of body and tank access/hatch. On tank design spec-sheets for single fam residences, I see 20" to 24" opening diameters but IANAEorC (I'm not an engineer or contractor).

For your reading enjoyment ( :eek: ??? :rolleyes:) info & pix of tanks and septic systems. Regardless of type of system, whether conventional, chamber, the tank access covers are similar: often kinda like manhole covers, but may be hinged or detachable, w locking hardware. Types of Septic Systems | US EPA and Septic tank - Wikipedia
Thank you!

I don't see it much in the links, but I think my disconnect is that I've only ever seen the tiny pump holes IRL, not the access lids. The access lids are definitely big enough for a body, plus that's definitely what LE were looking in the first time they were at the house (I remember being confused about the size of it then as well).

Types of Septic Systems | US EPA

ABOVE link shows various kids of septic tanks

upload_2021-1-20_15-0-30.jpeg

Why Do Children Continue to Die in Septic Tank Mishaps? | Onsite Installer

Above link is stories about people falling to OPEN lids of septic tanks

I enclosed it because shows a person can fit into septic tank. The one we had in Washington was very small opening...not more then 6-8 inches. However, there are home like with a man hole cover.

If FD did dismember Jennifer, he would beable to easily put her remains in the tank.

anyone with more knowledge of septic tanks please put in your two cents.....thanks.

"In his motion, Hug argues that Jennifer Dulos was likely dismembered by Fotis Dulos."

If the attorney representing Fotis Dulos' estate says 'dismemberment', I'm afraid we need to face it.

Now we need LE to FIND it. So that the two accomplices can be held to account and Jennifer can finally be laid to rest.

JMO

Thank you for posting this. I definitely missed that quote from Hug. That's a big statement to make out loud in court.

JMO

Personally, I agree with Hug-but why does he make this argument for dismemberment? What difference does it make to him, as long as she is declared dead?

View attachment 280296

I enclosed it because shows a person can fit into septic tank. The one we had in Washington was very small opening...not more then 6-8 inches. However, there are home like with a man hole cover.

If FD did dismember Jennifer, he would beable to easily put her remains in the tank.

anyone with more knowledge of septic tanks please put in your two cents.....thanks.
I posted the link upthread, but here is the photo of LE looking into the septic tank at 80MS back in June of 2019. It is definitely big enough for a human... I'm not sure how they could've missed something the first time. Unless they weren't looking for the right thing or testing for the right things?
D8GQ0L6XUAAW3Ls

JMO

As far as what specifically has happened to JFD's remains, I don't think Hug has any authority to speak with any greater certainty or likelihood than any member of the public who has been paying attention to the case. He knows only what LE has released publicly and the rest is speculation.

So, IMO we gained no evidence or certainty or even probability about what happened to JFD's remains from Hug's argument in that motion.

"Using ground penetrating radar, Perry located four spots along the wood line of the property that appeared to have been disturbed and then covered back up, he said. He found a fifth location inside the house at the base of the stairs, leading to the basement that had been dug up and smoothed over, Perry said."

‘The Bone Finder’ identifies disturbed areas, leading to dig at former Dulos property
Here's an interesting/important quote from that article:

"“Police think the body may have been dismembered,” Perry said.

Attorney Christopher Hug, who is the administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, also mentioned in Probate Court documents that police indicated that Jennifer Dulos may have been dismembered. However, Chief State’s Attorney Richard J. Colangelo Jr. has said he had no evidence that occurred."

View attachment 280296

My old house had a round lid on the tank. Could definitely put a person or a large animal in the tank. When it was pumped the septic company removed the lid and put it back when finished.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member