Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schoenhorn: The court has graciously allowed Troconis to travel with GPS. In light of her following every bond release condition since her first arrest in June and with COVID pushing trial back, the monitor should be removed. She’s proved herself
Chief State’s Attorney Colangelo: she has no ties to CT, GPS is necessary. Says he would not object to changing the ankle bracelet to a wrist bracelet.
judge will not remove Michelle Troconis’ GPS ankle monitor.
Says he’ll revisit moving to a wrist bracelet if CT has the technology and if it’s possible to get.
Schoenhorn requests that if Troconis has to have GPS ankle monitor, can she remain in Colorado with daughter instead of flying back and forth.

Blawie says he will make a written ruling on motions regarding jurisdiction, joining of cases, bill of particulars.

A few questions...
  • Who fills up all the boxes on the screen that makes it impossible to show MT's face?
  • Schoenhorn complains that he wants evidence and the cost of the case, then complains that LE doesn't have it all indexed and filed for him the way he wants? How much in overtime would be required to give Jonny all his stuff so he doesn't need to work?
  • Schoenhorn says LE says MT was a lookout. I don't remember reading that anywhere, but she sure was helping him hide the license plate drop, IMO.
  • What are the examples of "made up" evidence?
  • How does all of this have to do with the combining the cases or MT's ankle monitor? Schoenhorn is throwing all his other motions into the mix....Judge Blawie is bending over to accommodate AS, IMO...MOO.
  • How much time have been scheduled for this hearing??? As I typed this it's been 43 minutes?!
  • Thank you Prosecutor Daniel Cummings for stating the obvious. Schoenhorn needs to do lawyer work not run around looking for PR promotions for MT...MOO.
  • One hour later and Judge Blawie will rule later? Guess it's good that he doesn't deliver a ruling immediately, because Schoenhorn would file with the appellate court if he doesn't like the ruling....sigh.
  • Well, darn, Michelle....the court still wants to know where you are? Will the next request be to fly to Argentina to "coach" your daughter there? I suppose flying with a GPS monitor can be tricky going through pre-flight screening.
Wasn’t troconis’s bond reduced at one point in 2019, and the prosecution did not object then, either...what was the quid pro quo there?
Yep...I remember that. And, the State allowed MT to turn herself in rather than be arrested at home or elsewhere.

MOO...IMO

I am intrigued by Cummings’ statement that Kent Mawhinney is not their star witness but just ONE piece of evidence against Michelle Troconis.

One is to assume that there is another star witness and much more evidence to be revealed at trial. I for one cannot wait for state to show its hand!!!

moo

I am intrigued by Cummings’ statement that Kent Mawhinney is not their star witness but just ONE piece of evidence against Michelle Troconis.

One is to assume that there is another star witness and much more evidence to be revealed at trial. I for one cannot wait for state to show its hand!!!

moo

Maybe pawel gumienny

Just wait for it...Schoenhorn will be involved in multiple interviews talking about his 'win' today in court. Much like Pattis saying that FD's warrant was like a Christmas gift.

Considering that JS has now filed 5 or so motions to remove her GPS, I would call today's shoot-down a slaughter. I have heard NOTHING involving a defense, just more poking holes/attacks. Pounding the table.

MOO

A wrist bracelet? What's next, a pinkie bracelet? A promise with a cherry on top?

It's supposed to be an alternative to incarceration in a case involving conspiracy to commit murder charges. This is a serious charge involving the corruption of not just one involved individual, but multiple individuals to enable coordinated planning, concealment, and hindrance of prosecution of that murder.

This defendant has obviously lied repeatedly about her strong ties to CT. So much for those serving as impediment to flight. And, am I misremembering, or wasn't there a passport that hadn't been turned over originally and was then done so when JS came on board?

First, she whined through her attorney that she didn't have complete freedom to go to/from her child's out of state school. Then, she whined that she needs more freedom to move around to serve clients. Another time, that the bracelet was chafing. Now, that it prevents her coaching on the ski slopes?

Much of that during a year when most people in this country have been locked down, their work has disappeared or been modified to fit within those limits, and their trips severely restricted. And don't even get me started on all the things the Farber family has lost as they await proceedings.

But, Princess MT must not be hampered from living the jet set life. How many motions are we away from her finally escaping that monitor and flying God knows where?

How many different ways does this defendant need to display her contempt of the CT courts and her lack of any sense of the seriousness of these charges?

Edit: I take that back. She "gets" the seriousness of the charges. My guess is that she's figured out the only way out of them is flight, thus the repetitive requests to remove the obstacle to it.

