Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.......few things........

No search of a septic tank would be complete without cleaning it out first then they have special cameras they run in them, I have to assume that the police arwn't such asstards that they didn't do a thorough check of the septics for all the properties already.

I don't see dismemberment as a feasible way to deal with a body when you are short on time. It's messy for one, where would he take a body to dismember that a big mess would be unnoticed? I live in the Farmington Valley, once I thought I was alone because I didn't see anyone and I threw something in the Farmington River and someone yelled out a window at me. There is always someone around, even if you think you are alone. Lots of people around here, lots of cameras.
And what practical purpose would taking the time out to dismember someone serve? I'm no dismemberment expert, but I bet for someone who wasn't a butcher or a hunter or surgeon, it would be hard and time consuming.

There was a series of articles in Airmail magazine about this case and the author ended the series by retracing what is known of FD's movements on the day of J's disappearance, and given when he left Wells Lane and when he is seen getting back on the Merritt it seems like that would be when he was disposing of the body. The author pointed out that FD wasn't smart but he also wasn't dumb, and that driving back to Farmington with a body would be risky.

Also, just speculating from a personal opinion, but if I had a body to dispose of, I would not want it to be found in a place that would be automatically associated with me. You have to remember, FD was thinking at this point he was going to get away with it. Being not dumb but also not smart, he surely could piece together that he would be scrutinized and any property of his would be possibly/probably searched. Given that the body has not been stumbled across by a hiker or some other civilian going about their business, my guess would be that he had scouted out in advance some unpopular wooded area within a short distance of Welles Lane, not a place where the public would go. Dug a grave, dropped her in.

I am very interested in how the upcoming trials are going to play out. Hoping that some of the lingering questions will be answered.
I wonder if anyone will write a tell all book, some insider. There is so much speculation and some of the speculation is based on speculation, so the speculation is getting really wild.

That last page... 3 pages of teletypes on the 2014 Jeep.

I wonder what those were all about. Sept 12 was over 3 months after the Jeep was initially seized on June 6.

I have no idea. MT and FD still had the Jeep. It was a week after the Albany Avenue Dump the Evidence Date. It was also after FD had had the Jeep detailed.
So......?????

No search of a septic tank would be complete without cleaning it out first then they have special cameras they run in them, I have to assume that the police arwn't such asstards that they didn't do a thorough check of the septics for all the properties already.

I don't see dismemberment as a feasible way to deal with a body when you are short on time. It's messy for one, where would he take a body to dismember that a big mess would be unnoticed? I live in the Farmington Valley, once I thought I was alone because I didn't see anyone and I threw something in the Farmington River and someone yelled out a window at me. There is always someone around, even if you think you are alone. Lots of people around here, lots of cameras.
And what practical purpose would taking the time out to dismember someone serve? I'm no dismemberment expert, but I bet for someone who wasn't a butcher or a hunter or surgeon, it would be hard and time consuming.

There was a series of articles in Airmail magazine about this case and the author ended the series by retracing what is known of FD's movements on the day of J's disappearance, and given when he left Wells Lane and when he is seen getting back on the Merritt it seems like that would be when he was disposing of the body. The author pointed out that FD wasn't smart but he also wasn't dumb, and that driving back to Farmington with a body would be risky.

Also, just speculating from a personal opinion, but if I had a body to dispose of, I would not want it to be found in a place that would be automatically associated with me. You have to remember, FD was thinking at this point he was going to get away with it. Being not dumb but also not smart, he surely could piece together that he would be scrutinized and any property of his would be possibly/probably searched. Given that the body has not been stumbled across by a hiker or some other civilian going about their business, my guess would be that he had scouted out in advance some unpopular wooded area within a short distance of Welles Lane, not a place where the public would go. Dug a grave, dropped her in.

I am very interested in how the upcoming trials are going to play out. Hoping that some of the lingering questions will be answered.
I wonder if anyone will write a tell all book, some insider. There is so much speculation and some of the speculation is based on speculation, so the speculation is getting really wild.
The problem is FD was way more arrogant than not smart and not dumb. That was what caused his mistakes. It never occurred to him that he would not get away with this. He was in a very hostile, contentious divorce. He had to consider he may be a POI yet he still drove around town putting bags of evidence in trash cans. I believe @ittybitty referred to it as the Odyssey of Stupidity. He did lots of stupid things but was too arrogant to think he would get caught. The only thing he got right was Jennifer is still missing. Which is tragic for her family. He even took his own life because he was a arrogant, selfish person. Left KM and MT holding the bag. MOO MOO

Yes, the timing on his filing is interesting, for sure

Serious timing...And Attorney Shoehorn already had CD's and the rest of media packs ready to be sent and emailed to various outlets....because...you know..
JS believes in the freedom of the press (feeding the press and trying to try his case there with gullible journalist...HeeHaw to some of the Twitter posters)

And, I am terribly disappointed in the content of the motions. JS and MT are like small children who keep asking for candy and expecting a different answer. I don't see anything substantive in the motions that would cause Judge Blawie to change his mind.

