Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My summation after today: JS is just repeating verbatim the playbook that NP pushed nearly two years ago. That was successful wasn’t it.

“No proof JD is dead”. Yeah, bloodied and hiding for 2 years, even after FD killed himself. If it was “Gone girl” wouldn’t she come out of hiding and reclaim the kids after FD was dead? Like FD drove down to NC, beat her up, and left her alive somewhere and she hasn’t emerged since?

Asks to dismiss all charges, just like NP did. Which is utterly ridiculous of course. Just fishing for what evidence they have and what the prosecutions tactics will be. Cummings had a good retort for that! Do your job, dude. You’re the defense attorney, not us!

Asks for a wrist monitor instead of an ankle monitor. (Note: Blawie said he’d agree if available; back in 2019 NP said the monitoring company can move it to the wrist under judges orders). Very concerning. Remember what JD wrote in her filing: threatened to take the kids and go where everyone wears a ski mask everyday and nobody will be able to find them. MT consistently refers to this place as “the end of the world” in her IG since JDs murder. This may be the Troconis family’s prayers answered. Be very very careful if MT gets her monitor moved to her wrist...will this be yet another blunder on the part of a judge in this long long saga?

Check out the playbook for today’s JS performance compared to NPs motions back in July 2019:
Jennifer Dulos case: Will dismissal argument reveal more evidence?

MOO
You got it! Remember we used to say, “no case Norman!” Two years later and in the same boat! Second lawyer later! Broken record!

Meanwhile, the State has so much evidence that it’s too hard for JS to sort through!

Seems to me like MT should consider a little less traveling and maybe a little more talking! This time, the truth! Relying on JD to get her charges dropped is laughable. Moo

My summation after today: JS is just repeating verbatim the playbook that NP pushed nearly two years ago. That was successful wasn’t it.

“No proof JD is dead”. Yeah, bloodied and hiding for 2 years, even after FD killed himself. If it was “Gone girl” wouldn’t she come out of hiding and reclaim the kids after FD was dead? Like FD drove down to NC, beat her up, and left her alive somewhere and she hasn’t emerged since?

Asks to dismiss all charges, just like NP did. Which is utterly ridiculous of course. Just fishing for what evidence they have and what the prosecutions tactics will be. Cummings had a good retort for that! Do your job, dude. You’re the defense attorney, not us!

Asks for a wrist monitor instead of an ankle monitor. (Note: Blawie said he’d agree if available; back in 2019 NP said the monitoring company can move it to the wrist under judges orders). Very concerning. Remember what JD wrote in her filing: threatened to take the kids and go where everyone wears a ski mask everyday and nobody will be able to find them. MT consistently refers to this place as “the end of the world” in her IG since JDs murder. This may be the Troconis family’s prayers answered. Be very very careful if MT gets her monitor moved to her wrist...will this be yet another blunder on the part of a judge in this long long saga?

Check out the playbook for today’s JS performance compared to NPs motions back in July 2019:

MOO
You got it! Remember we used to say, “no case Norman!” Two years later and in the same boat! Second lawyer later! Broken record!

Meanwhile, the State has so much evidence that it’s too hard for JS to sort through!

Seems to me like MT should consider a little less traveling and maybe a little more talking! This time, the truth! Relying on JD to get her charges dropped is laughable. Moo
Thanks for transcribing today.
Why is she allowed to stay off camera?
It's her hearing!
MOO.

A little reminder from her arrest. Pic worth 1000 words? Moo

upload_2021-2-2_12-37-45.jpeg

I am intrigued by Cummings’ statement that Kent Mawhinney is not their star witness but just ONE piece of evidence against Michelle Troconis.

One is to assume that there is another star witness and much more evidence to be revealed at trial. I for one cannot wait for state to show its hand!!!

moo

I don’t know if it necessarily means that there will be a star witness, especially if KM isn’t it. But if there is one, then I guess Pawel Gumienny would be it.

A wrist bracelet? What's next, a pinkie bracelet? A promise with a cherry on top?

It's supposed to be an alternative to incarceration in a case involving conspiracy to commit murder charges. This is a serious charge involving the corruption of not just one involved individual, but multiple individuals to enable coordinated planning, concealment, and hindrance of prosecution of that murder.

This defendant has obviously lied repeatedly about her strong ties to CT. So much for those serving as impediment to flight. And, am I misremembering, or wasn't there a passport that hadn't been turned over originally and was then done so when JS came on board?

First, she whined through her attorney that she didn't have complete freedom to go to/from her child's out of state school. Then, she whined that she needs more freedom to move around to serve clients. Another time, that the bracelet was chafing. Now, that it prevents her coaching on the ski slopes?

