Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not locating remains the first time?
I posted the link upthread, but here is the photo of LE looking into the septic tank at 80MS back in June of 2019. It is definitely big enough for a human... I'm not sure how they could've missed something the first time. Unless they weren't looking for the right thing or testing for the right things?
D8GQ0L6XUAAW3Ls
@Alkali13 Yes, investigation in June 2019 may have failed to locate remains in that tank, altho remains may actually be inside. Or not.

I recall reading about a MisPers case in which LE opened tank cover, did not find body; months later the tank was pumped by septic service co., that is, completely drained, and the MisPers' badly decomposed body was discovered. Just an anecdote, but leads me to think discovery or non discovery may depend on the means used .

If just looking thru top access hatch into a mostly filled tank, seems an intact body or body parts which sank to bottom of sludge would not be visible to person inspecting, imo. Although vid cam's are used to inspect lines to and from a septic tank to check for blockages, I don't know if they could be used effectively/efficiently to locate body or parts. Anyone?

Here's an interesting/important quote from that article:

"“Police think the body may have been dismembered,” Perry said.

Attorney Christopher Hug, who is the administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, also mentioned in Probate Court documents that police indicated that Jennifer Dulos may have been dismembered. However, Chief State’s Attorney Richard J. Colangelo Jr. has said he had no evidence that occurred."

Bolded and italicized by me.

If FD dismembered JFD's remains at 80 MS Rd - and especially if the dismemberment was the enactment of FD's revenge fantasy, doesn't it seem likely that SOME related evidence (at least some tiny piece of tissue or bone) would have been found at either 80 MS Rd or in the garbage bags and their contents disposed of and found in waste receptacles on Albany Ave (bags and contents FD never imagined LE would find or connect to him) or in the landfill where the contents of the waste receptacles on Albany Ave were taken and where an extensive search was conducted by LE?

But, as far as we know NOTHING was found of JFD except items related to the attack upon, abduction, and murder of her. Those items of evidence would likely have been there from the attack, abduction, and murder and from the contact of her murdered body with those items, so they are not by themselves evidence of dismemberment.

So, where is the evidence of dismemberment? As indicated in the quote above, Colangelo has said he had no evidence that occurred. So if it did occur, that evidence has not yet been found and seems likely to have occurred in a location LE has not yet discovered as related to these crimes.

Do I think FD was capable of dismemberment of JFD's remains? I think FD was unrestrained evil personified based upon what I have observed about how he abused, humiliated, and mastered over JFD and the children, further abused them all (as well as JFD's mother) through court proceedings and visitations, openly defied the courts and manipulated the court representatives, engaged in an attempting luring and manipulation of KM's spouse for purposes we can only speculate were criminal and would result in her harm or demise, planned and executed JFD's abduction, murder, and disappearance with attempts to make innocent others appear complicit, and finally, brazenly attempted to bully his way into gaining access to the children from where they were being protected and sheltered following JFD's disappearance. And FD's suicide attempt with note full of lies and misdirection was just more of the same. JFD also had personally reported to others that FD had spoken aloud violent revenge fantasies against others in her presence.

It seems clear to me that FD honored and respected no person or authority except himself and those who were presently serving him to the end. He was not just monstrous, he believed himself entitled to be. So, yes, IMO he would be capable of dismemberment.

But, I think what FD most immediately wanted was for JFD to disappear, for there to be nothing to tie him to her disappearance regardless of any suspicions, to gain access to the children and to any Farber-family wealth legally obligated to the children, and to return as quickly as possible with the children and that wealth to his other home country where he believed he would be out of reach of continuing investigation and prosecution. I think the quick-thinking actions of JFD's mother and JFD's friends seriously undermined and ultimately defeated those plans. Everything after that was a slow unraveling and he was stuck.

If he WAS determined to enact his violent revenge fantasies upon JFD's remains by dismembering them, I think FD would have had JFD's remains delivered intact somewhere that would allow him to enact those fantasies without any possibility that LE would ever be able to find them or connect their dismemberment and disposal to him. That would not be at 80 MS Rd in Farmington or at any other US property legally connected to him; it would likely be somewhere he could do it after he felt he'd escaped with his children and wealth connected to them and was secure from further scrutiny.

After much thought on the matter, my personal opinion is that he'd have had JFD's remains contained, frozen and put in cold storage, shipped to Greece with other valid cold storage shipments (food? furs or other animal-related products?) by someone he trusted, and he'd take receipt of that container and enact his fantasies upon those remains in the privacy provided by others there. I have no evidence of this, I have simply speculated based upon the fact that JFD's remains have not yet been found despite substantial efforts at many properties and other locations associated with FD and that I think dismemberment at an FD-connected property would have been an indulgence that worked contrary to FD's larger plans; I think he'd rather do it after he got away and in a place that could not be discovered.

