Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuation of Exhibit A | https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter/status/1352315651126394882:

EsRj6SdXIAIvmXR
EsRj6SyW4AEspxT
EsRj6TJXUAgqVU-
EsRj6TZXIAQZ7RZ

EsRkC5NXAAE7LWp

IMO, Attorney JLS does NOT want to appear for another hearing without knowing what happened to reduce KM's bond and get him out of jail (without a hearing). He's very antsy -- all the rest of his motions are repeats. I also think investigators are still working with KM -- he obviously wants immunity, and I doubt the DA wants to go there.
I agree, the clock is ticking before her next appearance. It was already pushed back a week (not sure why). Interesting that the motion trying to find out what KM said comes the day after LE was digging around the property... ;)

IMO, Attorney JLS does NOT want to appear for another hearing without knowing what happened to reduce KM's bond and get him out of jail (without a hearing). He's very antsy -- all the rest of his motions are repeats. I also think investigators are still working with KM -- he obviously wants immunity, and I doubt the DA wants to go there.

I am sure he does want immunity-but they know he is heavily, heavily involved and won’t give it to him-in my opinion, even if he gives up where her remains are. And if I was Gloria Farber, I think I would say I’d rather have him in prison for life, without the body, rather than free just so her body could be found. She knows, IMO, that he conspired to kill Jennifer; that poor woman! KM and MT both have to go to prison. I believe they’ll be able to convict both of these mutts, without Jennifer’s remains.

Last edited:
Ah...so, filed the moment she knew they were searching 80 Mt. Side! That must have been some frantic phone conversation between MT and Atty Shoenhorn on Tuesday!
JS to MT: "Is there any reason to believe they will find a body there?"
MT to JS: "I'm not sure, maybe they will, I don't know."
I don't think she can even be truthful with her attorney.

I wonder if KM suddenly remembered his phone call with FD while the latter was dumping trash bags full of evidence around Albany Ave. His concussion must have finally worn off or something.

• JMoose

• I just had a thought that sort of bothers me-If they are just poking around with the excavator and GPR machine with no actual knowlege that Jennifer is there someplace, then what that tells both KM and MT, is that the authorities have no idea what really happened to her, and that they now have LESS to worry about, rather than more. So I actually wish this had been done quietly (as if it really could’ve!), so those two didn’t know about it. Think of it-suppose at least one of them knows where she really ended up, but see the authorities digging up a yard where she isn’t-wouldn’t you feel better about the case they have against you? And if both of them know, then MT says to herself “great-Kent didn’t give them anything that can really hurt me”.

I feel Gloria was doing what she could when she could before house is
  • sold. I dont think she is thinking about allowing Troconis or Kent to gloat
  • she is dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67