Much of that during a year when most people in this country have been locked down, their work has disappeared or been modified to fit within those limits, and their trips severely restricted. And don't even get me started on all the things the Farber family has lost as they await proceedings.

But, Princess MT must not be hampered from living the jet set life. How many motions are we away from her finally escaping that monitor and flying God knows where?

How many different ways does this defendant need to display her contempt of the CT courts and her lack of any sense of the seriousness of these charges?

Edit: I take that back. She "gets" the seriousness of the charges. My guess is that she's figured out the only way out of them is flight, thus the repetitive requests to remove the obstacle to it.

Well said!

Asks for a wrist monitor instead of an ankle monitor, just like NP did. (Note: Blawie said he’d agree if available; back in 2019 NP said the monitoring company can move it to the wrist under judges orders). Very concerning. Remember what JD wrote in her filing: threatened to take the kids and go where everyone wears a ski mask everyday and nobody will be able to find them. MT consistently refers to this place as “the end of the world” in her IG since JDs murder. This may be the Troconis family’s prayers answered. Be very very careful if MT gets her monitor moved to her wrist...will this be yet another blunder on the part of a judge in this long long saga?

MOO

Colangelo isn’t pushing back on this issue-why not?

I am intrigued by Cummings’ statement that Kent Mawhinney is not their star witness but just ONE piece of evidence against Michelle Troconis.

One is to assume that there is another star witness and much more evidence to be revealed at trial. I for one cannot wait for state to show its hand!!!

moo
I doubt this case will have a "star" witness. Otherwise, Jennifer would be recovered already.

So much for her “ties to CT”.

BRILLIANT call-out! She just can't get out of her own way.
How is she selling her fabrics (as JS understands it) or her cowhides from Colorado?
Is Mama A watching her CT house? JS did state that her mother had moved in with her in CT, therefore creating 'ties'.
If we thought she might stick out in CT, she certainly sticks out at the top of a mountain in CO without ski boots on, possibly any boot.
MT is a walking contradiction.
MOO

I just don’t understand how MT gets away with not being seen on the screen! Of the 9 spots on the Zoom screen, you would think MT and the Judge, Prosecutor and Defense Attorneys should be the top 4! I did see one posting by Marissa Alter showing the 9 spots and one just has the letters “MT” but not a live feed. What is going on with the State of Connecticut? Of course, OMO!

Asks for a wrist monitor instead of an ankle monitor, just like NP did. (Note: Blawie said he’d agree if available; back in 2019 NP said the monitoring company can move it to the wrist under judges orders). Very concerning. Remember what JD wrote in her filing: threatened to take the kids and go where everyone wears a ski mask everyday and nobody will be able to find them. MT consistently refers to this place as “the end of the world” in her IG since JDs murder. This may be the Troconis family’s prayers answered. Be very very careful if MT gets her monitor moved to her wrist...will this be yet another blunder on the part of a judge in this long long saga?

MOO
Great post! Funny, EM made fun of Pattis' theories about Jennifer being alive in the podcast. What does she think of Schoenhorn now?
Transcript of Winter Distraction: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos with Erin Moriarty from Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad podcast | Happy Scribe Public

EM on Pattis:
[00:30:11]
That's one of the disappointments of this story, in a way, is that the defense attorney has a good reputation, but he's come up with so many different stories, it's hard to keep them straight and it's hard to believe any of them

On MT/KM involvement per FD's suicide note, and the theory of JFd being alive:
[00:30:57]
The cops rightly say, how does he know that unless he knows what happened? Yes, I mean, that's a good point. Like, how do you know they didn't you know, unless, you know, what happened to Jennifer Dulos.

MOO

I think JS is getting paid solely to get that GPS monitor removed, so she can split. That’s it. How many times has he requested it by now? Sort of in the same way that Norm Pattis and Kevin Smith had to have been relieved that they didn’t have to actually go to trial with fD, I think JS looks at his job as just keeping her from going to prison...and the form that may take is getting that monitor removed.

I truely believe this....if bracelet is removed MT a is gone!

I think it is alphabetical by last name. My last name is a V. I never show up in boxes during larger meetings. I cannot see the screen in the photo. Can anyone tell if it looks alphabetical? MOO
Doesn't appear to be:
144928404_1762809113879743_8971256395317428272_o.jpg

This is clear. Thank you. MT does not have her camera on. Your initials show when you are not using your camera. This is my opinion based on working from home for the past 10 months and having lots of video calls.
That is wrong on so many levels! This doesn’t seem serious to her! When will it seem serious? Maybe someday if there’s a trial and the witnesses take the stand or the videos are shown on a giant screen or when the verdict is read!!!!
Moo of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member