In fact, I think Attorney Shoehorn should be sanctioned for sharing the content of the family evaluation with random tweeters....Hmmmm...Good idea.

I agree that fD wouldn’t likely want any part of Jennifer to be found in any place that was associated with him, which is why I still think she ended up in the incinerator at MIRA, dismembered or not. But something was going on at 80 Mtn Spring besides the “hula dance” against the truck when PG found them there together. And...that morning did NOT go as he planned it, somehow, or he wouldn’t have left a mess that was detectable, and extensive enough that they determined that she’d lost enough blood that she would have died from it (and let’s face it, even if she didn’t die from the catastrophic loss of blood, then where is she?). I think that because of the morning hold up, his plans might have changed-I still don’t think they are going to find her, but I wonder if they did find something at 80 Mtn Spring? I am also suspicious of the timing this week of JS’s filings-are they scared, or is he just trying to take over the narrative? You know, like change the story from “authorities are excavating a former Dulos yard, looking for Jennifer” to “The police lied to get MT charged with tampering with evidence, so we want the charge dropped-and we want anything found by using KM’s latest statement thrown out, too, because his statement is unreliable”.

Last edited:
Serious timing...And Attorney Shoehorn already had CD's and the rest of media packs ready to be sent and emailed to various outlets....because...you know..
JS believes in the freedom of the press (feeding the press and trying to try his case there with gullible journalist...HeeHaw to some of the Twitter posters)

And, I am terribly disappointed in the content of the motions. JS and MT are like small children who keep asking for candy and expecting a different answer. I don't see anything substantive in the motions that would cause Judge Blawie to change his mind.

In fact, I think Attorney Shoehorn should be sanctioned for sharing the content of the family evaluation with random tweeters....Hmmmm...Good idea.

Why did they even let him see that evaluation? Didn’t the judge specifically say he wasn’t going to? When and how did he get to read it? Why isn’t Colangelo blowing a gasket right now? What is wrong with all of these people? I mean, I know what’s wrong with MT...she is a selfish, self-centered, lazy, stupid, single minded, greedy, shallow, entitled, mean w***e. But the judges and prosecutors don’t seem to care; why should Schoenhorn be allowed to see an evaluation that was sealed specifically because it wasn’t completed-essentially, it didn’t exist-and then be able to slyly share it, just as he wanted, with no repercussions?

Why did they even let him see that evaluation? Didn’t the judge specifically say he wasn’t going to? When and how did he get to read it? Why isn’t Colangelo blowing a gasket right now? What is wrong with all of these people? I mean, I know what’s wrong with MT...she is a selfish, self-centered, lazy, stupid, single minded, greedy, shallow, entitled, mean w***e. But the judges and prosecutors don’t seem to care; why should Schoenhorn be allowed to see an evaluation that was sealed specifically because it wasn’t completed-essentially, it didn’t exist-and then be able to slyly share it, just as he wanted, with no repercussions?

Amen....

I know @afitzy would be flipping their lid over that!!

Is the family evaluation "out there" in the public domain?

No, it has been sealed, but it sounds like Fotis and Michelle either had a copy somehow, or saw it. And it isn’t supposed to be discussed publicly, but I think MT has at the very least discussed it with her lawyer, if not shown him a copy. IMO, JS wants to see it officially, so he can leak it. If I was on a jury that was subjected to hearing some of this nonsense about a woman who’d been murdered, from the attorney for one of the suspects, I would be extremely angry.

Is the family evaluation "out there" in the public domain?

No.
The "therapist" who prepared it refused to return to family court and finish his testimony.
It was therefore sealed and never filed into the official record.
FD stole a copy of the report either from his attorney or from the GAL, can't remember which.
FD's criminal attorney, "found" a copy while searching for FD's passport to turn in to the court in June 2019. NP wanted it released to the general criminal file.
(The GAL suggested in the first days of JFD's disappearance that LE ask the family court for a copy to help with the search for her. LE had a copy which Colangelo has said he never utilized and it has remained sealed.)

There is no purpose for it in the criminal cases against MT and KM unless it is to try to defame JFD in a report that was prepared by a very questionable person.

MOO...IMO

^^sbm

Why did they even let him see that evaluation?
^^sbm

Huh? I somewhere missed that the sealed evaluation was shared with JLS.

JLS petitioned to see the disregarded, sealed, evaluation after alleging that MT was interviewed by the evaluator/author of the report. IMO, just more arrogance on their part that MT's input even made it into the report! More signs of the desperate position JLS finds himself with his client right now.