I hope I'm wrong and that JFD's remains will be found somewhere related to FD, MT, and/or KM in CT.

And he had a poncho.

It wasn't for rain.

JMO

Those ponchos may have been used in the INITIAL attack, abduction, and murder. LE knows what other items were with those ponchos in the bags in which they were disposed, so likely has some idea. And if that is the case, that would have been factored into Colangelo's claim that he had no evidence of dismemberment.

Last edited:
Bolded and italicized by me.

If FD dismembered JFD's remains at 80 MS Rd - and especially if the dismemberment was the enactment of FD's revenge fantasy, doesn't it seem likely that SOME related evidence (at least some tiny piece of tissue or bone) would have been found at either 80 MS Rd or in the garbage bags and their contents disposed of and found in waste receptacles on Albany Ave (bags and contents FD never imagined LE would find or connect to him) or in the landfill where the contents of the waste receptacles on Albany Ave were taken and where an extensive search was conducted by LE?

But, as far as we know NOTHING was found of JFD except items related to the attack upon, abduction, and murder of her. Those items of evidence would likely have been there from the attack, abduction, and murder and from the contact of her murdered body with those items, so they are not by themselves evidence of dismemberment.

So, where is the evidence of dismemberment? As indicated in the quote above, Colangelo has said he had no evidence that occurred. So if it did occur, that evidence has not yet been found and seems likely to have occurred in a location LE has not yet discovered as related to these crimes.

Do I think FD was capable of dismemberment of JFD's remains? I think FD was unrestrained evil personified based upon what I have observed about how he abused, humiliated, and mastered over JFD and the children, further abused them all (as well as JFD's mother) through court proceedings and visitations, openly defied the courts and manipulated the court representatives, engaged in an attempting luring and manipulation of KM's spouse for purposes we can only speculate were criminal and would result in her harm or demise, planned and executed JFD's abduction, murder, and disappearance with attempts to make innocent others appear complicit, and finally, brazenly attempted to bully his way into gaining access to the children from where they were being protected and sheltered following JFD's disappearance. And FD's suicide attempt with note full of lies and misdirection was just more of the same. JFD also had personally reported to others that FD had spoken aloud violent revenge fantasies against others in her presence.

It seems clear to me that FD honored and respected no person or authority except himself and those who were presently serving him to the end. He was not just monstrous, he believed himself entitled to be. So, yes, I think he would be capable of dismemberment.

But, I think what FD most immediately wanted was for JFD to disappear, for there to be nothing to tie him to her disappearance regardless of any suspicions, to gain access to the children and to any Farber-family wealth legally obligated to the children, and to return as quickly as possible with the children and that wealth to his other home country where he believed he would be out of reach of continuing investigation and prosecution. I think the quick-thinking actions of JFD's mother and JFD's friends seriously undermined and ultimately defeated those plans. Everything after that was a slow unraveling and he was stuck.

If he WAS determined to enact his violent revenge fantasies upon JFD's remains by dismembering them, I think FD would have had JFD's remains delivered intact somewhere that would allow him to enact those fantasies without any possibility that LE would ever be able to find them or connect their dismemberment and disposal to him. That would not be at 80 MS Rd in Farmington or at any other US property legally connected to him; it would likely be somewhere he could do it after he felt he'd escaped with his children and wealth connected to them and was secure from further scrutiny.

After much thought on the matter, my personal opinion is that he'd have had JFD's remains contained, frozen and put in cold storage, shipped to Greece with other valid cold storage shipments (food? furs or other animal-related products?) by someone he trusted, and he'd take receipt of that container and enact his fantasies upon those remains in the privacy provided by others there. I have no evidence of this, I have simply speculated based upon the fact that JFD's remains have not yet been found despite substantial efforts at many properties and other locations associated with FD and that I think dismemberment at an FD-connected property would have been an indulgence that worked contrary to FD's larger plans; I think he'd rather do it after he got away and in a place that could not be discovered.

I hope I'm wrong and that JFD's remains will be found somewhere related to FD, MT, and/or KM in CT.

Those ponchos may have been used in the INITIAL attack, abduction, and murder. LE knows what other items were with those ponchos in the bags in which they were disposed, so likely has some idea. And if that is the case, that would have been factored into Colangelo's claim that he had no evidence of dismemberment.

All very well reasoned.

I can only guess.

And I'm basing my guess on the time discrepancy plus his known fantasies plus the zipties he brought to Welles. I believe he had NO INTENTION TO KILL HER. Let me clarify: no intention to kill her THERE.

I think he had a kill room ready. We don't know what LE collected, only what was detailed in the AWs. We didn't know, until trial, that LE has recovered a TOOTH FRAGMENT, key in convicting Patrick Frazee of murder, LWOP plus 156 years. LE may have recovered, for instance, yards and yards of plastic sheeting. Or I've just watched too many seasons of Dexter.