A few questions...
  • Who fills up all the boxes on the screen that makes it impossible to show MT's face?
  • Schoenhorn complains that he wants evidence and the cost of the case, then complains that LE doesn't have it all indexed and filed for him the way he wants? How much in overtime would be required to give Jonny all his stuff so he doesn't need to work?
  • Schoenhorn says LE says MT was a lookout. I don't remember reading that anywhere, but she sure was helping him hide the license plate drop, IMO.
  • How does all of this have to do with the combining the cases or MT's ankle monitor? Schoenhorn is throwing all his other motions into the mix....Judge Blawie is bending over to accommodate AS, IMO...MOO.
  • How much time have been scheduled for this hearing??? As I typed this it's been 43 minutes?!
  • Thank you Prosecutor Daniel Cummings for stating the obvious. Schoenhorn needs to do lawyer work not run around looking for PR promotions for MT...MOO.
  • One hour later and Judge Blawie will rule later? Guess it's good that he doesn't deliver a ruling immediately, because Schoenhorn would file with the appellate court if he doesn't like the ruling....sigh.
  • Well, darn, Michelle....the court still wants to know where you are? Will the next request be to fly to Argentina to "coach" your daughter there? I suppose flying with a GPS monitor can be tricky going through pre-flight screening.

Yep...I remember that. And, the State allowed MT to turn herself in rather than be arrested at home or elsewhere.

MOO...IMO
Good questions, Tink.
Who was in the 9 boxes?
Did she have an interpreter?
Hopefully, M.A will fill in the blanks.
Maybe she will post a video.

A wrist bracelet? What's next, a pinkie bracelet? A promise with a cherry on top?

It's supposed to be an alternative to incarceration in a case involving conspiracy to commit murder charges. This is a serious charge involving the corruption of not just one involved individual, but multiple individuals to enable coordinated planning, concealment, and hindrance of prosecution of that murder.

This defendant has obviously lied repeatedly about her strong ties to CT. So much for those serving as impediment to flight. And, am I misremembering, or wasn't there a passport that hadn't been turned over originally and was then done so when JS came on board?

First, she whined through her attorney that she didn't have complete freedom to go to/from her child's out of state school. Then, she whined that she needs more freedom to move around to serve clients. Another time, that the bracelet was chafing. Now, that it prevents her coaching on the ski slopes?

Much of that during a year when most people in this country have been locked down, their work has disappeared or been modified to fit within those limits, and their trips severely restricted. And don't even get me started on all the things the Farber family has lost as they await proceedings.

But, Princess MT must not be hampered from living the jet set life. How many motions are we away from her finally escaping that monitor and flying God knows where?

How many different ways does this defendant need to display her contempt of the CT courts and her lack of any sense of the seriousness of these charges?

Edit: I take that back. She "gets" the seriousness of the charges. My guess is that she's figured out the only way out of them is flight, thus the repetitive requests to remove the obstacle to it.

Well said @Diddian !

A few questions...

MOO...IMO

Who fills up all the boxes on the screen that makes it impossible to show MT's face?

Attachments

• 8EC7CEF7-2B36-46D5-9D2F-4F18C532D400.jpeg
    8EC7CEF7-2B36-46D5-9D2F-4F18C532D400.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 70
A few questions...

MOO...IMO
Great questions/points @Tink56 ! Moo

My summation after today: JS is just repeating verbatim the playbook that NP pushed nearly two years ago. That was successful wasn’t it.

“No proof JD is dead”. Yeah, bloodied and hiding for 2 years, even after FD killed himself. If it was “Gone girl” wouldn’t she come out of hiding and reclaim the kids after FD was dead? Like FD drove down to NC, beat her up, and left her alive somewhere and she hasn’t emerged since?

Asks to dismiss all charges, just like NP did. Which is utterly ridiculous of course. Just fishing for what evidence they have and what the prosecutions tactics will be. Cummings had a good retort for that! Do your job, dude. You’re the defense attorney, not us!

Asks for a wrist monitor instead of an ankle monitor, just like NP did. (Note: Blawie said he’d agree if available; back in 2019 NP said the monitoring company can move it to the wrist under judges orders). Very concerning. Remember what JD wrote in her filing: threatened to take the kids and go where everyone wears a ski mask everyday and nobody will be able to find them. MT consistently refers to this place as “the end of the world” in her IG since JDs murder. This may be the Troconis family’s prayers answered. Be very very careful if MT gets her monitor moved to her wrist...will this be yet another blunder on the part of a judge in this long long saga?

Check out the playbook for today’s JS performance compared to NPs motions back in July 2019:
Jennifer Dulos case: Will dismissal argument reveal more evidence?

MOO

Who fills up all the boxes on the screen that makes it impossible to show MT's face?

Maybe Marissa can tell us who LO is and the blank box? I don't know why MT is trying to hide her face.

Is she trying to remain faceless so folks in the CO ski circuit don't know who she really is? She hasn't had Botox or her hair colored recently?

I'm betting she's trying to avoid CO ski gossip....MOO..IMO

Maybe pawel gumienny
Also possibly Dana Hinman or Hutch Haines? They are mentioned in the arrest warrant regarding FD and MT locking eyes at the bbq while Albany Ave appeared on the news. Would be interesting to hear if they had additional contact with FD/MT in the days/weeks surrounding. LE searched FDs storage unit at the Pond.
DH bought two of the MS properties foreclosed by Fore.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member