I wonder if there is an old cesspool on that property in the vicinity of the new septic system? We had to put a new one in because our old cesspool, which was just a pit lined with rocks, failed. I believe the access to it was fairly big. I don’t know about the access to our septic, size-wise

Husband Arrested In Newtown Cold Case Killing

There very well could be a cesspool on that property, or maybe another property Fd owned.

There was a case in Newtown, CT many years ago where John Heath killed his wife, Elizabeth Gough Heath. After he killed her, he put her in a cistern in an old barn on the property. She was found when the new owner of the property was in the barn. Liz was a very nice and a very smart woman. I went to school with her.

Husband Arrested In Newtown Cold Case Killing

There very well could be a cesspool on that property, or maybe another property Fd owned.

There was a case in Newtown, CT many years ago where John Heath killed his wife, Elizabeth Gough Heath. After he killed her, he put her in a cistern in an old barn on the property. She was found when the new owner of the property was in the barn. Liz was a very nice and a very smart woman. I went to school with her.

If there was an old house they tore down to build the big fancy one then maybe there would be a defunct cesspool. However, a defunct cesspool would be a hazard as it could collapse and injure someone, so a developer of the property would probably not just abandon a defunct cesspool.

This is a man that found it acceptable to tell his wife that he was moving his girlfriend and her daughter in with them so they could be a big happy family. Arrogance! Nothing stopped FD from doing what he wanted. Money was running out and he was feeling pressure. He made a lot of mistakes. Thankfully! MOO MOO

If there was an old house they tore down to build the big fancy one then maybe there would be a defunct cesspool. However, a defunct cesspool would be a hazard as it could collapse and injure someone, so a developer of the property would probably not just abandon a defunct cesspool.

The new owner and his son were remodeling the apartment in the barn, and when they tore up the floor they found the cistern with bones in it.

MOO

What all was in those trash bags?

We know it was multiple bags because they were visible on CCTV. Clean up materials from Welles, of course. Trash bags FROM Welles. Ten rolls worth of soiled paper towels. Items of clothing, some we know about, maybe more. A camping pillow. That's one trash bag. What else? More trash bags. From MT. More cleaning supplies, sponges and such. That's not even a full second bag. What else was he throwing away?????

Of course we don't know how many bags were recovered or whether anything of value was recovered from the landfill.... we don't even know what else was in the bag which contained Jennifer's shirt. But LE does. Other clothes? Fotis Dulos' clothes? General construction debris? 90% sticks and stones, 10% evidence he wanted to rid himself of?

He must've thought his plan was clever and foolproof. Multiple disposal sites, far enough from home.

I'm beginning to wonder, since Dulos checked himself out and his accomplices are perhaps positioned to plead out, if this tragic case will never see the inside of a trial. There are two people who have to really really really NOT WANT their dirty involvement lain bare.

Whichever way it happens, I hope sentencing is heavy and unforgiving.

They deserve it. Full heavy, full unforgiving.

MT whining that she can't ski.... yeah, well, neither can a Jennifer.

Hoping the searches at 80 MS yield significant results and soon.

JMO

What all was in those trash bags?

We know it was multiple bags because they were visible on CCTV. Clean up materials from Welles, of course. Trash bags FROM Welles. Ten rolls worth of soiled paper towels. Items of clothing, some we know about, maybe more. A camping pillow. That's one trash bag. What else? More trash bags. From MT. More cleaning supplies, sponges and such. That's not even a full second bag. What else was he throwing away?????

Of course we don't know how many bags were recovered or whether anything of value was recovered from the landfill.... we don't even know what else was in the bag which contained Jennifer's shirt. But LE does. Other clothes? Fotis Dulos' clothes? General construction debris? 90% sticks and stones, 10% evidence he wanted to rid himself of?

He must've thought his plan was clever and foolproof. Multiple disposal sites, far enough from home.

I'm beginning to wonder, since Dulos checked himself out and his accomplices are perhaps positioned to plead out, if this tragic case will never see the inside of a trial. There are two people who have to really really really NOT WANT their dirty involvement lain bare.

Whichever way it happens, I hope sentencing is heavy and unforgiving.

They deserve it. Full heavy, full unforgiving.

MT whining that she can't ski.... yeah, well, neither can a Jennifer.

Hoping the searches at 80 MS yield significant results and soon.

JMO
Lest we forget, part of the Albany Ave spree was off camera. Don't recall how long but down a block or two.
How many garbage cans did they hit? Was it incinerated at the landfill? I think so. Problem is LE found nothing, despite their valiant effort. Heartbreaking. MOO.

So true.
He planted his evidence in a sketchy neighborhood.
Had the moxie to do it in broad daylight!
What he failed to realize was that it is close knit.
They all know one another; homeowners, renters, street people.
Hoping to this day that THEY, the little people , may be able to take him /them down.
MOO.

Agree. He went around putting evidence in trashes on the long stretch of road entering Hartford MOO he considered it anonymous becase it was poor urban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member