We DO know that LE recovered the shirt Jennifer was believed to be wearing that day. The condition of that shirt could be very damning. Blood, whose blood? Anything in addition to blood? Tissue? Cut marks? Cut marks associated with active bleeding? Or indicative of post mortem?

I agree with you whole-heartedly that, whatever he did, he had full confidence she wouldn't be found. Hence the smugness he didn't even try to hide.

He'd still be alive IMO if not for his bail going belly up. He wasn't about to be jailed to await trial. Surely he felt himself above that.

I hope MT isn't so lucky, having IMO earned a lifetime in jail. She wants those Legos so bad? She can have them strewn about on her prison floor to step on, day or night. Her life of privilege, enjoying the comforts that belong to other people, is due for a radical change in status. There won't be any fancy rugs where she's going. I hope she is finally cooperating with LE, because it's time.

I really don't know what he did. But I do think it involved ponchos, not at Welles (I don't think he intended for A DROP of blood to fall there). I hope LE has searched for panic rooms, secret places, because I think that tragic day was the sick end game of a disgusting long game.

More than anything, I just want Jennifer to be brought home and laid to rest.

JMO

Last edited:
All very well reasoned.

I can only guess.

And I'm basing my guess on the time discrepancy plus his known fantasies plus the zipties he brought to Welles. I believe he had NO INTENTION TO KILL HER. Let me clarify: no intention to kill her THERE.

I think he had a kill room ready. We don't know what LE collected, only what was detailed in the AWs. We didn't know, until trial, that LE has recovered a TOOTH FRAGMENT, key in convicting Patrick Frazee of murder, LWOP plus 156 years. LE may have recovered, for instance, yards and yards of plastic sheeting. Or I've just watched too many seasons of Dexter.

We DO know that LE recovered the shirt Jennifer was believed to be wearing that day. The condition of that shirt could be very damning. Blood, whose blood? Anything in addition to blood? Tissue? Cut marks? Cut marks associated with active bleeding? Or indicative of post mortem?

I agree with you whole-heartedly that, whatever he did, he had full confidence she wouldn't be found. Hence the smugness he didn't even try to hide.

He'd still be alive IMO if not for his bail going belly up. He wasn't about to be jailed to await trial. Surely he felt himself above that.

I hope MT isn't so lucky, having IMO earned a lifetime in jail. She wants those Legos so bad? She can have them strewn about on her prison floor to step on, day or night. Her life of privilege, enjoying the comforts that belong to other people, is due for a radical change in status. There won't be any fancy rugs where she's going. I hope she is finally cooperating with LE, because it's time.

I really don't know what he did. But I do think it involved ponchos, not at Welles (I don't think he intended for A DROP of blood to fall there). I hope LE has searched for panic rooms, secret places, because I think that tragic day was the sick end game of a disgusting long game.

More than anything, I just want Jennifer to be brought home and laid to rest.

JMO
I too agree that something went seriously wrong at Welles. My thought has always been that he meant to incapacitate her, perhaps by hitting her in the head with something, but he may have severely underestimated/overestimated what would happen. Hence a LOT of blood he hadn't planned to clean up. Why else would he use items from Welles to clean? Rolls and rolls of paper towels, he went in the house to use the sink, supposedly visible stains in the garage/spatter. If he meant to kill her there and THEN disappear her, he would've chosen a less bloody way to go about it.

I'm not sure where JFD's body is. Sometimes I lean towards dismemberment, sometimes I think she is buried in the middle of nowhere, where a random hiker will find her years from now. The amount of time spent at 80MS the day she went missing is significant though. There really wasn't any other time to dispose of the body, unless he did it the next morning before he met with LE, which is probably too risky. He would want to be done with it ASAP since his plan already went awry. That makes it likely that the body is at least NEAR 80MS, especially since LE are suddenly back going through the property much more thoroughly than before - they suddenly have a reason to spend all of these resources at that very specific site.

I posted the link upthread, but here is the photo of LE looking into the septic tank at 80MS back in June of 2019. It is definitely big enough for a human... I'm not sure how they could've missed something the first time. Unless they weren't looking for the right thing or testing for the right things?
D8GQ0L6XUAAW3Ls

My septic tank did not have an opening like this or what I posted. It was a small pvc pipe. Others may not have realized what a large opening some tanks have and some tanks have dual opening. The size of the tank, number of openings, field all depends on how may people live in the house, or how many people use the building, how many restrooms, sinks, tubs, faucets, dishwashers, washing machines, and other related water items. If the water usage is too high and the septic tank and girls are not large enough....water will back up.

If the house was not in use, water did not flow through the septic system, could it be possible remains be there because of lack of use.

I do not like septic systems moo

In Cold Storage?
.... If he WAS determined to enact his violent revenge fantasies upon JFD's remains by dismembering them, I think FD would have had JFD's remains delivered intact somewhere that would allow him to enact those fantasies...
.... my personal opinion is that he'd have had JFD's remains contained, frozen and put in cold storage, shipped to Greece with other valid cold storage shipments (food? furs or other animal-related products?) by someone he trusted, and he'd take receipt of that container and enact his fantasies upon those remains in the privacy provided by others there....
@Diddian sbm for focus. Have not followed case very long or closely, but--- Wow.
I wonder if freezing & shipment to Greece (or ?) may have occurred, and if so, how much time may pass before remains are 'discovered.'
I've read about bodies being kept in home freezers, sometimes for a few weeks, others for yrs.
I hope this did not happen to JFD.

The news stated the bone guy was a request by the family. Must know something, you think?
If a request by the family, it could be tied to the closing on the house. Possible that the buyers requested that the property be fully and properly searched and the family (via the trust, that now owns the house) agreed to pay for the bone finder guy and excavation. LE would likely need to be involved to make sure anything found was treated properly.
I could imagine the buyers needing some reassurance that thorough and proper searching had occurred; if the body were to be found there later in such a high profile (and gruesome) case as this, it would likely impact the market value of the property should they try to sell it. Also for their peace of mind living there of course.

Another alternative is that MT gave something up, likely not the location of the body or anything definitive given the presence of the bone finder, but perhaps gave up some more details about where FD was 5/24 afternoon. We know the Cherokee left the property but as of last official update, LE did not know who was driving or where it went- Colangelo said it was one of the big remaining mysteries what was going on that afternoon at 80MS and where the Cherokee went.
MT certainly has more information about that afternoon than she has shared with LE up to now. She may have talked to try to gain some traction against KM's "jailhouse informing"- she may have given LE some reason to believe that FD was at 80MS the whole afternoon, saw him go out in the yard, etc. As we know MT lies so I think this less likely.

I lean towards the former explanation given the timing of the house sale and the mention of the family request for the excavation. However I believe that MT is in deep $% and she may be scrambling to try to get a leg up (despite the ankle monitor) given the report of KM's turning on her, so who knows what she might try to pull out.

MOO.

So many great posts.
Where is she?
Did he dismember her?
I think he did.
Lest we forget the Albany Ave. trip.
LE owned up about some facts.
But, not all.
I can't help but wonder about the street people that scavenged through the trash.
We know of one such person that found the bloody pillow and the knife.
Were there others that reported to LE about their finds that went to the landfill?
Things they saw? Things they found? Horrible things?
Incinerated?
Just a thought and MOO.

So many great posts.
Where is she?
Did he dismember her?
I think he did.
Lest we forget the Albany Ave. trip.
LE owned up about some facts.
But, not all.
I can't help but wonder about the street people that scavenged through the trash.
We know of one such person that found the bloody pillow and the knife.
Were there others that reported to LE about their finds that went to the landfill?
Things they saw? Things they found? Horrible things?
Incinerated?
Just a thought and MOO.
I'm not sure if it was intentional but this is formatted like/reads like a poem.

If the buyer wanted assurance that the property was thoroughly searched again before they closed then why did LE focus only on those few specific locations? Did they use the underground radar machine to map the entire property? It’s such a large area to go over and what about the wooded areas behind and beside the house? LE narrowed down where to dig very fast as if they were following up on some important new information. IMO they were there looking for Jennifer.

And something else I have been thinking about a lot is FD’s suicide note where he continued to proclaim his innocence but said his attorney could “explain the bags on Albany Avenue.” Way to throw your attorney under the bus FD! I would sure love to hear that explanation but his attorney is invoking attorney/client privilege and will not speak on it. FD was literally caught on video in the act of disposing of trash bags of bloody evidence. What other possible explanation could there be for that? :eek: And why did MT stick her head out of FD truck during one trash can stop and wipe her hand on the nasty dirty sidewalk? Gross! Who does that? It was like she was trying to wipe off something sticky. :confused:

I lean towards.... MT is in deep $% and she may be scrambling to try to get a leg up (despite the ankle monitor)
MOO.

2 cute
I personally believe she and whiner read these posts.
If so - rot in hell homewrecker- dont you dare suicide yourself
like the coward Fotis. I look forward to seeing you in prison
for the rest of your life.

I just had a thought that sort of bothers me-If they are just poking around with the excavator and GPR machine with no actual knowlege that Jennifer is there someplace, then what that tells both KM and MT, is that the authorities have no idea what really happened to her, and that they now have LESS to worry about, rather than more. So I actually wish this had been done quietly (as if it really could’ve!), so those two didn’t know about it. Think of it-suppose at least one of them knows where she really ended up, but see the authorities digging up a yard where she isn’t-wouldn’t you feel better about the case they have against you? And if both of them know, then MT says to herself “great-Kent didn’t give them anything that can really hurt me”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd